Amanda Awakens – The Christmas Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone must have requested a romantic slow tune because the lights were dimmed, leaving the flickering light from the fireplace and the slow rhythmic beat of the music to set the mood in the room.

Amanda turned to leave, but Tim reached out and took her hand and without speaking asked her to stay.

Logan was surprised, and thrilled, when she didn't resist Tim's overture. At first, she kept a respectable distance, her wrists draped on his shoulders loosely, his hands appropriately on her waist.

The two other couples immediately pressed into a slow, tight embrace, swaying to the music. As the song progressed Tim and Amanda gradually moved closer and closer.

Soon his hands were on her bare lower back, and her elbows where on his shoulders. Although their bodies were not in full contact Logan could tell that Amanda's 36DDs were making firm contact with Tim's chest.

Before the final chords of the song had sounded, Amanda was pressed against him, her arms wrapped around his neck, her head on his shoulder. His hands, meanwhile, had drifted lower onto the upper part of her heart shaped satin covered ass cheeks.

The song ended and another quickly began. Logan could see that they were having a quiet conversation. Then her head returned to his shoulder and they continued to slowly sway to the music.

Logan could see Tim's hands cup Amanda's ass, his fingers casually searching for the contours of her tiny panties. Then, his brief look of surprise when he verified that she was in fact wearing a garters and stockings.

Tim pulled her tighter into his embrace grinding his groin into her belly. Logan was certain that his beautiful wife was enjoying the feeling of Tim's, no doubt hard cock against her body.

The song ended and they held the embrace, maybe a little too long. They spoke to each other quietly still in tight contact, her arms around Tim's neck and his hands pulling her into him.

Logan could swear that Amanda's hips were slow undulating, grinding into Tim's hard cock.

Then Amanda gave Tim a quick kiss on the cheek and they broke the clinch, turning to return to the table. As they approached the table Tim stayed a step behind her so he could admire her ass and legs as she walked away.

Arriving at the table Tim spoke to both Logan and Amanda, "Thank you for loaning me your wife. I truly enjoyed the dance."

"You are welcome. Thank you for warming her up for me," Logan replied with a knowing grin.

Logan could tell that Amanda's face was flushed as she sat next to him. She turned whispering in his ear, "Wow! You need to take me to the suite and fuck me!" she whispered. "Are you mad?"

Reaching for her hand, Logan reassured her, "Not mad at all."

"Jealous?" she peeked up under her long eyelashes anxiously. Logan smiled.

"Absolutely not, he should be jealous of me. I get to go home with you." Amanda's expression softened, and her thoughts seemed to drift to some imaginary place for a moment.

Logan took her delicate fingers in his hand, guiding them under the tablecloth, to the front of his slacks and his hardon. "Let's get out of here so I can unwrap my Christmas gift," he smiled at her. "That is unless you want to flirt with Tim some more."

"No. I think that we should go. I want a stiff cock in my pussy," she smiled biting her lip.

Rising to leave they approached Byron.

Byron rose as Logan extended his hand saying, "Thank you for a wonderful evening, but it is time for us to go."

"I'm glad that you had a good time," Byron said once again taking Amanda's hand kissing it. "It truly was a pleasure getting to know your Queen of Hearts."

Smiling at Byron and then looking Tim directly in the eyes Amanda replied, "The pleasure was all mine."

As Byron walked the couple to the door her turned to them. "Logan as you know, our spring team meeting is in London in February. I would like it very much if you would bring your Queen with you. All expensed paid of course."

"Well, it is up to Amanda, but I don't know why not. As I recall it is at Valentines. I won't be in trouble if she is with me," Logan replied turning to his wife.

"Yes! Yes, that would be lovely. Thank you so much for the invitation. I would love to come to London," Amanda gushed.

"We will look forward to seeing more of you in February then," Byron smiled at Amanda. "You two enjoy the rest of your evening."

"We certainly will," Logan stated. "Amanda has promised me that I can unwrap my Christmas gift, if you know what I mean," Logan said with a wink.

Byron simply nodded, grinning a knowing and envious grin as they walked away hand in hand.

As they strolled through the lobby, they passed the hotel's very famous and posh bar and cigar lounge. Stopping in front of the lounge looking in at the festive scene inside.

Amanda looked at Logan saying, "What are you thinking? Should we stop in for a nightcap?"

Logan took Amanda's hand saying, "I have really enjoyed watching men and women admire you and your outfit tonight. I guess that I would like for it to continue just a bit longer."

Squeezing her hand, he continued, "It turns me on to watch you being watched."

Amanda locked eyes with Logan lightly licking her lips, "Me too."

"Just one drink though. I don't want you to get drunk. I need your cock inside of me soon," she winked with a big smile.

Entering the lounge, they found that the place was packed. One of the waiters informed them that it was standing room only, if someone left that they could grab their table. Taking their drink order the waiter scurried away.

Amanda stood near the bar while Logan took her cloak and his coat to the coat check stand.

Scanning the packed room, she did not recognize anyone, however, at a booth with a large round table in the far corner of the room a young black man kept looking at her. Amanda noticed that he was good looking and well dressed and was sitting with another very attractive well-dressed black couple.

Just as Logan returned the young black man approached them asking them if they would like to sit at the table with him and his friends. Looking at each other they spoke at the same time, "Yes!"

When they reached the table, the young black man introduced Logan and Amanda, "These are my friends Tyrone and Jada, and my name is Jamal."

"Pleased to meet you, "Logan said. "My name is Logan and this is my beautiful wife, Amanda."

As Jamal shook Amanda's hand their eyes met and Jamal said, "Ah yes, Amanda. We have met."

Surveying Jamal's face more closely Amanda realized that Jamal was the shoe salesman who had assisted her at Nordstrom's.

Her thoughts immediately returned to that day. She remembered the teasing that she had done with Jamal and she also recalled that she had felt his very big black cock through his slacks with her stocking covered foot.

With a wide grin Amanda said, "Yes, absolutely, I do remember you."

Turning to Logan saying, "At Nordstrom's Jamal turned me on..... to Christian Louboutin shoes."

"As I recall you prefer black ones," Jamal said smiling coyly. "Why don't you two slide in and have a seat."

Amanda responded, "Go ahead Logan get to know these nice folks, I need to visit the powder room before I sit."

As Amanda turned, walking to the restroom Logan slid into the booth next to Jada. Immediately striking up a conversation with the young couple.

Before sitting Jamal watched as Amanda walked away. "She looks even better in that dress than she did in the outfit that she wore when I met her in the shoe department," he thought to himself.

As Amanda walked away Jamal focused on her swaying heart shaped ass and the slit in the back of her dress. His cock twitched as he caught sight of the backseams and the welt at the top of her white fully-fashioned stockings, and of course the metallic candy apple red Christian Louboutin stilettos that she wore.

From his angle he also got a tantalizing glimpse of Amanda generous side boobs encased by the halter top of her red satin gown.

Lightly squeezing his stiffening cock, Jamal turned to the table sliding into the booth next to Logan. As he engaged in the conversation the waiter brought Logan and Amanda's drinks, sitting them on the table.

As Logan talked to Tyrone who was on the other side of Jada, to his right, he couldn't help but notice the extensive amount of cleavage that Jada was displaying.

When Amanda returned from the powder room Jamal jumped up to allow her to slide into the booth next to Logan. "You slide in next to Logan. I'll sit here," pointing to the seat that Jamal had been sitting in.

"This dress is very tight. I really can't slide in it that well and I don't want to rip the slit in the back," A smiling Ananda said.

"No problem. I can slide in with little effort," Jamal said grinning up at Amanda. "As I told you in the store, it is my pleasure to satisfy you," he said sliding next to Logan.

In an effort not to have to slide into the booth, Amanda sat at the end of the booth seat with her back to Jamal. Intending sit and then to turn, swinging her legs in under the table. As she attempted to swing her legs under the table one of her stiletto heels caught on something under the table. She lost her balance and began to fall to her left out of the booth and on to the floor.

As she started to tip over Amanda reached out for the closest stationary object, grabbing Jamal on the inside of his left thigh.

When Jamal realized that Amanda was falling, he leaned to his left as his arm shot behind her just above her waist, wrapping his hand around her midriff stopping her fall.

As an unintended consequence his left hand slipped under the wide gold satin strip of material that trimmed the edge of the halter that formed the cups of Amanda's red dress.

Jamal's big black left-hand now cupped Amanda's bare left breast as it nestled in the quarter cup basque.

"Oh my gosh! That was close," Amanda gasped.

"That was very close," Jamal agreed as they both realized that his hand was holding Amanda's bare breast, with her very hard nipple protruding between his index finger and thumb.

