Amanda and Jeff Ch. 02

Story Info
A bored couple fall into a rabbit hole.
3.5k words
3.64
12.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter2

After lunch, Amanda went to the bathroom and put in another suppository; her pussy hurt, but in the right way. She wanted to make sure that she would be up for Jeff later. She met Jeff in the living room. Jeff had made them a pitcher of Sangria at Amanda's suggestion.

She handed Jeff the DVD that Vince had given her. "Let's watch this; I think you'll enjoy it. I know I enjoyed making it." She giggled. Amanda poured them each a drink and sat down in the middle of the sofa.

Jeff, feeling crushed, put the DVD in the player and started the video. The clarity was excellent for non-studio equipment.

Amanda patted the sofa next to her and said, "Come join me. It's been a while since we watched porn together."

Jeff slumped to the sofa and sat down. The video was the clips that Vince had edited from the cookout with John and Mike. Jeff was in a personal conflict; the video was hot. Amanda was sexy, working the two men over. The lesbian scenes with Yvette were intense as well. Jeff told himself that it's not fair that he couldn't fuck her; she was smoking hot.

He was alarmed at the Queen of Spades tattoo. "That's not real, is it?" He asked.

Amanda rubbed Jeff on the crotch. "I see that you find it hot as well." She said. "No, it's a temp. I can get some real ones if you want."

Jeff sighed, "No, thank you. If we do this, I don't want to become a public spectacle. Why did you shave your bush?"

Jeff had to lift his pelvis and straighten out his cock to get more comfortable.

Amanda was rubbing herself with one hand and massaging Jeff with the other. "Yvette suggested it; it feels so much more sensitive."

Jeff whined, "I liked that bush on you; you knew that. Doesn't my opinion count anymore?"

"You'll get used to it; you'll probably like licking it more this way," Amanda said. "This video is so good. I want to make more."

"I want to join the film company, can we? She moaned. "You'll get to play too. We'll make money."

"Honey, I could never deny you. I want to make sure that I won't lose you. I can't do what those other guys do to you." Jeff half sobbed.

Amanda leaned over and licked Jeff's ear, "Your golden tongue always gets me off, babe."

Jeff finally felt proud of something. His mind started relaxing. He moved his wife's hand from his crotch. "I want to save it for later." He said.

The video continued, and then there was a break. A second video started. Jeff instantly felt shamed; he was watching himself give Vince a blowjob. Despite his disgust with himself, he was getting turned on.

"You look so hot submitting to him, Jeff. I get turned on by this. The first time I saw it, I almost came myself when I saw you come in your underwear." Amanda whispered.

"I look like such a sissy, a faggot. How can you respect me? I'm less of a man." Jeff blubbered.

"Nonsense! I love you, maybe even more now. You allowed me to have my fun; you allow me to get my satisfaction. You do things that turn me on. I don't think you're any less of a man." Amanda said, cuddling into Jeff.

"What do you think about joining their film company?" Amanda asked.

"I looked at their website; it looks pretty demeaning for me if I join." Jeff quietly said.

"But that's just the fantasy. People get turned on by that humiliation; you only have to act it. You'll get paid for the work; it's only pretending; we're not going to live that lifestyle for real. The other actors and actresses are all professionals." Amanda said.

"It looks so real in the clips I saw," Jeff said, "especially the BDSM stuff."

"Good acting," Amanda said.

"I still don't know; I'll have to see the contract we'd probably have to sign," Jeff said. "I don't want to wind up being someone's sex slave in real life."

"How 'bout being my sex slave right now, hottie?" Amanda said as she rose and walked to the bedroom.

Jeff rose and followed her up the stairs.

When they got to the master bedroom, they didn't waste time getting undressed. Amanda was the first to get on the bed. She spread her legs and said, "Why don't you put that awesome tongue of yours to work? I missed it this weekend."

Jeff kneeled on the bed and bent forward between her legs, and before he started his worship on his wife's pussy, "I was afraid I'd lost you to Yvette." He then attacked Amanda's clitoris with his tongue, poking it, swirling it, sucking it, and gently nibbling on it.

