Amanda and Jeff Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night Amanda approached Jeff about it, "you seem rather distant," she stated.

"I don't know; I'm just not enjoying things lately. I'm feeling a little depressed," Jeff said quietly.

"I'm sorry that you're not feeling yourself. Can I do anything to help?" Amanda asked.

"Probably not. Sometimes, I wish we never started this adventure; we probably can't go back to the way we were," Jeff said.

"I don't think so. How can we make it pleasurable for you again?" she asked.

"It's never been a pleasure for me; the simplest gratification always seems to have some cost," he said.

"Your next movie will be more pleasant for you. We've seen the script. You're going on a date with Sierra and getting it on with her one on one. That girl is really hot," Amanda said.

"That 'girl is a pre-op transsexual who has a bigger dick than me. I'm the bottom in the sex scenes as usual. Sierra is beautiful, but again, I'm getting abused for everyone's enjoyment," I never seem to have normal sex in a film, or even in real life," Jeff sighed.

Amanda moved closer to him on the sofa; she placed a hand on his leg. "You don't seem to be interested in me lately, don't I turn you on anymore?" she asked.

"Between this chastity and knowing that you're enjoying sex with others, but never with me, kind of kills my self-esteem. Maybe I am the useless cuckold I portray in the films," Jeff said sadly.

"No, no, you're not. I still love you and want you. This is all going to slow down at some point. We're going to start our family; it's going to be great. We're just sowing some wild oats," Amanda said, trying to reassure him.

"Well, you're sowing the wild oats. This isn't the swinging open relationship I expected," Jeff complained, "you get lots of men..."

"I let you enjoy other women, Jeff," Amanda interrupted.

"Has my dick been in any other women's pussy? How many different cocks have been in your pussy?" Jeff asked.

"Well, we've let you carry on with Brad," Amanda countered, "you've fucked him a few times."

"That's hardly a balance, Amanda, and you know it," Jeff said.

"Do you want to have sex now?" Amanda asked.

"I'm sorry, this conversation hasn't exactly set up the mood. You're just offering out of pity; we both probably wouldn't enjoy it," Jeff said, getting up from the sofa. He walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

Amanda followed him into the kitchen. "I get the picture, Jeff. I feel bad that you're feeling out of sorts. Do you need to see someone about it?" she asked.

"I could see trying to explain this to a shrink; no thank you," Jeff replied.

"What can we do then to lift your spirits?" Amanda asked.

"I don't know," Jeff said sadly.

"Your birthday is coming up. We should do something special," Amanda said cheerfully.

"That might be nice; maybe we could get away for a weekend as we planned for Valentine's Day," Jeff suggested.

"No, I was thinking of having our friends over for a party, no role play, just a party, for you," Amanda said.

"I don't know; I'd rather not. I'd rather just spend some time with you," Jeff said.

Amanda drew Jeff into a hug. "Let me throw you a party; I'll make it special."

Jeff returned the hug and quietly agreed; he told her that he had significant misgivings about this party.

It was Saturday morning. Amanda and Jeff were up early as they had to prepare their place for Jeff's birthday party. They were hosting most of the studio for a barbecue that afternoon. The weather forecast had a possibility of rain. If so, the party would be inside.

Jeff had been against the big party. He just wanted some time alone with Amanda, but she insisted. Jeff was always nervous about these studio gatherings; they weren't usually pleasant for him or the other cuckold actors. Amanda had assured them that nothing like that would happen in their house. Julia was bringing her husband, Brad. Jeff disliked Julia; she was just a mean woman who hated white men.

Jeff worked hard helping Amanda. They had bought tenderloin steaks that he would be grilling. Amanda had ordered a large sheet cake of tiramisu, Jeff's favorite dessert. The meal would be good. He hoped things didn't get out of hand; why couldn't he trust Amanda to live up to the agreement that their house was a safe zone.

They had the steaks marinating. Jeff had prepared corn on the cob for grilling. There were some salads for people to choose from. Amanda kept telling Jeff that she wanted to make the day memorable for him. Jeff insisted that they didn't have to go to all this fuss; he would have rather just spent the weekend with her. She criticized his thinking, "These are our friends, and they want to share the day with you too," she said.

People started showing up. Yvette and Vince were first. They brought a large cooler with beer and wine. Julia and Brad came in. Brad was dressed up as a waitress. He hugged Jeff and kissed him, wishing him a happy birthday. Jeff liked Brad; he felt sorry for what Julia did to him. Brad had a crush on him. They had made love together a few times at studio social events.

A few of the other crew came. All in all, there were 15 people there. Jeff and Brad were the only white men there. Julia, Yvette, and Amanda were the only women in attendance. Warning bells sounded in Jeff's head, but Amanda had assured him that it wasn't going to turn into a sex party or role-play; this was their home, and they wouldn't do that here.

A number of the attendees gave Jeff birthday cards that he set aside to open later. Amanda suggested that Jeff should fire up the grill and get started on the food. It was lightly raining outside, and everyone else had moved inside. Jeff was alone on the grill, in the rain. They were using Brad as a waitress serving everyone inside. Jeff shook his head in disgust. Brad appeared happy; he and Julia were into a femdom lifestyle; they weren't acting or playing. Jeff thought to himself that although he practically worshipped Amanda and took care of everything for her, he wasn't going to live that lifestyle.

Jeff had put on a light raincoat, but he was still getting wet. He didn't dare abandon the meat as they were expensive cuts and would be ruined if they got burned. He was also grilling the corn, which needed a lot of attention.

People inside were drinking and snacking, and the party was starting to liven up. Brad was doing his best to keep everyone with a drink or whatever they wanted. Jeff was beginning to feel a little put out. His birthday party, and he's outside in the rain cooking everyone's food while they party inside. Amanda had told him that their friends had wanted to spend the day with him; he wasn't feeling that.

He started shuttling the cooked steaks into the house and brought in some corn that was done. People were attacking the buffet table that had been set up. Jeff hoped there would be enough food.

He returned to the grill and brought in the rest of the steaks. Amanda gave him a box of vegetarian burgers and told him to cook them as well. Jeff glanced at the buffet table, which was getting cleared out quickly. He shrugged and returned to his grill. It was a complete downpour now. The raincoat wasn't enough; Jeff was soaked.

Jeff finished cooking the corn and the veggie burgers. When he shuttled the cooked food into the buffet table, he noticed that the steaks were all finished by the others. Most of the salads were cleaned out. Brad helped himself to a veggie burger. "Thank you for cooking these, Jeff. Julia made me give up meat," He said, touching Jeff's shoulder.

"You're welcome," Jeff said.

Jeff saw Amanda and called her over. "Honey, what the fuck? I just spent an hour out there in the rain cooking for everyone, and I come in here, and nobody saved me even one fucking steak? This is supposed to be my birthday, right?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching; let's just take care of our guests; they seem to be having a good time. I'll take you out to dinner just like you wanted originally. I'm sorry," Amanda said, slurring her words just a little.

Jeff's warning bells were sounding again. Everyone was drinking; this party would probably get out of hand. Jeff put together a plate of what was left over and went to the kitchen to eat. He was starting to feel anti-social.

Jeff looked over at the cake box; it had been opened. The cake had been served as well. "Great," he thought, "Let's hear it for the birthday boy."

He was in the kitchen, feeling more depressed by the minute. Amanda and Julia entered the kitchen.

Julia asked, "Why is the birthday boy hiding in the kitchen?"

Jeff answered, "It was supposed to be a birthday party for me; it looks like everyone else is enjoying it. They didn't leave me much to eat after spending an hour in the rain cooking it all. Shit, they didn't even leave me a slice of my birthday cake." Jeff gestured to the empty bakery box.

Julia meanly laughed at Jeff's misfortune.

Amanda interrupted, "Jeff, I said I'd fix it later, now shape up. This is your party."

"My party? No one seemed to miss me while I was cooking outside. The only person here with manners is Brad, who thanked me for cooking his veggie burger," Jeff said sarcastically.

Amanda said, "Well, if you're going to hang out in the kitchen by yourself, please clean up the dishes. I'm going to spend some time with our guests." And she left the kitchen with Julia in tow.

Jeff finished his food and started doing dishes. A short while later, Brad came in and said that Julia sent him in to help. The rest of the party had headed downstairs to the rec room. Jeff was happy to be in the kitchen.

Brad had made short work gathering all of the dirty dishes and bringing them to Jeff. Together they cleaned things up. They chatted while they worked.

A short time later, Yvette and Vince came through the kitchen. They were leaving.

"You're heading out early," Jeff said.

Vince said, "Yvette isn't feeling too well."

"It wasn't my cooking?" Jeff asked.

