AMA - The Divorcee: Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh~! That makes sense." You react, finally getting what she means. "You're really treating this like a business venture, huh?" You ask jokingly.

"You should be too, if I may be frank. You are your own corporation to begin with. Investing in yourself, with or without a magic app is a healthy habit. Invest in your health, your career, your personal life and its returns are immeasurable in the long run." Becca answers you quite seriously, making you laugh a bit.

"Thanks, Tony Robbins." You respond to Becca teasingly.

"Just... give me the details I asked for." Becca replies in annoyance. You laugh a little bit harder this time knowing your tease landed. You take out your phone, open the app, check the history of your purchases, as well as the amount of points you currently have, and relay all this information to Becca.

Available points: 300 Friendship points / 250 Love points / 250 Lust points

"As for future investments for growth, you've already mentioned Normalized Polyamory and Youth and Love. Although, buying us Youth and Love is more like releasing dividends to your investors. In any case, are there other traits you plan on buying?" Becca asks you, and you tell her about Steadfast Lover.

"I see. Quite a useful investment for management, but also has potential for efficient growth." Becca assesses. "Is that all?" She then asks, so you confirm; and you nod to answer her.

"Steadfast Lover is bought with Lust Points, correct? My advice would be to not buy it yet and convert those points for Normalized Polyamory for tomorrow." Becca advises you.

"Based on what you've told us, Love Points would be the hardest to generate and one that you would consider quite unethical to farm. However, it also has the most powerful traits under it. Normalized Polyamory, Normalized Incest, Youth and Love — reality altering magic." Becca pauses to emphasize her point.

"On the other hand, Lust Points are the easiest to generate. Especially with your Magic Touch. The traits it can buy are also traits that are built to generate more Lust Points if you don't limit yourself. Magic Touch makes it easier and quicker to increase score, while Normalized Incest expands your pool. Affection Score, you generate much slower, but more consistently. The traits it can buy are mostly for quality of life improvements based on what I can tell — Non-Smoker, Good Neighbor, Great Host, Supportive Family. That's probably the reason why Infertile isn't bought with Lust Points either." Becca systematically breaks down for you.

It took Becca a day after learning about the app for her to have a better understanding of it than you do after almost two weeks of having it.

'You really have taken the app for granted.' You think to yourself.

"As such, converting Friendship Points wouldn't be efficient, as its generation is much more dependent on having longer relationships with people; instead of one night encounters." Becca explains her thought process why you should convert Lust Points for Normalized Polyamory instead.

"If I were you, spend your Friendship Points for traits it can buy that can help you generate more Friendship points while also improving your quality of life. The Great Host trait has that potential. If you throw parties in your apartment, you may be able to generate more points through that trait alone. Speaking of, that might be a trait you may want to buy Vivian at some point. The grand opening of her restaurant is the weekend after Memorial Day, so it can be a great gift for her." Becca suggests.

"What about you? You're the head of operations for hotels and restaurants right? Sounds like something that would benefit you a whole lot more." You point out to Becca, who gives you such a fake shocked reaction, making you realize that was her plan all along.

"That's your prerogative. I'm not your girlfriend after all. Just a... an advisor." Becca answers you. You place your hand on top of hers after hearing her answer. Becca flinches at first, but ultimately accepts your gesture. You squeeze her hand a little bit.

"Stop. You're a part of this relationship now. Let's not pretend that you're not." You assure her. Becca lets out a sigh, then smiles appreciatively with her eyes closed right after.

"Okay. Let's not pretend. I agree. Theoretically, Great Host would benefit me a lot if the guests of the hotels and restaurants I co-own will be affected by it. However, it's still your prerogative whether—" Becca begins to reply. You squeeze her hand again as she starts to give a caveat to her initial answer.

"It's done, Becca. I bought it for you already." You inform her.

Available points: 380 (-20) Friendship points / 250 Love points / 300 Lust points

"I-... Thank you." Becca responds.

"You're welcome." You quickly reply.

...

"Does that trait have a counterpart? Like something for when you're a guest? It could help you for tomorrow night at the gala." Becca suggests.

"I can check." You tell Becca, before you go back to looking at your phone which is still currently in the trait catalog. You don't progress much in your search, as your daughter comes up to you and Becca.

"What do you think?"

CHAPTER 163.1

What happens next?

A Quick Bit of Fun

"What do you think?" Stella asks you as she poses in a beautiful black evening gown.

[Image: Stella - Gala Outfit]

Your initial thoughts default to being her Dad.

That's a lot of cleavage. That's an extra high slit for your nineteen year old daughter to be wearing.

Those thoughts quickly devolve to thoughts as her boyfriend though.

Damn, that's a lot of cleavage. Damn, that slit is such a tease. I can't wait to get that dress off of her.

"It looks fantastic on you, Stella." Becca answers her, and you're immediately snapped out of your perverted train of thought.

"It does, baby. You look great." You answer her.

"That's it? You don't think this slit is too high?" Stella asks you, turning her body in such a way that if the middle fabric just blows up just a little, you'll definitely see her bare pussy. It's then you realize that there's a small clear fabric on the slit that's keeping it connected and keeping the middle fabric clinging close to her legs. She's baiting you.

"No, baby. I think it looks great on you. Full stop." You answer.

"You're no fun." Stella pouts, realizing she's unable to tease you with her somewhat revealing dress like she used to. Then again, this dress is incredibly classy looking and you can't deny that that helps soften the blow by a lot...

Or being attracted to your daughter has finally normalized itself for you too.

"I'm going to find a sluttier dress." Stella says to get the parental instincts out of you, but you still don't bite.

"It can be sluttier, but still keep it classy." You playfully annoy her further.

"UGH." Stella replies. "Can you at least help me get this off first? Cassie helped me put it on, but I think she's getting changed now too so I need your help." Stella asks you.

"I can help..." Becca starts to say, making you look at her, before she takes a pause. "Nevermind. I believe I need to speak to the store manager." Becca then adds. You look back at Stella who, you're pretty sure, just put on a smile after Becca said she can't help her out anymore.

You have a feeling Stella had something to do with that sudden change in Becca.

"What about our discussion on the traits I should invest in?" You ask Becca.

"If you need to talk about it more, we can do it later. You've already heard my advice on how to use your currency and my tips on what to spend it on. If you need my opinion on anything new you'd like to buy, just let me know. For now, I think it's enough." Becca answers you after standing up from the sofa.

"Come on, Daddy. Help me get this dress off." Stella tells you, not even slightly hiding the innuendo.

Yep. There's no doubt about it now.

Stella leads you to the changing area where there aren't any curtains or stalls. Instead there's two doors on each wall to the left and right as you enter the changing area, and it seems each door leads to a private room for customers to change.

Stella opens the first door on the left and drags you by the wrist inside. The room itself wasn't just a regular changing area. It was more than big enough to fit two people inside, and the right side of the wall had a built-in bench with cushion on top for seating, while the wall opposite the door was lined up with hooks for hangers to be placed on. The wall opposite the seating area had a huge full-length mirror that covered the entire wall.

You see the clothes she was wearing when you entered the store neatly folded and placed on one side of the seating area, and only one hanger hanging from a hook.

"Have a seat, Daddy." Stella tells you before she locks the door behind her. You do as she says and sit on the built-in seating in the room. Stella then walks towards you before standing in front of you, in between your legs. She puts her hands on your knees to support her weight as she bends forward, her face dangerously close to yours.

A part of you is surprised that she's taking this slowly. You assumed she was going for a quickie... for obvious reasons. Then again, the boutique pretty much got rented out by Becca for your party's private use, and everybody else is preoccupied with their own shopping anyway.

"So~, what do you really think of the dress, Daddy?" Stella asks you as her lips inch closer to yours. You glance down towards her lips, but your caveman brain focuses on something in the periphery and looks further down to your daughter's cleavage.

"I think the neckline shows too much cleavage, and that dress slit should have probably stopped where your leg does." You tell her in fake fatherly concern. It gets a naughty smile from your daughter, as she finally got the reaction she was looking for. Your eyes dart back to her lips as they draw even nearer.

"That being said, I love everything about that dress, baby." You add with a naughty smile of your own.

"Everything?" Stella asks you suggestively.

"Everything." You answer her confidently.

"So you'd rather see me in this dress than off it?" Stella asks you, as she begins to rub your thighs up and down with her hands, her thumbs and index fingers getting close to your crotch.

"I didn't say that." You reply. "In fact..." You grab her by her wrists and motion her to turn around. "When I meant everything, I meant I love everything underneath the dress too." You flirt, getting an amused chuckle from your daughter.

"I daresay, I might even love what's underneath it more." You add on, before going for a kiss. Stella had other plans though as she pulls back and stands up straight instead. She turns around, showing you her back. You place your hands on her inviting ass, but Stella surprisingly slaps it away.

"No." Stella playfully tells you. "Zipper." Stella instructs you, and you do as she says. You slide your hands along the luxurious black satin fabric that's covering her ass, up to the covered zipper of the dress, pulling it down for her. As the zipper drops all the way down, you see Stella, through the reflection in the mirror, place her thumbs inside the bustline of the dress before pushing it down. In one motion, the entirety of the dress falls to the floor, revealing your daughter's naked body.

Stella bends forward to pick up the dress, but she keeps her legs straight to give you an amazing view of her ass and pussy, before straightening her back again. She places the dress on a hanger so that it doesn't get wrinkled on the floor, before turning towards you again.

"Why do you still have your pants on, Daddy?" Stella asks you. "We're on a time limit here." Stella tells you.

'I guess I was wrong', you think to yourself.

You were about to argue that you were just following her lead, but thought it best not to prolong this further with a discussion.

You unbutton your pants and pull them down to your ankles before Stella immediately kneels in front of you to help grow your semi-erect dick with her mouth. Stella devours your cock from the get go, going all the way to the base and licking your balls with her tongue, before slurping your dick on her way back to your tip.

You cover your mouth with the back of your hand, biting a finger in order not to moan too loudly, as your daughter's immediate assault is more than you could have anticipated in such a short time. Stella introduces her hand to the base of your shaft and begins jerking you off while her mouth continues to stimulate the tip.

Stella's hand and mouth begin to work in-synch, as your cock grows to its full length inside her mouth. Your bite on your knuckle becomes harder as Stella's relentless pace to get you fully erect as soon as possible is overstimulating to the point that you might actually cum as soon as you do get fully erect.

Stella seems to notice this and stops stimulating you with her mouth. She continues to jerk you off, and you look into her eyes as she licks her lips before giving you a naughty smile.

"You broke your promise, Daddy." Stella then tells you with a fake pout, trying to look as cute and brokenhearted as she could. "You didn't come back to cuddle me last night." Stella reminds you of your broken promise to her before they left Viv's apartment.

"I'm so sorry, baby." You tell her sincerely. "I got tired last night and fell asleep with Viv." You explain. "That's not an excuse though. How can I make it up to you?" You ask her, playing up your guilt.

Stella stands up without letting go of your cock in her hands. She then straddles you, resting her knees on the cushion of the bench, as her hands direct your cock right beneath her pussy lips. She teases your tip a bit by grazing it slightly on her wet and awaiting pussy before addressing you.

"You know how." Stella tells you confidently, as you both stare into each other's eyes hungrily. She slowly lowers her pussy onto your cock, engulfing the tip inside her walls.

"~AH!" Stella moans, a bit louder than you would have liked, so you immediately place a hand over her mouth.

"I'm willing to do this with you, baby; but we have to be quiet." You tell her. Stella doesn't answer, but instead licks your palm in response. Now that your cock head is inside her, the hand that was on your cock grips your wrist instead. Stella then proceeds to lick your fingers as she finally lowers all of herself onto the entirety of your cock.

