Amanda and Old Mr. Sanders Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda's red hot lust gets the better of her.
2.5k words
4.5
14.8k
19

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

I grasped Simon's hand as the curtains closed around Simons dad's brass handled wooden casket. two incredibly stressful months had passed since my field romp with old Mr. Sanders. Even though the urge was still there both myself and Harry decided to leave our carnal desires on the back burner so I could aim my concentration towards Simon and his family. Simon's world fell apart when his dad passed. I took some time off work to help guide him through the hell that he was living through. Simon became very distant with me, and our sex life became non-existent. Our sexless relationship was not helping with the daily fight with my hormones not to rip off old Mr. Sanders clothes off every time I saw him. Porn sites and my finger became my friend in that time, old man and young wife porn videos saved my sanity. I would be eating dinner with Simon or catching the bus to town, finding myself inadvertently staring at every old man I set eyes up on. Wondering if they could pleasure me as Old Mr. Sanders did. That rainy wet romp in his van had a lot to answer for.

It is a sunny early October Sunday morning. Simon slept peacefully as I lay watching him. It had been so long since he slept peacefully. I climb under the duvet cover with just a pair of cotton panties covering my modesty, I hug him tightly. Then semi-consciously he started grinding his early morning wood against my pussy, a sudden dampness appeared as his hard rod pressed against me, his eyes opened, and he pulled my mouth to his. My tongue dances straight into his mouth as I clamber on to his body. I reach down guiding his erect penis towards my wet vulva, I had waited months for this moment. It was like the early days of our relationship when we would fuck every day. The tip of his penis push aside my lips.

"That is, it, big boy. fuck me."

His mouth caressed my breasts with a softness of a man who is experiencing sex for the first time. The tip of his hard penis enters my wet hot pussy, as I am about to drop my hips down to take his full penis inside me, there is an almighty racket from the normally quiet cul-de-sac. Drills and hammers break the silence of the Sunday morning like an explosion. Just as quickly as our sexy Sunday morning fuck had started it was over, Simon pushes me off him and starts ranting out the window.

"Come back to bed, Simon, please."

"It's too late now, Mandy."

I look with disappointment at his penis as it droops down.

"I'll put kettle on." he said with the sadness of a boy who is not allow any sweets.

I am furious, it is first time in months Simon as wanted to make love to me. Also, I feel my vagina twinge with arousal, I need satisfying, but first the culprit of all the noise is going to get a piece of my mind. I scan the street and see a builder's van outside Harry Sanders house. I remember Elsie telling me that they were having a new kitchen fitted and that the builder had gotten behind with the work, why he had to choose today of all days to finish the kitchen is beyond my comprehension. I leave my wet knickers on and slip-on a floral loose fitting summery dress and some white trainers.

"Simon I am going next door to give them a piece of my mind. I will be back in a bit."

"Okay, I might go and see the boys at football for an hour." He replied.

I step out into the sunny but chilly morning; I should have gotten a jacket because the chilly morning weather penetrated my nipples through my thin dress causing them to erect and poke through the thin material. I rang the doorbell to no answer. As I made my way along the side of the house; the noise of the banging and drilling is ear popping. I scream out to the builder who is on the floor, his jeans sitting halfway down his large ass. I notice his drill is plugged in the wall, so I decide to end the constant drilling at the source.

"Hello there darling, what is up?"

"It is Sunday fucking morning, that's what's up."

"Sorry, but old Harry said it would be okay."

"Where is Harry?"

"In his shed."

The builder stood up, his undersized t-shirt stretched over his fat stomach, it rode up revealing a hairy sweaty stomach hanging over his jeans. I march down to a large double shed, I open the door to hear moaning coming from the back of the shed, the first part of the shed is an equivalent of a small workshop, a large workbench with shelves and cabinets filled every tool you could think of. I tip toe to investigate the source of all the moaning. My mouth drops wide open with shock, Mr. Sanders sits on an old two-seater sofa with a tartan blanket draped over it. He is naked, I move my eyes towards the floor. Shilpa Johal, my neighbour Imran's beautiful wife's puckered lips are servicing old Mr. Sanders' large meaty penis. I cannot help but look at her thick beautiful deep oak coloured body up and down, her large breasts swing with every push of her mouth down his thick shaft.

