The Poker Game

Story Info
To get my husband back. A night of strip poker was planed.
2.6k words
3.77
12.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers

The Porker Game

I have been without sex for six weeks since my husband found out that I was unfaithful. I had an affair with a friend of my neighbor. She knew that my needs have not been met by my husband. He would make love to me but not as often as I wanted. So, I went out with her and let a guy fuck me without a condom, in the back of his van, in a mall parking lot. It was a real slut move, just fucking a guy I met only an hour before and let him shoot his cum in my pussy. The real problem I was not on the pill because my husband had a vasectomy. I had the affair for almost three months and only went on the pill the last two.

Now I am soaking in a tub just after I shaved my legs. A girlfriend has talked to my husband and has calmed him down and we are going to stay married. She knew of my affair and helped me with the kids so I could go out to get fucked. Now she was saving my marriage. My husband flew into a rage when he found out. I thought he was going to hit me and kick me out. But Miki came in to the house just after he confronted me and she took me to her house for the next three nights. Over the next three days she spent hours talking to my husband Sam. I was at her house she would go over to my house after he came home each night and she convinced him over three days not to get a divorce but to get even.

Her plan was for him to have an affair of his own. But he would not do that. He said he loved me too much for that. Then she talked him into a foursome with her and Del, her husband. She said that this way he could fuck a woman if front of me. I don't know how she did it but he agreed. He said that he was still mad. He said that he would but needed time first. That was six weeks ago, I have gone without sex of any kind but my fingers. But tonight, will be the night.

I finish my bath and dry off. I walk into my bedroom to get dressed. The phone rings Miki is calling me to tell me she plans for us to play strip poker to break the ice. I was going to wear pants but now I think I better have more clothes on. I put on a black lace bra, pantyhose, black panties over them. A full slip. I get out a dress that comes down to my knee, and my short heels. I fix my hair and makeup.

Sam comes home as is his way for the last six weeks, he looks in on the kids gives them a kiss, then he just looks at me. He has not spoken more than 50 words to me. I have been in hell; I love him I was stupid to fuck around on him and now I have to win him back. I know he still loves me because, one I am still married, he has stopped sleeping on the couch, he did for the first three days after I was back home. We sleep in the same bed but that is all we have done.

Sam changes, the sitter arrives, Miki brings over her little one to spend the night. Sam leaves first walking thru the back yards. Miki and I walk the long way over to her house around the corner. As we walk, I cry on her shoulders, she holds my hand and says everything will work out. I look up she kisses me on the nose. She has been a good friend, she tells me that the porker game should get him started, as we play, she is going to try to get him to open up, so we can get things out in the open.

We get to her house the guys are drinking beer and looking at the grill. Miki and I go in the house to set the table open the wine. She asks me if I trust her, I say yes, then she tells me that I need to come clean on my affair and open up the conversation. She tells me that I should, just after dinner, tell them the full story of how I was fucked the first night in detail and also some of the highlights of some of the other nights. I look at her ask how that could help. She tells me that a man needs to know what went on and why. A man feels that his woman thinks he is shit or has a little dick, is why his woman wants to cheat on him. She tells me that if I get my side out first then Sam would have to defend the issues that caused my infidelity. Other words by telling my side it makes it his fault.

Also, she says that if I am graphic enough then I could cause Sam to get a boner and that could get things started also. As we eat Sam is talking to Del and Miki but is not talking to me. I ask a question and he just acts like he did not hear it. That is when I decide to open the conversation.

We finish and move to the living room; Sam takes a seat in a chair. Del, Miki, and I sit on the couch. I open up with. I need to tell you what happened and why. I tell them how I got a call from the guy over at the neighbor house and how he talked to me. He made me feel wanted, I had a need for contact, so I agreed to meet him. I told how we sat in the backseat of the car; his hands open my blouse. I felt the cool air on my exposed skin, how my nipples responded to his touch, when he pulled the cup of my bra down, how he bent his head over and sucked my hard nipple.

How we kissed with is tongue deep in my mouth. How he placed my hand on his pants and I opened his pants, how I pushed my hand in to feel his cock. I could feel his hand over my body as he explored my womanhood thru my clothes. How I lowered my mouth and pulled his cock to my lips and sucked him in the car. Then we moved to the van I undressed for him as I used my fingers over my naked womanhood to make him want to fuck me. How he licked my cunt and pinched my nipples.

I went into detail on the fucking and what I felt. Sam would ask a question and I gave a short answer. The story took over an hour for me to tell. Del and Sam both had hard dicks and Miki nipples showed thru her blouse. Sam wanted to know why I went back over and over for three months before he found out. Why I just did not just do it once and stop. I was honest I said I liked his cock. I was not being satisfied at home and felt I needed his contact.

Del asked me if I loved him, I said no, he was just a fuck, nothing more. I did not need love, I had that from Sam. In fact, more love than I needed, it was the sexual contact I wanted. Also, the danger of being caught was also a turn-on. We sat drinking, soon Miki suggested that we play some cards. She tells the guys we are going to play strip poker in the bedroom. She takes me by the hand we walk to her room as the guys sat still. Miki turns around as we get to the door and tells the guys if they do not join us, we will get started without them.

The guys run in and find us sitting on opposite sides of the bed. Miki calls Sam to sit with her and I call Del. We each have a deck of cards and play two handed pokers. As I watch Miki loose fast and is only in her panties. I have only lost my shoes, But Del is down to his shorts and t-shirt. Sam has lost his shoes socks and shirt. As we watch Miki lost her panties, she played with her nipples slid her fingers in and out of her pussy, then she would lick them clean. The next hand she lost, I think it was a plan, so she was told she had to suck Sam's cock.

We put down the cards and I sit on Del's lap. We watch as Sam and Miki start to kiss when she removes his clothes. I am sitting on Del's knee and have my legs between his. Del pulls me in for a long kiss. When we brake the kiss, we hear low whispers. We look over our shoulder. We watch Sam and Miki. Sam has Miki on her back, He is sliding his cock in her pussy. Del rubs my leg from my knee up under my dress then down. His hand comes higher each time. We look at each other as we listen to the fucking on the other side of the bed.

Del kisses me and puts a hand on my breast, his other hand unzips my dress. Sam and Miki watch as I stand up to lower my dress to the floor. Miki has Sam sit up at the head of the bed and lays dawn between his legs so she can suck Sam's cock. I can see she has Sam's cum dripping from her pussy.

They watch me as I sit back down and start to kiss Del, I take his hand and put it on my breast he pinches my nipples and kisses my throat. I reach down pull Del's cock out and play with him as I kiss him. Del's cock has foreskin. I push the skin from the head of his cock and closed it back. After a long while, I stand up, Del pulls down my panties from under my slip, his puts his hand between my legs and rubes my pussy thru my pantyhose.

Del runs his hand up and down the back of my legs to my ass, his hands reach the waist band and he pulls down my pantyhose. I place my hand on his shoulders as I lift each foot for him to remove my panty hose. My naked pussy is at his eye level he moves his face to my womanhood and kisses my pussy.

He has taken off his clothes. He pulls me back onto his lap. I sit with my naked ass on his naked leg, I feel the warmth of our bodies thru my naked ass and the wetness of my pussy between my legs. We are kissing. I look over, Sam has Miki by the hair as she bobbed her head up and down but he is looking at me not her. Del asks me to take off my bra. I start to take of my slip but he stops me, just the bra, he said. I drop the straps off my shoulders and reach behind my back and open my bra. I reach in the top of the slip and pull it out. Sam is watching, my pussy is getting hot and wet putting on a show for them.

I sit on Del's leg he bits my nipples thru my slip, He sucks my breast thru the slip, the front is getting damp. Del asks me for a blow job, dressed only in my full slip. I kneel down put his cock in my mouth but I am looking at Sam. I suck Del but I watch Sam watch me. He is more turn on then I have ever seen him, his cock is still hard; I saw him cum twice. One on Miki face and one in her mouth. I also have seen cum from her pussy. Sam has never cum three times for me, but tonight he has, and is still hard.

I work on Del's cock he plays with my nipples thru my slip. I lose track of Sam as I suck the cock in my mouth. I pull the cock from my mouth and sit back on my heels. I start to jack Del off with both hands. I am jacking him off so hard I can feel my breast flop around in my slip. Del grabs my head and shoots his cum on my face, I open my mouth some hits my lips and tongue. I look at Sam, I have another man's cum on my face and lips, as he is looking at me. My pussy is so wet it drips onto my slip.

Del stands up and leaves the room to get a wet towel for me. I watch Sam being sucked by another woman I feel that this just might work. I use my finger and push the cum from my face to my mouth and Sam explode just as I suck my finger clean.

Sam moves Miki down on her back, he moves his lips to her pussy and licks her. I move to lay down beside them I pull up my slip over my waist. I play with my pussy hair as I stroke his back. He looks at me as he moves up between Miki's legs. I turn sideways and help him move his cock into Miki. Del returns and I roll over and spread my legs. He kneels on the bed as I guide his cock into my pussy. I bring my legs around his back and my arms hold him tight.

As Del fucks me, I am looking at Sam. He turns his head to look at me. I mouth to him that I am sorry and that I love him. He kisses me full on the mouth as another man if fucking me. I feel Del hump me faster his cock is getting harder. He pushes hard and I feel him shoot his cum in me. I hump him hard trying to cum but he moves off.

Sam moves off Miki, she jumps up and moves around, she kneels over my face just as she lowers her just fuck pussy to my lips. I suck her as she moves her mouth to my pussy as Del cock slides out and sucks the cum from me. We suck each other to two orgasms; we break away and Miki and Del leave Sam and I alone.

I pull him down to me and we kiss. I tell him I am sorry for the hurt I caused him. He tells me that he is sorry for the way he has treated me over the last few weeks. I say that I was just so lonely and needed human contact. I fucked the guy just for sex not love. He kissed me and said after tonight that he can understand that sex and love are two different things. He said he had sex tonight with someone he did not love. I pull him on me and reach to his cock, as I push is cock into me, I ask for him to fuck me like he loves me. That night as we fucked in some others bed, we made love. I fell back in love with him and he has said he loves me, again.

LisaLinda
LisaLinda
29 Followers