As Jamal withdrew his hand, he gently squeezed Amanda's nipple, causing an electric spark to travel from her nipple to her pussy.

"Ooooh....," Amanda gasped again. Not only in response to the stimulation that she felt in her pussy, but because she just realized that when she had grabbed Jamal's thigh in an attempt to steady herself and that she now had Jamal's very large and hardening cock in the palm of her hand.

As Amanda slid her hand from Jamal's cloth covered cock, she said, "Thank you kind sir. You saved my life."

"You are welcome miss. The pleasure was all mine. I'm so glad that I could grab hold of your.... you in time," Jamal smiled a toothy.

"I hope that I didn't bruise anything when I grabbed your leg so hard, although it did feel like I had grabbed a steel bar," Amanda said as she licked her lips.

The five of them laughed at the near disaster. They tried to have a conversation but there was so much noise that they found themselves yelling at each other to be heard over the crowd.

Finally, Logan said, "It was a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you for allowing us to join you at your table. And, thank you Jamal for saving my wife's life tonight, but the noise in here is getting to me, so I think that we will call it a night."

A disappointed Amanda wined, "Oh honey, I really would like another drink. Can we stay for one more?"

"But the noise in here isn't fun," Logan responded.

"I have an idea," Jada injected, "Tyrone and I have a suite here in the hotel. It has a sitting area and a bar. Why don't we have a nightcap in our room where we can talk and enjoy each other's company without all of this noise."

Logan looked at Amanda, who nodded saying, "That would be great. Let's go!"

Walking across the lobby Logan got his first complete look at their three new friends.

Jada had the deepest dark black, no brown colored skin, that Logan had ever seen. She had shoulder length raven hair and was wearing a floor length, satin fit and flare pewter colored long sleeve plunging open back dress, with a side slit to mid-thigh, black stockings and 7-inch silver gladiator knee height stiletto platform sandals.

A Black goddess Logan thought. Without the platform sandals he estimated that the petite woman would stand no more than 5 feet. Her huge breasts seemed out of palace on her small frame as they wobbled from side to side as she walked. The extremely high heels accentuated her bubble butt as it swayed to-and-frow.

Standing at least six foot eight with a shaved head, Tyrone was dressed in a gray suit. Logan thought that he could easily be an NBA player.

Jamal was shorter than Tyrone and a bit stockier with a very athletic build. His hair was short and kinky. He also wore a very smart dark colored suit.

When they entered Jada and Tyrone's suite it was like walking into a very posh living room. There was a large sofa, a love seat and a side chair. To one side of the room there was a wet bar complete with three tall bar stools. On the opposite wall there was a large big screen television.

"Wow," Logan said, impressed with their accommodations.

Equally impressed Amanda said, "Very nice!"

Jada asked the couple for their coats saying, "Amanda, help me put the coats in the bedroom. Jamal why don't you get us some drinks going and Tyrone, baby why don't you find us some music or something on that fancy entertainment center over there. Amanda and I are going to freshen up. We will join you in a few minutes."

Logan piped in, "I'll help Jamal with the drinks."

Entering the bed room Amanda took note of the jacuzzi that sat near the balcony window. Jada pointed to the ensuite bathroom. "You can freshen up in there if you need to," Jada said as she placed the coats on the king size bed.

As Amanda started toward the bathroom she nearly fell, tripping on a pair of very large men's shoes. Catching herself Amanda exclaimed, "Oh my god, I nearly fell over those monster shoes."

"Damn that Tyrone. He is such a pig. He never picks up after himself," Jada replied.

Sitting on the bed Amanda picked up one of the shoes, examining it, "These things are huge! What are they, size 12," she asked?

"Actually they are size 14 1/2," Jada said. "You know what they say, big feet, big cock."

Amanda looked at Jada with a quizzical expression.

"Tyrone has a size 14 1/2 foot and a 14 1/2 inch cock," Jada said matter-of-factly.

"Ohhhh, oh my! Really? Thaaat biiigg? Amanda stammered, stared at the giant shoes.

"It is one of the 7 wonders of the world as far as I'm concerned. Would you like to check it out," Jada asked?

"Oh... oh I couldn't do that. That big really.....," Amanda mumbled staring at the giant shoe?

"Maybe you two can dance together, that should give you a chance to check it out," Jada said. "Tyrone loves to dance."

"Maaabeee.... Logan doesn't like to dance very much.... unless he has had a lot to drink," Amanda replied.

"You know, Jamal is as big as Tyrone," Jada stated.

"Really," Amanda softly said, "Two... two monstrous cocks! You wouldn't mind," Amanda inquired.

"Not if you don't sugar," Jada smiled. "If you get what I mean. I can keep Logan occupied."

When Jada and Amanda returned to the living room, they found Tyrone and Logan sitting on the large sofa and Jamal sitting on the love seat.

Amanda sat between Logan and Tyrone and Jada sat with Jamal on the love seat.

On the big screen tv there was a video loop of a crackling fire place and soft Christmas music playing.

As the five new friends talked one of Amanda's favorite Christmas tunes came on. Turning to Logan Amanda said, "I love this song. Let's dance."

Logan feigned pain saying, "Ah come on honey, you know that I hate to dance."

Amanda turned away sitting with a pouting look of disappointment.

"I'll dance with you," Tyrone said standing in front of Amanda, taking her left hand in his.

Amanda looked at Logan seeking permission, "You ok with this honey?"

"Sure. No problem. Let me finish my drink and maybe I will be ready to do a little dancing myself," Logan replied.

Tyrone and Amanda moved over near the bar and started to dance as Logan, Jamal and Jada started a lively conversation. Drinking and talking. Time passed and Tyrone and Amanda continued dancing.

Jamal said, "Let me refresh your drink, Logan." Moving to pick up Logan's glass, then over to the bar.

Just then a slow song came on and Tyrone and Amanda stepped into an embrace, continuing to dance.

Jada stood walking over to Logan saying, "I want to dance too." As she took Logan's hand he reluctantly complied.

Tyrone with his hands cupping Amanda's heart shaped red satin covered ass was now grinding, what felt to Amanda like, a very large cock into her belly as they danced. "Could it really be 14 1/2 inches," she wondered?

"Mmmmmm.... that feels like a very impressive black cock," Amanda said softly in Tyrone's ear. "I wonder if I can find a way to feel it in my pussy," she thought silently to herself.

Tyrone looked Amanda in the eyes and smiled a big smile saying, "It is impressive if I do say so myself."

The room really wasn't laid out for dancing and the two couples kept bumping into each other so Logan and Jada moved to the other side of the room near the big screen tv.

Dancing once again, Jada pulled Logan in to her very tightly, crushing her breasts into Logan's mid-section. Looking down, Jada's massive breasts were very nearly escaping the confines of the satin pewter gown she was wearing. Logan thought to himself, "What a gorgeous sexy woman, and those tits are huge."

Logan allowed his hands to move down to Jada's hips slowly circling his palms over the silky satin of her dress. As he did, he could feel the bumps created by her garter belt and thong underwear.

"Ohhh... mmmm, nice." Logan moaned almost silently. Then the thought occurred to him that at that precise moment he knew more about the undergarments that Jada wore than he knew about what sexy lingerie his wife was wearing under her gown.

In their previous adventures Logan had never been a participant, always an observer. He wasn't sure how Amanda would react if he were to get into the action. So, he decided to take things slow and see what developed.

As he looked over Jada's shoulder he watched as Tyrone and Amanda got more and more into each other. Their hands now roaming freely over each other's bodies. It appeared to Logan that Tyrone had his left hand on Amanda's right breast. From his angle he couldn't tell for sure but it looked like Amanda had her right hand between them.

Then he saw Jamal stand up and move in behind Amanda, placing his hands on her shoulders, pressing his massive bulge into her swaying ass. As he did this Tyrone moved both of his hands cupping Amanda's heaving breasts.

Amanda was sandwiched between Tyrone and Jamal. Their movement was now more like a humping motion rather than dancing.

At that moment Jada moved her right hand, sliding between their bodies, cupping his hard cock.

Logan locked eyes with Jada as she smiled up at him. Lost in the moment, enjoying the feeling as she rubbed his hardening cock through his slacks.

When he looked up Amanda was still sandwiched between the two huge black men, but now the halter of her dress had been unfastened and the top of her dress was draping from her waist. The beautiful red lace quarter cup basque was in full view as were Amanda's magnificent 36DD breasts.

Her natural breasts were perched on the lacy cups of the basque, fully exposed to the two black men. Amanda's head was thrown back, her eyes closed as they both messaged her breasts and tweaked her hard nipples.

Logan knew that it wouldn't be long before the two black studs would be fucking his beautiful petite Sunday school teacher wife and mother.