AMA - The Divorcee: Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried reading some of it when I was younger. I just... I couldn't even." Stella tries to defend herself, and fails to not sound like a sorority girl in the process. You can't blame her though, your books aren't exactly targeted for kids, which is when she started reading them; and it's still a very specific niche.

"Oh god. This reminds me of movie night. Did you know we had to watch Fellowship of the Ring three separate times because she kept falling asleep." Cassie teases Stella.

"What? When was this?" you ask, feeling offended that your own daughter would betray you like this.

"We have movie nights in our dorm room and we agreed to watch the trilogy on three different nights, and I ended up just watching Fellowship by myself with a sleeping Stella for the first and second night, and then a really bored Stella on the third night." Cassie reveals.

"I used to read those books to you!" you say, still very much in shock.

"Yeah, Dad. As bedtime stories. Guess what happened when I watched the movies?" Stella says sarcastically.

"We watched those movies together too and you enjoyed them... right?" you ask your daughter, unbelieving that she would 'betray' you like this.

"Of course, but Fellowship just doesn't engage me as much as the next two movies." Stella explains, and you'd like to discuss that opinion further, but Stella says something that she knew would get a rise out of you before you could ask anything. "It's not like it's Twilight." Stella obviously jokes, as you know she hates those books as much as you do. You still take the bait though.

"I'm disowning you." you joke to your daughter, and she gasps in fake offense.

"For what? For liking a literary masterpiece?" she asks you jokingly, and now you're the one who gasps in fake offense.

"He's disowning you for having bad taste." Cassie teases.

"Oh? Is that why he's dating you?" Stella retorts.

"He's dating you too, genius." Cassie fires back.

"I feel like I should be offended." Tanya jokingly chimes in.

"Actually, I'm not dating Stella... yet." you chime in as well, which leads to four shocked faces from the women with you, none more so than Stella.

"WHAT!?" Stella shouts, looking hurt in the process.

"Wait, wait, wait! That came out wrong! I just meant to say we haven't been on a date yet, and I wanted to ask you out." You immediately explain.

Cassie and Tanya just sigh in relief from your poor choice of words. Brooke covers her mouth to try not to laugh. Fortunately, Stella smiles at your explanation and seems excited at the idea.

"For real!?" Stella asks you.

"Yes, baby. You and I haven't spent alone time together yet—" you say, and Cassie coughs to joke, "—outside the bedroom" you clarify, looking at Cassie who just giggles in response, "and I want to hang out with my girlfriend." you add.

"Definitely! I want to hang out with my boyfriend too." Stella responds genuinely.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" You ask her, and Stella answers with a quick "Yes!" before giving you a kiss on the cheek since she's seated next to you.

"So, she's your girlfriend, but you haven't been out on a date?" Brooke asks.

"Yes." The four of you unintentionally answer in unison, signaling how onboard everyone is regarding this set-up.

"Wow. All together too." Brooke chuckles. "How'd that happen though? From what I heard, you and Tanya have had that one date. Cassie told me the other night you've only been on a date as well. Now Stella's already your girlfriend and you haven't even gone out yet." Brooke clarifies her curiosity.

You're not exactly sure how to answer that since part of the answer is magic, and you don't want to reveal that to Brooke this early as she doesn't know you all that well yet, and might think you're brainwashing the girls instead of just amplifying their affection. You look at your girlfriends and Cassie and Stella are looking at you to answer her, while Tanya is looking at Brooke with skepticism in her eyes.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for all of you and I'm not questioning your relationship status. It's just..." Brooke tries to explain but she pauses, and Tanya takes the opportunity to cut in.

"I knew it. You're baiting." Tanya says, assuredly. Brooke has a defeated smile on her face, a bit embarrassed that her friend knows her so well.

"Yes. I admit it. I'm baiting. I just can't believe after one night of sleeping together, you're all willing to share the same guy in a romantic relationship. He can't be that good." Brooke admits, half-jokingly, but you still rub the back of your neck embarrassed at the perception Brooke has of your relationship.

"Not really. The sex was just—" Cassie tried to explain but she noticed that the waitress was standing on the side waiting to serve the appetizers and drinks.

"I'm sorry, I can come back later." the waitress informs Cassie who is blushing from embarrassment.

