Amanda Awakens – The Christmas Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrestling away from his grasp she replied, "Some one feels a little bit excited, and no you can't see it yet. You go get dressed and when I'm ready I'll show you your Christmas present." She then hustled him out of the room closing the double doors behind him.

Logan quickly changed into his tux and then retreated to the living room. He soon began anxiously pacing back and forth alternately staring at the double doors to the master bedroom and out of the 15th story widow at the city blanketed in glistening snow. "What is taking her so long," he wondered?

Finally, he poured himself a double Irish whiskey and sat in the luxurious sofa sipping it as he watched the swirling snow out the window.

Having removed the garter belt and stockings that she had been wearing, Amanda viewed her naked body in the full-length dressing mirror. Cupping her large breasts in each palm she felt their heft and tweaked her nipples, sending a shiver through her pussy.

"This is going to be an amazing evening," she thought to herself. As she turned to view the sexy lingerie, stockings and gown that she was going to wear tonight as they lay on the bed. Running her fingers over the silky lingerie and stockings she began to dress.

First, she selected the red lace basque. Placing it around her waist she rotated the back to the front and began fastening the delicate hooks in the equally delicate eyes. Done, Amanda rotated the closure around to the back then took ahold of the lacy straps that formed the halter, fastening them behind her neck.

Holding her magnificent natural 36DD breasts in each hand she lovingly nestled them into the delicate quarter cups, her erect, pointy nipples fully displayed. "Perfect," Amanda exclaimed!

She then smoothly rolled the ultra-sheer French heel fully fashioned stockings up her silky white legs attaching them carefully to the beautiful red satin suspender straps. Smoothing them to make sure that the seams were centered perfectly up the back of her slender legs.

Then she stepped into the barely-there matching red lace open crotch panties, her index finger teasing her perky pink clit as it protruded from the opening in the panties.

Next, she stepped up into the metallic red 6-inch stilettos.

Picking up the shimmering red satin gown she stepped into it and began slipping it up over her sexy hips. Once the gown was up over her hips, she pulled the cups up over her bare breasts. The cups of the gown hugging her breasts perfectly. She then flipped her long crimson hair to the side, fastened the straps behind her creamy slender white neck.

Turning and twisting in front of the mirror Amanda admired her appearance. As she twisted to her right and then to the left, she glimpsed her backside.

Looking over her right shoulder and tilting her hips to the left, the view was amazing. The dedicate backseams of the sheer white stockings encasing her shapely legs were visible running up from the red stilettos to where they disappeared through "V". There was just a tantalizing hint of the welt of her stocking tops as they vanished under her gown.

"Gosh, I hope that the stockings don't make me look too slutty," she momentarily thought to herself. "I'm sure that no one will even notice," she thought, dismissing her concern completely.

Looking down to the floor the magnificent red 6-inch stilettos shown as brightly as Rudolph's nose. The dramatic tilt that the ultra-high heels gave her legs and body caused her gorgeous shimmering satin covered ass to present a most sensuous profile.

The snug form fitting cups of the gown amplified the size of her magnificent natural 36DD breasts as the halter lifted them and pressed them together.

Cupping her satin covered breasts in her hands she said quietly, "If you've got it flaunt it!"

Next, she slipped the white satin elbow length gloves on to her hands, rolling them up her forearms like a pair of fine stockings.

Then she put on the red velvet cloak followed by the red velvet hooded shawl trimmed in white fur, tying the white satin sash around her neck. She then slipped the black patented belt around her waist cinching the golden buckle high on her waist.

Finally, pulling her long hair to the right side of her face, she pulled the fur lined hood over her crimson hair.

Grabbing the metallic red and gold clutch she then slipped her hands into the white fur hand warmer. "Ms Claus is ready to dazzle all," she exclaimed with glee as she opened the bedroom doors.

Her red stiletto heels clicked and clacked on the hardwood floor as she turned the corner into the living room.

Logan turned in the direction of the clicking heels to see his splendid wife approaching. Gobsmacked he arose, standing facing her as she struck a pose.

"Wow!! My god you are beautiful.... amazing and sexy," he exclaimed.

"Have I told you lately that I have to be the luckiest man in the world to have you as my wife," he asked rhetorically?

"You like," Amanda inquired as she did a slow pirouette.

"Stunning," he exclaimed!

