Amanda and Jeff Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday before, Amanda had an appointment for a visit to a salon. She had a makeover and looked genuinely radiant. Jeff complimented her looks. He tried not to be suspicious over the effort being put into a 'girl's night out.' She hasn't made an effort like that for me in a while. Over dinner, it got the best of him.

"You're going to be home Friday night, right?" Jeff asked her.

"Jeff, I told you I'm going with you; I'm going to try to enjoy myself. I'm doing this for you, I'd rather be doing something else, but ok, I suppose you have to have your way sometimes. I'll be home by midnight, you'll see. Now just relax about it," Amanda said.

The rest of the dinner was quiet after that. They slept together, but both felt the Grand Canyon was between them in bed.

Jeff watched Amanda get dolled up. She looked very hot in her dress. He couldn't tell if she was wearing underwear or not, probably not. He put his emotions in check, "trust her; she said she be home," he kept telling himself.

They both knew drinking would be involved, so Jeff offered to drive her to the club the girls were meeting. Amanda took him up on the offer but declined a ride home as she thought Jeff might want to rest for the drive to Napa. She said she'd grab an Uber. Jeff yielded; he wanted to trust her, wanted things to work out. He was losing confidence that they would.

He dropped her off at the club and got a faint kiss from her. He returned home, packed their things, and tried to rest. Amanda had spent more effort dolling up for tonight than she planned to on their shortened weekend away.

Amanda caught up with her friends, including Yvette, Julia, and some of the girls from Amanda and Yvette's office. They had a great night; they consumed a fair amount of alcohol. Amanda was flirting heavily with a handsome black man. They danced provocatively. The other girls were having a good time as well. No one noticed when Amanda left with her 'date.' Later, the girls wondered where Amanda was, and Yvette assumed she had left to go home. No further concern was given, and the girls closed out their night.

Amanda and her date checked into the hotel; Amanda even paid with her charge card. The desk clerk showed little emotion when this drunk, married woman and her date, probably not her husband, tottered off to their room. They had no luggage with them. "Yep, a meaningful overnight relationship," the clerk thought to herself.

The sex was terrific; Mark played Amanda like she was a fine instrument. He enjoyed her tattoos. She lost count of her orgasms as well as the time. After Mark's second orgasm, she fell asleep. Mark rested for a few minutes. He went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When he returned to the bed, Amanda was sleeping soundly in sexually satisfied bliss.

Mark got dressed. He wrote her a note thanking her for a wonderful time. He left his phone number and told her to get in touch with him if she wanted to get together again. He quietly left.

It was one o'clock Saturday morning when Jeff realized that Amanda wasn't coming home. He checked the phones for messages, none. He was pissed. She assured him that she was going with him to the resort. They had agreed to a compromise that Amanda would have her 'girl's night,' but they would share the rest of the weekend together for Valentine's Day. How much more shit did he have to take? He called the resort and canceled the reservation.

He sat awake for a while. There was no going back to sleep. He had to get away for a while, even if it was just by himself. He didn't want to see Amanda and hear any more of her bullshit. He told himself that he would go upstate to the camp he inherited from his father. He got up and put together some necessities. He packed his car.

He had an early breakfast and cleaned up after himself. He placed a bouquet of roses on the table with the gifts he had planned to give Amanda. He left her a note.

A,

I'm sorry that you found something that mattered for you more than time with me. I wish you could have been more upfront with me about going. I'll be back on Sunday.

J.

When daylight broke, Jeff headed to the camp.

Daylight was streaming into the hotel room when Amanda was startled awake by a housekeeper, shouting, "housekeeping!"

Amanda leaned up groggily, "housekeeping?" She didn't know where she was at first, then she remembered.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" the housekeeper asked, "I can come back, but checkout time is within a half-hour. You're going to have to contact the front desk if you're staying over."

"No, no, I'll get moving; what time is it? Amanda asked.

The housekeeper was heading out of the room, "It's 11:30, ma'am, I'll come back afterward," she said as she left the room with her equipment.

Amanda rose and collected her thoughts. She remembered getting 'lucky' with Mark. She found his note and smiled. "Definitely getting back in touch with him," she thought. She went to the bathroom and peed. "I'll shower at home; I don't think I have time to clean up here," she told herself.

She threw her clothes on. She gave herself a look in the mirror. "Damn, I'm doing the walk of shame today," she said aloud. She grabbed the hotel bill that had been slipped under the door and headed out.

She called an Uber and went outside to wait for it. A couple of people saw her, did double-takes, and she became self-conscious of her appearance. "I must look like a hooker," she thought. Her ride thankfully arrived and took her home.

As she rode home, she tried to put together a plan to mollify Jeff. He didn't like her unexpected overnights. She probably should have texted. "He probably fell asleep on the sofa, waiting up for me," she laughed. She was grateful to see that Jeff's car wasn't in the driveway. He was off doing something. She could get cleaned up before she had to face him.

Her ride home was uneventful; she thanked the driver and headed into the house.

When she went into the kitchen, she saw the roses and gifts on the table. She read the note Jeff had left behind. She panicked, "Oh shit, I forgot about going away with him this weekend. How could I be so fucking stupid? Damn, he's going to be pissed at me; he's been unbearable about getting away alone together," she said, bursting into tears.

She sat down, pulled out her phone, and called Jeff's cell phone. It went instantly to voice mail. He was either out of range or had it turned off. She texted him.

J, please call me, I'm so sorry I fucked up so bad, CALL ME! -A

She opened the Valentine's Day card and started sobbing more. She hadn't done anything for his Valentine's Day. She read the message and what Jeff had written, probably before she stood him up. "I don't want to lose you; you mean the world to me; Love, Jeff."

"And you're right; I treat you like you mean nothing to me," she said to him.

She moved to the sofa and lay down, burying her face into a pillow. Her body was wracked with sobs now. "He'd be right to divorce me," she said to herself, "I am the selfish one."

After she cried herself out, she went to the bathroom and drew herself a bubble bath. She felt the dried cum on her leg. "I am such a whore; I don't deserve Jeff." She slipped into the tub. The warm water and bubbles soothed her skin and body. She wished she could clean her soul and mind.

She lingered in the water until it started getting cold. She dried off, hung her towel, and walked naked into the bedroom. She lay down on the bed and thought about Jeff and their relationship. "Why am I such a bitch with him?" she thought. "He's the best man I've ever known, except in the sex department, and he's accepted that I want sex outside of our relationship. Why can't I be more loving and accepting of him? There's something wrong with me."

She got up and threw on some pajamas, retrieved her phone. She called Jeff again and left a voicemail, apologizing and asking him to call her back. She then called the resort to see if Jeff had checked in. The clerk explained that the reservation had been canceled.

Now Amanda was worried; where did Jeff go? He said he'd be back on Sunday. She sat on the sofa and cried again.

Jeff enjoyed the quiet ride upstate to the camp. It was a few acres in the woods. It was just a cabin when his father had bought it. The father had sunk some money into it. It now boasted three bedrooms and amenities. Jeff had thought about selling it; he only visited twice a year or so. He was glad he kept it. If things went sour, he would have a place to disappear to. "Like this weekend," he thought.

He made a stop to pick up some groceries and beer. He picked up comfort food as well.

The camp was pretty much as he'd left it. He turned on the breaker to get some electricity. He had to open a few windows to get the musty smell out. He lounged on the sofa and contemplated his life.

Amanda lounged in the living room, trying to watch movies, but her thoughts kept coming back to Jeff. He was the best man she knew. She had no trouble separating love and sex; why couldn't Jeff? Jeff didn't seem to have a problem separating sex within the industry and home. What was the deal? She always came back to him? When dinner time came around, she ordered pizza and continued to wallow in her self-pity. She thought about heading to Vince and Yvette's party, but she didn't think that would lift her spirits. She napped on the sofa without turning the TV off.

Jeff spent the late afternoon gathering some firewood. He was going to enjoy a friendly fire and knock back a few beers. He found himself talking out loud to himself, which he thought was comical. He built a campfire to cook dinner. He grilled steak and home fries for supper, those years in the Boy Scouts weren't wasted.

Later he moved into the cabin and built a fire in the fireplace. He got into his beer and was enjoying the solitude. He checked his phone but didn't reply to his messages from Amanda. "Let the bitch stew," he thought. He didn't have time for her bullshit tonight. He settled down with a book and read for a few hours. He was too lazy to get up to go to bed, so he stretched out on the sofa. He was at peace with himself. He told himself that it was time to spend more time at the camp, maybe make some improvements. With all of the bullshit in his life, he needed an escape.

Jeff slept well; he hadn't slept that well in a long time. He made himself an omelet with bacon for breakfast. He finished a pot of coffee. He debated staying at the camp longer, but he would keep his word, even if no one else kept their word with him. He cleaned up after himself. He packed his belongings. He walked around and made sure the windows and door were secure. He sighed as he started the car. He wasn't looking forward to his homecoming.

Amanda had a horrible night. She missed Jeff. Even though they had been distant lately and slept apart, they were under the same roof. Maybe things were a little out of balance. She wanted to make an effort to patch things up. She hoped Jeff came home early enough to talk. She had cereal for breakfast with coffee. Her phone announced an incoming text message.

Yvette: How's Napa Valley? Drank too much, I hope?

Amanda groaned and texted back; she had hoped it was Jeff.

Amanda: Didn't go, I fucked up Friday night, and Jeff went somewhere by himself. I tried to reach him in Napa, but he canceled the reservation. I'm afraid I might have pushed him too far.

Yvette: you left early enough; what happened?

Amanda: I left the club with a guy, and we went to a hotel room. I forgot about the getaway; I overslept; housekeeping woke me up at checkout time, got home there was a note, a card, and flowers.

Yvette: shit, I assumed you went home.

Amanda: the note said he'd be back today. He hasn't returned any of my messages. I'm fucked.

Yvette: I'm here, girlfriend. Do I need to come over?

Amanda: No, I'm probably better off by myself. I may get in touch with you later.

Yvette: I'll be here.

Amanda: Tks.

Amanda moped around the house; she was conflicted about Jeff's return, she wanted him home, and then she didn't. She didn't know what to say or what to do to try to fix things.

Jeff enjoyed the drive home; he was now actually looking forward to getting home. He was going to give Amanda a chance to explain herself. If she lied, he was going to call her on her bullshit and divorce her. It was only money. He wished they were done with the agreed-upon ten movies. He wanted to retire from that too.

In the late afternoon, Jeff pulled into the driveway. Amanda's car was in the garage. "Hopefully, there's no one else here," he thought to himself. As he left the garage, he noticed that Amanda was standing at the kitchen door. She was still in her PJs; she looked like shit. She moved out of the way to let him in. He closed the door behind him. Amanda hugged Jeff tightly. Jeff responded by loosely putting his arms around her. The coldness of the hug wasn't lost on Amanda. "Welcome home," she said, "I'm glad you came back."

"I said I would," Jeff answered.

"Can you sit with me in the living room? I want to tell you what happened this weekend; I owe you that," Amanda said. Her eyes were starting to tear.

Jeff followed her to the living room. Amanda sat on the sofa; Jeff opted for the recliner across from the couch. Amanda involuntarily swallowed, trying to choke back emotions; his distancing himself from her spoke volumes.

"I'm not in the mood for any bullshit excuses; I'll tell you that right from the start. So, go ahead, I'm all ears," Jeff said calmly.

"I'm not offering excuses, I fucked up, and I know it. You should at least know what happened. I know you have trust issues with me, or I've misled you before, whatever, but I'm going to be straight with you now," Amanda said through a breaking voice. Her tears were flowing heavily.

She told him about Friday night, her drinking, and flirting. She was so wrapped up in it that she forgot about the trip on Saturday. She told him about her tryst with Mark and waking up the next day in the late morning. She told him she didn't remember the trip until she arrived home and saw the flowers, gifts, card, and note. She was horrified. She tried to contact him. She called the resort and found about his cancellation. She didn't know where he was.

"I told you that I would be back today. One of us keeps his word," Jeff answered.

"Ouch, I suppose I deserve that," Amanda said.

'Well, I can't trust you. You've made one promise after another to me and go on breaking them. I want to stay married to you, but I need to trust you," Jeff said. "It's too late for me to get upset about you being a nymphomaniac with everyone but me, or having no filters when you drink, and that to have sex with me it has to be demeaning to me, do you hate me, are you trying to hurt me?" Jeff asked.

'I don't hate you, and although I've hurt you, I never meant to. I was selfish, I put my pleasure before your feelings, and that was wrong," Amanda sobbed.

"So why are we staying married? Let's just end this charade, and you can go on fucking anyone you want. We have enough money; you can hire someone to do all of the chores to replace me. It seems the only importance I have is maintaining our home," Jeff said.