"No, the food was fine. I'm a little bothered about this party. It was supposed to be your birthday party; I'm not happy with the way things appear to be headed. We'll wish you a happy birthday and head out; I'm not going to be part of what's going on," Yvette said. "If we were hosting, we'd have stopped it. You're being disrespected in your own house."

"Well, thanks for thinking of me; no one else seems to be. We're probably going to hang out here in the kitchen. We don't seem to be missed too much," Jeff said.

Vince shook Jeff's hand, and Yvette gave him a hug with a peck on the cheek. They left through the kitchen door. Jeff made coffee for Brad and himself. They made small talk until Julia entered the room. Julia was naked. She reeked of sex.

"Come on, you two, downstairs for the party," She barked.

Brad instantly ran downstairs, "Yes, mistress," he said.

"Don't be slow, birthday boy, your wife has a special birthday treat for you," She said, pushing Jeff towards the door and stairs to the rec room.

Jeff had a sense of foreboding. He heard the conversations. He could smell the scent of sex; the party had gone full orgy. What humiliation was waiting for him downstairs?

They entered the rec room. Everyone was in stages of undress. Amanda was lying back on the pool table with her legs open. There was a lot of cum all over her vagina and shaved pubic mound; her tattoo was still visible, practically highlighted. Some of the cum had leaked onto the table. Julia had Jeff by the back of his neck.

"Come on, birthday boy, Amanda said you were upset because no one left you any cake. So we whipped you up a ten-load creampie for your birthday. I hope you're hungry!" Julia teased, pushing him towards Amanda, who was smiling at him.

Jeff planted his feet and stood. Julia pushed harder.

Jeff stood his ground. He started with a whisper, and the room grew deathly quiet. "I figured that this would go this way. Fuck all of you. Is this how you get your fucking jollies? You people are really sick."

He glanced around the room. The jovial nature subsided, and people started to realize that they had probably taken things too far.

Amanda looked at him and said. "Honey, play along, don't ruin everyone's fun."

"Everyone's fun? What the fuck? You throw a birthday party for me so I can cook and cater to your guests; I get to eat fucking scraps. You then have an orgy to humiliate me?" He shouted at Amanda. "You agreed never to do this bullshit in our fucking house!"

Julia pushed harder on his neck. Jeff turned around and slapped her. "Get your hands off of me, you bitch! Your husband may have submitted to this lifestyle, but I didn't. Have fun, people; I'm out of here!" Jeff stormed out of the rec room. He ran upstairs, grabbed his jacket from a hook at the door, and ran out of the kitchen. He managed to get his car out of the driveway without hitting anyone else's car.

Julia was smarting from the slap. She was pissed; who did this worm think he was? "Brad," she shouted, "get over here and clean up Amanda!"

Brad scurried over and started licking up the mess that was on Amanda.

Amanda enjoyed the sensation, but she was troubled by Jeff's reaction. Where did he just go? As soon as Brad had got the majority of the mess, she shooed him away and stood up. "I'm sorry about my husband's tantrum; I hope this doesn't spoil the festivities," Amanda drunkenly said to the group.

The rest of the guests were finding their clothes. Some of them were feeling a little guilty over their participation. Julia had instigated it, but they all had a role. Jeff was upset. Amanda was trying to reassure everyone, but they were all moving to leave.

They all paid their respects; the mood was unpleasant.

Afterward, Julia and Amanda were drinking coffee. Brad was cleaning up the mess in the rec room.

"You've got to get that boy in line, Amanda," Julia said.

"He's good most of the time; we pushed him a little too far today. He doesn't like to have role-play here. He wants to keep the different sides of our lives separate," Amanda said.

"That's bullshit, Amanda. You're either in this lifestyle or not. Your man is a white, sissy boy. We need real men in our lives. I only keep Brad around because he accepted my terms," Julia said.

"Jeff would never do that. He feels sorry for Brad," Amanda said.

"You need to crush Jeff. Show him how worthless he is as a man. Control him; he'll eventually accept," Julia explained.

"No, he'd just leave. There are some things about Jeff that I love and would miss. I want him to father my children, he's a good man, lacking in the sex department, but still a good man," Amanda said.

"I would find a better specimen of manliness to father my children if I was going to waste my time having kids. White men are useless," Julia said.

"It's not about the race. I mean, I enjoy a little of the taboo; it certainly sells the movies. Jeff agreed to let me have sex out of the marriage, but everything else has been working in our relationship. Well, it is until I get crazy and push things too far. He'll sulk a while and then come home, and I'll find a way to make it up to him," Amanda said, taking another sip from her coffee.

"Suit yourself, girlfriend. He's going to dump you at some point, so if you want him around, you better crank out that meal ticket," Julia said.

Brad entered the room. "Mistress, I've finished cleaning. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Stand in the corner and be quiet," Julia snapped.

Brad moved to the corner facing the two women and awaited further instruction.

Amanda did not want to do that to Jeff. Julia was a very cruel woman. She felt she had better distance herself from Julia before something really terrible happened between her and Jeff. The ladies finished their coffees; Amanda said that she would clean up and that Julia and Brad could head out if they wanted to.

Julia took the hint and had Brad fetch their coats. Julia hugged Amanda and a 'sister' kiss. Amanda thanked Brad for his help; he insisted it was his pleasure. Julia and Brad left by the kitchen door. Amanda watched from the kitchen window as Julia opened the trunk of the car and Brad crawled in. Julia waved as she got in the driver's seat and drove away.

Amanda texted Jeff, "everyone has left. I'm sorry you didn't have such a great time. I'm here if you want to talk about it." Hopefully, he'd call soon or, better yet, come home. She then texted Yvette, "you were right; it got out of hand. Jeff was humiliated, and he stormed out; the party pretty much ended then."

Amanda sat down in the living room and had a good cry.

Yvette called, and Amanda told her what had happened.

"Julia is the meanest white woman I know. She absolutely hates white men. She believes in white genocide. Her father was an evil man, a real racist, KKK, and everything. She hates her father, and it's manifested in this. Don't get sucked down her rabbit hole, Amanda. I wanted to dump her from the crew, but Vince insists she has market value," Yvette said.

"I feel so sorry for Brad," Amanda said.

"She runs the house and the finances. Brad could walk away if he wanted to, but he'd have nothing, so he takes the crumbs she gives him. She's feminizing him with drugs has threatened him with castration and penectomy. Not a sex change, but nullifying him so pleasure from sex would never be an option," Yvette said.

"That's so cruel. She keeps telling me I need to crush Jeff and make him come around to the lifestyle as she puts it," Amanda said.

"I've played the domination/submission game for a while, Amanda. The submission has to be given by the sub; if it is forced, bad things will happen. Jeff is pretty submissive to you on the whole, but if you try to force him, vis a vis, Brad, you'll lose him. Picture a woman holding a leash with a German Shephard. That dog isn't weak, but he loves and trusts his mistress and will do her bidding, worshipping her. She expresses her love for him in kindness. Anybody else loses the favor of his mistress, and the dog will tear them to shreds," Yvette explained. "The dog recognizes his mistress as alpha; no one else can be alpha. Julia has no business trying to Dom on Jeff; Jeff would never submit to her."

"Jeff's more of a Labrador Retriever," Amanda laughed.

"Did I just hear a laugh? It's good to hear. You know he'll come home, and you'll have him eating out of your hand again. He just needed to escape to somewhere for a while," Yvette said, "when you violated the sanctity of your home, well, you left him few options."

"I hope so; I hope he contacts me or comes home soon. Thanks for the call; you helped me through another crisis. I better go and take care of some things in case he comes home soon," Amanda said.

"Girlfriend, that's what I'm here for. You are very special to me, Jeff, well he's yours and although I can't see it, he's special to you. So I tolerate him. He's a good sub; as an employee, he's been good for business, so I want to keep him around for that as well. Julia and Brad work for us; we keep Julia from getting too edgy. So patch it up, or I'll give you both a spanking," Yvette laughed.

"Promises, promises," Amanda said.

"Don't get flip with me, girl. I'll slap that white ass of yours cherry red! Have a good night, babe. Call again if you want to," Yvette said as she ended the call.

Amanda drew herself a nice hot bubble bath. She thought it would have been nice if Jeff was there to bathe her.

Yvette texted Jeff, "Don't do anything stupid. Go home and patch things up."

After fleeing his house, Jeff went to the gym. He physically exhausted himself on the cardio equipment. Afterward, he rotated between the sauna, spa, and steam room. He spent almost five hours at the gym before he showered. He was concerned as he felt like he was losing strength and made a note to get to the gym more often. After dressing, he checked his phone, and he had a text from Amanda and one from Yvette, both asking him to go home or at least get in touch with someone.