Again, striking a pose for his benefit Amanda removed the fur hand warmer, laying it and the red clutch on the sofa. Then she removed the black belt, hooded shawl and the cloak.

Then turning to the side looking over her left shoulder at Logan with the sexiest of smiles, she extended her left leg forward and tilted her hips toward Logan. The pose that she struck was that of a sexy Christmas pin up girl.

All Logan could do was to stare and drink in the image that his gorgeous wife presented to him.

The red satin gown clung to her body like a second skin. Encased in the delicate satin cups her incredible 36DD breasts cantilevered out from her chest. The pronounced nipple poke visibly indicating to Logan that Amanda was highly aroused.

Her crimson hair trailed down to the middle of her back. Drawing his eyes to her naked back and to the soft curve of her spine and on down to the lovely curve of her ass. He could faintly make out the trace of a garter strap that became visible as it crested of her hip, disappearing as it descended over her ass and down the back of her thigh.

As his eyes traveled down her profile, they were drawn to the daring back vent in the floor length skirt of the gown, and the incredible 6-inch metallic red stilettos that she wore. They were contrasted by the white fur trimming the hem of her gown.

Logan subconsciously squeezed his hardening cock with his left hand as he softly moaned, "Oooh my loving god!"

Then his eyes followed the dedicate backseams of the sheer white stockings encasing her shapely legs up to where they disappeared through "V" in the back of her gown just above mid-thigh, and the tantalizing hint of the welt of her white stocking tops as they vanished under her red satin gown.

"Oh my god Amanda. You have out done yourself. You are gorgeous!! Glamourous, sexy. I love it! I love you," he exclaimed!!

"You don't think that it is too much," she explored? "The cloak will hide most of the really sexy stuff."

"I'll be the envy of everyone at the party. All eyes will be on you," he said proudly.

"Come, sit over here. I have something for you," Logan said patting the sofa.

Once Amanda was seated Logan walked into the bedroom returning with a black velvet jewelry box. Sitting beside her he handed her the box which had imprinted on the front in golden ornate Old English lettering, "Queen of Hearts".

"Merry Christmas sweety," he beamed as she took the box.

Placing the box in her lap Amanda opened it to reveal a pendant necklace, matching earrings and a bracelet. "Oh Logan, you shouldn't have. They are beautiful," she squealed. "They will go perfectly with my Christmas outfit! Thank you!"

Standing Logan said, "Here, let me help you put the necklace on."

Examining the pendant closely she handed it to Logan. "You'll have to stand up honey," he said.

Taking the pendant from his sexy wife he unhooked the clasp, taking one end of the golden chain in each hand. Then standing behind her he draped the dangling necklace around her neck as the stone settled into the "V" at the top of her magnificent 36DD breasts. He then reattached the clasp.

The pendant featured a large heart shaped ruby with a diamond studded golden crown that suspended from the chain.

As Logan stepped back in front of Amanda, she began hanging the matching crowned ruby earrings through the piercings in her delicate earlobes.

She then picked up the matching golden bracelet with a matching crowned ruby dangling from it. Examining it she seemed a little puzzled as how to wear it. Looking at Logan questioningly she stated, "This is an odd bracelet. How does it work?"

"Actually, sweetheart it isn't a bracelet. It is an anklet, and it goes around your ankle," he stated.

"Oooh! An anklet," she said questioningly?

"Here, sit and I will place it on your ankle," he said as she sat, pulling up the fur lined hem of her satin gown, the metallic ruby red stilettos and her ankles coming into full view.

Kneeling, Logan clasped the anklet around her stockinged right ankle, the red ruby and diamonds set off by her white stockings. "Beautiful! Just beautiful," he exclaimed.

Amanda stood and dashed into the master bedroom so that she could see herself in the full-length dressing mirror. "I love them. I love you," she exclaimed as she threw her arms around Logans neck, French kissing him passionately.

Cupping her gorgeous satin covered ass in his hands. As they roamed, he could feel the garter straps hanging from her lingerie as they trailed down to her stocking tops. Then instinctively his hands moved to his favorite part of her body, those magnificent 36DD breasts.

As he palmed her breasts, he could feel her erect nipples poking his palms. "Someone isn't wearing a bra," he said teasingly.

Arching her back to look him in the eyes she stated, "Well technically I am wearing a bra. It just doesn't cover my nipples." Amanda said softly, biting her lower lip.

Making a move to unfasten the halter clasp at the back of her sensuous neck he said, "Let me see."

Grabbing Logan's hands, she stopped him. "Whoa big boy. You are going to have to wait until after the party to see what is underneath." Smiling an almost evil smile she said in her sexiest voice, "Think of it as unwrapping my gift to you."

"Now I need to redo my outfit and we must make our way to the party. Go pour us both a stiff drink before we go," she instructed.

Pouting Logan said, "You can bet that after watching everyone watching you at the party, we will be coming home early so that I can get my gift."

Upon leaving their suite the handsome couple made their way through the festive posh lobby of the hotel eventually finding the private room where the party was being held.

As they entered the room, they could hear a piano playing jazzy Christmas music. The room was beautifully decorated for the season, and there was large round table set for dinner in the middle of the spacious room. A bar and coat check stand were set off to left side of the grand room.

The far wall was floor to ceiling windows with the falling snow visible outside. A 14-foot-high Christmas tree and a large fireplace burning next to what appeared to be a dance floor were to their right and of course the white grand piano being played by a musician dressed in a black tux.

There was a group of five very well-dressed men standing between them and the dinner table. One of them turned to greet them. It was Mr. Nelson, the U.S. General Manger of the English financial services company that Logan represented.

A tall, handsome, chiseled, reddish complected Englishman Mr. Nelson said enthusiastically, "Logan old boy, so glad that you and your lovely wife could make our little party."

Logan made the initial introductions, "Mr. Nelson I would like you to meet my wife, Amanda."

Taking Amanda's gloved right hand in his Mr. Nelson bent kissing the back of her hand saying, "Please, call me Byron."

With an ever so slight curtsy Amanda said, "Pleased to meet you, Byron."

Byron then introduced the other four men from the home office as Bill Benson, James Bellingham, Angus MacFayden, and Tim MacDougal.

"Pleased to meet you all. We've been so looking forward to the party tonight, and thank you for the splendid accommodations," Amanda said.

Logan turned to Amanda saying, "Let me check your cloak dear."

Removing the hooded shawl, gloves and hand warmer and then the cloak Amanda said, "Thank you sweety."

Now standing in front of the small group of men in her red satin gown, her massive cleavage on full display, Amanda said, "This room is so festive, warm and cozy. It's just beautiful!"

As Logan moved to the coat check Byron continued the conversation, "Amanda, beautiful is exactly what I was thinking. I thought that Logan must surely have been exaggerating when he described you. But now, I can clearly see that he was understating the facts."

Blushing Amanda said, "Well thank you. Thank you both." Logan had just returned taking her left arm.

Byron spoke, "Shall we move over to the bar for a drink? The other local representatives should be arriving shortly." Byron took Amanda by the arm moving her toward the bar.

Logan and the other four men followed discussing the snowy weather outside.

"Amanda, what would you like to drink? Champagne," Byron inquired?

"Well actually I don't handle champagne all that well. How about a double Tullamore Dew neat, or Jameson if they don't have that?"

"My kind of woman," Tim MacDougal replied as he surveyed her stockinged legs and ass from behind.

As the seven of them stood sipping their drinks, making small conversation, the men could hardly keep from staring at the amazingly sexy Amanda.

Finally, Byron commented, "Pardon me for saying but, I just couldn't help noticing that beautiful pendant that you are wearing. Queen of Hearts, is it?"

Blushing a deep red, because she knew where his gaze had been, Amanda said, "Why yes. How did you know? This is the first time that I have worn it. Logan just gave the set to me as my Christmas gift."

Lifting it for them to see she said, "And the matching earrings, and...." Extending her right leg out of the back vent of her gown. A 6-inch candy apple red stiletto leading the way her white stockinged leg came into full view.

She twisted her ankle to the side displaying the dangling Queen of Hearts anklet, not to mention the red satin ribbon where her garter attached to the top welt of her stocking, "This gorgeous ankle bracelet."

"Obviously Logan wants you to put your best foot forward," James Bellingham replied.

"Pun intended," Angus MacFayden added.

As Amanda held the piece of jewelry out from her chest, Tim MacDougal leaned in to study the pendant, more closely and longer than probably necessary. Blushing Amanda could feel her nipples tingle and harden. She was certain that the men would notice as well.

She could tell that from his angle Tim was looking straight down her cleavage. The sensation in her nipples becoming almost painful.

Then slowly Tim raised his gaze to meet Amanda's, saying with a grin, "Truly magnificent!"

"Truly a Queen of Hearts if ever there were one," Bill Benson chimed in.

Just then two other couples entered the room. "Pardon us for a bit, we must greet our other guests Byron stated as the five men left them standing near the piano.

As the men walked away Amanda turned to Logan, "Oh my god! I can't believe that those guys were openly staring at my boobs."

"You liked it didn't you," Logan asked more as a statement?

"Well.... well, yes I did, but...."

"But what," Logan pressed.

"Well, the thrill of it made my nipples so hard that they hurt. And, it made me so wet that I think I can feel my juices running down my thigh," Amanda whispered.

Logan squeezed her right hand with his left, "Well the experience sure made my dick hard."

Changing the subject Amanda asked, "How many people will be here tonight?"

"There are just the three of us sales reps, so I assume that the total will be eleven if their wives accompany them," Logan replied nodding to the group that had just entered.

"Oh, I thought that there might be more," she replied.

"I didn't know that the jewelry that you got me was so well known," Amanda stated. "I hope that you didn't go overboard honey!"

"Not at all sweety! I didn't even spend a quarter of my Christmas bonus. Besides I want everyone to see how magnificent that you are."

Amanda squeezed Logan's left hand leaning in to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you I love it."

"Howdy Logan," one of the other sales reps said as he and his wife walked up to them.

"Amanda, this is Ralph Crampton and his wife...., Logan's voice trailed off.

"Alice," Ralph said finishing Logans introduction.

"Pleased to meet you, "Amanda smiled, shaking their hands.

As the second couple walked up to the group Ralph continued, "and, this Clint Day and his wife Judy.

Over the course of the next hour drinks were drunk and conversations were had. Finally, Byron took his glass and using a spoon rang it like a bell, calling everyone to attention. Then gave the obligatory speech and announced dinner was ready to be served.

They all enjoyed a marvelous traditional dinner of prim rib and Yorkshire pudding, all the trimmings and wine. The conversation was lively among the small group.

As dinner wound down a four-piece combo band began setting up near the piano. Byron announced that the band would be there to play until dawn or until everyone had left. Noting that they would be playing songs of the season and others upon request.

Eventually the other couples made their way out on the dance floor.

Not really being a dancer Logan and Amanda sat talking to Byron and the other men, drinking more Irish whiskey watching the other two couples, and occasionally the Englishers dance with the other wives to a variety of tunes.

Eventually Logan excused himself to go to the restroom. Entering Logan realized that it was more of a powder room only having a sink and commode.

"Oh! Excuse me," Logan said to Tim as he stood at the commode relieving himself.

"No worries," Tim said turning to face Logan. "Just finishing up." He smiled as he tucked what appeared to be a sizable penis into his pants, zipping up.

The two men traded places as Logan stepped up to the commode and Tim began to wash his hands.

"Pardon my asking, but I notice that you don't appear to be a dancer. Would you mind if I asked your lovely wife to dance, "he asked?

"Not at all. I'm sure that she would love too," Logan replied as Tim turned and left the room to return to the party.

As Logan entered the room, he observed Tim approach his sitting wife. Standing mere inches to the right and behind the seated Amanda, he tapped her on the right shoulder.

Turning, to her right she froze for a moment, staring directly at a very large bulge.

"Excuse me, Amanda," Tim started. "I don't have a dance partner, and it doesn't seem as though Logan is going to take you out on the floor. Would you grant me the honor of dancing with me," Tim inquired?

Realizing that she was staring, Amanda quickly averted her gaze to Tim's smiling face.

Blushing, Amanda started to reply, but then as Logan approached, she asked, biting her lower lip, "Tim has asked me to dance, would it okay?"

"I think it's a great idea... maybe I'll be ready after a few more drinks...," Logan replied with a knowing grin.

She needed no more encouragement. In a moment Tim and Amanda were out in the middle of the dance floor, dancing to a number of faster songs. They mostly danced at arm's length, getting a feel for how to coordinate with each other's movements.

Logan slowly sipped his drink having a great time watching his beautiful, sexy wife having a wonderful time dancing with Tim.