Brooke and Tanya motion the young waitress that it's fine and she's not bothering and she serves the appetizers and drinks before informing you that the main dishes are just a few more minutes. You all took some time to eat the appetizers you ordered, and discussed how good everything tastes.

"You were saying?" Brooke asks Cassie to continue her point before taking a bite of an appetizer, but Cassie still seems embarrassed at the earlier situation. "The sex was just..." Brooke reiterates to remind Cassie who then takes a sip of her sugar cane juice that she looks to be pleasantly surprised with.

"Oh, um, I was going to say that the sex was just a celebration of years of knowing him. I don't want to speak for all three of us, but we've known Jay for years before the nights we individually spent with him. He used to babysit me and practically raised me before I moved out and visited this summer." Cassie explains.

"I'm his daughter. Go figure." Stella succinctly adds before taking a bite of an appetizer.

"Oh, I fell in love with him after fucking him. Not gonna lie." Tanya says half-jokingly, and all of you can't help but laugh as well.

"You know how it was, Brooke. We've gone out together enough times for you to know my stand on relationships. He changed all that. He made me wonder about opening myself up again. After just one amazing night together." Tanya says before giving you a wink.

"Then he asked me out on a date, and you know how skeptical I was about that too, since you already told me you saw him with Cassie. I started thinking he was just another guy who wanted to keep fucking—" Tanya started to explain but, like Cassie, she saw the waitress ready to serve the food.

"I could really come back later if it's a bad time." The waitress reiterates, but unlike Cassie, Tanya's unfazed and assures the young waitress that she's not bothering your conversation at all.

"Anyway, I thought he was just another guy who wanted to keep fucking," Tanya immediately continued, while the waitress served your main dishes. "And I was afraid that was all he wanted... but he wanted more than that, and I couldn't be happier... because I realized I wanted that too." Tanya revealed with an appreciative smile on her face when she looks at you.

"Those are all your orders, enjoy your meal!" The waitress says, with a pleasant smile on her face after hearing Tanya's complete thought, but also eager to leave the table so as to not look like she's intruding.

"I get it Tanya. I think more than anyone on this table." Brooke says. "I really am happy you found someone to love." Brooke adds.

"I know how much you've wanted to settle down with someone Brooke, if I could find one, you definitely will too." Tanya assures her. Brooke smiles at Tanya's sentiment. Eerily similar to how you used to notice Cassie's looks before you became a couple, even thinking you were just imagining it like you used to think with Cassie, you notice something in the split-second it happened after Tanya said that Brooke will find someone too...

Brooke glanced at you.

CHAPTER 76.1

What happens next?

Lunch at Viv's, Pt. 2

Now that the main dishes have arrived, and there was a pause in the conversation anyway, everyone starts digging in on the delicious meal prepared by Viv's staff. The table was mostly filled with expressions of pleasure after every bite. After everyone had given their positive review of their meal to each other, as well as sharing bites of their orders so everyone could try something different, everyone got back into the groove of conversing again.

With the help of food on the table, the topics of conversation shifted, ranging from cooking, to their respective diets, and then workouts. Stella mentioned she and Cassie need to go practice soon, or their volleyball coach is going to kill them when training camp starts again. They planned to work their practice in after your morning runs together starting this upcoming week, so you'll have some alone time during the days you don't go to the gym.

Gym days have also been set when Brooke suggested you guys drop by more often. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are Gym days, while Tuesday and Thursdays are for runs. Brooke suggested that you, in particular, should drop by the gym more often than the girls do to see better results, and since they'll be practicing on some days leaving you alone, Brooke's volunteering to train you on those days too, free of charge. You really couldn't say no to that kind offer.

Tanya also mentioned to everyone that she'll be sleeping at your place once her daughters are back from her parents next Saturday. Stella and Cassie were excited at the idea and even told Tanya she didn't need to wait until next Saturday to start doing so.

"Yeah, Tanya. If you want, you can start sleeping at our place already. I was going to offer it this morning, but I wanted to see what the girls thought first." You tell her.

"Really?" Tanya asks excitedly, and you and the girls nod. Tanya does tiny claps of excitement as a response to this development.

"Wow. Already moving in with him after one date? I'm really starting to think you have a magic between your legs." Brooke jokingly teases you, making Tanya laugh, but you rub your nape again out of embarrassment.

"More like his phone." Stella jokes under her breath and she gets immediately nudged by Cassie in the ribs. Thankfully, Brooke wasn't able to hear it.

"I'm not moving in with him, just sleeping over." Tanya explains, but Brooke just has an expression of 'Yeah, right.' on her face.

After some time, you notice Viv and Celeste exit a room with a camera crew, and you all wave hi to the two of them. Viv gives the table a two finger salute before she heads off to return to the kitchen. You just begin to realize it now, but Viv is really serious looking when she's at work. Then again, I guess that's normal when you're managing the kitchen at a restaurant. Meanwhile, Celeste stops by your table with her camera crew.

"Hey guys! Would it be okay if we interview you about your dining experience?" Celeste asks in a professional manner. "Of course Celeste." you answer.


The five of you glowingly talked about your dining experience at Viv's restaurant to Celeste, while the camera crew behind her filmed your answers. Celeste asked questions ranging from the quality of the food which you all thought was some of the best in the city, to the ambience that you all thought was pleasantly homey and relaxed, the decor which you guys thought was very in theme with the restaurant but still sophisticated, and your general opinions about Viv's new restaurant which you all just thought was stellar.

After Celeste wrapped up her questions, she had a few seconds to hang out before she had to go to other tables to ask them questions.

"Hey aunt Celeste, if you work for a magazine, why are you guys taking videos?" Stella asks.

"Oh, print media's dying. The magazine's just basically for selling ad-space while also advertising for our website, and not the other way around like it used to be. We do videos we upload to YouTube and our website to generate some ad money and get subscriptions in best case scenarios." Celeste explains.

"Oh~, that makes sense. Like what Bon Appétit did." Stella replies.

"Yeah. That's just the business model now." Celeste confirms. "Thankfully our boss isn't a racist." Celeste says under her breath, but her cameraman chuckles a schadenfreudian chuckle upon hearing it. "That was obviously off the record, Greg." Celeste tells her cameraman who gives a thumbs up that he understood.

"I'm Brooke by the way. Nice to meet you, Celeste." Brooke greets Celeste.

"Hi! It's nice to finally meet you too! Heard a lot about you from everyone last night." Celeste greets back, leaning in to hug Brooke who was sitting down. "Anyway, we'll go interview a few more tables. See you guys later." Celeste says before continuing with her job.

"I'm guessing that was your cousin?" Brooke asks and you nod. "She's gorgeous." Brooke observes, and you instinctively nod your head to agree, making Brooke raise an eyebrow in curiosity, but she doesn't follow up on it. "Her ass needs work though." Brooke adds, and Stella couldn't help but suppress a laugh at that assessment.

"I'm beginning to think you're obsessed with butts." Stella comments.

"Well, yeah. Not gonna deny that. It's one of the few parts of your body that men are attracted to that you can actually work on to be more attractive. Nose, lips, tits... plastic surgery; but your butt? You squat enough and it'll look phenomenal." Brooke explains her bias.

"Careful Brooke, your insecurities are showing." Tanya half-jokes.

"You're insecure about your butt!?" Stella asks in disbelief, as someone who openly adores Brooke's behind.

"Oh, the exact opposite. It's the one shallow thing I'm proud of. The things I listed earlier, you know, the tits, the lips, and nose? Had work done on all of them already. That's what Tanya was saying about my insecurities. It sucks when you don't see yourself as beautiful or sexy when you look in the mirror." Brooke admits.

"You're beautiful Brooke. I hope you feel more confident about that now, but if you still don't, at least know that we all find you beautiful. Inside and out." You say to try and cheer her up. Brooke blushes a bit at your compliment.

"Bold of you to hit on a girl in front of your girlfriends, loverboy." Tanya jokes, making Brooke blush even more.

"He's just being a sweet talker. I'm sure you're all used to that by now." Brooke tries to deflect.

"Him being sweet? Yeah, we're used to it. Him being a sweet talker though? Not so much." Cassie replies.

"Yeah. Jay's more of an 'honest' type; which, luckily for him, ends up being sweet." Tanya follows up.

"I don't think my Dad even knows how to flirt." Stella teases, getting a laugh out of Tanya and Cassie.

"Your girlfriends are pretty good wingmen, you know that?" Brooke asks you with an awkward laugh.

"Oh? Are they wingman-ing me? I-uh, I was actually just being honest Brooke. I wasn't hitting on you." you tell Brooke, who immediately blushes and has a hint of disappointment on her face thinking maybe that you kind of rejected her.

"Not that you're someone I wouldn't hit on! I mean, like I said, you're beautiful! Any man would be lucky to go out with you. So, please don't take what I said the wrong way. I was just—", "Being really bad at flirting." you try to explain in a panic, not wanting to exacerbate Brooke's insecurities further, before Stella cuts you off with a joke to stop you from digging a bigger hole for yourself. Stella's joke does get a chuckle out of everyone, so you heed her advice and zip it.

"Well, if Stella's right about you being bad at flirting, then I guess Tanya and Cassie weren't lying about you just being honest." Brooke comments. "So thanks for honestly thinking I'm beautiful, Jay." Brooke adds, blushing a bit from having such an intimate conversation so openly.

"Adding another hot girl to your harem, Daddy?"

CHAPTER 77.1

What happens next?

Lunch at Viv's, Pt. 3

"Adding another hot girl to your harem, Daddy?" Viv asks out of nowhere.

Everyone on the table didn't even notice her arrival due to wanting to cheer up Brooke after her open admission to possibly having facial and body dysmorphia. You all say hi to Viv and congratulate her on the spotlight.

"Anyway, got room for one more?" Viv flirtatiously and teasingly asks.

"At this table or Daddy's harem?" Stella asks back, in a teasing tone as well.

"The latter, obviously." Viv answers nonchalantly. "I was planning to sit on Daddy's lap anyway." Viv jokes.

"Hey now, only us girlfriends can call him that." Stella remarks.

"You'd also probably want to refrain from sitting on a customer's lap while cameras are on." Celeste says from behind her.

"I just wanted to drop by and say that I have to go to our branch office here for a few hours, but I'll see you all later tonight. I made reservations for dinner and got us guest-listed to a club here in the city, so we're all good on the plans later already." Celeste mentions.

"Oh! Can you add Brooke to the reservation and guest list?" You ask your cousin.

"She's already on it." Celeste answers, and Viv does finger-guns and clicks her tongue.

"I called Viv to mention that I'm going with you guys tonight after our run. I guess she already mentioned it to Celeste." Brooke explains.

"She did. So everything's set for tonight. Reservations at 8:30 at Dorsia." Celeste informs all of you.

"Ooh~, I heard they have a great sea urchin ceviche!" Brooke reacts excitedly.

"I've always wanted to go there but reservations are impossible. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a food critic would have no problem with getting reservations though." Brooke adds.

"That place sounds fancy. I hope we're not underdressed." Tanya comments, reminiscent of her concern when you brought her to that French restaurant on your first date.

"You're all dressed perfectly, don't worry. It's fancy but not fine dining." Celeste assures Tanya.

"Anyway, I have to go now. See you all later." Celeste says goodbye before making her way to the exit.

"Well, camera-guy's gone. Can I sit on your lap now?" Viv jokes, causing you to awkwardly laugh.

"Why are you suddenly so flirty with my Dad?" Stella asks Viv.

"Evil lesbian was warned by Daddy not to go after his daughter, so I'm going after Daddy instead." Viv jokes back.

"This daughter doesn't need Daddy's protection. You wanna go after me? You can try." Stella says with fake arrogance.

"You make out with Cassie once and you're already challenging the evil lesbian." Tanya jokes, but Brooke and Viv react simultaneously with a "WHAT!?", that was reminiscent of yours and Stella's when you found out about Tanya and Cassie. Viv looks around her customers who may have looked due to the noise and brings her hands together and starts bowing, apologizing for possibly bothering them with the sudden noise.

"What?" Viv repeats much quieter after turning back towards your table. "When did that happen? Oh my god! Details!" Viv asks giddily.

"Oh how the turntables." Stella jokes, pointing out how it's now Brooke and Viv who are out of the loop on bombshell gossip.

"Is making out with Cassie a requirement to be a girlfriend of yours?" Viv jokingly asks. "Cuz if so, I've already submitted my application the other night." Viv adds before winking at Stella. "But if Daddy needs to see, I'm ready to do it again." Viv adds, before leaning her elbow on the table, resting her chin on her hand and makes a kissy face towards Cassie who sinks lower in her chair. Viv laughs upon seeing Cassie's embarrassment.