All Comments on 'Amanda Allows Me to Meet Greg'

by Xrcall

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Congratulations on posting your first story. May I suggest that you post anything else in this genre in the "Fetish" category? Very, very few readers here care for cuck stories and the audience might be larger and more receptive in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad,Sad. Story.

I suppose this is a good story for those who like cuckolding with humiliation. After reading half way through this and then hitting the last half. What a disappointment. But, hey each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The last line is finished with,

But not enough to be there when she wakes up...if she ever does... because I wont be there for her anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOS

Same old shit! Cuck stories get 1 star

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Your writing craft isn't awful, but you tell a sorry story. Can't understand why you'd pick something like this for a first story.

Kykidd87Kykidd87almost 4 years ago
start packing your shit. Why does she need you?

You just met her new husband, but they will get the full enjoyment of humiliating you first you dumb piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never got why some men need to abandon their balls and their women.

Probably never will, either.

Thank God.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You want to play fetish games?

At least do the readers the courtesy of posting this crap in the right category so we don't have to read it. You have cock cages, you belong in fetish at the very least.

1 star

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

Not worth it comment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think that....

...that sissy 26thNC's cock cage was a little tight and that's why he left such a short comment. That, or his boyfriend was waiting for him.

eviltwin52eviltwin52almost 4 years ago
Forget em. Keep writing what you want.

These morons who cry about "categories" and the rest of their garbage have all read your story. I can bet 26NC has read it multiple times as he does mine. I know because he returns to post more hate comments. I can only imagine the shame they feel trying to type with cum on their hands. Imagine their surprise when they click on a sex story site and read a dirty story? They find fulfillment in their group of snow flakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Take a story as fiction or a porn movie . It’s entertaining and I have zero desire to ever be the abused hubby in this type of story. I personally feel as we all know this lifestyle is lived by some that the cuck men are in real need of a psychological doctor. I haa as be a desire to make my wife happy but I want to do it . A guy that lives this way gets abused by his weed ice who should love him enough to not do it and get him hrr Er please and guys who get off on fucking other guys wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gay but good

You can't willingly suck a dick and be straight. Maybe he is bi? Either way, the cum is definitely exciting to the protagonist and I feel like his cuck cravings expand into a much deeper problem.

HOWEVER the story itself isn't terrible. There are some grammatical errors and repetitive notions, but nothing too off putting. The story line could use a little more detail I suppose but some people like stories that simply cut to the chase.

As far as content goes, it's not that bad. You delivered a story that is easy to follow and hot. Don't be discouraged by the hypocritical, self loathing assholes in the comment section. You clearly outlined the theme of the story in the title and description. These people took the time out of their day to read the ENTIRE story and then formulate a hate filled response to it. I assure you, that is more of a reflection on them, not you.

To the people that are confused about this, let me offer my perspective. I'm a woman living with my boyfriend. I was scared of cuckold when he first brought it up. Now it is an interesting and exciting element in our relationship. The taboo aspect is an absolute turn on. However, I am already sexually satisfied with him. It isn't that I want anybody else. I enjoy this because of the reversed power dynamic. He usually takes control in every day life but I lead in the bedroom. It is a sign of pure respect and love when he trusts me enough to fuck another person. We would never leave each other over this kink: it is fun but it is not mandatory. We only pursue it on very rare occasion and only when we both want it. We are healthy about it as well. Everything is discussed and orchestrated to be safe. Our privacy is protected, as is the other participant's. We always use protection with another man and we never re use the same man because there will be no chance of feelings growing.

But no, my boyfriend doesn't ever touch the other guy's dick. He watches me getting fucked and then he fucks me, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yikes

What a pile of crap glad I'm not you.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Very good writing. Not a fan of disrespect but you handled it adequately

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if Amanda was my wife she would have been deceased. I simply would have killed her while she slept. I would have set the whore on fire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous