Amanda and Old Mr. Sanders Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda enjoys the mayhem of the Halloween party.
3.4k words
4.68
10.5k
13

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

My excitement builds as I head home, sat on the crowded no.42 bus. My online purchased zombie cheerleader outfit arrives today ready for the charity Halloween fancy dress party at the local pub in two days time. My attention turns to the threesome that's been plaguing my thoughts since Sundays romp with the old builder Don; who turned out to be an able deputy for Harry Sanders. I have not spoken to old Mr. Sanders since that day, the day I caught him with my neighbour Imran Johal's beautiful Indian wife. I have to admit; even though I had no right to, I did feel a tinge of jealousy and betrayal. Now I know how Simon would feel if he ever found out about my carnal activities with Harry and Don. The thought of Simon finding out still did not detract myself from thinking about being serviced by the two old bastards just like in the porn videos I had watched to get myself off after Simon's dad died.

I arrive home to the sight of Simon slipping into an Elvis Presley black jumpsuit. I giggled at first but as I saw the outfit in its fullest, I have to admit Simon looked good and very fit. The suit opened at the front down to the naval. I place my hand inside guiding it down to his penis. I take the tip in my hands stroking softly. We kiss hard and I lead my boyfriend up to our bathroom for a dirty shower, if you catch my drift. As we enter the bedroom the doorbell sounds.

"Who the fuck is that?" I snap. "Get that suit off, Simon. I want you in the shower."

As I make my way to the door it suddenly dawns on me that it could be a delivery driver with my costume for Saturday. I open the door to Harry Sanders.

"Hello my sweet, long time no see." He said with that ever familiar glint in his eye. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, Simon and I are fine." I reply.

He looked me up and down, My skirt rode up to my thighs and my nipples poke through my sleeveless blouse from the foreplay with Simon; who is in the shower waiting for me.

"This was delivered to our house by mistake, my dear. I hope this is what you are wearing Saturday."

He holds up a skimpy pink and white cheerleader outfit with fake blood stains strewn across it.

"Yes it is, Why?"

"Can not wait to see your tight body squeezed in to that."

"Perhaps you could get Shilpa to wear one."

"Oh, big Don told me what happened on Sunday. Are you jealous my darling? If you are you have no need to be, it was a one off. You know it's you who drives me insane. Perhaps I should be jealous of you and Don."

"Don was just there. Right place, right time."

"You look so hot. Old Harry has missed his horny hot slut." He replies as he invades my personal space. My body pinned against the wall in my hallway. I smell his coffee breath as his hot breath hits my face. It been two and half months since my last interaction with Harry and my body is craving him. He hands me my costume which I throw to the floor. Our faces are inches away from each others, I can feel my breathing hasten and chest rise. His bony fingers enters the hem of my skirt, gripping my thighs sending a dart of adrenaline through my body. I cup his meaty phallus through his brown work slacks. I can feel it harden in my hand so I release it from its cotton cage. I spit on my hand and start stroking up and down the shaft. Our bodies pressed together, his mighty purple veined weapon wedged between us. A large stain sits on my silk sleeveless blouse; a mix of pre cum and my saliva. Two hands run up and down his penis. His bony fingers open the outer lips of my vagina before teasing my hot clitoris. I forgot Simon is upstairs.

"Mandy! What are you doing?"

"Won't be long." I reply.

I manage to manoeuvre enough so I can take the shiny bulbous head of his dick in my mouth. He stretches his arm up my skirt so two of his bony fingers can penetrate my vulva. In a frenzied hive of activity we masturbate each other. His finger blasts almost knock me over. I take one hand off his penis and place it on top of a solid oak console table which houses our home phone and a framed picture of Simon and I to support myself. My other hand and mouth work tirelessly to bring an end to proceedings. His hand pushing my head deeper on to his old penis. I feel it tickle the back of my throat making me gag a little. My hand grips his thigh as he fucks my mouth, leaving the large bulbous head on my soft lips before ramming it back down my throat. My big brown eyes water from the assault my mouth is taking. His bony fingers still pummel my vulva while his thumb flicks gently over my clit. Simon screams my name from upstairs again. Harry removes his fingers from wet vulva with leads to a loud squelching noise from my sodden pussy. My weakened legs give way beneath me leaving me on my knees. Harry takes advantage ramming his cock back down my throat. With a couple of large thrusts of his hips he fills my mouth with his cum, the thick white semen fills my mouth quicker than I can swallow it down, leaving the surplus to escape my mouth and run down my chin before dripping on to my silk work blouse.

"See you Saturday night my beauty." Said Harry before leaving.

I manage to pull myself off my knees and scale the stairs, removing my work garments, including my spunk covered blouse as I did. I needed Simon to finish off what old Mr. Sanders started. Simon is in the shower ready, his penis still fully erect. We spend a few minutes lathering each others bodies, his fingers enters me as he spreads the soap suds over my body. With my butt pushed against his erect soap covered cock, he enters my vagina. We have the hottest sex we have ever had switching positions as the Hot shower water cascades down on our rutting bodies.

Friday is a quiet day at work for me. I spend the evening helping Simon put the finishing touches to his Elvis costume by adding some bling and rhinestones to suit And large thick belt.

Saturday is a quiet start, breakfast and sex in bed with Simon. Has I shower afterwards my thoughts turn to tonight, the night I hope to participate in my first threesome with Harry and Don in my mid twenties. Still not sure how it will happen. A threesome as never crossed my mind before, to be fair until my romp in Harry's van I was happy with normal sex with Simon.

Saturday night arrives, I help Simon climb into his Elvis Presley jump suit and he places the thick belt around it. I go upstairs and slip in to my costume. White knee length sports socks, a pink skirt with a thick white trim, the skirt as a slight opening on the front left hand side exposing more of my firm tanned thigh. I slip the pink blood splattered vest top over my braless firm breasts. The words horny devil in large italic font sits across the vest top, my hair just long enough to place in pigtails. I pull on a pair of ankle length converse pumps.

Simon and I make our way to the pub a short walk away from our house. I am wrapped in a thick puffer jacket to keep the late October air from penetrating my braless nipples, plus the opportunity of slowly peeling my jacket off unveiling my slutty cheerleader outfit to all the old bastards, is an chance to good to miss. All eyes on me, especially Harry and Don's.

Simon and I enter the pub, a group of large tables are immediately to the right. The old folk including Don and Harry sit there. Beyond the tables is a pool table, with some of Simon's football mates playing on it. Directly in front of me is the bar that scans the width of the pub, landlord Alf, a man who has never left the 1980s, right down to his permed mullet, and Nicki, a young mother who does a few shifts at the pub. To the left is the dancefloor and disco.

I slip my jacket off and talk to some of the wives and girlfriends of the football team as Simon orders some drinks. An hour and few drinks later I turn to Harry and blow him a kiss. He calls me over, I grab my drink from Simon and make my way over. Harry pats a spare seat by him, unfortunately I have to pass three of the rambling group to sit there. Let's just say hands wonder as I pass the drunken old men, some even grab at my knickers.

"Wow, you look edible tonight." Said Harry as his hand ran across my thigh, hidden by the large table. "hopefully it will be you doing the eating." I reply grabbing at his thick penis through his chinos. The alcohol as removed my inhibitions. As we spoke I felt a rough skinned hand brush my thigh, sitting to my right is a really old man, a cracked wrinkled face and hair like straw. I ask Harry who the man is.

" That's old Ronnie, he's eighty six but he's harmless."

" His hand is on my thigh."

"Just play along." Harry says. I look around to see if anyone is watching. Feeling in a mischievous mood I move his dry skinned wrinkled hand and place it up my skirt, positioning it on my mound over my knickers. To my surprise he starts rubbing my vulva through the cotton of my knickers. It feels so good. Harry joins in and moves my panties to the side, allowing Ronnie's dry bony finger entry to my hole. I just smile at the octogenarian, his crooked finger enters my vagina. What the fuck is going on? I think as this eighty six year old fingers my young sweet pussy with now three of his bony fingers. I grip his wrist softly, I am worried that his brittle bones would break, his fingers twists up inside me and soon I am being overcome by a warm feeling rushing through me. The old bastard is actually getting me off. Harry laughs as his old friend gets me to the brink of orgasm.

"That is enough now Ronnie." Said Harry, but I grab his wrist with both hands. I want this man to finish me off. With a loud moan drowned out by the disco I feel my first and hopefully not last orgasm of the night. I hold the man's old wrinkled bony hand inside me for a few seconds as my orgasm passes over me. "See you later Harry." I say as I get up to leave the table knowing for well that I'm going to get a groping on the way out, the old men do not disappoint.

The alcohol flows and the night livens up. Not a bad start being fingered by a eighty six year old man. The guys of the football team phone for taxis to take them into the town centre. Some of the girls dance including myself. We even pull up some of the old duffers up to dance, their hands grope the wives and girlfriends of the football team but they are too drunk to care. I feel two strong hands grab my waist, its Don as he starts dry humping my arse to laughter from the other girls. More drink flows and the football team including Simon catch their taxis into town leaving eight drunk twenty something girls with five old fogeys.

As the DJ plays the slow songs, I find myself sandwiched between Harry and Don, my costume skirt riding up showing my knickers and my tongue down Don's throat. Harry grinding his crotch against my arse, his hands explore, cupping and squeezing my breasts underneath my cheerleader vest. I would normally be worried about doing this in front of people, but most of the girls are doing the same with the other old bastards. Even Nicki the young barmaid is getting it on with Alf the landlord.

Michelle, the captain of the football teams new fiancé sucks an old dick of one of the old ramblers as he sits on a barstool. As people leave the mayhem, some of the girls going home with the old men, I am sure they are in for a good night and a few regrets in the morning. It is just myself, Harry and Don. We are still on the dancefloor making out with each other. Harry takes my hand and leads me to the pool table and slowly lowers me down so my body drapes across the width of it. He peels my knickers down and pulls up a chair between my legs. I am so horny. Don stands behind my head and grips my throat with his big strong hand holding my head still, as my neck bends back to take his cock in my mouth. His cock glides in and out my mouth with ease, his big heavy balls drape over my face. Harry slurps and sucks at the sweet supple meat of my thighs. I can hear moaning coming from the bar area, Alf and Nicki going at it like rabbits.

The DJ switches off his equipment before leaving. Harry's tongue flips around my red hot clit sending electric shocks through my body, my white stockings and converse pumps drape down his back. Don takes his cock out my mouth leaning forward slightly so his heavy sweaty balls drop in, I swirl my tongue around licking the sweat from them before suck and pull on the large testis. After a while Don slides his phallus back down towards my throat. Harry's tongue now explores inside my vagina his thumb and forefinger pinching my erect clitoris, I scream out but with Don's dick in my mouth it comes out as a loud groan. Harry stands up and looks down on me as he blasts two fingers straight up my pussy, real furious grimace on his face as his fingers smash up inside me. I manoeuvre my head to get Don's dick out my mouth and scream.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! YESSSSS YOU OLD BASTARD!"

His fingers were in deep as they would go but did not stop him trying to push them in more. My juices run down from my satisfied pummelled vulva running into butt crack.

"Let's fuck this slut." Yelled Don.

Harry pulled me up and I flay my arms around his neck to hold myself up, his finger fucking have weakened my legs. Harry sits me on the edge of the pool table. Being the more agile out the two old men he climbs on to the table and lay flat on his back so his knees hit the end of the table, the bottom of his legs dangling off the end. I climb on admiring the wonder that is large thick cock protruding from gangly framed old body, I bob my head up and down to get it wet as Don lifts my cheerleader skirt up to moisten my butt hole ready for penetration, his tongue licks around my anus hole, I can feel the slobber of his mouth tickle as it dribbles slowly down butt crease. My mouth takes all of Harry's dick and as I release my mouth spit and drool adjoin our two organs. I straddle him and twist and gyrate my hips until the tip of his cock pushes against the entrance of my vagina. I slap it up to my clit for a bit stimulation every vibration on my clit sending a shiver of pleasure through my young hot body. I slowly lower my hips until old Mr. Sanders' magnificent old cock is fully penetrating me. He pulls my head to his and we share a wet kiss. With my butt now open, Don spreads my cheeks apart I feel the hood of dick probing my anus hole my sphincter throbbing with excitement. He pushes it in, the pain makes me let a little scream but my butt soon opens up allowing a easy passage and my arse soon swallows his entire length. The pain is replaced by a exquisite pleasurable sensation. The heft of Don's sweaty, hairy obese stomach pushes me deeper onto Harry. Every push of my hips makes Harry's smooth bulbous hood rub deep against my sensitive g-spot. It is not long before my orgasm gallops through my body. Smack! Whack! Don's shovel like hand slaps my arse cheeks with force as bangs his dick inside my fully dilated anus hole. I can feel my butt cheeks throb and sting from the continuous smacking Don delivers. Harry sucks and bites on my nipples, that are poking out and red hot. Our hips move in perpetual motion delivering the hottest fuck imaginable. Don still bangs his large hipped frame up against my arse, his hand slaps my butt cheek which I am really starting to enjoy. I gyrate my hips with an erratic speed, taking all of Harrys girth up inside me. I can feel Don's heavy frame leaning on me, he is tiring and the end is coming and with one huge thrust which jerks my tired body forward he comes straight up my anus. The warm feeling of his warm cum spray inside my arse is amazing, I can feel his seed drip out of my used butt as he pulls out of me. It's just Harry and I now, I sit bolt upright gripping my own breasts. Harry pushes my hips up so my vagina sits half way up his mammoth dick, with all the stamina and skill of a much younger man, he rams his dick in and out of me. Every thrust almost knocking me off balance. Every deep inward push I could feel the softness of his silvery pubic hair tickle up against my red hot sensitive clitoris. Harry continues to pump his dick up inside me, until he grips my arse cheeks, pulling down my hips on top of his lap. I push my lips on to his and with the softest kiss on his lips he fills my insides with semen. The feeling of his cum running down my vaginal walls sends a orgasm of my own running through me. I just hold his tired old body, both of us breathing erratically, we share little affectionate kisses, no tongues, it was so hot. It was like I have just made love to the man of my dreams not my old next door neighbour. After about ten minutes of kissing and cuddling I climb off Harry and rearrange my costume, the pub suddenly felt cold so I slip my puffer jacket back on. I speak to Alf and Nicki who are cuddling up together on one of the red leather bound bench seats around the large tables, it is funny they are sat where Ronnie fingered me earlier. Apparently Nicki and Alf are together but don't what anyone to know because he is officially still married. I say goodbye to them and leave the pub.

It is a cold drizzly October night, the time nearly one in the morning. I link arms with Harry and Don who walk Me home. I kissed both goodbye and enter my house. A quick shower and I climb into bed awaiting Simon's return.

I hear a crash about three in the morning, I smile to myself as I see the outline of Simon trying to get out of his costume. He eventually succeeds and joins me in bed snuggling his head up to my naked breast.

"Love you, Mandy."

"Love you, too."

I do love him so much it hurts. The pain he would feel if he found out about what I had been up to with older generation of the community, but I cannot stop myself. I would love to stop to save Simon's pain but selfishly I am intrigued to see where my obsession with older generation of the community takes me next.

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers