AMA - The Divorcee: Day 13

Story Info
A 36 year old Divorcee discovers an MC App (Part 9/?)
30k words
4.88
11.2k
14

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 158.1

What happens next?

Like a Virgin

"By the way, we were wondering, how come you guys got awfully quiet last night?" Tanya suddenly asks.

You, Tanya, and Viv are in your car as you drive both of them to work. It was decided that you drop off Tanya first, even though her office is farther, since Viv can afford to be late if traffic becomes unpredictable; while Tanya has to time in.

The conversation's mostly been about Viv's questions about the app, specifically how the app represented their inner struggle for their respective feelings towards you. Viv was interested in the topic since you mentioned last night that she and Tanya went through the same confusion; albeit for different emotions.

The conversation then went to a short discussion of the 'rules' that your relationship has that was hinted at last night. The one thing that caught Viv by surprise was the fact that the girlfriends are allowing you to fool around outside the relationship, without necessarily having to have that person become a girlfriend. You told her that that rule can be removed, and that you really haven't taken advantage of it yet anyway, if she felt like she wasn't comfortable with that set-up. Viv, to no surprise to Tanya, said the rule can stay.

It's after those discussions that Tanya finally asked her question.

"What do you mean we got quiet?" Viv asks her.

"Oh, come on, V. Don't pretend like we couldn't hear your screams through the walls." Tanya retorts.

"Did you not check the group chat yet? Stella had an obvious message about it last night." You inform Viv.

"The invasion of privacy!" Viv reacts in fake annoyance.

"True... but at least they didn't interrupt us like a little certain someone a week ago." You tease Viv.

"What!? I didn't interrupt you! I specifically waited for the noises to quiet down! I told you that night that if you wanted another round with Cassie, you could borrow my ball gag so I can sleep. Not taking my offer is on you." Viv tells you defensively from the back seat.

"You have all these things to plug multiple orifices, and you don't have one for your ears?" You fire back, getting Tanya to laugh as Viv doesn't have a witty comeback for that one.

"How do you know I got stuff for my other orifices?" Viv counters weakly, as she knows it's not a witty enough comeback.

"You were ready to get a bottle up your butt back at the Aphrodite, so —" You point out before Viv interrupts you with her defense.

"I was bluffing!" Viv reacts defensively.

"Do you, or do you not, have a butt plug?" You ask her with a smug smile she couldn't see.

...

"I have a butt plug." Viv sighs in defeat before replying.

"You also didn't answer my earlier question, V. You guys were kinda loud, and then nothing. Did you guys stop mid-way?" Tanya points out.

"No. Jay just laid on top of me with my legs partially closed until he came. Go figure." Viv replies teasingly.

"Hey!" Now it's your turn to react defensively, and Tanya laughs hysterically at your reaction, as you basically confirmed that Viv's description is based in truth.

"Why were your legs partially closed though!?" Tanya asks Viv, still laughing.

"Like a rank amateur, Junior didn't pull my compression shorts all the way down, and you know how tight those are." Viv explains.

"So you were lying flat and he just laid on top of you?" Tanya asks in disbelief.

"~Like a virgin~" Viv begins to sing.

"~Hey!~" Tanya acts as the backup singer.

"~Touched for the very first time~" The two of them duet, before laughing in unison at your expense.

"You know what, Viv, with all this teasing? I gotta say... I'm the one having doubts about sleeping with you now." You tease Viv, and she takes it as a good natured joke and laughs it off.

"You were just excited to get your dick inside her, that's all." Tanya jokes, and the two girls continue to laugh.

"Like a—" the two of them start singing again, before you immediately interrupt them this time.

"Aaaah~! Uh-uh-uh." You interrupt while waving your finger. "I wasn't the one begging last night." You correct Tanya's assumption, getting an instigating "Ooooh~" from her.

"That makes it worse, you know. Teasing me like you did. Making me beg. Only to fuck me..." Viv replies, before pausing. Giving Tanya, and you for that matter, enough time to react.

"~LIKE A VIRGIN!~" All three of you sing, and laugh afterwards.

"It's not fun teasing you if you're in on it!" Viv points out in fake annoyance.

"Meh. I realized, even if I fucked you like a virgin, you still came before me. I'm a virgin with skills. I call that a win." You tell her smugly, and Tanya switches to laughing at Viv's expense.

"That, or Viv just enjoys being a starfish during sex." Tanya teases her.

"True~! If she wanted to show off her skills to a virgin, she could have. Alas, she too was..." You pile on the teasing.

"~LIKE A VIRGIN~" You and Tanya sing teasingly.

"~TOUCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!~" All three of you sing this time. It's been referenced enough in this car ride that you play it on your car's bluetooth speakers so the three of you can carpool karaoke it. It doesn't take long after that for you to finally reach the street near Tanya's office building.

"Oh shit! We almost forgot." Viv then blurts out just as Tanya was removing her seatbelt.

"What? What did you forget?" Tanya asks, concerned.

"You have a fancy dress for fancy events, right?" Viv asks her, and you realize that Viv did actually remember something important.

"Yeah~, why?" Tanya asks, now confused.

"Are you free after work tomorrow?" You then ask her.

"Are all of us going out on a date!? A fancy date!?" Tanya reacts excitedly.

"Something like that." You answer her, trying to temper her excitement.

"Becca invited all of us to a charity gala." Viv informs her. "So, you know — champagne, fancy dinner, probably a lot of creepy old multimillionaires with their contractually obligated attractive gold digging arm candy." Viv elaborates.

"I'm not sure the last part is as enticing as you make it sound." Tanya replies with a chuckle.

"I mean, I brought it up just in case you want to upgrade from virgin over here." Viv jokes, getting Tanya to laugh one more time.

"I'm assuming 'all of us' includes Brooke and Maddy, right?" Tanya confirms with you and Viv, and you both answer in the affirmative. Tanya reacts with a giddy excitement from that news, before giving you a kiss goodbye and opening your car door. Viv does the same, and she gives Tanya a goodbye hug on the sidewalk before entering the front seat for herself. The two of you give Tanya another goodbye before she walks off into her building.

"I never thought a big booty was of any practical use, but I see its value now." Viv says once you start driving again. "This seat is extra warm." Viv delivers her punchline, while she happily fidgets on her seat like a child. You assume she's taking the warmth of Tanya's booty all in. You arrive at a stop sign, and decide to address something that's been gnawing at you, but you tried to hide while Tanya was here.

"Hey~, did you not enjoy last night?" You ask Viv.

"What?" Viv reacts, amused at your shy way of asking. Viv takes your free hand in hers, and interlocks her fingers with yours. "I was just poking fun. Did I make you self conscious?" She asks you seriously.

"No, more of being conscious of how you feel." You answer her. "I mean, you already had your doubts before last night. I just don't want you to be sure that our first time was shit, you know?" You explain, softening your thoughts with an awkward chuckle at the end.

"Why? What does your app say?" Viv asks back.

"I haven't checked it; and like I said last night, fuck what it says. I want to hear what you genuinely think. I'm in a relationship with you, not the app." You tell her with conviction.

"Has any of the others ever told you you're so sweet it's annoying sometimes?" Viv asks you teasingly. "I mean it as a real compli-sult too. It's hard for me to talk about what I really feel sometimes, and I really don't want to, to be honest. The app can tell you what you need to know, and you can spare me having to be all mushy." Viv half-jokes. You were going to apologize for making her think you're pressuring her, but Viv continues before you could.

"Since it's you though, if you want me to talk, then I'll talk." Viv tells you, while squeezing your hand tightly.

"First off, I'm not doubting I want to have sex with you anymore; kinky or otherwise. Those doubts, to begin with, were just a result of something I probably should have gotten therapy for instead of running away from like I did. Like I always do." Viv starts.

"I didn't like my last experience with my boyfriend, so I became a lesbian to run away from it. I didn't like my last experience with a girlfriend, so I became bi but started doing BDSM stuff exclusively because I tricked myself into thinking that was the only way I could get off. I didn't like how I started feeling like a third wheel in my BDSM relationship, so I gave the guy I was in love with an ultimatum just to give me an excuse to run away again; knowing full well I didn't want him to pick me since it'll hurt my best friend in the process." Viv explains her past to you.

"I mean, I didn't plan all that out, but maybe subconsciously I did." Viv adds.

"I'm a coward, Jay. Always have been. I run away at the first sign of trouble, or I pretend like nothing's wrong until it eats away at me and I can't take it anymore, and then I run away." Viv continues.

