Amanda Awakens – The Christmas Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning his attention to Jada he realized that she had undone his fly and was now stroking his bare cock. Looking down the contrast of her black hand wrapped around his white cock was striking to him.

Nuzzling up to his ear Jada whispered, "Can I suck your cock?"

All Logan could do was nod in the affirmative as Jada slid to her knees.

Movement across the room caused Logan to look up and to see Tyrone holding Amanda's hand to steady her as she stood in the 6-inch metallic red stilettos. Jamal was helping her step out of her red satin gown.

Tyrone stood holding Amanda's hand as if she was going to pirouette. Even standing in the 6-inch stiletto pumps the top of Amanda's head barely reached to Tyrone's shoulder. Jamal was kneeling in front of Amanda helping her to untangle the dress from the heels of her red stilettos.

Amanda now stood before the two black men in a quarter cup red lace basque, silky white French fully fashioned stockings, sheer red lace open crotch panties, and metallic red 6-inch pumps.

On his knees in front of Amanda Jamal fingered the satin tassel that dangled above her perky pink clit. Each time that he moved it, it lightly brushed her very hard clit sending surges of electricity through her body causing her to moan, "Oh, oooh, mmmmm."

Taking the que from Jamal, Tyrone leaned down and sucked Amanda's left nipple into his mouth, then swirling his tongue and nibling on her nipple. Amanda grabbed the back of Tyrone's head, pulling him to her.

At the same time Jamal flicked his tongue across Amanda's engorged clit. Causing her legs to buckle slightly.

Sensing that Amanda need support Tyrone backed her up to the armrest of the sofa. Leaning against the sofa, Amanda spread her legs so that Jamal could kneel between them resuming his attention to he exposed pussy.

Logan's attention returned to Jada who was now bobbing her head as she deepthroated his cock. Reaching down Logan pushed the straps of Jada's pewter dress from her shoulders exposing her very large black tits.

Although about the same size as Amanda's they were shaped much differently. The areola were the size of black silver dollars with nipples that looked to be the size and shape of a pool que tip.

A squeal from Amanda again brought Logan's attention to the two black men who had now sat Amanda on the edge of the couch with her legs spread wide. Jamal was between her knees plunging three large black fingers in and out of Amanda's pussy while he sucked on her clit.

Tyrone was now sitting beside Amanda on the couch completely naked with his very long, very thick black cock sticking straight up in the air. It appeared to Logan to be well over a foot long and so thick that Amanda could not fully close her left hand completely around it as she stroked it.

Jada again got Logan's attention as she placed his engorged white cock between her massive black tits, kissing the leaking tip at the top of each stroke.

Jamal stood removing his pants and shirt. In profile his back pole appeared to be longer than Tyrone's. Maybe not as thick as Tyrone's monster Logan thought.

Jamal then knelt between Amanda's legs and began rubbing his python of a cock up and down between her pussy lips. Amanda was looking down at Jamal from between her heaving 36DD tits, her eyes as big as saucers as the tip of his black cock lodged in the slick opening of her pussy.

With one swift lunge Jamal shoved 6-inches of his cock into Amanda's very wet pussy and began long slow strokes in and out. With each stroke he pushed another inch of his cock into her.

Amanda leaned to her left taking the tip of Tyrone's double wide cock into her mouth her saliva and Tyrone's copious precum trailing down his cock and dripping from her chin.

Wanting some of Amanda's pussy action Tyrone turned and lifted Amanda so that she was in a kneeling position on his lap. Jamal stood, watching as Tyrone's massive cock attempted to enter Amanda's tight white pussy.

Struggling to get the monster black cock in her very tight pink white pussy Amanda reached between her legs with her left hand, grabbing the black slab of meat mid shaft. As she pressed it into her pussy, Logan could see her wedding ring glint in the lights each time that Tyrone made an upward thrust into her.

Once Amanda had about three quarters of Tyrone's cock in her pussy. Jamal began rubbing his long cock between Amanda's ass cheeks. Tyrone pulled Amanda forward locking his mouth on her right breast sucking it into his mouth.