The effect was not lost on Amanda, her pulse started racing, and her breathing became erratic. She pressed Jeff's head into her crotch. "Oh, that's it, you're making me come again; this is like my twentieth orgasm this weekend."

The statement wasn't lost on Jeff, it made him feel excluded again, but he kept up Amanda's pleasuring. There was a different taste in her juices; it had a funny effect on his tongue. He didn't dwell on it as he didn't want to know.

After her orgasm retreated, Amanda asked Jeff if he was ready to fuck her. Amanda never really performed any foreplay on Jeff; he was usually ready to have intercourse, sometimes too ready. After watching videos of his wife suck on other men's cocks and another woman's pussy, Jeff was conscious of the fact.

Jeff wasn't going to complain; he was going to get to have intercourse with his wife.

"Be careful down there," Amanda said, "she saw a little bit of action this weekend."

Yet another seemingly harmless remark that bothered Jeff. He pressed on and lined up his painfully hard cock with Amanda's pussy. "May I enter your pussy?" he asked, as he usually did.

"Come on and fuck me, will you? I'm waiting for it," Amanda said.

Jeff pressed forward and entered Amanda's cunt to his balls. It felt different; there wasn't as much friction. It felt nice; he was starting to get excited. He rocked in and out.

The lidocaine that coated Amanda's pussy walls had removed any possible sensation for Amanda. It was also creeping into the pores of Jeff's penis.

Amanda held Jeff's pelvis. "Come on, honey, fuck me!" she said.

"I am, can't you feel me?" he asked in exasperation.

"I can't; I'm sorry," Amanda said.

This was a real blow to Jeff's psyche. His wife had been stretched by her activities. He waited all weekend to enjoy some sex with her. He fought his negative feelings, trying to keep his penis from wilting. He thought of the videos he watched over the weekends, and his hard-on came back. He tried to re-engage and pressed into his wife harder.

"Jeff, please stop; this is frustrating. I can't even feel you." Amanda said.

"But what about me? You promised that I'd be satisfied? You had sex all weekend, and now you cut me off?" Jeff wined as he pulled his softening penis from his wife's pussy.

"But it's not doing anything for me; you're selfish!" Amanda protested.

Jeff stroked his penis, trying to keep it up. "Please do something for me. Can you suck me off?" he said, practically crying, his penis shriveling.

Amanda got up and went to the bathroom. "You can't even keep it up. Take care of it yourself."

Jeff was masturbating like crazy. He was horny as fuck, but his dick was wilting; he couldn't feel his hand on it. He collapsed on the bed crying.

Amanda turned on the shower. While in the shower, she rubbed on her clitoris and brought herself off. She was still upset that her husband couldn't satisfy her. She inserted a finger into her pussy, then another. She realized that she couldn't feel her fingers. Then she remembered the suppositories she had used. There was no way Jeff could have stimulated her, plus when he entered her, the lidocaine must have made contact with his dick, and that's why he couldn't keep it up. She felt terrible; she had crushed Jeff's ego over something that wasn't his fault. She shampooed her hair and drew out her shower. She wanted to avoid Jeff for a while as she pondered how she could apologize and make it up to him.

Jeff finally got up and got dressed. He was feeling humiliated, a failure as a man. He couldn't satisfy his wife; hell, he couldn't keep it up to stroke himself off. Now his penis felt numb. Amanda was taking a long time in the shower. He left the house and took the car out for a drive. He didn't leave a note.

Amanda finally finished in the shower. She took time to douche her vagina to get any of the lidocaine out. She was still trying to come up with a way to build Jeff back up. It hadn't been a good weekend for him.

She went into the bedroom. Jeff had straightened out the linens on the bed and had made the bedroom neat. Amanda got dressed and went downstairs looking for Jeff, but she couldn't find him. His car wasn't in the driveway. "Shit, I hope he isn't doing something stupid." She thought as her imagination started running wild.

She dug her phone out of her purse and tried calling him, but he didn't answer. Instead of leaving a voice mail, she texted him.

"Jeff, I'm sorry about this afternoon. It wasn't your fault; I forgot that I used pain meds on my pussy. Please come home. I'm sorry."

She was distraught with herself. She called Yvette.

Yvette picked up. "Hey girl, that was quick; I figured you guys would be snogging all afternoon. Are you between rounds?"

