AMA - The Divorcee: Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, bro." Chad greets upon seeing you.

"Hey, Chad." you reply back, as you walk to your locker to get changed. You notice he's just sitting down on the bench and hasn't taken a shower yet, so he's probably here just to talk to you.

"You need something, Chad?" you ask him.

"Oh-uh, I wanted to apologize if I was being nosy earlier. I know it's none of my business, but Brooke's—" Chad starts explaining, but you realize what he's trying to say and cut him off from continuing.

"You don't need to apologize. Brooke explained everything, and I think it's really nice of you to look out for her." you tell him.

"I'm glad you understand, bro." Chad replies. You grab your stuff from your locker to get changed, and you notice Chad's still just sitting there watching you, and it makes you uncomfortable.

"Hey-uh, you need something else, Chad?" you ask him.

"Oh-uh, sorry. Not really. I'm just... I wanted to ask, but if I'm being nosy again just tell me and I'll stop—" Chad stutters, and you cut him off to encourage him to just ask and not be nervous. You're baffled how much of a softie this guy must actually be to be nervous around you. "How'd you do it, bro?" Chad finally asks you.

"How'd I do what?" you ask him back, not getting his question.

"I mean, how'd you convince Brooke to be okay with it? How'd you convince your shorty to be okay with it? I can't wrap my head around it. No offense, but you seem... normal." Chad elaborates his curiosity. You stifle a laugh.

"I am normal, Chad. So, no offense taken. To answer your question, I didn't convince them of anything. It's actually the other way around." you answer him, sounding like a complete douchebag in the process, despite only answering honestly.

"Bro!" Chad reacts in incredulity, and you chuckle at his reaction.

"Bro, that's sick! So you're shorty's a 'lesbians'? You cool with her hanging out with your daughter though? You're daughter's a hottie too, bro. Not gonna lie." Chad asks you, still in disbelief.

"Cassie's her name by the way, the girlfriend you're referring to; and, no, she's not 'lesbians'. She's just incredibly supportive and understanding. All my girlfriends are." you answer him with a smile of disbelief that you've been so lucky.

"ALL your girlfriends!? How many do you have?" Chad asks, his ceiling for disbelief being broken with every sentence you're uttering it seems.

"I guess to answer your other question earlier, I'm more than okay that Cassie hangs out with my daughter, Stella, since they're best friends; and my daughter's my girlfriend too, so the fact that they get along is important. My other girlfriend's name is Tanya. I'm guessing you know her since she knows you." you answer him, and his jaw drop just boosts your ego even more.

"Tanya!? You're bangin' Tanya!? The latina MILF Brooke trains?" Chad exclaims.

"I'm dating Tanya, yes." you confirm. It's still weird to you that no one cares when you mention your daughter's your girlfriend. You actually find it kinda funny now.

"Bro... Bro... Bro." Chad kept repeating, but all in different tones. "I don't say this often, but leave some for the rest of us!" Chad says with a laugh, and you can't help but just laugh along with him because it's not lost on you how lucky you are.

"Okay, now I know you're doing something. Tanya? I heard from Brooke she doesn't believe in relationships. Brooke? With the amount of times she's been burnt, a dude with multiple girlfriends would probably be a giant red flag for her." Chad points out. "Bro, what's your secret?" Chad asks, genuinely curious. You'd like to answer honestly and just say magic, but you're sure he wouldn't believe you, and it's probably best not to reveal that to everyone... but it actually sounds like a more believable reason than what you answer him.

"No secrets, Chad." you answer him. "I'm just extremely fortunate to have supportive girlfriends. If there's any secret, you're going to have to ask my girlfriends why they trust me so much." you add.

"Alright then, bro. Keep your secrets." Chad says with a chuckle.

Was that... nah. Probably not.

"Anyway, other than genuine curiosity, is there another reason you asked me about it? It just feels like you shouldn't have been as nervous asking about it as you were. I know it's weird I'm dating three girls at the same time, so it's normal to be curious about it. It just seemed like there was more you wanted to ask." you tell him.

"Oh! Uh~, well..." Chad starts, going back to his nervous demeanor like before, and looking at the locker room door before continuing. "I-uh, I have a... condition that-uh, that... hmmm... that needs—" Chad struggles to reveal.

"Hey, if it's personal and you don't want to tell me, it's cool." you tell him, seeing how badly he's struggling to tell you.

