Amanda and Old Mr. Sanders Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda's bike ride ends with fun in a field.
1.9k words
4.62
14.5k
25

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

I stare out of the window dressed in nothing but a thin bathrobe. It is a serene sunny Sunday morning, only the laughter of our next-door neighbour Imran's daughter riding around the cul-de-sac on her small bike breaks up the bird song. He threw me a small wave and I wave back. My thoughts go back to Wednesdays romp in the back of old Mr. Sanders' van. I am not going to stand here saying I cannot believe it happened, because it did. As my mother would say the stars aligned for me to be in that van. It is hard to disagree with her hippy logic. The pouring rain, cancelled bus service, the enormous taxi queue and Simon being stuck at the hospital all consigned me to climb into Mr. Sanders van soaking wet. What I cannot believe is how much I think about it. Before his premature ending he had given me the ride of my life. Also, what would have happened if Simon had not disturbed us when old Mr. Sanders fingers teased my labia in my hallway. I do regret cheating on Simon especially with all that is going on with his dad.

I wake Simon at eight, he plays football on a Sunday and enjoys a couple of drinks with his teammates afterwards. Even though I have decided to cycle to work now, I still choose to go on my long Sunday morning bike ride usually meeting Simon in the pub later. I change into a black and red tight all in one cycling suit, the tightness shows off my pert ass, pert 36c breasts, my hourglass body and a tightness round my vagina showing the outline of my lips through the Lycra, i didn't mind the revealing nature of the suit as normally no-one could see me as I race past. I flick a rucksack on my back carrying some joggers and sweater to slip on before I meet Simon in the pub. I lock our door and start on my journey.

After a couple of miles, I reach a secluded wooded area. Its busy with experienced ramblers, casual Sunday morning walkers and other bikers. I ring my bell and say morning as I speed by. The wood as a good track for cyclists running through it. I race through at pace until I reach the end of the wood entering a field of green grass. I cycle about a mile through the field until I reach a wooden gate leading to the road that begins my descent back towards home. As I race down the lane, I see a gang of ramblers heading in my direction, they all seem older and mix of men and women. 'Ring Ring' my bell tolls as I head towards them. Just as I am about through them, I hear my name being muttered. I slow down and turn to see some of the men have stopped and were looking me up and down.

"Amanda!" shouted one of the men. My heart skipped it was old Mr. Sanders with his rambling group.

"Hi, Mr. Sanders. Wonderful day for it."

"For what my dear? And its Harry please."

"It is a lovely day for a walk. What else could I mean? All this time, I did not know your name is Harry."

"You mean you allow I man to fuck you and don't know his name."

"Please, Harry. Do not want to talk about it. It was a mistake."

Only the redness of my hot sweaty face hid my embarrassment, if only he knew it is all I can think of since Wednesday. All those feelings I felt in the back of his van and when he dried my wet body flood through me again. Suddenly standing there isn't my old neighbour but a hot older man with seven inches of thick meat nestling his shorts. He saw the arousal in my face; me licking and biting my bottom lip helped with that.

"Don, you lot carry on; I will meet you at the next rendezvous point. I am going to stop and talk with my neighbour."

"No problem, Harry. See you soon."

"It looks like you could do with a rest my dear. Shall we sit on the bench and grab some refreshment."

"Okay, but it is not refreshment you want to grab is it you dirty old man."

"Whatever could you mean, Amanda. Come and sit that pert ass next to me."

I push my bike along with my feet to a large tree. I climb off slowly giving him a full view of my camel toed crotch in my Lycra suit. I unclip my water bottle from my bike frame and sit next to him, my leg grinds against his grey-haired muscly leg. His hand grips my thigh and we sit there enjoying the view.

"I am extremely hot Mr. Sanders. Do you mind if I unzip my suit a bit?"

"No, I do not mind Amanda."

I unzip my suit so my cleavage is on full display, I take a drink of my water and allow some to run down my cleavage never removing my gaze from his. I can already see his shorts being stretched by his semi-erect penis. His fingers now stroke my lips over my suit. His fingers tighten around my sweaty hot mound, he forcibly pushes a finger through my Lycra pushing over the dent of my engorged clitoris. He unzips my suit fully so my neatly trimmed pubic hair is exposed. The bench we sit on is blocked by a huge tree located directly behind it. We hear bikers and walkers passing as old Mr. Sanders forces his hand inside my suit. This man is so brazen as his mouth slobbers all over my tits which are now hanging out my suit. His right finger enters my vagina, stretching my Lycra suit almost tearing it in his haste to finger me. He swings his left arm around my neck to squeeze my tit hard, in the process dragging my mouth to his which leads to a wet kiss. I catch my breath as he continues to grab every inch of my private parts while we sit on a bench in a country lane. I push his hands away and zipped my suit back up, he sees this as a sign I have had enough.