"That is the way I treated you; I'm sorry," Amanda said.

"Again, why should we even stay married?" Jeff asked.

"Although our sex life didn't satisfy me, I still loved you. In every other way, you're perfect. You're kind and caring. You're easy on the eyes," she chuckled through her tears. "Someday, I'd want to have a family with you."

"Is that so you can rope me in tighter while you do whatever you want?" he asked.

"No. I'm selfish; I know, I'm hoping we can stay together, that you want to. I'm not trying to trap you," she said.

"So, how are we going to fix this?" Jeff asked. "How can I trust you again?"

"I will stop having sex outside our circle; that was wrong to pick up strays; I could have brought something back that would have hurt everyone," she offered.

"That would be a start; can I trust you, though?" Jeff asked.

"I'll try to be less demeaning to you, unless we're role-playing or on a set, there's been no reason for me to do that, I'm sorry, and I apologize," Amanda said, "you should be able to feel it so you can trust that."

"Our house needs to be our home, so I insist on no role-playing here,' Jeff said, "I get enough of that with work and the company."

"We had some fun with that. I may have taken it too far, for which I'm sorry," Amanda apologized.

"I suppose a little is fun, one on one, but I'm serious about keeping home separate from the business," Jeff said.

"I can agree to that, and I'll try to be more respectful to you in other settings. You're so good to me; I shouldn't be such a bitch to you,"

"When are we retiring from filming?" Jeff asked.

"We agreed to an initial ten films. We have a storyline for ten films," Amanda stated.

"What are we doing after that?" Jeff asked.

"I'm not going to lie to you or myself and say I'm going to quit. Jeff, I am honest when I say that I'm not sexually satisfied with our relationship. Maybe, my sex drive will slow down as I get older. If that means we have to go our separate ways, then we go our separate ways. I'm not going to lie and then cheat on you; I've hurt you enough already," Amanda explained. "I'm going to make reasonable concessions with you; it will be good for us. I'm going to try to make things great for us as a couple, maybe as a family someday."

"I suppose I should accept what you've said and give you some time for you to prove that I can trust you," Jeff said.

"Do I need to beg?" Amanda asked.

"No, I don't want to hurt or humiliate you," Jeff said.

"So, now what?" Amanda asked.

"Let's get cleaned up and go out to dinner. It will give us time to process what we discussed, and besides, I'm starving," Jeff laughed.

Amanda laughed through her tears; her body was shedding tension.

The following week's filming commenced on the next video. The film was going to spotlight Jeff and Brad in their sissy maid roles. The shoot was going to be an interracial orgy. Julia, Amanda, and some other actresses were going being having sex with several black men. Jeff and Brad were to be dressed up in full maid regalia. They would be waiting on the revelers, including fluffing and clean-up duties. The movie would end with the two sissies having sex with each other. This movie didn't have much story to it but covered another segment in the fictional hotwife/cuckold story of Amanda and Jeff. The dialog was mainly ad-libbed, hurtful, and humiliating to Jeff and Brad. The shooting only took two days.

During the shooting, Jeff had a couple of conversations with one of the younger actors, Tyrell. Tyrell was attending college, studying accounting and finance. Jeff offered to assist or tutor Tyrell if he needed it. Tyrell was appreciative. Tyrell expressed that the filming gig was just a means to the end. Once he was done with school, he hoped to land a job where he wouldn't have to run any side hustles. Jeff laughed as his involvement with the company was replacing his accounting job. He managed the books solely for the film company. They swapped contact information.

Another film was set up. The storyline opened with Yvette reprising her dominatrix role. Julia and Amanda were set to go on another adventure, leaving the sissies behind under Mistress Yvette's tutelage. The sissies were pimped out to be the entertainment at a black fraternity's all-night party. The filming only took eight hours. Brad and Jeff were sexually abused and humiliated. The released video had segues to Amanda and Julia's adventures as well. Their characters were re-introduced as the spade sisters.

Jeff sat out the films' screenings; he had no intention of listening to anyone's humiliating comments. Amanda attended the parties, each time arriving home inebriated and well fucked. Jeff was losing sexual interest in Amanda. He knew he couldn't satisfy her and didn't want to deal with the frustration. Amanda kept him locked in chastity, and he didn't even seek release.