Stella lets out a muffled moan as she continues to suck on your index and middle finger. Thankfully, the built-in bench that's attached to the wall is sturdy, so Stella's motions aren't making loud noises whenever she moves her hips forward and back. Stella's taking the word 'quickie' to heart as she's going at an incredible quick pace trying to make you cum inside her.

'You're putting a baby inside me first thing in the morning.' The memory of Stella's statement from last night echoes as you realize you have a decision to make. A decision you have to make within the next few minutes since Stella's pace, and the fact you shouldn't really be prolonging this, is getting you to the edge quickly.

Stella's breathing is getting heavier. Her moans aren't really being muffled by your fingers anymore as she has given up on sucking them to focus on riding your cock. You try to stifle the noise with your palm, but it's not doing much. You're pretty sure if the girls are outside, they're definitely going to hear Stella's moans. Without any other option available to you, you get creative and stifle her moans by choking her neck. It takes Stella by surprise as you haven't done this to her before, but the naughty smile she gives you is a sign that she likes your solution.

"Harder, Daddy." Stella tells you. "Choke me harder, Daddy." She adds on, sexily.

Oh~, boy. That's a kink you didn't know you had.

You fulfill your daughter's wishes and grip her neck tighter, making sure it's not too tight as you don't want to hurt her. Stella's moans are definitely less audible, but you're not one to talk as choking Stella has gotten you in the mood to fuck her yourself. You muffle your own moans by taking Stella's nipple into your mouth, sucking on them hard, as you pump your hips up inside your daughter. Consequently, Stella's moaning penetrates outward, and you're forced to grip even tighter.

The tighter grip around her neck may have sealed it for her as you feel Stella's legs shake beneath you, but her orgasm is only audible through the gurgling coming out of her. Knowing that your daughter has had hers, you make the executive decision to stop pumping inside her while you can still prevent yourself from cumming inside her.

You carry her off the bench and let go of one of her legs once you're up, forcing her to stand on her own or fall otherwise. One of Stella's legs visibly under her, you continue to pump a few more times inside her before letting go of her other leg and taking your dick out of her.

You then try to force her to kneel by pushing down on her shoulders, but she doesn't budge. Instead...

"NO! I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME!" Stella shouts defiantly.

Everybody definitely fucking heard that.

"We are not having this discussion now." You forcefully tell her through gritted teeth. "You chose the place; and that means I choose where to cum." You make up a bullshit rule just to force your daughter to not fight you over this.

"Kneel." You command her. The look of shock in Stella's eyes as she hears your command is a mix of emotions you haven't seen from her. She definitely has a fear in her eyes, but also noticeable arousal. Stella follows your orders without another word and kneels in front of your cock.

You're kinda getting why Becca's into this whole being dominant thing.

You finish yourself the same way this quickie started — inside your daughter's mouth. Stella doesn't hesitate to gulp down your cum down her throat as you pour all of it inside her. Your daughter's eyes stare up at you as you look down on her with gratitude for satisfying you this way.

Once you know you've released all of your cum, you take your dick out of your daughter's warm and wet mouth. Stella says "Ah~", showing you that she gulped down all of your cum. She then stands up and goes to change into the clothes she entered the store with.

"You better go ahead, Daddy. It'll be too obvious if we both leave the room at the same time." Stella tells you. Although you think it's a little too late to prevent being too obvious, you didn't argue her point and pulled up your pants before leaving the changing room.

CHAPTER 164.1

What happens next?

Another Round of Updates

You return to Becca, who is already sitting with Cassie and Paige in the lounge area you were in before; already having shopping bags next to them for their dresses. Becca seems to not care where you've been, Cassie's trying to act natural, while Paige is failing miserably at not looking like she wants to bring up the elephant in the room.

"I got your number from Cassie by the way." Becca addresses you, cutting Paige's awkwardness of your arrival in the lounge area. "I sent you a message while you were... away." Becca informs you, before talking to Paige like nothing happened.

You sit next to Cassie who only gives you a knowing smile, but doesn't bring up what it is exactly you did with your daughter in the changing room. You take your phone out to check the message from an unknown number that you assume is Becca's.

123456...9