Amanda and Old Mr. Sanders Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A car door shutting outside suddenly jars me to my senses; luckily it isn't Simon, but it snaps me out of my erotic trance, I am know fully aware that I am naked underneath a man I despise. I push him off and grab my tracksuit and lock myself in the bathroom, I rip off my stockings and throw them away and redress myself in to a tracksuit. I leave the bathroom and he is dressed.

"Here she is, my little slut."

"I cant believe i let you anywhere near me."

"Oh but you did, and now you are mine. Any family party we are at together, I will have you." That wide smug brown toothed smile is spread across his face.

"No way that was it, be happy with that. There is no way anyone as hot as me will fuck you again."

"No, but you will or I tell Simon that his lovely girlfriend sent him out so his dirty uncle could fuck her."

"I will deny it."

"not if he sees the videos."

"Videos? What are you on about."

"When I fitted your aerial lead in here I fitted a small video camera which I found in my tool box, I thought I may catch changing, never crossed my mind you would fuck me like a wild bitch. It records in thirty second intervals. So I have plenty of choice to send to Simon if you do not play my game."

"Your bluffing." I said with hope, but he gleefully shows me a thirty second video of our romp.

" You bastard."

" I am, oh all the things we are going to get up to."

"where is it?"

He ambles over to my dresser picking up a small black box with a lens protruding from the end secretly placed in between my perfume bottles. I have to sort another way I cannot have sex with him again, the regret is already eating away at me. Then it comes to me, A way I could possibly squirm out of fucking this horrible human being again.

"I tell you what, I will keep the camera, every now and again I will give you a private show or give you a front row view of my love-making." He ponders my offer for a while then he agrees, the thought of viewing my hot naked body pleasuring myself seemed to please him.

"I want to see you fucking strangers though, why would I want to see you fucking that wet blanket."

"Oh, you will, but I will need a link to the videos, so I can delete them when you have viewed them. Can i unplug it?" He agreed and shows me how to unplug it and i hide in my knickers drawer, as he made his way down stairs. Simon returns about ten minutes later, complaining that the shop was shut when got there. As I clean up the bed my phone pings; somehow Percy has got my number, Percy as sent a link to the video site, a message reads 'one video a week or I send them to Simon'. I open the app and see eighteen videos on there of our fucking. I can not help but watch some of them, I am disgusted with myself at first. How in a few months since my van romp with Harry as my love life become so sordid and complex that I agree to private videos with a disgusting horrible lecherous man to keep my dirty secret, but as I continue to watch the videos, i start to enjoy the sight of Uncle Percy's cock pummelling my hot pussy, my hand slides inside my tracksuit bottoms, maybe I have overlooked Uncle Percy all these years.

Simon and I cuddled up on the sofa enjoying a take away Pizza and a film. I find myself inclined to keep looking at the videos of my romp with Percy. As I switch my attention from my phone screen to Simon, it dawns on me that I am in deep with my cheating and it will not be long before Simon finds out what a slut I am. With the urge not for him to find out from someone else, I force out the words I never thought I would ever have to say to my amazing boyfriend.

"Simon, can we stop the film for a bit. I need to talk."

"Yes sure, is it about my inability to get an erection. I have a doctors appointment Monday. Please do not do anything stupid, Amanda."

"Oh Simon, i need to tell you something and you're not going to like it."

12