AMA - The Divorcee: Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can feel... ugh... how... ugh... powerful... ugh... Daddy's thrusts are?" Cassie asks Viv again in between grunts of pleasure.

"I can." Viv surprisingly answers.

Viv has been quiet since you started fucking Tanya roughly earlier, and has just been content to watch you fuck your other girlfriends on top of her. Cassie's goading seems to have finally broken her silence.

"I bet you wish he fucks you like this later, right?" Cassie continues to goad Viv.

"I do." Viv admits.

"Tough luck." Cassie smugly replies. "Daddy's going to fuck me until we both pass out." Cassie continues to goad Viv, before shifting her position from doggy to an upright stance while still on her knees and straddling Viv. Cassie looks back at you with the naughtiest smile you've ever seen her have.

She's loving this.

"Aren't you, Daddy?" She asks you mischievously.

Cassie really does transform when she's cucking someone.

"Hey now, he can't pass out until he fucks me." Stella reminds Cassie.

"He already fucked you. You and Viv might as well go to bed." Cassie replies, looking back at Stella. "I mean... if you can." Cassie adds, right before overexaggerating a loud moan for both of them.

Not pleased with your girlfriend having to pretend she's enjoying herself, you hug Cassie by the waist tightly, before speeding up a little more. Cassie's moans grow quieter, but much more genuine and consistent.

You take it even further by carrying both of Cassie's legs in your arms, while she places both her arms on the back of your neck for support. Her legs are spread wide for your other girlfriends to see just how wet and slick Cassie's pussy has become from being fucked by you. You hold Cassie steady in your arms, before picking up your pace in ramming your cock inside her.

Stella's moans begin to alternate with Cassie's as you continue fuck her rapidly, while Tanya fingers Stella trying to match your pace. Tanya can't quite match it though, due to being tired from her multiple orgasms just a few moments ago.

Despite her surroundings, Viv remains content to just watch and listen to the fucking happening all around her.

She continues to watch you fuck Cassie in front of her.

She continues to hear Stella moan behind her.

She continues to not touch herself though.

Viv still has her legs spread, and you can see her clitoris has swelled up from her arousal. Viv's pussy is glistening in the light with how moist it is; and yet, she won't touch herself.

She's waiting for you.

She's waiting for your command.

"Would you like to play with us, slut?" You ask her.

"Yes, Daddy! I do!" Viv shouts out in excitement.

"Help Tanya in making my daughter cum. If you can make her cum before Cassie, then I'll give you a reward." You order her. Viv immediately moves towards Stella, going on all fours before plunging her face onto your daughter's crotch.

"You know that's unfair, right?" Cassie asks you in a whisper. "I've been cumming like crazy since we started and I'm not far from getting a big one soon." Cassie adds in between heavy breaths.

"We can't have that." You whisper to her, implying that you want Viv to win this competition.

"You should probably slow down then." Cassie tells you.

"I can't have that either." You reply, before the two of you chuckle in agreement. Cassie starts making out with you passionately, moaning into your mouth as your tongues wrestle each other. Both of you hear Stella moan in pleasure, unable to see what exactly it is that Tanya and Viv are doing to make her moan. Maybe Stella's even moaning just from watching you and Cassie make out, while Tanya and Viv play with her.

"I'm about to cum, Daddy." Cassie warns you in between kisses.

"I have an idea." You whisper to her.

You drop Cassie face down on the bed, her head right near Viv's legs. Viv has her ass up while eating Stella's pussy, so it gives you and Cassie a good view of Viv's crotch. You flip Cassie over onto her back, and push her forward so that her head nudges on Viv's ass cheeks. It makes Viv look back at you and Cassie, and she immediately understands what you're trying to do.

Viv widens her stance, allowing you to push Cassie right beneath her crotch, before she sits down on Cassie's face. If Cassie audibly cums from this position, Cassie can muffle it as long as she continues to eat Viv's pussy. You take a moment to survey your situation right now, and just take in its pornographic majesty — Your cock's inside Cassie, whose face is underneath Viv's pussy, who in turn is eating your daughter Stella's pussy, who is currently making out with Tanya.

Your cock hardens even more, just from the image before you. However, that's not the only thing getting you going. The cacophony of moans, groans, moist squelches, and skin slapping on skin coming from you and your girlfriends is disorienting in a way. The sweat, perfume, and the smell of sex mixing into the air is intoxicating. The mixture of all these sensory stimulants doesn't compare to what you're feeling on your cock though.

Cassie's wet, warm, tight pussy wrapped around your cock, and how it massages your cock as you pound into it more and more. The feeling of every forward motion is assisted by her body trying to suck you in, instinctively trying to get you to release the cum it so desperately wants. With the freedom given to you in this more comfortable position, you don't hold back and move your hips more wildly into Cassie. You have no intention of slowing down as the magic is doing its thing and preventing you from getting too tired too quickly.

You can feel Cassie's pussy tighten around your cock, her pussy feeling like it doesn't want your cock to leave her warm hole before you fill it up with cum. You see Cassie place her hands on Viv's thighs, and Cassie pulls Viv's hips down to her face, completely muffling her loud orgasmic grunt.

Viv notices this, and looks back at you in a mixture of fear and wonder. If Cassie cums first, it means she won't get her reward. Cassie just came, and she's not sure if she should continue with Stella or if you would give her another chance.

"You're not going to win your reward if you don't focus on my daughter." You remind her.

"But—" Viv tries to say something, but you cut her off.

"I didn't hear anything." You tell her with a mischievous smile. Viv can't control the smile of amusement that immediately creeps onto her lips upon hearing your words. The smile is quickly replaced by a look of determination, before Viv immediately goes back to trying and making Stella cum.

Meanwhile, you are not far from cumming yourself. Knowing that the magic is going to allow you to keep going even if you do, you don't hold yourself back in that front either. It doesn't take you more than a few more piston-like strokes into Cassie's pussy that you release your second orgasm inside her. Your loud grunt as you pour more of your seed inside Cassie gets your daughter's attention.

"I want you to cum inside me too, Daddy!" Stella shouts. Cassie takes this as an opportunity to further cuck your daughter. Cassie pushes Viv's pussy off her face and addresses Stella.

"It's so~ warm Stella! The warmth is just spreading throughout my body. His cum inside me feels incredible!" Cassie teases Stella. Cassie's words seem to take Stella over the edge, as Stella leans her head back in pleasure. Stella grips onto Viv's hair and pushes Viv's head further into her crotch.

"NNNGGH! I'm cumming-I'm cumming-I'm cumming!" Stella finally shouts in pleasure.

"Let it all out, sweetie." Tanya encourages her, as Stella groans from Viv's continuous assault on her clit. As Stella's orgasm dies down, your daughter breathes heavily as she leans back on Tanya's body. Tanya can't resist, and kisses Stella on the cheek; making Stella return the show of affection.

You finally pull your cock out of Cassie, before addressing Viv.

"You've earned your reward, slut." You praise her. This gets Viv to shift her position so she's facing you, waiting for further instructions. "Come here." You order her. Viv approaches you and you don't hesitate to give her a sweet passionate kiss.

"Are you checking to see if I did a good job on Stella?" Viv asks you, after the two of you break away from your kiss.

"I don't need to. I trust you." You assure her, and Viv gives you an appreciative but shy smile. "That being said..." You continue, getting her to look at you curiously. "Good job." You tell her, before licking your lips to taste the residual juices of Stella that Viv transferred onto you.

"Thank you, Daddy." Viv tells you naughtily. "So~, where's my—" Viv starts asking, before Cassie unintentionally interrupts her.

"My pussy's dripping with Daddy's cum, Stella. You can have some of it if you like." Cassie goads your daughter, after she shifts her position on the bed to have her legs towards Stella and Tanya instead. Stella seems to have understood Cassie's tease and raises one of Cassie's legs. Stella then positions her pussy close to Cassie's, in order for her to scissor and get your cum that's dripping out of Cassie's pussy onto hers.

"Those two are wild." Viv observes with genuine surprise and amusement.

"Already regretting joining this circus?" You jokingly ask.

"Regret? The only thing I'm regretting is that I'm not a part of that scissor party." Viv jokes right back.

"You can join them if you like." You teasingly offer.

"Nah. I want my reward." Viv replies.

"Then come and get it." You tell her with a smug smile.

Viv proceeds to wrap her arms around your neck, making out with you once more. She then surprises you by jumping on you and wrapping her legs around your waist. You place both of your hands under her ass to support her weight, creating the problem of your dick not being perfectly aligned with her pussy. You try to adjust so that you can direct your tip into her entrance, but you're struggling. Thankfully, you're in an orgy. There's a helping hand when you need one.

"You can't call papi a virgin after this, Vivian." Tanya jokingly tells Viv, as she directs your cock to her entrance. You feel your tip penetrate her entrance and be enveloped by her walls.

"Did I annoy you by calling you a virgin, Daddy?" Viv asks, slowly lowering herself onto your cock.

"No." You honestly answer.

"Oh? So you don't mind if I continue acting like a brat?" She teasingly asks.

"As long as you're my brat, I'll allow it." You sweetly answer. "And since you're my brat, it's my responsibility to discipline you." You add, to try and hit the right buttons with Viv.

"What do you mean by discipline, Daddy?" Viv asks, playing along.

"Well~, for starters..." You say before...

*SPANK!!!*

You then grip onto Viv's ass cheeks, digging your fingers into them, before pumping in and out of her wet pussy. Viv immediately responds with deep guttural moans of pleasure. Her moans only broken up by making out with you. After a few strokes, you feel Tanya caress your balls with her hand, massaging them expertly. Viv can't help but react to what Tanya's doing to her either.

"Oh fuck!" Viv reacts, breaking away from your kiss.

"You like getting your ass eaten while Daddy fucks you?" Tanya asks Viv teasingly, and Viv can only let out an "MMHMM" as an answer before moaning in pleasure again. Cassie and Stella are both enjoying themselves as well it seems, with their moans getting more noticeable too.

With Tanya's help to stabilize Viv's position, you start to speed up fucking Viv while carrying her. Viv's hug around your neck, her legs wrapped around your waist, and the walls of her pussy — all tighten as you can tell Viv is closing in on an orgasm. You warn Tanya you're going to lay Viv down on the bed, and Tanya moves her position so you can do so. Viv's limbs are still wrapped around you as you try and finish this the same way you did last night... fucking her like you're a 'virgin'.

The sudden position and pace change doesn't seem to matter to both you and Viv, as her pussy noticeably contracts around your cock while her legs shake in orgasm, while you ejaculate inside her at the same time.

"I'm beginning to think you like me fucking you like a virgin." You jokingly tease Viv, after you both recover your breaths from your orgasms.

"I just like you fucking me. Period." Viv replies, as she smiles from ear to ear.

It's not long after that, that you hear Stella and Cassie orgasm from scissoring each other too.

The five of you, all exhausted from tonight's festivities, reposition yourselves on the bed to sleep. You're in the middle, with Tanya and Stella to your left and right, respectively. Cassie is spooning Stella, while Viv is spooning Tanya.

"I fucking love you guys." Viv tells all of you, as she closes her eyes.

"I love fucking you guys too." Stella jokingly replies, and you all chuckle in reaction.

"Good night, girls."

1...456789