"When I say I love you, I mean it." Viv says before squeezing your hand again. "I still have my walls up with other people, but not with you. I'm not pretending with you, and I don't want to. I'm not pretending like nothing's wrong because there really isn't. Nothing's eating away at me, and nothing's going to make me run away. Even if there is, I'm willing to tell you because I don't want to be fake with you." Viv tells you sincerely. You glance away from the road towards her, and you see her looking at you deeply as she says all this.

"That's a first for me. Honestly." She continues. "You can even say — 'I'm like a virgin' at it." Viv jokes, making both of you chuckle.

"I'm sorry for the long winding disclaimer, but you wanted me to be real, so I'm being the realest I've ever been with anyone. That includes Celeste. That includes Hal. I'm being the realest when I say I loved last night. Bland, boring, slow pumping, missionary fucking as it was. I loved it because I felt you. I felt you inside me... both euphemistically and spiritually. No amount of hot steamy sex with someone I don't love can replicate that." Viv tells you sincerely, and you quickly glance at her one more time to give her a loving smile. To assure her you heard every word she said.

"So what I'm trying to say is... I would've preferred hot steamy sex." Viv jokes, unable to let her sweet sincerity to be preeminent for too long. You assume it's because she's uncomfortable talking about her genuine feelings, like she said earlier. You chuckle at her joke, and rub the side of her hand with your thumb to comfort her.

"Thanks for being honest with me, Viv." You tell her. "In the spirit of honesty, I'm not really sure how into the whole BDSM thing I really am, but I want to keep trying to get better at it for you." You tell her.

"Here's my advice about that. Do what you want, but always have your sub in mind." Viv tells you. "As your sub, I want to please you. I want to allow you to explore your deepest and darkest desires. Spank me, choke me, fuck me roughly, it's up to you. I'm going to try and please you for as long as I can manage. Some stuff is obviously off limits, but doms and subs talk about that beforehand. In any case, take that philosophy and reverse it for yourself. You want to please me too, but I can't tell you what to do because you dictate the play. So it takes time and experimentation to find out what's going to please me. It's that process why I'm into this whole thing so much, because I can be free to be who I am. I have to be. Otherwise, you will never know what I like; and, in turn, I will never fully enjoy myself as your sub either. It's that learning process, that process of growing with someone, learning about someone without verbal communication... It's why I love it so much. Other people from the community would have varying reasons why they find enjoyment in it, but that's mine." Viv tells you.

"You really opened up a dam, you know that? If I start saying sweet shit to my guys, I'm blaming you." Viv, once again, tries to mask her sweetness with humor. You accept that that's just who Viv is. You want to find out why she is like that, but you decide it's best to have that conversation when you both have the time for it; since, right now, you're already nearing her restaurant.

"By the way, can we not have these extra mushy conversations in the morning?" She asks you playfully annoyed, as you park the car in front of her restaurant.

"It's one of the hazards of dating me, Viv. I like my mornings extra mushy." You reply, just as playfully, before giving her a quick kiss goodbye.

"UGH. The things I'll have to suffer for love." She replies, rolling her eyes in fake annoyance, before giving you a loving smile. "Love you, Jay. See you and the girls later." Viv says, after giving you a kiss, and before opening the passenger door.

"Love you too, Viv." you reply, as Viv exits your car.


A few minutes later...

You arrive at your apartment and see that you have a visitor you weren't expecting.

"Hey, Jay. I want to talk to you about your app."

CHAPTER 159.1

What happens next?

Planning Ahead

"Hey~, Becca." You greet her back, before greeting the rest of the girls at the dining table with her as they all eat breakfast.

"I brought bagels and coffee. Come. Join us." Becca replies.

"The coffee's really good, Dad!" Stella shouts out excitedly.

You approach the four of them on the dining table and sit at the head of the table like usual. Cassie hands you a coffee cup and what looks like an everything bagel with the works.

"Thanks for bringing us breakfast, Becca. You already said what you're here for, so I don't need to ask what brings you by. What is it about the app that you want to talk to me about?" You ask her, as you take a sip of the coffee Becca brought. Before Becca could even answer, you let out a moan from how good the coffee is.

"You weren't lying about the coffee." You tell your daughter in agreement.

"The bagels are pretty good too, Mr. Craig." Maddy adds on.

"Sorry, you were saying?" You ask Becca again, letting her answer before taking a bite of the bagel.

"Stella and Cassie have discussed with me some of my questions regarding what has occurred since you acquired the app. It's been at the forefront of my mind since I left you and Vivian last night. You may possibly have one of the most powerful tools in the world, with no given reason why you have it, and no known limitations of scope it can affect — it can alter habits, people's way of thinking, human biology and physiology... and that's just from the traits you explained to us. Given all that, I'm of the mind that you may not be using it properly." Becca tells you plainly.

"I appreciate you being straightforward about it, Becca. If you feel I'm being abusive of my use—" You start apologizing, and Becca interrupts you before you can finish your apology.

"Abusive? Jay, if I had complaints of your usage, I would have told you last night. I'm here to talk to you about how you're not fully maximizing the app's potential." Becca clarifies.

"Maximize?" You ask her, checking if you heard correctly; and she confirms that's what she said. "Becca, I've only had this app for less than a couple of weeks and it's already brought me more than I can ever ask for." You point out.

"If getting more than what you've asked for is your standard, then it's not really a high bar to clear based on what Stella, Cassie, and Maddy have told me." Becca retorts. "If their stories are to be believed, you didn't ask for any of this." Becca points out.

"Cassie already had feelings for you before you got the app. You were willing to give up on Tanya to be monogamous with Cassie. You were only able to date both of them at the same time because Cassie encouraged you to do so. You didn't openly pursue Vivian, Brooke, and myself. From what Stella mentioned, she even had to encourage you to date Brooke. Maddy, similar to Cassie, already had feelings for you." Becca starts listing off one-by-one.

"As luck goes, you're already one of the luckiest to acquire that magical app; and it's compounded even further by how lucky you are that all the women you're dating practically fell into your lap." Becca continues. "Case in point." Becca says before pointing at Stella.

"She's got you there, Dad." Stella says smugly, while sipping her coffee.

"You bought the incest trait in order to date Celeste, the one person you actively pursued with the app, and you stopped pursuing her for valid reasons. Off the back of that, it allowed you to date your daughter instead." Becca continues to make her point. A point you're entirely missing, if you're being honest.

"I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, Becca." You tell her honestly.

"I'm saying you're very passive in your usage of the app. Mostly using it reactively and not proactively; and generally saving your accumulated points for when you feel like you need them, instead of investing them on traits that could generate you more points — i.e. Magic Touch." Becca answers you.

"That's my point, Becca. I don't need to do all those things. The app recommends traits based on my situation, and it's usually been spot on anyway. I don't need to be proactive. More importantly, I'm more than happy with what I already have, and it hasn't even been two weeks since I got this thing. Maybe people that make me happier just keep 'falling on my lap' out of good karma." You reply, shrugging to show them you don't think it's a big deal, before taking another sip of coffee.

"It's an unsustainable strategy, Jay. If no other woman falls onto your lap, and barring any unforeseen causes to the contrary, you'll be dating seven women. Based on your description on how you acquire points, and let's say you'll only acquire points from us, that's a maximum of 700 points for each score. You've obviously already spent some of those points for the traits you already have. If you continue being a reactive buyer of traits, it doesn't give you a lot of leeway for a possible scenario that you'll need to purchase another expensive trait." Becca explains her line of thinking to you.

"Tell me, how many points do you need to purchase Normalized Polyamory? You mentioned it was expensive, yes?" Becca asks you.

"350 Love Points." You answer her, knowing full well it helps make her point.

"That's already half of your total if you only make us fall in love with you." Becca points out.

"You also promised to buy the Youth and Love trait, Jay. You said it's purchased with Love Points too, right?" Cassie adds on.

"Is that the one you told me about the other day at the sports complex? The one that keeps you young as long as you continue to be in love?" Stella asks Cassie, who answers in the affirmative.

"Oh, wow! Like the Fountain of Youth?" Maddy reacts.

"Jay said it slows down the aging process. He promised to buy it for himself so that he can wait until I'm ready to... uh... yeah." Cassie points out.

"I must say, that particular trait sounds intriguing to me, as well. I personally would wish for it down the line, I'm sure. Not to mention Tanya and Brooke." Becca adds on, making Stella guffaw. You all look at her in confusion, not seeing why she's laughing.

123456...9