Amanda Allows Me to Meet Greg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xrcall
Xrcall
9 Followers

My eyes are fixated on my wife's gorgeous Pussy covered in another mans cum. I'm frozen but my balls ache so bad as I want to cum so badly right now.

Suddenly I hear a snap of the fingers and I come too. "Sweetie, we have a guest. Please clean him."

I look at Greg laying on my side of the bed and covered in a mix of his and my wife's perfect juices.

A second snap comes again in a way in which she doesn't want to remind me again.

I get on the bed and crawl to Greg's crotch. I can smell the sex in the air. He is still dripping his cum out of the head. I'm frozen but know my job. I lean foreword with my head and lick the length of his shaft and quickly realize he tastes amazing as she is covering his Cock still. I become more eager and start licking with more vigor. His Cock twitches but is still only semi hard. I reach for it and lift it up so I can put the whole thing in my mouth. I catch her eyes and they are looking on in a lustful sexy way. She has the look that I am making her very proud and also turning her on.

Greg is enjoying my efforts even though I clearly don't know what I'm doing. Amanda has had made me practice over and over on her strap on but I'm still not sure if I'm doing anything correctly. I'm getting into it and Greg begins to grow.

I am quickly reminded by a snap of the fingers in my ear that I have another job and I snap to attention. A simple point to my wife's beautiful pussy is the only reminder I need. I've cleaned Greg out of her several times after date night but never with him in the room. He moves up on the bed and she grabs his cock and puts it in her mouth!

My nose is at my wife's Pussy and the smell is overwhelming, the amazing mix of her gorgeous pussy, which I love the smell of, the scent of manhood and Greg's cum leaking out is overwhelming in a wonderful way. I dive in with my tongue and begin to please her.

His taste is not unfamiliar to me so I am not offended by it. Her taste is simply amazing since I have never licked her pussy when it was this wet before. She clearly loved getting fucked in front of me. I'm absolutely loving her Pussy tonight, and I can feel with my hands that her hips are beginning to move around. It is one of her tells. I know she is close. I want to give her at least one orgasm tonight so I dive in as hard as possible and begin to devour her magnificent pussy. I adore it! Her Pussy is my ultimate weakness and she knows she owns me with it. I love to lick her. I'm getting into it and don't even realize that I'm grinding my caged cock up against the edge of the bed. I'm so close and yet so far away. There is a strange feeling that I could cum but I don't think I can. Suddenly her pussy explodes in my face and I'm met with a wonderful influx of extra fluid! I love it!!

I am lapping up all the extra juices and so excited by it! Her pussy tastes magnificent tonight!! I love it. It is then that I hear Greg start to grunt and I realize that her fantastic skills are no match for his Cock. He is starting to cum again as I watch him clench up and fill her mouth full of his cum. She is so talented that she doesn't miss a single drop! Not one! I stare in ah. My beautiful wife is such a wonderful slut. I have never been more in love with her than right now.

I climb up to kiss her. I'm not sure how she will react but our tongues dance with each other. I can clearly taste Gregs cock but she swallowed the vast majority of his cum! I look into her eyes and say, "I love you Amanda." She kisses me and says "thank you for tonight! It has been amazing!"

Greg gets up from the bed and walks to the bathroom. I hear the bath begin to run. I'm busy kissing my beautiful wife so I'm not sure what to do.

"I hear Greg say, can you please refill our drinks."

I walk to the kitchen with the worst swollen balls of my life, loving every single second of it. When I return with drinks, Greg is already in the bath, our custom built bath for two is missing his second. She is naked, he had helped my wife out of the rest of her clothes.

Amanda grabs the drinks and hands Greg his. She climbs in with him.

Greg turns to me, in a calm and direct way. "Thanks! We won't be needing you for the rest of the night, leave the panties on and bring her coffee in the morning, go sleep in the guest room."

I see in my wife's eyes she needs one more round with Greg's magnificent cock. I slowly walk out of the bathroom and to the guest room.

I don't sleep well as I hear Greg Fuck my wife at least two more times. I smile each time I hear my gorgeous wife scream as she is going to cum.

I can't wait for the morning! I finally fall asleep as my cage is making it extremely uncomfortable to sleep and my panties are soaked in precum. But I sleep well knowing my beautiful wife Amanda is getting what she desires. I love her so much.

Xrcall
Xrcall
9 Followers
12