"Come on then my beautiful Indian princess." Harry says with a glint in his eye as Shilpa straddles him slipping his cock into her brown pussy hole. I watch for a minute as her body contorts and flips from the sheer pleasure his cock is delivering. I just stand there, my eyes wide open. Harry pumping his mighty weapon right up inside her, to a chorus of screams from Shilpa. I felt a mixture of jealousy and arousal. The heat of my wet mound spread through my body, I am on fire. I am lost in my own head watching Old Harry slobber over her huge breasts, I feel a tug on my dress and my knickers are being pulled down to my thighs and a large hand cups my hot wet snatch. The roughness of the hand felt so right against the red-hot sensitivity of my erect clitoris. My eyes stay transfixed on Harry and Shilpa's rampant love making as my mystery assailant's sausage like finger enters my vagina.

"You're a horny little bitch." he whispers in my ear; a voice I recognize as the builder I had just spoken to, he lifts my dress over my head, wrapping it around the back of neck. I can feel the heft of his stomach pushing up against me. I twist my head round to kiss the fat builder. Our wet tongues wrestle in his mouth. His free hand grips my breast; which gets lost inside his huge hand. He forces a second large thick finger up me. I want to scream but Harry will know I am there in the shed if I do, the builder never letting the savagery of his finger blasts to wane.

"Fuck me, come on." I whisper into his ear. I turn to face him; I have no interest in Harry and Shilpa now. The fat man had gotten my loins burning and I wanted him. then we hear Harry and Shilpa finishing, a large grunt from Harry and shriek from Shilpa. I slip my dress over my head and pull up my knickers. The builder and I hastily head out of the shed and up to the house.

"Wasn't to be, my dear."

"Come next door in about ten minutes."

"Okay."

I head home, Simon is just leaving for the local sports club. He asked if I want to go with him.

"I would come but the builder next door said he would have a look at the leak in the shower for nothing, as an apology for making so much noise. So, I will stay and meet you when he has finished."

Simon left and I awaited the builder's arrival. I know in my heart I should have gone back and beg Simon to put out the burning coming from my body, but that fat builder; whose name is still a mystery to me, had started the fire it's only fair he puts it out. I did not have to wait long as the doorbell rang. The overweight builder enters my house sweeping me up in his arms and carrying me upstairs, my dress rides up as my legs wrap around his heavy frame.

"let's have a look at this leak then." he jokes as he pulls my knickers down to the floor, his finger runs down my drenched crease.

"Oh, dear this very wet." we both laugh as he waves his finger, glistening with my juices in front of my face. I grab his hand and with a horny grin I suck the finger never allowing my porcelain brown eyes to leave his gaze.

"Can you sort my leaky hole out Mr. Builder."

"I am sure I can. I will need to take a closer look."

I slip my dress up over my head and flick off my pumps, I am raging, I crave something in my vagina urgently. I stare at the builder while I pull apart the buttons holding his jeans up. His dick flops out semi-erect. It is not as big or as thick as Harry Sanders, but he is not here, so this lucky fat builder gets to service my red hot lust. I bob my head up and down his shaft, my mouth and tongue soon as his dick firm and ready to ease the burning coming from my vagina. I lay flat on my bed, the bed I share with Simon; the one where Simon nearly fucked me an hour ago. I position a pillow under the base of my spine, lifting my hips slightly. My legs wrap around the thick frame of the builder. My body is tanned from a visit to the sunbed shop a couple of days ago. He manoeuvres his bulky frame between my legs; stretching my thighs. With a loud grunt, the builder slams his dick inside me. I grip his torso as he pushes it in with all his body weight behind it.

"Oh Yess! That is, it, harder, harder." My encouraging words inspire him as the bed rocks from the power of his hips. My vagina erupts as an orgasm smashes through my body. I pull his mouth to mine to share a wet passionate kiss. My body squirming beneath his. His pace never faltering as my vagina continues to be bashed. I grip his ass, digging my nails in. Then I did something I would never dreamt of doing before, I placed a pinkie in his butt hole. I had seen it in a porn video; it looked hot. He yelped at first but then he seems to enjoy me fingering his butt hole while he pummels my vagina.

"Come on Yess!" I scream.

"Mandy! Are you upstairs?" Simon is back. I put my finger to my lips; yes that one. telling the builder to be quiet.

"Yes, in the bathroom with the builder."

"Does he want a cup of tea?"

"Yes, and me."

What the fuck was Simon doing back, he's only gone 20 minutes. I knew I did not have long; I slipped my dress back on, I grab the builder's cock and I drag him into the En-Suite bathroom. With my hands placed on the wash basin he lifts my dress and rams his dick back up me. With speed at the essence, I bang my firm butt against his thrusts, a loud slapping noise every time my butt connects with his sweaty body. I stare at him with my Italian brown eyes through the mirror. I can hear Simon coming up the stairs.

"Shoot up me, come on." I whisper to him. Simon steps creek across the landing, he is a mere feet away from catching me with a fat sweaty builder hanging out the back of me. The builder shows no signs of coming, I pull his cock out of me and twist around taking his rock-hard penis in my mouth, I wank and suck him with all I have gotten and finally I feel a warm squirt of cum splash around my mouth just as Simon twists the shiny handle of our bedroom door. I swallow it down as quickly as I can. I kiss the builder then pull up his jeans and i mop his sweaty head down with a bath towel. He climbs inside the shower cubicle pretending to look at the leaky shower head just as Simon enters.

"Your teas. Can you fix the problem?"

"Yeah, just need my tools."

The builder left to collect his tools. As he came back in Simon introduced himself and I to the builder.

"Hi, I am Don, should only be a jiffy."

I made the bed as Simon took the empty cups down to wash up.

"All done my darling." Don said gripping my butt cheeks as he did. I rub his back as our conversation continues.

"Please, Simon could come back."

"You do not recognize me, do you? I was with Harry on the ramble that Sunday morning you fucked him in the field. Since that day I have dreamt of getting my hands on your tight little hot body."

"Well now you have."

I hug him tighter ramming my tongue down his throat.

"I am an old man dear; I cannot go again yet."

"If Harry is ever unavailable, Don. I will be looking for you."

I slip off my dress, turn on the shower, and climb in. Don stares at me for a few seconds.

"You can go now, Don. I am done with you for today."

I dried myself off and put the loose-fitting dress back on, cuddling up to Simon watching TV is the order of the day, hoping for a bit of fondling from my boyfriend.

"Hi Simon, make no plans this afternoon, you and I will cuddling on the sofa this afternoon, okay?"

"Crystal clear. Old harry from next door popped these tickets round for a Halloween party in a couple of weeks."

"OH okay, that could be fun. Is it fancy dress?"

"Yes."

"I will look forward to that."

"Wear something revealing, give some of those old boys in the pub a shock, Mandy." Simon joked.

I'll give old Mr. Sanders a shock I thought and of course the new boy; well, a fat older guy on the scene. Maybe, I should let them both have their wicked way with me. The idea of being serviced by Harry and Don inspired me to pick up my phone and type young woman, two old men threesome into the search engine.

"Just going upstairs." I said to Simon. I lay on the bed and watch the two old guys pummel the young woman in the video, i hold the screen with one hand while strumming myself furiously with the other. As I reach the height of pleasure I close my eyes and drop the phone on the bed. As I recover I think about it, I wonder if old Mr. Sanders and Don would be up to satisfying my fantasy.

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers