Amanda Awakens – The Christmas Part

Story Info
Amanda attends Christmas Party as the Queen of Hearts.
12.1k words
4.18
31.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36DDLover
36DDLover
470 Followers

Amanda Awakens -- The Christmas Party

(This story is a continuation of Amanda Awakens -- The Shopping Trip. I have had requests to read about Amanda in action with Jamal. If you have not read it I advise that you read it first to better understand the circumstances of Logan and Amanda in this story.)

The first Saturday of December Amanda and Logan received a very special invitation to a very posh Christmas party hosted by the British financial services company that Logan represents. The party was to be held on Saturday the eighteenth of December at one of the finest hotels in the city.

They both were excited about the party because of the nature of the party and because it would be the first real date night since their shopping trip to the city way back in May.

Logan was excited because it would be the first time that he would meet the top executives in the financial firm. He was also very excited because it would be the first time that he would be able to see the new Amanda in public.

Amanda was excited because it would be the first time that she would be able to be in public as the new Amanda.

With only two weeks to go before the party Amanda set about finding just the right outfit. The holiday season and the posh nature of the party coupled with the venue required that she dress the part. The gown would have to be seasonal and elegant.

On the one hand she must dress tastefully and elegant. On the other hand, what she wore underneath the gown could to be elegant and sexy as well. She needed just the right blend of elegance and sexy. She knew just what she wanted to wear.

Due to the special nature of the gown and lingerie that she planned to wear as well as the short time frame in which she had to prepare; she would have to risk making the most important purchases on line.

She set about her search scouring the internet, calling department stores and clothing vendors to find just the right clothing. That was the easy part. She had to confirm that the various garments met the special requirements of her figure.

As per usual due to the conflict between her petite stature and her magnificent natural 36DD finding clothing that fit correctly could be problematic. Her breasts were both a blessing and a curse. In this case the fit would have to be perfect the first time. Each garment must fit perfectly for her whole outfit to come together as planned.

With barely week left before the party Amanda finalized her online purchases. Unfortunately, even with express shipment the items would arrive with just a few days to spare. There was no room for error.

On Wednesday before the party her purchases arrived. Amanda was as giddy as a child on Christmas morning she hurriedly moved them to her bedroom, then set about opening the boxes and packages with excitement and trepidation.

"What will I do if something isn't right," she muttered under her breath. "It has to be perfect," she said aloud.

The first box that she opened contained a garment bag. In it was the gown that she hoped to wear to the party. Laying the garment bag on her king size bed, with egger anticipation she began to unzip the bag.

As more and more of the gown was revealed she gasped, exclaiming, "YES! It is even more beautiful than it appeared in the photos!" Removing it from the garment bag she began to examine it in great detail.

The gown was a sparkling red satin form fitting floor length sheath dress, with halter top, plunging scooped back, and a four-inch band of white faux fur around the circumference of the hem. In the back there was a gap in the band of fur caused by a daring slit, 12-inches wide at the hem tapering to closure just above mid-thigh in the back.

A wide golden satin strip of material provided detail finishing the edge of the scoop back and running up the bodice to the top of the cups, then becoming two thick gold satin straps that continued up to fastened behind the neck to form the halter.

The plunging neckline was formed by a gold satin ribbon matching the halter straps that gathered the satin material just below the level of her nipples, forming two satin cups that would hug her breasts.

Holding the gown to her body she admired her reflection in the full-length mirror she became even more excited to try it on. It appeared that the scooped back would end just at the top of the small of her back.

This detail would have to be perfect to work correctly with the basque that she hoped to wear under the gown.

The next box that she opened contained the lingerie that she would wear beneath the gown. As she removed the tissue paper from the box, she got her first glimpse of the exquisite red eyelash crochet lace cutout basque.

The red lace quarter cup basque was decorated with delicate crocheted red lace on the cups and bodice. Running her fingers along the cushioned open cups she lightly fingered the fringe of red eyelash lace that trimmed them then continued up and along the red satin straps that fastened behind the neck creating a halter. The crocheted lace accents also extended down the cutout bodice to the red satin garter straps that had red satin ribbons to conceal the stocking clasps.

The back of the basque plunged deeply. In order for it to work with the gown it would have to end just at the curve of her back, just above the top of her heart shaped bottom.

A barely there, matching open crotch red cage panty made of the same eyelash crochet lace, completed the lingerie ensemble.

"It's gorgeous! Just the right balance of elegance and sexy. God, I hope that this all works to plan," Amanda exclaimed with excitement. "This will go perfect with the new pair of white stockings that I just bought."

With two boxes to go Amanda chose the smaller of the two. Opening it she squealed in delight when she caught sight of the pair of Christian Louboutin metallic candy apple red So Kate patent leather 6-inch stiletto pumps.

"YES, these will be perfect," she exclaimed. "Just like the ones that Melania wears!"

Also, in the box was a matching Christian Louboutin metallic red and gold clutch.

Opening the last box, she pulled out the final piece of the ensemble, a red velvet cloak and shawl with white fur trimming the hem and up the draped bodice. White fur trimmed the shawl and lined the hood. There was also an intricate gold inlaid pattern detailing the shawl just above the fur trim.

The shawl tied with a white satin draw string at the fur lined neck. A 3-inch-wide black patent leather belt with gold buckle would provide closure for the draping cloak just below her very full breasts.

This box also contained a white fur hand warmer that attached to the belt of the cloak with a golden chain and a pair of white satin elbow length gloves.

Quickly undressing Amanda began trying on her new outfit. First, she selected the lacy red basque. Slowly fingering the red lace that adorned the exquisite crochet lace garment. She marveled at the silkiness of the garment as she slowly rubbed it across the now erect nipple of her left breast, then touched it softly against her cheek.

Placing the basque around her waist she rotated the back to the front and began fastening the delicate hooks in the equally delicate eyes. Done, Amanda rotated the basque around to the back then took ahold of the satin straps that formed the halter, fastening them behind her neck.

Holding her magnificent natural 36DD breasts in each hand she lovingly nestled them into the delicate quarter cups. "Perfect," Amanda exclaimed! "They fit like a silk glove."

She then smoothly rolled the ultra-sheer French heel fully fashioned stockings up her silky white legs, the welt beginning at just above mid-thigh and extending up to just below the curve of her heart shaped ass. Attaching them carefully to the beautiful red satin suspender straps. In the front at center of her creamy thighs and at the keyhole top of the welt in the back.

Then she stepped into the open crotch red cage panty. Her index finger toying with the satin tassel that dangled above her perky pink clit protruding from the opening in the crotch. When she moved her hips the dangling tassel lightly grazed her clit sending a tingling sensation through her pussy and up her body to her nipples.

"Ooooh, that is going to be nice," Amanda cooed to herself.

Stepping into the metallic red 6-inch stilettos she reveled in her reflection in the full-length mirror. "Just the right combination of elegance and sexy," she said aloud cupping her beautiful 36DDs twisting and twirling in front of the mirror.

"God, I love how my ass looks in this basque and panties. I hope that the back doesn't come up too high!"

Picking up the shimmering red satin gown she stepped into it and began shinning it up over her slender hips. "Ooooh this is a snug fit," she thought as the satin gown smoothly slipped over her body, hugging her sexy curves.

Once the gown was up over her hips, she grabbed the gold satin straps pulling the cups up over her bare breasts. The cups of the gown hugging her breasts perfectly. She then fastened the straps behind her creamy slender white neck. As she adjusted the straps the red satin straps of the basque disappeared perfectly.

Turning so that she could see the reflection of her back in the mirror she saw that there was no trace of the basque or panty showing. With glee in her voice she shouted, "It's perfect!"

Turning and twisting in front of the mirror Amanda admired her appearance. From the front just the pointy toes of the metallic red heels were visible below the white fur hem of the dress.

As she twisted to her right and then to the left, she glimpsed her backside. The dedicate backseams of her sheer white stockings were visible with just a hint of the welt at her stocking tops as they disappeared through the back vent of the gown.

Looking down to the floor, from the back the magnificent metallic red 6-inch stilettos were on full display. The dramatic tilt that the heels gave her legs and body caused her stocking covered calves and gorgeous shimmering velvet covered ass to present a most sensuous profile.

Scanning further up, the naked curve of her back began with the gold satin strip of material that wrapped around the small of her back, extending up to the gold satin halter strap wrapped around the base of her neck.

"Ooooh that is a lot of skin showing," she thought. "But I like it. Very sexy."

Turning back to face the mirror she gasped, "Oh my god! No one is going to miss the girls!"

She was right about that. The snug form fitting cups of the gown amplified the size of her magnificent natural 36DD breasts as the halter lifted them and pressed them together, creating a massive amount of cleavage.

"Well, what is it that they say, if you've got it flaunt it," she exclaimed.

Next, she slipped the white satin elbow length gloves on to her hands, pulling them up her forearms like a pair of fine stockings.

Then she put on the red velvet fur lined cloak, and then the red fur lined shawl tying the white satin sash around her neck. She then slipped the black patented belt around her waist cinching the golden buckle high on her waist.

Finally, she pulled the red velvet white fur lined hood over her crimson hair. Then slipped her hands into the white fur hand warmer.

The vision that presented itself was that of an elegant Ms Claus. Ready to dazzle all out in the Christmas cold.

Closely examining her image in the mirror Amanda felt like the most elegant, sexy, woman in the world. As she moved her body from side to side, twisting and twirling she could feel the dangling satin tassel lightly grazing her very hard clit.

"Ooooo.... I knew that I was going to like that little gold tassel," her entire body was tingling with joy and excitement.

"I love it!! It's perfect," she exclaimed.

Slowly she began removing the elegant clothing. Carefully placing them in garment bags and hiding them in her closet. She didn't want Logan to see them before the party. She wanted to see his expression when she revealed her outfit just before leaving for the party.

Standing in front of her full-length mirror Amanda cupped her natural 36DD breasts in her hands, hefting them from the lacy cups of the basque she pinched her hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

"Uuuuu, aaahhh, I wonder what Tony and Joe would think if they saw me in this," she asked herself.

"Hmmmm," she spoke as she opened her lingerie drawer. Under her most sexy underwear she found what she was looking for. "Tony," Amanda exclaimed!

"What do you think," she asked the fake cock? "Does my sexy lingerie make you hard? Do you want to fuck your black cock cum slut?"

Lying back on her king size bed Amanda stroked the realistic 9-inch cock over her breasts. Flicking her tongue over the massive head she moaned, "Oooooo," as she thought back to the photoshoot and how it felt to be dressed so elegantly yet so slutty and how it felt to be totally and completely fucked by Tony, Joe and Jerome.

As she thought back to that day, she plunged half of the 9-inch cock into her pussy and began fucking it in and out of her sopping hole. It didn't take long to have the entire dildo slamming into her pussy with each stroke, the huge life like balls slapping her ass each time.

"Oh..oh..oh, oh, ooooh, YES," she exclaimed as she quickly had a massive orgasm. As she lay on her bed in the afterglow she thought about the coming party.

"I'm going to have a wonderful time," she smiled biting her lower lip.

Noticing the time, she realized that Logan would be home soon. "This has to be a surprise," she thought as she quickly removed the glamorous lingerie, placing it in the garment bag that she would be taking to the hotel before the party.

She had just finished dressing when she heard Logan call her name as he entered the house.

"Amanda, honey I'm home," Logan shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Up here dear," she replied.

Entering the bedroom Logan noticed the open boxes and packages. "Did they come, did it...they, work out the way that you wanted? Can I see," Logan eagerly inquired?

"Yes, yes, yes and no. You are just going to have to wait until the party to see," Amanda said smiling.

But.... but I want to see now," Logan pleaded.

"You're going to have to wait. It will be my Christmas surprise to you. My gift, that you get to unwrap," she said biting her lip.

"Oh, OK," Logan pouted.

Giving him a big hug and a passionate kiss Amanda said, "You're going to love it!"

The next couple of days were filled with anticipation and excitement for them both. Yet seemed to drag on forever.

Finally, it was Saturday morning. Logan's mother had picked up the kids to take them for the weekend, and they were now on their way to the city.

Amanda was wearing a figure-hugging olive-green leather wrap pencil skirt that came to just below her knee. The skirt featured a high belted waist and wrap that could present a quite dramatic front slit. The ensemble included a matching olive-green leather double breasted blazer which she had placed in the back seat of the car.

She also wore a sheer fitted white silk chiffon button up blouse with a three-layer collar and cuffs. The moderate V-neck gave a hint of the cleavage that lay beneath. Under it all she wore coffee colored pinstripe stockings and a dark green satin and lace gartered bustier and G-string set.

On her feet Amanda was wearing a pair of black calf length lamb hide Christian Louboutin stiletto boots.

She sat quietly looking out of the passenger window of the car as they drove through the snowy winter wonderland. She was thinking about the party tonight and how she would look in her new sexy Ms Claus outfit.

Logan surveyed his beautiful wife taking note of the slight garter bumps showing through the soft shiny leather of her skirt. The slit created by the wrap of the skirt gave a tantalizing glimpse of thigh above her knee. He almost gasped out loud as he took in the sight of Amanda in profile. The sheer form fitting blouse provided an arousing silhouette of her amazing 36DD breasts nestled in the green sheer lace cups of the bustier that she was wearing.

Squeezing the bulge in his pants with his left-hand thinking to himself how lucky he is to be married to such a beautiful and sexy woman. Logan broke the silence, "I can't wait to see you in your new outfit."

"I can't wait for you to see it either," Amanda said smiling as she placed her left hand on Logan's right thigh, stroking it. "I think that you're going to love it as much as I do."

They arrived at the hotel just past four o'clock in the afternoon. As they pulling up to the valet station the valet and the bellman approached their vehicle, opening the driver and passenger doors.

As Amanda exited the car, she turned in the seat placing her feet on the pavement. This caused the slit in her skirt to open completely. The bellman had an unobstructed view of bare thigh above her stocking tops and her pussy slit as it shown through the sheer lace of her panties.

While Logan checked them in Amanda strolled through the grand lobby of the hotel. It was magnificently decked out for the Christmas season. Opulent was the word that came to her mind as she took in the wonderous sight.

Finding Amanda standing under a light post encrusted in fake snow, Logan noticed as he approached, a sprig of mistletoe hanging over her head. Grabbing her around the waist from behind he whispered in her left ear, "You are the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world, and I'm the luckiest man."

Twisting in his arms Amanda turned to face her husband, kissing him passionately. Breaking the kiss, they walked hand in hand to the elevator, and ascended to the 15th floor,

When they entered their suite, it was like walking into a large living room. There was a large sofa, a love seat and a side chair. To one side of the room there was a wet bar complete with bar stools. On the far wall there were draped floor to ceiling windows that opened to a balcony.

There were two bedrooms. One of them, the master was huge. The king-sized bed was the centerpiece of the room. The far wall was floor to ceiling windows like the living room, on the opposite side of the room there was an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in closet.

The smaller second bedroom had a queen size bed with a connecting bathroom that also opened to the living room as well.

"Wow! Nice," Amanda said.

"I agree. Wow! The boys in London sure do know how to take care of us worker bees," Logan replied.

"We have about an hour before we need to be at the party for cocktail hour," Amanda directed. "I'll take the master suite now so that I can lay my outfit out and get dressed. You take the second bedroom to dress in."

"Aw gee I thought that I would get to watch you get dressed," Logan pouted.

"I told you that you would get to see me when I'm finished dressing, not a moment sooner," Amanda scolded. "Now you go to your room and dress."

Amanda took her suitcase and garment bag to the master bedroom and began to unpack. Logan took his suit case to the second bedroom, placing it on a large dresser. Turning he could see his gorgeous wife sorting through her garment bag.

Having removed her blouse and skirt she was dressed only in her garter belt, stocking and boots as she bent at the waist. Her beautiful heart shaped ass swaying from side to side, framed by the green satin garters extending down to her stocking tops.

From his point of view, he could also see her magnificent 36DD breasts hanging from her chest, her large semierect nipples pointing to the foor.

Creeping silently into the master bedroom, he grabbed her tits from behind pulling her beautiful ass into his hardening cock. "Are you going to show me your outfit now, he asked?"

36DDLover
36DDLover
470 Followers