"Nah, bro. I actually do need your advice on something. A lot of the other guys here talk like they get girls left and right, but you're the only one I know that gets girls left and right and keeps 'em. I kinda need advice on keeping 'em." Chad admits.

"Oh~, I may still not be the best guy to ask about that since Cassie and I have only been official for a week, and my romantic relationship with my daughter and Tanya are just a few days old too. I have no better clue at keeping relationships than you do. I got divorced for chrissake." you admit to Chad, softening your last sentence with a chuckle.

"Oh shit. Condolences, bro." Chad reacts, and you could only really give him a halfhearted 'thank you' as a reply. "But you still got married, which is way way ahead than I could ever achieve with my previous baes. Now, you're dating three hotties? Then you're dating Brooke on Saturday too? You're doing something right, bro." Chad points out.

"Well, if you put it that way... okay, what do you need advice with? Maybe I can help." you ask Chad.

"Okay, I'm telling you this in confidence, bro. I swear to God I'll ruin any chance you have with Brooke if—" Chad starts to threaten and you cut him off as it's unnecessary.

"I'll keep quiet, Chad. I promise. If you feel like you can't trust me yet, it's better if you don't tell me at all." you tell him.

"Sorry, sorry. I just want you to understand how serious I am with this." Chad tells you, and you nod that you do. Chad looks at the locker room door one last time before taking a deep breath.

"Okay... I have a tiny dick." Chad admits.

CHAPTER 100.1

What happens next?

Locker Room Talk

How the fuck are you supposed to give advice about that!?

...

Why is he not talking? Explain Chad! Explain! Stop letting that sentence breathe!

"Uh~ I'm not sure how I can help with that." you finally say, the awkward silence killing you.

"Wow. You're a good dude, bro. I was waiting for you to laugh. Most dudes die laughing when I tell them that." Chad admits as to why he didn't continue that sentence immediately. You want to ask him how many guys he has asked for advice only to blindside them with that statement.

"The size of your dick is none of my concern, Chad; and it's nothing you can control anyway. So I don't find it funny... but please tell me how I can help you with that, and please make it make sense." you tell him, a bit flustered at the information he just shared with you.

"Nah, that's not the part I need help with." Chad replies.

THEN WHY FUCKING BRING IT UP!?

"I need advice on how to introduce a third party to a relationship. I thought you'd be the perfect guy to ask since you have multiple girlfriends. So you must've had that talk with them already." Chad tells you, and you're still confused as to why he would lead with telling you he has a small dick.

"Well, it was Cassie who wanted me to actually explore my feelings for Tanya too, when we got together. Well, I guess her and Stella, but Stella wasn't my girlfriend at the time... okay, none of that matters. What I'm saying is, they were the ones that were okay with it, and the ones that got me to consider it. If you're planning to introduce someone else into your relationship, the only course of action I can advise is to ask them honestly if that's something they would want, and accept whatever answer they'll give you." you answer him.

"I do that, bro. It's usually after I ask them that they think I'm a weirdo and I never talk to them again." Chad reveals.

"Well, that's not really a surprise. Most people's idea of relationships is monogamy. Hell, I never thought I'd be in a polyamorous relationship myself a week ago; but telling them the truth is better than cheating on them." you tell him.

"Oh, I'm not the one who's going to cheat on them. Well, technically, they won't be cheating since I'll be there when they do it." Chad tells you, and you are way more confused in this conversation now than you were earlier.

"You have to explain that part, Chad. I didn't quite get that." you tell him as politely as you could, but you really are having a headache with all this weird bits of information he's giving you without the proper structure to make them make sense for you.

"Oh, sorry. Well, like I said I have a tiny dick..."

Please, GOD, let that information actually be crucial.

"So I've had problems pleasuring chicks who don't feel anything in their vagenes after they've had big black cocks, or white dicks that are black cock sized, or they've stuffed too many vibrators in there that a normal dick just doesn't do it anymore, or—"

"Chad!"

"Right, right. Anyway, that's been going on for a while, and I had a girl I dated that got me into watching other dudes fuck her as a way to compromise. I was against it at first, bro. Like that's so beta, bro! BUT THEN! She explained it to me like it was just watching porn bro... and it was! But way~ better, bro. She explained it like, I was still the alpha in the room because it's still me she's thinking of. It's still me who she wants to make cum. I was like, hell yeah~! Since my dick couldn't make them cum, it was so good to watch them still get that dickbrain face while thinking about me. Like I was the one fucking them. My tiny dick stopped being a 'we' problem, but just a 'me' problem, that's not really a problem since I can still get off with my hand. Then there's the hype of finding a dude who is openly attracted to a chick that I could be banging myself if steroids didn't ruin my dick size, you know? Like 'Yeah, bro! I'm such a pimp!'. Anyway, finding a girl that's open to it's been hard. Whenever I bring it up they call me a cuck and I stop talking to them for insulting me. Most of the time now, I tell them about it as soon as I see 'em 'mirin just to see if they'll call me a cuck or not. I'm not a cuck! I don't know why asking her to fuck another dude in front of me would make me a cuck. I'm a-uh~, what's the word? It's something fancy in French. Anyway, that's always been my problem. I can occasionally find girls that would do it to start off, but they always break up with me after a while. What do you think I could do differently, bro? If it was one of your girlfriends you want to watch fuck another dude, how would you ask them to do it?" Chad asks, as a conclusion to his stream of consciousness. You didn't want to interrupt so that he couldn't go off on another tangent that could have led you to not understanding what he was trying to say in its entirety.

Okay, so Chad's a cuck that hates being called a cuck and thinks he's only being a voyeur, and he thinks your relationship with your girlfriends is anywhere near the kind of relationship he wants to have because there's multiple people involved, and that's why he's asking you how to go about introducing a third party to fuck a girl he likes...

HOW THE FUCK DO I GIVE HIM ADVICE ABOUT THAT!?

The panic is probably obvious on your face right now, as you have no clue how to handle this uniquely delicate situation. This man you barely know has openly admitted to a personal issue, and is coming to you for help. Help you have no idea how you can provide.

"Chad, I don't think I can give you any advice about handling... that, since I personally don't have any experience with a, uh... voyeuristic relationship—" "That's it! That was the fancy word I was looking for!" "—Plus, I don't think I'll ever be comfortable seeing my girlfriends with another man." you admit to him.

"Oh, you have a 'one dick policy' bro? That's too bad, bro. You're missing out on gangbang porn; hoes double fisting cocks; DPPs, DAPs, blowbangs—" Chad started listing all the 'stuff' you're missing out on.

"That being said..." you say to cut Chad's stream of consciousness off. "If my situation can be applied to yours in any way, it starts with your partner. You have to find someone who's actually going to be into... that, and the rest is about making sure the relationship isn't all just about... that. It's not impossible to find someone who's into what you're into. You already mentioned someone else awakened it in you. Although, maybe they don't know French and confuse what you're into with cucking. Maybe try to explain it, and if they say it's different, maybe listen to what they think cucking is first, before you take it as an insult. Also, remember that relationships aren't built on your fetishes or kinks, they're built on liking each other and being supportive of each other. So maybe find a girl that's supportive of you first, and maybe then ask them about it. If they're not into it, but you like each other, there are other ways to satisfy a woman." you tell him, but it seems he only got the last part.

"Oh yeah, bro! I know! I eat dat pussy like a 'lesbians'!" Chad declares, before simulating licking pussy in the air; and then, laughing amused at himself. It's nice he's a lot more comfortable being himself around you, but you're not sure you're exactly comfortable with him. "But there's only so much my mouth can do, bro; and I should be the one asking her 'what dat mouth do?' instead of her asking me. Besides, watching them get plowed by somebody else gets me harder than anything else. I don't even get hard if it's just me." Chad admits.

'TMI, Chad! T-M-FUCKING-I!'

"Anyway, I'll do what you suggested and see if she likes me first before I bring it up, and maybe educate her on the proper terminology. What's the word you used again?" Chad asks you.

"Oh, I think it would be better to just agree to disagree on that part, Chad. Don't take being called a cuck an insult, if how they understand it is what you want to do anyway. Just make sure you're on the same page." you advise him.

"Right, right. Got it, bro. Thanks for this. By the way, you think this girl's open to that sort of thing?" Chad takes out his phone to show you a photo.

[Image: Courtney Madison Dating App Profile Photo]

"I can't tell just by how they look, Chad." you answer him honestly.

"Aw, sucks. I thought you could tell since you're surrounded by shorties all the time, bro. Like me. Since my brother's gay, my gaydar is off the charts. I even knew he was gay before he came out. It's all good though. Not everyone can have that fifth sense like me. She's hot though right?" Chad asks you.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot." you answer him honestly.

"Yeah, bro. I see you 'mirin." Chad replies with a proud chuckle. "I saw her on a dating app and immediately used my Super Swipe to let her know she's super hot. Anyway, I'll follow your advice and see if she's into my French thing, but only after I know she likes me and will be supportive. If she calls me a cuck, I won't get angry as long as what she means is what I think being a French guy is like. Right? Did I get everything?" Chad asks you to confirm.

"Yeah, I think you did." you answer him truthfully, even though it was a struggle to understand what he meant at times.

"Alright, cool. I have a date with her tonight and I hope it goes well." Chad tells you.

"Cool. Oh! Where are you taking her by the way?" you ask him, seeing a possible opportunity to support one of your friends.

"I'm taking her to this place called Lendraught Top Chair. Fancy French place. Perfect to discuss my French with her. Know what I'm saying?" Chad answers you, and you assume he's talking about L'endroit Trop Cher', the place you brought Tanya to on your first date that she didn't enjoy.

"Hey, I've been there. My date didn't like that place. Try Pho Hoa instead. It's a new Vietnamese place. It's foodie recommended, and I tried it there with my girlfriends, and we all loved it." you tell him.

"Oh! Cool bro! I'm going to impress her with how trendy I am. Finger on the pulse! Thanks for looking out, bro! When's the next time you're coming to the gym?" Chad reacts positively.

"Wednesday, why?" you ask him.

"I'll tell you all about my date! I'll tell you if it's good; and ask you for more advice if it doesn't work out, and you can tell me if I did something wrong." Chad tells you.

"Oh, okay. Cool. Good luck tonight, Chad." you tell him.

Chad leaves the locker room excited, and you finally get to change and leave the locker room yourself after having a mentally exhausting conversation with Chad.

"What took you so long!?" your daughter Stella asks you in annoyance.

CHAPTER 101.1

What happens next?

True Sigma Male

"You're joking!?" Stella asks you, as you're sitting next to her and Cassie at a reproductive health clinic, waiting to get called, so Stella can get her birth control pills.

"Don't EVER bring it up with him, okay? I promised him I'll keep his secret; but you're my girlfriends and I didn't want to lie to both of you." you tell them. The two of them try to hold in their laughter, but they couldn't, as the idea of a huge guy like Chad being a cuck is something they both find hilarious.

You didn't even tell them about his tiny dick problem, but hopefully they'll forgive you for omitting that part as it didn't seem necessary to explain why it took you so long to shower and change earlier when you were all at the gym.

"It's not like we talk to him much. We're not his bros after all, bro." Stella jokes.

"Yeah, bro." Cassie adds, supporting Stella in the tease.

"He even scheduled a bro talk with you to break down what happens on his date tonight! Are you going to tell him about our date too, bro?" Stella teases you.

"Which date are you more looking forward to, bro? Your date with Stella tonight, or your locker room date with Chad on Wednesday... bro?" Cassie jokingly asks.

"Okay. Enough. Let's not poke fun at the guy. We all have our kinks." you try to stop the girls from their teasing of you and Chad.

"Sorry. I just wouldn't have pegged him as cuck. I thought he'd be some alpha dude or some shit. I mean, he did hit on us the first time we went to the gym." Stella replies.

"He kinda interprets his being a cuckold as an alpha thing though. So, I guess those two things aren't mutually exclusive for him." you explain to them.

"How!? He's literally going to watch another dude stick his dick in the girl he's dating! In what world is that alpha?" Stella asks in disbelief.

"Well, from how he explained it, it's probably a perception thing. He thinks since he's the one the girl's thinking of when someone else is pleasuring them, he's technically the alpha between the two of them." you try to explain to them what Chad told you.

"And what? The guy who's sticking his dick is supposed to be beta?" Stella asks sarcastically.

" I guess in that set-up, Chad has a point." Cassie surprisingly answers. "I mean, he is the one who wants his partner to have sex with another guy. So he's in control of the situation. It wouldn't be happening if he didn't want it to happen. At least, not without it being considered cheating. He's only beta if that control and consent is taken away from him. So as long as he's the one who wants it to happen, he's technically the alpha." Cassie explains, and Stella actually makes an expression that she was impressed with Cassie's explanation.

123456...8