This caused Tyrone's cock to pop out of her pussy. Jamal immediately seized the opportunity to plunge his cock into Amanda's gaping pussy. He immediately slammed 10-inches of his monster into her, stroking in and out furiously.

Tyrone pushed Amanda back causing Jamal to slip from her pussy. Tyrone re-entered her pussy in one stroke.

Jamal took his very wet cock, placing it at the entrance of her asshole pushing forward until half of his cock was in her other hole. Both men were how fucking her hard in both of her holes.

This was more than Logan could take. Looking down Jada had his cock buried in her throat. Logan tried to warn her but it was too late. He shot his first massive load deep in her throat. Cum squirting from her nose and out around Logan's cock.

More than she could swallow Jada pulled away. The second blast struck her chin splattering her face and tits. The next hit her nose with a glancing blow covering the side of her nose and blinding her right eye.

Spent Logan collapsed back into the side chair to watch Amanda being thoroughly fucked by the two black studs.

Jada stood removing her pewter dress. Now clad in only a sheer black and red garter belt, black stockings and 7-inch silver gladiator knee height stiletto platform sandals, sat on the couch next to Tyrone and Amanda. She immediately joined the action taking Amanda's pendulous left breast in her mouth.

Repositioning, Jamal laid on his back on the floor. Amanda crouched over Jamal in reverse cowgirl position. Sliding his lengthy cock into her pussy until she was sitting on his abdomen.

Jamal pulled Amanda toward him until her back was lying on his chest, while Tyrone placed her stocking covered legs over his shoulders positioning his massive cock at the entrance of her asshole.

Tyrone began applying pressure until the bulbous head of his massive black cock popped into Amanda's ass.

Jada straddled Jamal and Amanda standing over Amanda lowering herself until she was kneeling directly over Amanda's face.

Amanda immediately began licking Jada's pink pussy.

Logan stood next to Jada and she once again began sucking his cock.

Amanda began French kissing Jada's very wet pussy, causing Jada to have a massive orgasm. Her knees began to give out nearly suffocating Amanda. Regaining her composure, she knelt next to the fucking threesome facing Jamal. Her hips next to Amanda's face.

Logan stepped in behind Jada fucking her doggy style as Amanda watched. Jada's massive black tits slapped back and forth like giant udders as Logan fucked her hard and deep.

Amanda locked eyes with Logan and said, "I want your cock in my mouth.

Logan withdrew from Jada's pussy turning to stab his cock balls deep in Amanda's open mouth.

Now being fucked in all three of her openings Amanda was in slut heaven.

Jada hissed at Logan, "Stick that big white cock in my tight black ass." He did as she requested.

Fucking Jada furiously in the ass Logan was rapidly nearing another mind-blowing orgasm. Sensing that he was close Amanda screamed at Logan, "I want your load in my mouth!"

Logan pulled his cock from Jada's ass, plunging his cock in Amanda's waiting mouth hitting the back of her throat just as he exploded.

Cum dripping out of the corners of her mouth Amanda locked eyes with Tyrone saying, "I want to eat your cum too."

Tyrone withdrew his monster black cock from Amanda's ass moving forward as Amanda grabbed his cock with both hands plunging it into her already cum filled mouth.

Amanda gulped furiously as Tyrone blasted three massive loads of hot white cum into her mouth.

Then Amanda stood and knelt between Jamal's legs plunging his long snake of a cock into her mouth pumping his black cock with two hands. With a beastly growl Jamal exploded a massive load in Amanda's tightly closed mouth, causing a jet of cum to shoot from both her nostrils.

Sitting back on her heels, now covered in cum Amanda swallowed hard saying, "I love cum. I'm and black cock cum loving slut. Does anyone have some more for me?"

The five lovers fucked and sucked in every conceivable position and combination until mid-morning the next day.

As Amanda dressed to leave, she turned to Logan biting her lower lip, "Gosh, it's nearly 10-o'clock. Normally I would be dressing to teach Sunday school about now."