AMA - The Divorcee: Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Get that baby, baby.' Cassie's words ring in your head... and you snap out of your stunned inaction. Since you're already leaning forward, and have your hands resting on Daddy's abdomen, you start twerking your ass on his cock, picking up more and more speed as you get into your rhythm. You love doing it in this position since your clit stays in contact with Daddy's skin, and the feeling over time is like sitting on a Sybian on High (not that you would know what that feels like, but it seems like an apt description based on what you've seen on the internet).

Fuuuuuuuck.

There it is. You can feel it with your entire body now. Your entire body feels warm, with a centered heat around your lower abdomen, and an almost intense vibrating sensation that's spreading from Daddy's cock.

You're cumming.

HARD...

... but you bite your lower lip and grit through it. You can't stop. You can't signal to Daddy that he should take control with the pace so he can cum, but only for him to cum outside you again. You have to keep going. Even if your legs go numb. Even if you pass out from exhaustion from cumming too much after it. You want to make Daddy cum inside your pussy.

You can see Cassie's writhing on top of Daddy's face too, but she's not stepping off her spot like you aren't stopping until Daddy cums. You and Cassie both know the goal, and like you've always done, you're working as a team to achieve it.

You can feel Daddy writhing beneath you too, squirming his legs, while you can feel his cock pulse and throb inside you. He's close, and it seems like he's trying to hold on a little bit longer so that he doesn't cum inside you. It becomes evident that he's holding back when Tanya shouts out to Cassie that Daddy might be having a hard time breathing.

You and Cassie don't listen and continue on relentlessly grinding, riding, and writhing on top of Daddy. You feel Daddy's body shift, and you see that it's because of Cassie no longer just leaning forward, but actually pushing down on Daddy's hands.

Then you feel it. Daddy's moving his hips to start fucking you from below too. Having fucked like this multiple times, it doesn't take either of you more than a few seconds to match each other's rhythm, and you feel his cock hit your womb with every upward thrust he does as you meet him in the middle with your twerking motions.

"Yes, Daddy!!" You finally shout, euphoric that Daddy is finally accepting this risk like he told you he would. "Fuck me, Daddy!" You shout encouragingly.

"Cum inside her, Daddy!" Cassie shouts, moaning loudly right after in orgasm, making her fall backwards onto you. You can even hear Viv and Tanya react audibly to Cassie's command, but they don't intervene to stop Daddy from pumping his hips faster and faster from underneath you.

The orgasm building up inside you is a lot more intense than the last, and you feel like you won't be able to grit through it anymore. Thankfully, Daddy isn't stopping his pace anymore and you don't even need to match his motions anymore, and he's solely pumping inside you now.

"AAAAAAH!!" You uncontrollably shout in an intense leg shaking orgasm. You fall forward after losing strength from your intense orgasm and the only thing keeping you upright is leaning on Cassie.

You see Cassie smiling at you blissfully, and you can't help but give her the same smile in return. Maybe it's the post-orgasmic high, but both of you start laughing from feeling as good as you both do right now. Your laugh shifts into a moan real quick as Daddy grabs onto both your ass cheeks to keep you stable, as he begins to ram his cock right into your womb with reckless abandon.

"Oooooh~ Goooood~" You let out another moan, your previous orgasm just building up into this next one with ease.

Then you feel it — the warming heat you feel throughout your body that's intensified with the vibrating electricity from Daddy's magic, directly injected into your womb; and the mixture of your orgasm, and your exhaustion from your previous orgasm, plus the euphoria of feeling Daddy's cum inside you for the first time... and... possibly becoming a mother. All these thoughts and sensation all combine to the only possible outcome...

You pass out.


[Minisode] #6: The other side of the coin

(Written in Jay's second person POV)

A few minutes earlier...

You begin to squirm underneath Stella, as you feel yourself about to cum soon from Stella's intense movement on your dick. You'd like to avoid cumming inside her, but your current position of being pinned down by Cassie isn't giving you much choice.

You stop eating Cassie out entirely before attempting to get her off of you, but Cassie notices this and pins your wrists down to the bed even further. She has an intense look in her eyes as she tightens her hold on your wrists.

"Chica! Cálmate! Papi might have trouble breathing underneath you." You hear Tanya warn Cassie. Your breathing isn't your problem, and Cassie knows this. You know that she knows you can overpower her if you choose to, but Cassie's doing this for a reason. You can feel Stella working your dick like there's no tomorrow, and your cock is going to explode if this continues.

Then it hits you.

Cassie's the only one who knows about you buying the Infertility trait. She's the only one who knows the consequences, or the lack thereof, of cumming inside your daughter; which means, she wants you to do this to Stella. To pretend like you're taking the risk with your daughter.

You finally give her an understanding look, before attempting to nod while still underneath her. Cassie loosens her grip on your wrists, before grinding on your tongue once more. You honestly didn't think the magic would help you out in this way, but your jaw isn't feeling any fatigue or strain from eating out Cassie as long as you have.

More than that, you finally non-verbally tell Stella you know what's happening and that you're accepting it by trying to match her rhythm and fucking her from below.

"Yes, Daddy!! Fuck me, Daddy!!"


A few minutes later...

"Should I get her a Plan B for when she wakes up, papi?" Tanya asks you, after Stella passes out from what you can only assume as 'cumming too intensely'.

"No. Stella, Cassie, and I made a deal." You answer Tanya. "She doesn't need to take any form of birth control anymore. Whatever happens happens." You half-lie to Tanya and Viv. Tanya just gives you an understanding smile, knowing how afraid you were about crossing that line with Stella.

"Oh~, that's... wow. Incest babies incoming, I guess." Viv jokes.

"Vivian!" Tanya reprimands her.

"Thanks for reminding me why I'm hesitant to be the father of my daughter's children, Viv." You tell her sarcastically, getting Viv to laugh.

"What? I'm just laying out facts here." Viv continues to tease.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm going to have to get used to it eventually." You concede.

"Well, you better get used to it soon. You possibly have nine months left to not be a bitch about it." Viv points out to you.

"I know." You accept, and not just because you know it won't happen within the next nine months, but that it will happen eventually.

"But..." You add on.

"We'll get there when we get there."


Author's Message: I hope the second person POV switch in Ch. 188 and 189 weren't too jarring! I'd love to hear what you think though, since I can try and write some of these on occasion when it would fit better to have the partner's perspective.

1...67891011