Amanda sobbed into the phone, "No, it's fucked up. We got to bed, and Jeff brought me off orally first. When he tried to enter me, I didn't feel it at all. I got frustrated and said some unkind things about not being able to satisfy me or keep one up. I left the bed and went to take a shower. I told him to rub one out. I couldn't feel the inside of my vagina; the suppositories numbed me; I think they also numbed Jeff when he entered me. He was so pitiful trying to keep it up."

Yvette laughed to herself and managed to keep her tone serious and sympathetic to Amanda. She asked, "then what happened?"

"I finished my shower; I douched to get the meds out. After I got dressed, I looked for Jeff to apologize, and he wasn't here; he'd left. His car was gone. I don't know where he is, I called and texted him, but he hasn't got back to me. I don't know what to do." She cried to her friend.

"Let's settle down, girlfriend. He's probably out trying to digest what happened. He had a lot thrown at him this weekend. I don't think he's going to harm himself. He's probably ashamed and wants to hide a while. Where might he have gone, his office?" Yvette asked.

"He doesn't have an outside office; his office is in the house. He has a cabin upstate; it's quite a distance. He doesn't have a lot of friends that he could drop in on. I don't know where he could be." Amanda explained.

"Ok, girl, I need you to relax. I'm on my way over. It's clear; Jeff needs to work this out himself. I'm worried about you, though." Yvette said. "Give me a few minutes; I'll pick up some takeout on the way over."

"Thanks, Yvette, you're a really good friend," Amanda said as she ended the call. She sat at the table and started crying; she thought she had killed her marriage. She accused Jeff of being selfish less than an hour after she promised him she'd always see him satisfied.

Yvette put her phone down and shouted "YESSSS! Score!"

Vince had been editing videos; he came into the living room and asked what she was yelling about.

Yvette was getting her things ready to visit Amanda. She explained about the meds, Jeff's failure to get off, Amanda's crushing his feelings. She expressed a little worry about Jeff's departure.

"I'm going over to comfort Amanda. I've also got to keep her from changing her mind about things." Yvette explained.

"I only hope he doesn't do something stupid. She's a hottie, and we can do something with her, but we need both of them together to make this venture take off." Vince said.

"I got this," Yvette said.

She kissed Vince and headed out the door to her car.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Vince said.

Yvette stuck her tongue at him, "That doesn't leave out much, dear." as she left.

Jeff didn't know where he was headed. He drove around aimlessly. He thought about going to the cabin his father had left him, but it was a couple of hours away. He had to do some work in his office the next day. He'd have to go back home at some point this evening. He drove to a nearby cinema complex. He thought that seeing a movie for a couple of hours would help settle himself down. He had put his phone on airplane mode when he went into the theater.

Amanda let Yvette in the door, and they hugged each other. "Girl, you look like shit, just saying," Yvette told Amanda.

"I know I've been crying; I'm anxious about him. He must feel like crap now." Amanda sobbed.

"I brought over some Chinese food. Do you have any beer or wine? Let's have dinner and hash this out." Yvette said.

Amanda pulled a bottle of Chardonnay from the fridge and opened it. Yvette unpacked the food. They sat at the dinner table and ate. Amanda didn't realize how hungry she was, and as her hunger was sated, she started to feel a little better.

Yvette said, "Now he doesn't have any place to go, so he's probably sitting at some bar crying in his beer."

Amanda said, "I hope not; he doesn't handle alcohol well."

"Could he have gone to that cabin you mentioned?" Yvette asked.

"I don't think he would. He has to be home tomorrow as he usually handles client calls on Monday." Amanda answered.

"He has no family in the area?" Yvette asked.

"He was an only child; his parents died a couple of years ago in a fire. I'm all he has." Amanda sniffled.

Yvette said, "He's going to come back then. He's not going to hurt himself over this."

"Then why isn't he answering his phone or the text I sent him," Amanda complained.

"He's just a little butthurt, that's all. He's coming back; he's going to be coming home like a sad little puppy." Yvette said. "Have some more wine," she refilled Amanda's glass.

The two ladies cleaned up, took their wine glasses to the living room, and sat on the sofa together.

"Thank you for coming over to help me with this," Amanda said.

"We've been friends for years; this weekend, we became lovers. I'm not just here for the good times; I got your back, girlfriend. I might add it's a sexy back too." Yvette laughed as she patted Amanda's knee.

Amanda giggled into her glass as she sipped some more wine. She put her arm around her friend. Between the busy weekend, the emotional homecoming, and the wine, Amanda passed out.

Yvette said, "Damn, girlfriend, we have to work on your stamina." She helped Amanda to the bedroom and put her to bed. She headed back downstairs and started to clean up.

The movie was over, and Jeff returned to his car. He stopped at a fast-food joint and had dinner. While he was eating, he turned his phone back on. Amanda's text came through.

He felt a little vindicated, but he was still hurt that Amanda had turned on him. No less than an hour before Amanda had promised to make sure he was taken care of sexually, she gets upset at him about being selfish after she spent the weekend getting laid; how many times?

He texted back, "On my way home."

He finished his dinner and left the restaurant. He drove slowly home. He was lost in thought; he was preparing to best speak his mind without stirring up another battle.

Amanda's phone chimed with the incoming text. Yvette picked up the phone from the coffee table and read the message. "So, Prince Charming is coming home. I'm not going to wake Amanda; if Jeff wants to, that's fine." She quietly said to herself.

When Jeff pulled in the driveway, he frowned when he saw Yvette's car. He had hoped to see Amanda alone. He locked his car in the garage and entered the house through the garage -- kitchen door. Yvette was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Where's Amanda?" Jeff asked.

Yvette looked at him and quietly said, "Quiet, she's sleeping."

Jeff asked, "What are you doing here?"

Yvette said, "You better drop that tone with me. Your wife called me when you flew the coop. She was worried; you didn't leave a note, you didn't respond to her call or text message. I fed her dinner, we talked, and she fell asleep, so I put her to bed."

"Well then, you can take your leave. I'm home." Jeff said.

Yvette gave him an icy look, "You better drop the attitude, mister. I think you and I should talk, sit down." She gestured to a chair.

Jeff sheepishly sat down.

"Have you ever heard the expression 'happy wife, happy life'"? Yvette asked.

"I'm familiar," Jeff answered.

"Well, before this weekend, your wife was happy with most aspects of her life except sex. She suggested swinging to you, hoping that a shared sexual activity with other people would answer that need. She didn't want to cheat or go solo; she also hoped you'd get something out of it as well." Yvette explained.

"That doesn't answer why I was boxed out and left with my needs unanswered; seems she went solo," Jeff complained.

"As we explained early, Vince and I don't swing. We enjoy group sex, especially role play. If you learn your place, you may be included, with your current attitude, I don't know." Yvette said.

"Amanda and I discussed it. I was willing to go along with it. She promised me that she would make sure that I received some sexual gratification that I was satisfied no matter what. Then less than an hour later, she refuses me, humiliates me, calls me selfish, and tells me to take care of myself."

"Oh poor Jeffy, Amanda was upset. She was looking forward to having sex with you. She had used a suppository to help with some pain she was having; it left her twat without feeling. She got frustrated with your fumbling around and her not feeling anything." Yvette taunted.

"And then that pain med got on my dick, and I couldn't feel anything either. You say 'happy wife, happy life,' but my life isn't going to be too happy if I'm always starved for sex. You guys boxed me out this weekend, then when Amanda comes home, I'm not getting anything then either." Jeff complained.

"Jeff, you're going to have to work that out with Amanda. I suggest you let her sleep and talk it over in the morning. I'm guessing if you try to pull her back in, you'll lose her, so start analyzing where you'll be without her. This is a nice house; you guys have a nice life here. Don't fuck it up, Jeffy." She said as she stood up, messed up his hair, and left the house.

Jeff heard her car leave. He went upstairs to check on Amanda. She was stretched out on the bed, gently snoring. Jeff closed the door and went into the living room, and stretched out on the sofa. He kept thinking about what Yvette had said. He started to accept the concept that if Amanda were happy and feeling fulfilled, she would be nicer to him, which might mean he might see more sex as well. It took a while, but he managed to get to sleep.

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers