AMA - The Divorcee: Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Paige. I didn't see it that way." You tell her sincerely.

The two of you then start walking towards your daughter and Cassie who are still arguing.

"Shotgun's called every trip, not per day." Cassie argues before sticking her tongue out at Stella.

"You can keep repeating it, but it doesn't mean you're not making that up!" Stella argues.

"You snooze, you lose, baby!" You teasingly tell your daughter, getting a laugh out of Cassie, before patting her on the shoulder to signal to her that she should just accept defeat.

You enter your vehicle and wait for Stella and Paige to settle in the back before starting the engine of your car.

"By the way, why do you think Maddy's situation is more than just what Becca implied it was?" You ask Cassie as you buckle your seat belt.

"I mean..." Cassie starts saying as you begin to drive. "She wouldn't have needed you to leave the store just from that, I think. Maddy's sheltered, but I don't get from her that she places a taboo on that sort of thing. Also, if Maddy wanted to keep it a secret and asked Becca to keep it a secret too, Becca wouldn't have heavily implied it with her wording. Becca didn't even need to tell us that Maddy had a situation. Even if Maddy specifically asked you to leave because she was embarrassed for you to find out she got her period, Becca would have told her that it's unnecessary. Becca would have just approached the manager, asked for some tissues, helped her clean up, gave her a tampon, bought the dress, told Maddy she'll have it cleaned or something, both of them can act like nothing happened... you get what I'm saying?" Cassie explains.

"You're saying things aren't adding up." You summarize Cassie's point.

"Yeah. It just felt like a smokescreen to me. Like, Maddy wanted to leave with Becca and not us." Cassie adds on.

"That, or you're overanalyzing a situation that can be easily explained by a heavy flow and a wide set vagina." Stella jokes, getting a snorting laugh from Paige.

"Jesus Christ." You react, unprepared for Stella's joke.

"Get used to it, Dad. Your exposure to problems related to lady parts is going to exponentially increase now that you have a bunch of girlfriends." Stella teases you.

Diane's not here to cover for you in that area of parenting now, either.

SHUT UP BRAIN!

'I wish there was a trait that filters my dumbass thoughts.' You think to yourself.

"Yeah, yeah." You tell your daughter dismissively, trying to cover up your own fucked up thoughts.

"Whatever the case, I hope Maddy's doing alright." You think out loud.


Meanwhile, back at the boutique...

"They left, Maddy. You can relax somewhat now." Becca tells Maddy as she enters the changing room with a box of tissues.

"What did you tell them?" Maddy asks Becca.

"I strongly implied you had your period and that you were embarrassed..." Becca answers Maddy.

"... As you requested."

CHAPTER 166.1

What happens next?

Changing Room

"Thanks, Becca. I owe you one." Maddy tells Becca with an appreciative smile.

Maddy is sitting naked on the built-in bench attached to the wall, hugging her knees. The wall of this changing room is on the left, while the mirror is on the right. The dress she picked out for the gala event tomorrow night is hanging on the wall opposite the door. Clean and unbloodied. The floor and the seating, on the other hand, is glistening under the light from the mix of Maddy's juices and blood.

Becca hands her wet wipes from her bag to wipe her bloodied hands. Maddy winces in pain as she wipes the blood off of one of her hands that she bit to stay quiet. The bite didn't penetrate her skin, but it's still sore from the force of her bite. The blood seems to have come from her other hand, with her middle and ring fingers covered in bright red blood.

"As I've said, there's no need to thank me." Becca assures her.

"You got Mr. Craig out of here. I couldn't have done that without you." Maddy points out, making Becca take a deep sigh.

"You're welcome." Becca tells her dismissively, and Maddy can't help but chuckle at the thought of her forcing Becca to just take her gratitude. It doesn't take long for Maddy's chuckle to turn into laughter. Maddy's laugh quickly devolves into a manic one though... and then into a crying fit.

Becca remains calm in the situation, almost as if she was anticipating this progression of emotions from Maddy. Not wanting to look domineering, she sits right next to Maddy on the bench and allows Maddy to lean into her while crying. Becca remains silent, and only looks at her reflection in the mirror as a laugh-crying naked teenager sits next to her.

It takes another few minutes for Maddy to recompose herself, snorting up the snot that's flowing freely from her. Becca silently takes the box of tissues that she asked Paige to get her, and gestures them to Maddy so that she could get some to wipe the fluids flowing from her face.

"Thanks." Maddy says to Becca before blowing her nose, and wiping her tears with tissues.

...

"Sorry if I'm keeping—" Maddy starts apologizing and Becca immediately puts a stop to it by talking over Maddy.

"I choose to be here, Maddy." Becca tells her warmly.

...

...

Realizing that Becca's not giving her more than that, Maddy begins to clean herself up more thoroughly. She wipes her thighs and pussy where there's still blood with the wet wipes, before drying it off with some tissues. Maddy gets off the bench and gets more wet wipes to clean the floor, and it's this action that causes Becca to speak up once more.

"Leave it. It's better if that's mopped clean." Becca advises Maddy, who stands up after hearing Becca's advice.

"I guess I should get dressed now?" Maddy asks Becca awkwardly.

"That is up to you." Becca answers her. "Are you feeling comfortable enough to go back to Jay's place?" Becca asks her.

"I-uh~..." Maddy stumbles for an answer. She looks at the mess she made on the floor, before coming to terms with the honest answer. "No. Not really." Maddy answers Becca.

"Then we can stay here some more if that's what you prefer." Becca answers.

"No~, I've taken up enough of your time. I'm going to go get—" Maddy answers Becca right back, and Becca interrupts her from finishing her thought.

"Like I've already stated, I choose to be here. You asked me for help, so I'm here to help. What you feel comfortable doing is what I concern myself with." Becca tells her.

"I'd be more comfortable if I put my clothes back on now." Maddy awkwardly answers in a joking manner, but Becca gestures to Maddy's clothes on the side that she's welcome to get dressed.

"It doesn't mean I want to go back yet though." Maddy admits, as she walks towards her clothes to put them on again. She waits for Becca's response, but it doesn't come.

Maddy looks away from her clothes and back towards Becca again, who is still looking at her reflection in the mirror, before she notices Maddy looking at her. Becca gives Maddy a nod that she understands Maddy's request, before looking back at her reflection again.

Maddy gives herself one more go through with the wet wipes and tissues before putting her clothes back on again. The room is awkwardly silent as the two of them don't talk to each other the entire time that Maddy is getting changed. Once Maddy has her top and jean shorts back on, she finally has enough of the silence.

"Are you not going to ask me what happened?" Maddy shyly asks Becca; although, there's a hint of some frustration in her tone.

"You told me not to ask when I first checked up on you, so I'm only doing as you ask." Becca answers her.

"That was before Mr. Craig left!" Maddy points out, her frustration more evident; but she immediately catches herself and goes back to a more shy demeanor. "You can... you can ask me now. It's the least I can do since you helped me." Maddy tells Becca.

"If you want to talk about it, Maddy, you may do so. I have enough information to make a sensible enough deduction of what occurred here so you need not explain it to me. I don't want to add to the discomfort you are feeling by pressuring you to talk about it." Becca explains, and Maddy immediately blushes upon hearing Becca's reasoning. Maddy realizes that she misinterpreted Becca's behavior for coldness, when Becca is still only trying to support her with her actions.

"Don't worry. I don't feel pressured. I just... I feel like I need to explain my actions." Maddy tells Becca.

"You need not explain to anyone. You did what you did." Becca tries to assure Maddy. "It's no different than what Stella and Jay did in the adjacent room." Becca adds on, making it clear to Maddy she knows what happened here.

"I just... I didn't think there'd be so much blood." Maddy tells Becca.

"I understand your concern. Based on my own experience only, this is more than the amount of blood when I tore my hymen, so I cannot say that this amount is not a lot; but it doesn't mean that this is not a normal amount for you." Becca assures Maddy.

"What I am more curious about is the amount of liquid on the floor. How did that occur, may I ask?" Becca asks Maddy, recognizing that Maddy's comfortable with the conversation.

"Um... I... I-uh... I orgasmed? I guess?" Maddy answers Becca.

"Outwardly?" Becca asks, even more curious.

"Uh... yuh... yes. Yes?" Maddy answers, unsure if revealing that she did ejaculate outwardly is good or not.

"Has that ever occurred to you before, or only now that you've masturbated with penetration?" Becca asks.

"This is-uh... this is the first time it's happened to me, yes. Is that... is that not normal?" Maddy asks.

"It's normal, Maddy. You can relax about that. It seems you have a predisposition to squirt when brought to orgasm by penetration." Becca tells Maddy. "I only asked since Jay might enjoy learning that information some day." Becca teases Maddy, who goes red from embarrassment. Becca laughs, and tells Maddy she's only joking. Maddy chuckles, feeling that she can finally be more relaxed with Becca now.

"By the way, um... how did um... how did the boy you were doing it with react when he saw the blood?" Maddy asks Becca.

"The horse I was riding didn't much care." Becca answers Maddy nonchalantly, and the answer is somewhat lost in translation as Maddy's look of horror is immediate and apparent.

"Your imagination is appalling, Maddy!" Becca says, chuckling at Maddy's perverted thought. "I tore mine while I was horseback riding — is what I meant." Becca clarifies.

"You lost your virginity to a... uh~..." Maddy starts asking, but unable to continue as she is very much aware that she's not going to word her question properly.

"I lost my virginity to a human male. Yes. It was a dull affair if I must share." Becca tells Maddy.

"You and the boy did it while riding a horse?" Maddy asks to clarify, and her line of questioning sends signals to Becca that she has a misunderstanding of something.

"Maddy, are you under the impression that if you tear your hymen you're no longer a virgin?" Becca asks Maddy straightforwardly.

"I mean... that's what my older sister told me..." Maddy answers shyly.

"Then both of you have been misinformed." Becca tells Maddy, giving the latter no room for argument with how confident she stated it. "Your first time is your first time, hymen or no hymen." Becca tells her.

...

"Is that why you cried? You thought you lost your virginity?" Becca asks, as Maddy sits down next to her again. Maddy just silently nods, before resting her head on Becca's shoulder. Becca doesn't look towards Maddy, but looks at their reflection in the mirror; and Becca can't control herself from smiling.

"You said your first time was dull?" Maddy asks Becca, trying to learn more about her.

"Incredibly so." Becca admits. "It was dull, but incredibly easy to remember. Note that I said it's easy to remember and not memorable." Becca sets up her joke.

"What makes it easy to remember?" Maddy asks for the punchline.

"He put it in, he came, and he slept. If you only need to remember three things to describe it, I'd say that's quite easy to remember, wouldn't you say?" Becca jokes, making Maddy give a genuine laugh.

"Do you feel any regret that your first time was like that?" Maddy asks.

"No." Becca answers succinctly. Becca notices that Maddy begins to think deeply after hearing her answer.

"It's pointless to pressure yourself to have a special or perfect 'first time'. It's a fool's errand." Becca tells Maddy.

"I-I don't need it to be perfect." Maddy admits. "I just... I just didn't think it would be inside a clothing store changing room by myself while I listened in on the person I wanted to give my virginity to have sex with someone else in the other room." Maddy explains.

"Did you feel jealous of Stella?" Becca asks.

"No... Yes. Actually. Yes. I can admit it." Maddy answers. "I was so horny from hearing Mr. Craig make her feel good, I wanted to be her. Take over for her. When I heard her complain about where he should cum, all I could think of was how she was taking something I want so badly to have for granted." Maddy explains. Becca doesn't react, as she already had an idea that that's how Maddy felt.

"It's why I knew I wouldn't be able to stand seeing them right after. I know I'll be snarky, and passive-aggressive, and jealous, and probably force myself onto him just to release more of this... uncontrollable urge to be with him." Maddy explains. Becca takes a mental note of the last few words, as she interprets it as the effect of having a maxed Lust Score.

"Does that urge still persist?" Becca asks her. Maddy nods while still resting her head on Becca's shoulder.

"Then you can join me for the rest of the day. I'm dropping by Vivian's place after this, and you haven't eaten in Dorsia yet, have you? I'll treat you to dinner." Becca tells her, and Maddy can't help but smile at the thought.

Maddy notices her reflection in the mirror now too. Seeing herself with her head on Becca's shoulder, both of them with wide grins on their faces, she realizes how she's already building so many close relationships with the people she's met in her short stay in this city.

"Thanks for choosing to be here with me, Becca."

CHAPTER 167.1

What happens next?

Onwards and Upwards

"Would you like to convert points to purchase Normalized Polyamory?"

YES/NO

The app asks you, as you finally try to purchase the trait that was first on your wishlist.

Stella, Cassie, and Paige are hanging out in your living room, while you're in your bedroom fiddling with the app. You told yourself multiple times today that it's time to be more comfortable with this power, and trust yourself that you won't buy anything that's going to be too manipulative or invasive to the people around you.

If you think about Becca's advice, Normalized Polyamory would be an investment trait; something that can help you acquire more points by spending points. If you follow your girlfriends' and Becca's suggestion to explore options outside of the relationship, Normalized Polyamory would definitely be the most important trait you're going to need to buy to not complicate things further. There's a million reasons you already know why this trait is a necessity to buy. The question now is... what points do you convert to buy it?

Becca's advice is to not buy Steadfast Lover yet, and convert your Lust Points for Love Points. You see the logic from her earlier explanation, but you also understand that there's already a Lust Trait you want to buy and can already afford, while there's no trait you want to buy with Friendship Points. Plus, Becca's the one that said that Lust Traits seem to be traits that can help generate more Lust Points, so that's a better investment, right?

[NO]

You press as an answer to the question from the app.

You remember that there are traits you're looking for that are probably bought with Friendship points, so you might want to buy those first before converting your Friendship Points. The equivalent of Great Host for those that are attending as guests come to mind. You return to the trait catalog and sort for Most Recommended for you, and it returns with the exact trait you were looking for as it's first suggestion.

You're not even surprised anymore. You're sure this thing is reading your mind in some way.

Life of the Party (20 Friendship Points): Social gatherings you attend tend to be livelier, and other attendants are inclined to attribute their enjoyment of the party to having you around.

You don't hesitate to buy it since — one, it's cheap; and two, the idea that people will tend to have a better time in social gatherings just because you're there seems like a great way to spend points and spread happiness and positivity all around. So why not?

Available points: 360 (-20) Friendship points / 250 Love points / 350 Lust points

You start browsing other recommended traits and the next one seems like a definite investment trait when you first read it.

Sex is Love (100 Love Points): Positive sexual interactions are always taken as demonstrations of romantic affection. Positively received sexual interactions always improve a person's love score.

Talk about farming points. Holy shit.

After you think about it though, this is the kind of trait you trusted yourself not to buy. Generating love just from doing positive sexual acts, combined with your Magic Touch, seems like a guarantee that someone falls in love with you once you have sex with them. If you take advantage of your girlfriends' willingness to have you explore outside the relationship, that's a dangerous combination to have; and one that could lead to consequences you don't want. Plus, it uses Love Points, so buying it now would be stupid anyway as Normalized Polyamory is more important.

You skip past Sex is Love and see what else the app recommends. The app shows a pop-up message right after skipping Sex is Love.

"Would you like to filter the catalog to traits that can be bought with Friendship Points?"

YES/NO

[YES]

The app then refreshes to show a new list of traits that are recommended for you that are bought with Friendship Points only.

Healthy Body (50 Friendship Points): Exercise and strenuous physical activity yield better results, and your muscles and stamina recover much quicker.

Available points: 310 (-50) Friendship points / 250 Love points / 350 Lust points

You don't even think about it.

The rest of the traits you see the app recommend are all tempting, but aren't ones you can find a compelling case to buy for yourself right now. There's a trait to get better at cooking, another one for reading quicker, and even one that allows you to learn other languages quicker. You can find some use for all of them, but not enough to make you buy them just yet.

One more trait does get your attention though.

Seldom Sleepy (110 pts): With this trait, four hours or so of sleep are more than enough for you to have a perfect rest and get you through the next 24 hours.

If there's one thing businesswise that you've heard over and over again, it's that time is money. With this trait, twenty hours a day for a full day's rest means you can exercise more and take advantage of the trait you just bought; do more work once you start writing again; and, if you manage your sleep schedule right, allow yourself to spend more time with your girlfriends.

1...456789