Amanda and Jeff Ch. 14

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
11.5k words
4.07
6.6k
3
5

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
137 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter 14

Amanda grew bored with her extra time off. She was visiting Julia often and occasionally having 'girl's nights out.' Frequently, they were overnight outings. Jeff grew suspicious and called Amanda out on it. She owned up to it; she couldn't hide the fact that she was having sex with other men. She tried to dismiss Jeff's concerns; she promised to make an effort to take better care of his needs or at least leave him out of chastity so he could.

The next night out with Julia, Brad was dropped off and kept Jeff company. The two were left in chastity that evening and told to behave. Although they enjoyed visiting with each other, they were frustrated. The drugs that Dr. Jerome had given Jeff had some effect, but Jeff wasn't as docile as Brad. Jeff didn't know how much longer his relationship with Amanda could last.

Jeff grew more and more worried about their relationship, spurred on partly by the feminizing drugs. Since they had all been able to leave their regular jobs, Amanda had seemed distant and less attentive to him. She was going out on actual dates with their co-actors and other men. Whether it was intentional or not, she was moving into the hotwife lifestyle for real. He was still upset about the tattoos she got while she was out in Vegas. Two of them were only visible when she didn't have clothes on, but the quarter-sized Queen of Spades on her left breast was visible if she had the top buttons of her shirt unbuttoned or wearing a sheer blouse.

During a break on the set of a female domination movie, Jeff confided with Yvette. He was troubled and had no one to talk to about it.

"I think she's losing interest in our relationship," Jeff said to Yvette. "She's going out often with other guys and ignoring me."

"Have you tried to take her out, go away for a weekend or something?" Yvette asked.

"Not actually; I've tried to make special dinners or evenings at the house. It isn't easy to go out. It was pretty annoying that one time we were recognized in public. We played it off, but it was pretty humiliating for me," Jeff replied.

"Jeff, you can cry all the way to the bank, though. You're an actor, and you've found some success. You and Amanda are making a killing. What am I telling you for? You're the financial officer for the company?" she joked.

"Seriously, I'm worried that I'm losing her. She doesn't show too much affection for me. We don't even play our games anymore," Jeff said.

"Look, Valentine's Day is coming up in a couple of weeks; it's on a Saturday. Take her away for the weekend. Wine, dine and sixty-nine her. Pamper her as only you know how. Bring her back. She's trying to adjust to the freedom of not having to work a dull job. I'll admit she should show you some more love, but what are you doing that's new with the extra time?" Yvette asked.

"I suppose you have something there; I'll give it a try. I don't want to lose her," Jeff answered.

Yvette gave him a quick hug. "Well, I don't want to lose you either, Jeff. That last oral scene, I wasn't acting that was a real orgasm. I know I'd never get bored with that tongue of yours," Yvette laughed.

"Thanks, I'm glad everyone else enjoys it, but I get little pleasure from my tongue. I need some release now and then. I know I'm not as virile as most of the guys, but I still have needs and feelings, too," Jeff said.

"I'll talk to her if you want," Yvette offered.

"Not yet, thanks. I'll try the weekend getaway over Valentine's first," Jeff said.

"Alright then, we better get ready for the next scene. I enjoy filming with you as you know how to get into the role and get the shots done. It makes the day go quicker. We've got some other films coming up that I think you'll enjoy. "Yvette said as they walked back to the set.

"I hope so. Some of these last roles, I've felt more like a prop than a participant," Jeff complained.

"Porn never has a great storyline. That's not what the customers are paying for. You and Amanda are a first for most of the industry; we built a multi-movie story about your alter-egos. People are waiting for the next in that series," Yvette said. "Stay on top of it, and you'll cash in."

"I hope to. But if Amanda and I fail in real life, I don't know if I could continue acting with her," Jeff explained.

"It's going work, babe, you'll see. She's just sowing some wild oats with her newfound freedom. You've always been her true love," Yvette said. "She still confides with me."

"Thank you; I feel a little better," Jeff said.

"That's good because I get to make you cry in the next shoot; I like spanking that white ass of yours; it turns so red when I do," Yvette giggled.

"I'm glad someone enjoys it; those tears are natural," Jeff laughed.

"And yet you worship the ground I walk on," Yvette said, side hugging him as they walked to makeup.

That afternoon, Jeff put together some plans for Valentine's weekend. He found a beautiful resort in the Napa wine country, a few hours away. They could have a cabin to themselves. The cabin had a spa and a kitchen. The resort also boasted a nice restaurant. They ran bus tours of the vineyards, so their guests didn't have to worry about driving after imbibing. He made some calls and got a reservation. It was pricy, but he wanted to make the investment in their relationship; he had to try to win her back. The movies and the joint sex play were acceptable, but he had to stop the 'freelancing' that had started when she went to Vegas. Julia had taken her out, and they lived it up. He was still pissed about the tattoos Amanda had done. Julia and her husband, Brad, lived the lifestyle full-time. Julia even had feminized him somewhat. Brad seemed to enjoy it, but Jeff would never go that far. It was bad enough he acted it in the movies. He felt like an emotional wreck lately.

He wanted to keep the trip a secret for a couple of days.

He and Amanda had a pleasant dinner together that evening. They cuddled through a movie of her choosing. At bedtime, Jeff suggested that maybe they could make love.

"Jeff, I'm sorry. I'm just not feeling it tonight. I'll unlock you, and you can rub one out if you want, but I was hoping to get some sleep tonight. The last few nights have been, well, let's just say, restless," Amanda said.

"I know, dear; I just wish it were me getting some of that attention. Our passion seems to be dwindling," Jeff said with disappointment in his voice.

"Didn't you get to let one loose on the set today with Yvette?" Amanda asked, 'it was in the script."

"That was a ruined orgasm. It was work. I want to feel some closeness to you; it's not just about having an orgasm. I feel we're drifting apart, losing connection," Jeff said, his voice broke as he started to cry.

"Look, I'll unlock you, you rub one out, you'll feel better, and we'll go to bed," Amanda said.

"No, never mind. I'm sorry to bother you. I'll sleep in the guest bedroom tonight so you can sleep better." Jeff got up and left the living room, crying. He went to the guest bedroom, undressed, and got under the covers. He cried himself to sleep.

Amanda stayed up a few minutes longer, wondering what was up. Jeff was acting strange lately. He had been working with Yvette as of late. Amanda took her phone to the bedroom; she would text Yvette and see if she had some idea.

When Amanda walked by the guest bedroom, she listened at the door. Jeff was sobbing. She shook her head and continued to the master bedroom. "I don't know what's up with him," she thought.

She texted Yvette.

Amanda: Yo, girlfriend. Got a minute?

Yvette: 'Squeeze,' what?

Amanda: my man is acting weird any ideas?

Yvette: trouble, babe, trouble. We chatted on the set.

Amanda: What's he saying now?

Yvette: you're ignoring him. He doesn't like you flying solo, dating other guys.

Amanda: that's just sex; he knows he's the one.

Yvette: you better reaffirm that, he's anxious; you better throw him a bone.

Amanda: thanks for the heads up. He was practically begging tonight, but I brushed him off. I told him I'd unlock him, and he could jerk off. He said no and went to the guest bedroom, crying. I better take care of it.

Yvette: better; he'll only take so much shit. We've seen this before with other couples in the biz and the lifestyle. He's a good man, don't lose him over your sex drive, someday sex slows down, then he'll be perfect for you.

Amanda: tnx for the advice; gotta go.

Yvette: get him tigress, rock his world.

Amanda put her phone on the charger and went to the bathroom. She gave her teeth a brush. She thought, "I better put on a command performance."

She tiptoed to the guest room door. She knocked gently on the door. "Jeff?"

There was no answer; she opened the door, "Jeff?"

Jeff was gently snoring. Amanda thought about waking him, but she couldn't think about how she would work it. She shut the door and returned to the master bedroom. She was troubled now. She enjoyed her relationship with Jeff. Jeff knew he didn't sexually satisfy her and let her run a little wild. The movies and role-play were fun, but she saw them as being work. Lately, she had taken to dating others. She enjoyed it, and the sex was great. Maybe she had been ignoring Jeff as of late. They did spend time together. He was always doing nice things for her. Couldn't he just accept the lack of sex? She offered to undo his chastity so he could get a release. What was she missing?

She sighed and stretched on the bed. Yvette was right; I need to throw him a bone. She fell asleep, hugging her pillow.

In the morning, Amanda slept in. Jeff had some work at the studio. They had scheduled a couple of scenes to be shot, and he had to do some financial work to do.

Yvette noticed that he was distant on the set. Jeff was standing, getting coffee before the shoot. He had a bathrobe on. Yvette slapped him on his ass, and he turned to face her. "No 'good morning' or anything today?" Yvette said.

"I'm sorry, I'm not myself today," he answered.

"Didn't get any last night? I'm sorry, I don't know how to say it better," Yvette asked.

"No, worse, she told me I could jerk off. She said it like it was doing me a favor," Jeff replied. "I slept in the guest bedroom. I didn't see her this morning; she slept in. She said she'd been tired lately," Jeff said sadly.

Yvette patted his arm and said, "don't give up on her Jeff, she can be a piece of work at times, and this is just one of those times."

"Is that because you're her best friend, or is there some feeling in there for me?" Jeff asked.

"I have feelings for both of you; yes, she's my girlfriend, so I suppose I don't want to see her hurt. I have been a little mean to you, I suppose at times, but I asked you to submit to me, and the only time I want to see you hurt is when I'm doing it. I want you to remember that you thought your relationship with Amanda was already in trouble when you started this odyssey. What's changed? You're both wealthier and have experienced new things. I think you're safe; I won't say you're overthinking. You have a right to be concerned; you still love her and don't want to lose her. Otherwise, you'd just let it go and move on," Yvette said.

"Well, that should take care of this morning's pep talk; what's up today, boss?" Jeff said, hoping to move on in his thoughts.

Yvette and Jeff walked over to the director to see what the plan of the shoot was.

After the shoot, Jeff returned to the office and muddled over the company's finances. The money was coming in. He was handling the investments, and the returns were good. He was going to have to talk to Vince about moving some money around soon.

He had set up separate accounts for Amanda and himself. He thought it was wise as he wasn't sure that they had a future together when they started. Now he was glad he did. He took care of the couple's bills from his account while her account grew. He didn't hate her, but he could see himself fall out of love with her. "Dammit," he thought, "I still love her. I wish she'd just show some back. I hope this weekend's getaway will help. It has to."

Jeff had finished up early and headed home. On the way, he stopped by a grocery store to pick up some items for dinner. Amanda wasn't home when he got there. She had nothing going on today that he was aware of. When he went into the house, he noticed that she had left a note.

J, Enjoying some retail therapy, home for supper -- A

Well, that's better than he had imagined. He started preparing dinner.

He heard Amanda's car in the driveway. That's early, he thought. Amanda entered the house through the kitchen door. She was carrying a wrapped dress and some bags. She laid the garment bag over the back of a chair and placed her bags on the table. She rushed over to Jeff and hugged him.

"I'm sorry about last night; you deserved better than that," she said after kissing him.

"I'll survive," Jeff said.

Amanda felt that he was pretty stiff; he didn't return the kiss. "How can I make it up to you?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe not let it happen again," Jeff said, breaking the hug. "Dinner's almost ready."

Amanda took the hint; he was still sore about things. She went to the table, started putting things away. Jeff caught sight of the dress in its wrap.

"Wow, that's quite a dress. I bet that looks hot on you," Jeff said.

Amanda held it against her so Jeff could see it better, "I know, right?" she answered.

"What's the occasion?" he asked.

"Oh, we're having a girl's night out on the 13th, next Friday," she said.

"Oh," Jeff bit his lip.

"What is something wrong?" Amanda asked.

"Well, with Valentine's Day being Saturday, I was hoping to take you away for the weekend. I was going to discuss it with you at dinner tonight; I hadn't made any reservations yet," Jeff lied.

Amanda realized that she was walking on a minefield with their relationship lately. It was Valentine's Day. They had always done something special in the past. She was conflicted. There was her 'girl's night out on Friday, and she was hoping to hang out with Yvette and Vince at their Valentine's soiree on Saturday.

"I was hoping to get together with Yvette and Vince on Saturday night as well. They are hosting a party," Amanda said.

"Amanda, I'm doing a lot for our relationship. I've made a lot of concessions as our relationship has evolved. I need some confirmation that I still matter to you, that you still love me because I'm not feeling it. I was hoping to go away, just us, no distractions, and maybe we could sort some things out," Jeff whispered.

"What needs to be sorted out? I think things are going well," Amanda shouted.

"Well, obviously, we disagree about that," Jeff whispered, trying to control his rage.

"Don't make any reservations yet. I need to think about this," Amanda said as she stormed up to the bedroom to put away her purchases.

Jeff served out Amanda's dinner and placed it on the table. He then went to the rec room to watch television. He was skipping dinner. Amanda had destroyed his appetite.

Amanda ate by herself. Jeff was upset with her; she was upset with Jeff. She called Yvette.

"Hey, what are you up to, girlfriend?" Yvette answered.

"Chowing down, you? Amanda said.

"Vince is picking up takeout on his way home, just waiting," Yvette said.

"Can we talk?" Amanda asked.

"Always, babe. What's up?"

Amanda explained the conversation that she had with Jeff. She was amazed that Yvette was leaning towards Jeff's side.

"I think you need to spend some time with him, girlfriend. I think he's hurting. It doesn't show in his work, but he mopes around the set," Yvette said.

"I was hoping for some fun this weekend, our girl's night out on Friday, then the party on Saturday," Amanda complained.

"And we can do those things another weekend. I think you're reaching a critical threshold with Jeff. Are you ready to lose him?" Yvette asked.

"Well, no, I mean he's great to me and takes care of me, well other than sexually. But I need that; too, doesn't he understand my needs?" Amanda said.

"Maybe he has an unmet need as well," Yvette suggested.

"He gets his releases. Lately, I've offered to let him jerk off to get rid of his frustrations," Amanda said.

"Girlfriend, I'm here for you, right or wrong, thick and thin, give your relationship some thought. Despite his shortcomings, Jeff is one in a million."

"I know; I just wish he wasn't so high maintenance," Amanda replied.

"Hey, Vince just pulled in the driveway; I gotta go. Let me know about the weekend and what you decide," Yvette said.

"Ok, have fun tonight; looks like a boring night for me," Amanda said sadly.

"Make the best, babe," Yvette said as she ended the call.

Yvette thought to herself. "High maintenance? Girlfriend, have you looked in a mirror lately?"

Amanda walked downstairs and found Jeff watching TV in the rec room; she sat at the other end of the sofa.

"You didn't want to eat with me?" Amanda asked.

"No, I lost my appetite; I'll make a sandwich later," he answered.

"Can we talk?" Amanda asked.

Jeff shut off the TV. "You have my undivided attention," he said.

"I get the drift that you're sore at me; I don't know why. I always try to include you in my activities when I can; other times, I try to make it up to you. I don't know what you expect of me?" Amanda said.

Jeff sighed, "Do you even love me anymore?"

"What's that supposed to mean? Of course, I love you!" Amanda shouted.

"Think about how you show it. Yes, thank me for all of the chores I do. You express appreciation when I address your needs. But what do you do for me? Oh, yes, I should be grateful when you include me in your activities, usually at the expense of my dignity," Jeff said quietly. He was raging inside, but he was maintaining control.

"You get off; you enjoy yourself," Amanda countered.

"Yes, I have an orgasm, sometimes involuntary. I usually feel pretty empty afterward. Then quite often, my release is the subject of further humiliation," Jeff whispered.

"So, you want to stop?" Amanda asked, "even though I'm enjoying myself. That's pretty selfish."

"No, only thinking of your own needs is pretty selfish," Jeff said.

"So, I'm the selfish one?" Amanda shouted.

"I didn't say that. I just wish you considered my needs and our needs as a couple. I gave in before on your needs; I've continued giving in as things have evolved. I think things are out of balance," Jeff added.

"So, what are you suggesting?" Amanda asked.

"I was hoping to get away together for a while, just us, and talk things over, but I see that I'm asking too much," Jeff sighed.

"I think things are fine," Amanda said.

"I don't, and this is going nowhere. I'm going to head to bed," Jeff said as he stood up to leave.

Amanda stood up and cut him off. "Come to bed with me. Fuck me. No games, just vanilla like before, like what you want, we don't need to go away for the weekend," she offered.

"No, I'll sleep in the guest room. A 'mercy fuck' isn't going to fix anything or change my mind," he said as he skirted around her and left the room.

Amanda sat back down and cried into her hands. He was refusing sex with her. Usually, he was putty in her hand. He had declined a release from his chastity as well.

The following week was tense between Jeff and Amanda. Eventually, they agreed that Amanda could have her 'girl's night out,' but they would head to the resort on Saturday morning. Amanda looked at the resort's website with Jeff and said that maybe it would be nice, but her attitude screamed that she hated it already and she was missing out by going. Jeff thought about canceling the whole plan as he felt the failure looming.

gw3n
gw3n
137 Followers