AMA - The Divorcee: Day 09

Story Info
A 36 yr old divorcee discovers a MC app.
45.9k words
4.73
11.3k
15

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 73.1

What happens next?

Breakfast at Tanya's

You open your eyes in a daze, staring at the unfamiliar ceiling of your girlfriend Tanya's bedroom. Without even looking to your sides, you know you're cuddling Cassie's naked body with your left arm, as Cassie cuddles you as well. While with your right arm, you know you're cuddling with Tanya.

You remember what happened last night, and before you could even look to Cassie's side to check if Stella's still cuddling her from behind, you already know she isn't... because you feel someone's mouth on your cock. By process of elimination, you know it's your daughter's mouth that's sucking it.

"Good morning, baby." You greet your eager daughter. She removes your cock from her mouth before licking your entire shaft from the base all the way to the tip, and then giving it a kiss.

"Good morning, Daddy." Stella says with a naughty smile before she slithers the tip of her tongue like a snake on the tip of your dick.

"I wanted to do this yesterday, but you woke up earlier than I did." Stella tells you before putting your cock back into her mouth and sucking it. You groan in pleasure as your daughter slowly takes her time with your erect cock, not bobbing her head or overly stimulating you like she wants you to go over the edge. She's doing it slowly. Savoring every inch of your dick with her lips and tongue. She wants this blowjob to last as long as she needs to... like she's waiting for someone.

"Mmmmm. That looks fun." Cassie says beside you, apparently having been woken up by your moans of pleasure. She turns your head towards her and gives you a soft gentle kiss on the lips, before going back to watching Stella suck you off. "Should I join her, or is this like some private daddy-daughter activity?" Cassie teases you. "It would literally be my pleasure if you join her." You answer Cassie excitedly.

Cassie slides down to position herself next to Stella who pops your dick out of her mouth before taking a breath. "Good morning, Cass." Stella greets Cassie, "G'Morning Stella." Cassie greets back before giving her best friend a sweet peck on the lips. Stella's eyes widen as she's still not used to doing that with girls, but she quickly softens and gives Cassie an embarrassed smile.

"That looks like a good breakfast." Cassie remarks to Stella.

"Would you like to share some?" Stella asks Cassie.

"What're you having?" Cassie asks her.

"Some sausage and a side of eggs." Stella replies casually.

"Hmmm... I think I'll have some sausage." Cassie replies.

"Alright, I'll go for the eggs." Stella replies back. After their conversation straight from a bad porno, they both start going for their respective 'breakfasts'.

Cassie takes over Stella in licking your cock, licking it like a lollipop. Taking her time in pressing her tongue against your glans before kissing the sides of your shaft until sucking your cockhead with her mouth. Meanwhile, Stella went down to lick your balls. Putting one inside her mouth and playing with it with her tongue inside her mouth.

"Someone's having a good morning." Tanya remarks beside you now, after having awoken as well. "Good morning, papi." Tanya greets you, making you turn to her, and she gives you a more passionate kiss than Cassie did earlier, attacking your lips with hers and using her tongue to coat your lips with her saliva. After Tanya breaks away from the passionate good morning kiss, she looks down at Cassie and Stella once again.

Stella has moved on from playing with your balls and has now shared the other side of your shaft with Cassie, as they lick opposite sides with their tongue, meeting at the tip. They start making out with the tip of your dick in between their mouths. God, you can cum just from that... but you hold on as Tanya makes her presence known to the girls.

"Is there room for one more?" Tanya asks the girls.

"Help yourself to some breakfast." Stella tells Tanya.

"Sausage or Eggs?" Cassie asks Tanya.

"Ay chica, are we really going with cliché this early in the morning?" Tanya asks Cassie, but it's Stella who replies "What's wrong with the breakfast dirty talk?"

"Oh sweetie, men don't need that. Their caveman brains can't even process metaphors when you have their dick in your hands." Tanya teasingly says.

"Hey!" you take offense at the caveman dig; but then again, it's not like you really enjoyed the girls calling your manhood 'sausage and eggs'.

"Oh papi, you know you just want to hear something straightforward." Tanya replies to your reaction.

"Oh, yeah? Is that what Daddy wants?" Stella asks, playing along with Tanya now.

"Does Daddy prefer we just say that we like sucking on his BIG..." Cassie starts.

"... HARD..." Stella Continues.

"... COCK." Tanya Finishes.

You just groan in pleasure from the girls' collective dirty talk.

"See?" Tanya asks the girls smugly. "Caveman." Tanya adds, making the girls laugh. You'd like to defend your caveman brain, or ask them if they practiced that, but Cassie and Stella start stroking your cock together and all you can let out is an "Oh, fuck." under your breath.

Tanya slides in between the two girls, taking the middle spot, and presses her lips to the tip of your cock while the two girls twist their hands on your shaft slowly and in sync. Tanya starts swirling her tongue around your tip and takes more of it in her mouth, only being stopped by the other girls' hands.

"Care to join me, chicas?" Tanya asks the girls, who then proceed to letting go of your shaft and placing their lips around your shaft, sliding their lips up and down while Tanya slowly bobs her head on your cock head.

You're getting close, but you want to savor this triple blowjob for as long as you can and try and hold your orgasm longer. However, the girls don't give you much choice as they all meet around the tip of your dick and there's now three pairs of lips just surrounding your cock head. It's too much stimulation. Literally. As you explode on them without warning.

"UUUUGH!" you groan out and spray all three girls with your cum.

"Oh shit!" Stella reacts as she was unprepared for getting splashed by your cum; while Cassie just scrunches her face, but still smiling, as your cum hits her; and Tanya sticks her tongue out and starts stroking your cock so you can release all your cum onto her tongue.

"Chicken." Cassie teases Stella as she chuckles at your daughter flinching at your cum, while some cum drips from Cassie's cheek.

"I was just surprised!" Stella tries to defend herself. Tanya looks at Stella, her tongue still out with your cum still on it, some drool dripping down onto her body.

She does a 'come hither' motion with her index finger to Stella, signaling she wants to do something. If it's what you think it is, you might just die from too much visual stimulation, and come back here... because this is heaven.

Stella doesn't deny Tanya's request and kisses Tanya, their mouths open for you to see how their tongues share your cum.

"Save some milk for me!" Cassie, feeling left out, tells the two other girls. "I'm not done with the breakfast analogy, no matter what you say." Cassie adds, making Stella and Tanya give her cum-filled smiles.

Stella and Tanya take turns sharing the cum on their mouths with Cassie through soft tongue wrestling kisses, until all three lick their lips and swallow your cum. You would've nutted all over again if you had more in you. 'You're living the dream' you tell yourself.

"Now, where's our good morning kisses?" Cassie suddenly tells you, and you see her having an evil smirk on her face, which Tanya and Stella soon copy.

'Okay, maybe this is a nightmare.'

"What?" you ask them. They come closer with kissy faces, and their lips are still glistening with a mix of saliva and your cum, and you panic a little.

'Oh God... I really don't want to. Do they really want this? Shit. I mean, they just gave you the best morning ever... and the best night ever... is this the price you have to pay?'

You were about to suck it up and just get it over with, but thankfully, the girls freed you from your misery and started laughing at your scrunched up kissy face.

"We're kidding, papi." Tanya says with a laugh while Cassie and Stella keel over laughing, falling to your sides in the bed.

"I'll go clean up and you girls can use the bathroom in the living room if you want." Tanya tells them. The girls leave you in bed so they can go clean up. Meanwhile, you lie your head down once more and actually stare at Tanya's bedroom ceiling again. You can't believe this is what your life has become...

And it's only getting started.

CHAPTER 74.1

What happens next?

Morning Run

After you all get dressed, the four of you return to your apartment to have an actual breakfast. Tanya stopped by Viv's to see if she'd like to have breakfast with the four of you and Celeste but she wasn't answering. In fact, even Celeste isn't answering your knock on Stella's bedroom door.

"Celeste?" you call out to her from behind the door. "Do you want breakfast?" you add. "Seems like she's out." Stella says, after telling you she found a note on the refrigerator door. "The note said she's already with Viv at the restaurant." Stella adds. "Oh. They went there early. I thought they said the shoot was after lunch?" you ask the girls. Stella just shrugs and Tanya tries to call Viv while you try to call Celeste.

Celeste answers your call first. "Hey Celeste. Just wanted to ask about your note."

"Hey Jay. Yeah, me and Viv are already here, setting up for the interview later."

"Oh. I thought it was this afternoon?"

"It is, but production's gotta get videos of prep, and take photos, and we have to do a run through, ~and all the other stuff before the restaurant opens. So, don't worry, you guys aren't missing anything. You can still drop by later."

"Oh. Okay. Cool. I thought you might've rescheduled. We can still drop by later then?"

"Yeah. Definitely! You guys should still drop by for lunch while we're filming a segment with the customers."

"Alright. We'll see you guys later."

"See you guys later."

"Viv and Celeste are already in the restaurant." you tell them, and they just look at you like that was obvious... because it was. "Oh, right. You already knew that." you say, after embarrassingly realizing your himboness.

"I think we sucked the brain cells right out of him." Stella jokes, making Tanya and Cassie laugh.

"I meant to say that they're already doing some stuff for the spotlight, but the part we can drop by for is still around lunch." you inform the girls.

"Alright, so we still have the rest of the morning to ourselves?" Stella asks.

"Yeah. Seems like it." you answer.

"Cool, so breakfast, then we can do our morning run again?" Cassie asks.

"Sounds like a plan." Stella answers.

"I think it should go without saying that you're invited to come with us, Tanya." you tell her.

"I'd be happy to join." Tanya replies.


The four of you shared breakfast together for the second straight day, and you're incredibly happy that the girls are more than just getting along with each other, but that they seemed to be open to explore their sexuality with each other as well. Based on what you experienced last night and this morning, at least.

After breakfast, and after Tanya informed you that today is one of Brooke's days off from the gym, the girls decided to invite her to come if she was available. Tanya called up Brooke who was apparently excited to join, so the four of you made your way to the park for a morning run with Brooke.

"Hey Brooke!" Tanya greets her friend with a cheek kiss, and the girls follow suit with cheek kisses of their own. When it was your turn you just put your hand up like you were the shy kid in school to say hi.

"Aw, come here." Brooke motions for you to give her a cheek kiss too, so you do.

"Hey, Brooke." you greet her.

"Hey Jay." Brooke says with a kind smile.

"Hey!" Stella suddenly shouts out, to the surprise of you and the three other girls. "No PDA in our park." Stella jokes.

"Is that what counts as PDA to you, Stella? Then what Cassie and Tanya did the other day would've been considered public indecency." Brooke jokes back.

"Hey! What are you targeting us for?" Cassie asks, feeling betrayed.

"I'd consider myself closer to you and Tanya now, so it's still Stella that I still have to suck up to." Brooke reasons with Cassie.

"Tell me the entire story of that night and you and I are best friends." Stella bargains with Brooke.

"I'll tell you what I know, since only Viv knows the entire story." Brooke tells Stella.

"Deal." Stella answers Brooke. "Okay, but you have to keep up with me if you want to hear it." Brooke replies, changing the terms, before sprinting to start the run. Stella immediately runs after her to try and catch up while shouting, "Start talking!" from behind her. "I remember Tanya and Cassie were all over each other on the dance floor!" Brooke shouts from a distance. Cassie upon hearing this, immediately reacts

"That's a lie!" and runs after the two other girls.

You look at Tanya who looks back at you and you both just shrug and start with a light jog.


You and Tanya jogged the entire length of the path, casually talking along the way. You found out that her daughters are coming back next Saturday from her parents' place, and that they'll be staying with her until they can afford their own place, now that they've graduated.

More than that, she asked if it was okay if she started staying with you so that the girls don't have to share her guest bedroom anymore, now that they're staying with her for the foreseeable future. She explained it wasn't really their room as they only really used it during the summer when they were back from college, as Tanya only moved to your apartment building when her daughters started college. Of course you agreed, seeing that that would mean you get to spend more time with her. Your answer gave Tanya a wide smile on her face that lasted the rest of the jog you had with her.

As the two of you reach the end of the loop, you see the three girls who ran ahead resting on a park bench, all three girls glistening with sweat.

"We asked you guys to go on a run, not a jog." Stella shouts out to the two of you.

"Oh sweetie, after last night and this morning, I can't exert any more energy, and I'm sure your papi's still exhausted too." Tanya defends both of you, but her answer just makes Brooke raise an eyebrow.

"Well, that immediately made me feel like a fifth wheel." Brooke jokes, noticing the implication in Tanya's phrasing.

"How about we go invite Viv next time so you don't feel left out. You love her now, right?" Tanya fires back.

"Not enough to make out with her, no." Brooke teases back.

"I can change that." Tanya says under her breath so that Brooke didn't hear.

"Speaking of, we should invite Viv next time." Brooke says.

"We would have invited her today, but she's busy at the restaurant. She had to come in early since she's getting a magazine spotlight done today." you inform Brooke.

"Oh? Did Viv not tell her new biggest fan about her magazine spotlight?" Tanya teases again. Brooke notices that Tanya's not giving up on this line of teasing, so she knows it's coming from somewhere, and decides to address it.

"You know no one will replace you Tanya." Brooke approaches Tanya for a hug, which Tanya does return.

"Ay dios mio, you're so sweaty!" Tanya reacts. "It's because I actually went for a run." Brooke defends herself with a laugh.

"Is it okay if Brooke comes with us for lunch?" Cassie asks you.

"Of course. I was about to invite her to come with us already." you answer Cassie.

"Viv invited me to the spotlight yesterday, so I'm already going there to come by and support after this." Brooke answers.

"Did she also invite you to our night out after?" Cassie asks Brooke.

"Yeah, but I don't know. I have work tomorrow." Brooke replies.

"I do too, and so does Viv, and Jay's cousin has to catch a flight before lunch too. So it's going to be chill tonight, I promise." Tanya replies.

"Please come! We'd love for you to be there." Cassie pleads.

"And Stella's paying for all of it." you add jokingly, making Stella shout "WHAT!?"

"How can a girl say no to that?"

CHAPTER 75.1

What happens next?

Lunch at Viv's

You and your girlfriends went back to the apartment building after your morning run with Brooke, while Brooke went back to her place, so you could all prepare for lunch at Viv's restaurant. Tanya went back to her apartment to shower while you and the girls all took separate showers... to the disappointment of your two other girlfriends.

You explained to them that, although the shower can tightly fit all three of you at once, you've barely recovered from this morning and last night. Plus, you thought it wouldn't be fair to Tanya, which both girls conceded was true.

As soon as you're all dressed in your casual best, and after waiting for Tanya to be ready to leave, you all make your way to Viv's restaurant to meet up with Brooke, Celeste, and Viv to have lunch.


You and your girlfriends are now seated with Brooke at Viv's restaurant, where the chill and relaxed vibe from when you and Tanya were here hasn't changed; despite the restaurant being much more packed with people now, and all the servers being busy taking everyone's orders. What you also notice is that you can't find Celeste and Viv anywhere.

"Wow, this place is pretty packed for a soft opening." Brooke observes.

"I know right? It's only been around two weeks since it opened too." Tanya adds.

"I didn't know Viv's restaurant was so popular." Stella mentions.

"I googled Viv yesterday. She was apparently listed by the same magazine Celeste works for as one of the new up and coming young chefs in the country back in her previous restaurant a few years ago." Cassie adds.

"Yeah, Viv told me about that after the first time I visited this place to support her. It was like the first day they opened and it already had a line. Apparently, the foodies in the city were excited that she was finally opening a restaurant here." Tanya adds.

"Woah. So we were lowkey hanging out with a celebrity?" Stella asks.

"What do you mean? We live with one." Cassie asks Stella, then points to you.

"Jay's a celebrity?" Brooke asks.

"Jay's a pretty accomplished author." Cassie answers proudly.

"That's not a celebrity!" your daughter reacts.

"Ouch, baby." you say in fake indignation, making Cassie and Tanya chuckle.

"A celebrity to some nerds on the internet maybe." Stella retorts.

"Hey~, those nerds put food on your table." you reply jokingly, defending your fandom.

"So you are a celebrity?" Brooke asks.

"In common society? No. In the literary world? No. In a very specific niche in the literary world? A little bit." you answer Brooke.

"So, you know, not a celebrity." Stella jokes, making Brooke laugh.

"My daughter, ladies and... ladies. My number one fan." You joke back.

"I'm guessing you're relatively popular if you've made a living off of writing for so long." Brooke observes.

"A fact that my own daughter seems to ignore." You answer Brooke with a chuckle. "I've been blessed with a loyal fanbase... which doesn't include my daughter apparently." you add.