"What the fuck you doing?"

"Follow me." I grip his hand and lead him through a gate to field which is covered in yellow flowered sweetcorn plants of six or seven feet in height. I unzip my suit and I allow him to pull it down to my thighs. He wastes no time as two of his fingers enter me, my vaginal juices act as a natural lubricant as the brazen old man inserts a third finger. My knees bend as the ferocity of thrusts from his fingers sends an orgasm galloping through my body, holding on to his gangly frame to stop myself from falling to the floor. My cum splashes against my thigh as he forcibly pushes his three fingers deep in and out of me. After what seemed like hours but was only minutes, he stops and pushes my head down making me fall to my knees. The outline of his mammoth penis can be seen in his shorts. I teased it through the cotton of his shorts for a few minutes, he was starting to get inpatient with me.

"Suck my fucking dick." he growled.

To be honest I want it, I crave his old huge penis in my mouth. I unzip his shorts which fall to his ankles, to my surprise his dick springs up. The old bastard was not wearing pants. The magnificence of his cock is in front of me, the thick bulbous head shone in the sun with pre cum. My tongue soon licks the pre cum from the head, I take the head straight in my mouth wrapping my tongue around the shiny end, gradually trying to push the rest down. Three quarters down I start to gag, the sheer girth forcing my mouth wider than it has ever been. His hand pulls my hair in a fist as slams my head down on his meaty weapon, my mouth is now taking all his thick seven-inch long schlong down, My nose rests in his soft pubic hair. He releases his grip from my head to allow me to take a couple of deep breaths before slamming my head back down. his hands grip loosens as I bob my head up and down on his magnificent geriatric cock, my breasts swinging, a small breeze sweeps over my unprotected pussy lips. I want his dick inside me.

"Lick!, slurp! I want this old dick inside me. Fuck me you old bastard.lick! Slurp!"

Harry pulls me up and I untie my trainers and pull the Lycra off one leg to allow my legs some freedom. The hours I spent at gymnastic training as a teenager comes into its own as Harry pulls my leg to his shoulder, gripping my ankle. I stand with my legs in a splits position. My hole is gaping and open. Harry pushes his cock into my wet accessible hole, his meaty organ slides straight in. I grab his ass; his hips are working like pistons as his dick bangs in and out with force driving another orgasm through my body. Our sweaty bodies glued together. My breasts pressed against his sweat-soaked cotton shirt.

"OH! YESSSS! OOHHHH!" The sun beams down from a high, a little shade on us from the tall sweetcorn plants. My standing leg shakes. Walkers and cyclists; amble and cycle past us unaware of the hot fucking progressing just feet away. My hands hug Harrys neck to aid my tired standing leg. Harry tires, his hands squeeze my butt cheeks banging my hips on to his old purple veined cock. He stops and pushes my body to floor; I am glad to take the weight off my leg. His hands grip my head again pushing my head half way down the shaft leaving enough room to stroke the other half. My hand and mouth services his shaft for a few minutes. He pulls out my mouth and held his beast over my face and breasts and one mighty stroke of his dick he came all over me, my face and tits covered in his white sperm. I lick what I could reach from my face and the rest was soaked up by one of his famous handkerchiefs, he leaves my breasts cum-soaked. He pulls me up helping me to climb back in to my cycling suit. I zip myself up and clip my helmet back on my sweat-soaked head. I can feel his sticky spunk on my tits and he playfully slaps my butt cheeks.

"Right, you little slut when you meet Simon in the pub, you will feel my hot sticky sperm on your tits."

"Oh yes, I will get Simon to suck them when we get home. He will be licking your cum off my breasts."

"You are a little slut."

"Only yours."

I rode the one way and Harry Sanders walked the other. I rode on to meet Simon at the pub, I greet passers-by with a warm good morning, unaware I have just been fucked hard in a field by my dirty old neighbour.

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers