Amanda and Sam Ch. 01

Story Info
A perfect end to our Spanish vacation, with a lovely guest.
1.7k words
3.71
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and I had never travelled outside the States. So, when our respective winter breaks lined up this year, we decided to go to warm Spain for two weeks. Being away from Boston, it felt like a different planet. On our last afternoon of the, we were soaking up the Catalan sun in Barcelona's beautiful Sant Sebastià beach.

Ever since we graduated from college two years back, we have been pretty busy with our respective jobs. So this trip was romantically very fulfilling for us. We could have 12 days of undivided attention to each other, with great scenes, food, and lots of sex. Fucking and making out in some of the most exotic cities on the Mediterranean coast is really an experience. And, we used up 20 condoms from the stash of 24 we brought with us!

Amanda lay beside me, with her eyes closed, on the massive beach towel in a bright blue bikini. Looking at her tanned petite body, I could not help getting hard in my speedo shorts. My mind went back to the exciting naughty experience in Ibiza a couple days back. Amanda and I were hiking along a quite deserted path off the beach, and came upon a very isolated clearing where we thought of taking a bit of rest. But we immediately saw a couple, probably a bit older than us, passionately fucking on a bright red blanket on the forest floor.

We hid behind a nearby bush and watched them do the whole deed, while ourselves lightly rubbing each other's bodies.

As we were having our dinner later that evening in our hotel restaurant, I was starting to get a bit horny. I started mentally prepping myself for a steamy fuck session with Amanda. As I looked at her sitting across me, I imagined myself kissing her naked body by our room window with the beach at night outside. It's just unimaginably hot to have sex by an open window! I couldn't imagine a more memorable end to our vacation.

Towards the end of our dinner, Amanda excused herself for a bit and left the table with the hint of a mischievous smile. I saw her head towards the elevators, and I thought she had to head back to the room to bring something back. But she returned in a few minutes, empty handed, and still with that just lingering smile.

Just as we were about to enter our room, Amanda turned to me with a big grin.

"There's a little surprise for you inside the room, Sam," she semi-whispered. "Your birthday is coming up, so I arranged for something that I think we'll both enjoy... and remember forever!"

With this, she pushed me lightly into the room, and I was greeted by the most unexpectedly pleasant sight. A divinely beautiful Spanish lady in her mid-40s was seated on our bed with a warm, welcoming smile on her face. She was the epitome of sexiness in her short brunette hair, dark blue lingerie, and striped black-and-white socks. My mouth gaping, I managed a weak smile, before looking at Amanda. She was smiling broadly too.

"We will have a lot of fun tonight, right Raquel?" Amanda asked the lovely lady.

She replied, in a slightly lilting Andalusian accent, "Indeed Amanda, Sam will have a pre-birthday bash to remember."

We chatted a little more, while Amanda and I stripped down to our underwear. I then watched the two incredibly sexy ladies making out, hardly believing it was really happening! They then did a ton of sexy and passionate things to each other -- stripped one another naked, kissed, smooched and sucked boobs, and fingered and licked each other's pussies.

After about 10 minutes of this, Raquel said to Amanda, "Looks like we got your boy really excited."

Amanda laughed, and she and I both knew Raquel was referring to the bulge in my drawers that I was now stroking softly. She gestured me to come join them. I got rid of my underwear, releasing my now rock hard penis, with the tip glistening with precum. Amanda offered that Raquel blow me, to which she eagerly agreed. She gave me such an amazing blowjob that I had to focus very hard on not cumming soon (it was really hard to control that).

"Having fun, love?" Amanda asked me after a soft kiss. I nodded in agreement, too overcome with pleasure to speak.

"I'm taking notes for the future then," Amanda said with a giggle.

After a while of blowing me, Raquel said she wanted to watch Amanda and me have sex; we were too happy to oblige her. We did what we do really well, and I think I was harder, and Amanda wetter, than usual because of the excitingly sexy situation we were in. Raquel fingered herself watching us fuck in missionary and cowgirl positions, and it wasn't long before I could not hold it any longer. I came in the condom inside Amanda's pussy almost as soon as I could feel her tighten around my cock -- we orgasmed together, and collapsed on the bed.

After resting for a few minutes, we decided to resume our adventures. Raquel came over to join us. As Amanda took off my condom and started fluffing my dick to hardness, I decided to kiss Raquel's lips, her supple breasts, her stomach, up and down her thighs, before finally bringing my focus on to her dripping pussy. It took me a few minutes to bring her to the edge of orgasm, and then I teased her by varying the pace and intensity of my licking repeatedly. Finally, when she has been moaning for quite a while, I stepped up my tongue game and Amanda went over to french kiss her; and she quickly orgasmed, shaking and quivering violently!

Giving her time to catch her breath, we got ready for our final act of the night. I slid a ribbed condom on my cock, which was now fully hard again. Raquel lay on her back on the bed, and spread her legs for me to penetrate her.

I will not try and describe how I felt as I entered Raquel -- it is incredibly hard to put that in words. But the feeling of sliding my dick into another smoking hot woman's pussy while your partner watches has to be among the hottest and naughtiest things you do. And her pussy was so tight, I could not help remarking it out loud. Raquel smiled, eyes closed and taking in the feeling, while Amanda giggled lightly.

"I'm pretty sure you're not the first man to tell that to her," she quipped.

Raquel and I kissed and fucked missionary for a few minutes, both of us immersed in the full pleasure of the moment, while Amanda watched us and fingered herself. Then she came over to us to make it a true threesome -- she sat her wet meaty pussy down on Raquel's face, and faced me. We kissed, and Raquel's hungry lips immediately started servicing Amanda's love box. It was a heavenly mountain of pleasure, and all of us were moaning pretty loudly. I was half sure the guests in the neighbouring room could hear us, but that only made the situation hotter.

Raquel politely requested to be fucked doggystyle, and I was all too happy to satisfy that. Amanda guided my penis gently into Raquel's tight pussy, and kissed me as I started thrusting into our Spanish vixen. Amanda moved around, stimulating me and Raquel in turns by kissing us, licking my balls and Raquel's boobs, fingering Raquel's clit, and slapping my ass, and other such stuff.

After some time, I asked Amanda whether she wanted to be licked by Raquel again. Both ladies eagerly wanted this, so Amanda lay down on her back in front of Raquel, legs wide spread to show the moist pussy. It was a majestic sight. As Raquel started eating her, Amanda started her loud moans again. I felt I was not too far from orgasming, and bent forward to kiss Raquel's neck.

Amanda's eyes met mine and with a wink, she said, "You're always lovely, but this is the best you've looked in a long time!"

I felt my muscles tighten on hearing this, and I asked back, "Like this, making love to a hot lady as you watch me?"

"Uh-huh, exactly like that!"

Raquel lifted her mouth from Amanda's vulva, mouth dripping in pussy nectar, and said, "You guys do very hot dirty talk!"

She buried herself in Amanda's pussy once more, and Amanda said, "Ram that Spanish pussy, baby. Do her hard!"

I started rubbing Raquel's clit from behind and said, "I am such a lucky man tonight. I'm getting two silky tight pussies to bang!"

"And we are lucky ladies," Raquel added, momentarily lifting her mouth from her pussy feast before resuming her oral exploration.

We all felt we were close to cumming, and Raquel was the first domino to fall. With a loud moan, she started quivering and I felt her pussy walls pulsing and tightening around me. That pushed me over the top, and I gripped Raquel's thighs from behind to pull her sweet ass onto me as I unloaded in several large bursts deep inside her vagina. Amanda had also started orgasming in the meantime, thrusting her pussy repeatedly into Raquel's face. It felt really, really hot to all cum at almost the same time, and I think it made the experience all the more intense for us.

We all cuddled for some time, with some accompanying small talk before Raquel got up to leave. As she started dressing, I started getting hard again looking at her naked body not getting covered in her clothes. For a moment I had the intense desire to grab her and fuck her again, but I thought we were all too tired for that. But Amanda and I did get a chance to deeply kiss her before she left.

We had to get to sleep immediately after, since we had an early morning flight next day, but I could not wait for the next time we invited someone into our bedroom.