All Comments on 'Amanda, Becca & Me'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
CompleeterCompleeterover 12 years ago
Well written, but.....

Good job on the writing and flow of the story, but the ending kind of left something to be desired. Not really much of a conclusion, and certainly nothing was wrapped up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

Thank you for finally revealing yourself as a sick fuck your your earlier stories about punishing the spouse for cheating were not you this is you just another sicko with a sicking story.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it a 3, you lost me on this one

she a sub slut and he's a sub wimp and at the end their sub couple of morons. but nicely written

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
good story

If you like this type of loving wife. I was hoping Ken would stand up and kick Becca out and tell Amanda to fuck herself, instead of what you wrote. I didn't see any of the characteristics of a wimp in Ken, to make his willing cuckhold realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap

I forgot what CRAP you write till I got about 1/3 down page 1 and then skipped to your final paragraph on page 2 and all was revealed.

At least you could change more than just the names from story to story. You're like JPB stuck in a loop like an ancient 8-track tape.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Sort Of A Cumming of Wimp Story

Very Erotic, I actually liked it more than I thought I would. I mean; I kept reading, Right? Didn't like the ending very much, it seems they got a little too much into the sub thing, which caused the ending to kind of cuck suck! LOL!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
the premise -- the 1st line -- destroys the entire story

The opening paragrapah talks about a destroyed unhappy marriage

"That train wreck will be the remains of my marriage..."

BUT by the time you have reached the end of this awful silly story-- after you have Vomited-- you find two people who are VERY Happy.

so where is the destroyed marriage?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
the husband's slide into submissiveness

Halfway through this turd of a story I was thinking that maybe the wife had been hypnotized. That maybe she was not responsible for her actions. But that is not the case.

In fact the husband's slide into being a wimp is waaaaaaaaaaay too rapid. There is no reason or premise given in the story.... nothing about the super wimp -- as to why he would accept this.

Its not a matter of Morality. The story sucks moose cock because the author failed to lay down any foundation

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
could this be any more stupid?

Have him shoot the Pattersons, shoot his wife in the cunt, and kill himself. Help clean up the gene pool! If she cant reproduce to bring new idiots into the world she has a great career awaiting her in a whorehouse.

hansbwlhansbwlover 12 years ago
Ugly!

This was one ugly story. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Is that what they're teaching people in America these days? That people must become slaves to everyone else's genitals?

I've met people like Amanda. LOL. Fucking nobody's. They have the presence to seriously influence and lead people, and what do they do with it? Sex games? Losers.

Personally, I would feel nothing as I crush them under my foot.

BTW, crappy story bud. Reader comes away with nothing from it. A waste of time. Sorry.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Too Bad

Not much satisfaction here for me. A marriage that isn't, love professed but never again satisfied. Becky and Kenneth are both losers as is there marriage. I usually like your stories, but not this one. Oh Well! Too each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf

Some realy sick bastards over the other side of the pond

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can't fool a real man

this writer is a cockold and try to fool us.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Pass

Yep, sucked us in with what started out with possibilities. I kept waiting for "Ken" to assert himself, but in the end "Kenneth" was present to disappoint most everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Voted 1 star. Trash .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
missed

You missed a chance to write a good story. Don't know why so many of you writers think this is "hot" or "erotic". It's just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nothing is as bad

Smelly used pussy cleaning instructions

1. Kick to curb with size 14 steel toe boot

2. Empty contentce of a porta potty over her her baptism

3. Leave one each of the boots in her cunt and ass sa a good by message

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Thank you commenters I know no to read it.

oldcdawgoldcdawgover 12 years ago
TRASH

One word WIMP!

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Catastrophically awful. It has no redeeming qualities.

Sick and worse.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Straight, but boring presentation.

You did not bother to have Ken express any emotion or betray any thoughts. Simple recounting of actions is not story telling. Add to that the unexplained reactions to Amanda by all concerned and you get the bashing of the other readers.

robbiewillsuckrobbiewillsuckover 12 years ago
yes - I am willing cuckold and I liked your story

There are so many males that are willing to be sub sissy bimales if only the females would take control.

Yes I like your story - hope you write more.

robbiewillsuck@xmail.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dumbest fucking story I have ever read. You must be queer as a three dollar bill to put hisband sdown like you did in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a load of crap

no sence of reality at all

mallahmallahover 12 years ago
geez

why is it that authors such as Longhorn_07, thecelt, kk, troubador, etc, are chased away from this site by short-sighted idiots and bullshit such as this story continues to be posted?

Why can't useless authors who continue to churn this shit out leave also? They are like roaches and it is impossible to get rid them.

The good authors are driven away by morons so stupid that they don't even write their own stories, but they cannot git rid of authors such as this one who keeps writing this shit.

It would be nice for once to go over this genre and find consistent pro-male views that doesn't degenerate into some over the top cuckold bullshit.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Dumb and unlikeable

His primary motive for accepting the discipline seems to be because he loves his wife and does it to keep her happy. Yes, he likes the sex but it's his love for his wife that drives him.

Then the situation evolves to the point where he is spending almost no time with his wife and not having sex with her. Where is his motivation for accepting this? He talks about his marriage being destroyed so he is obviously unhappy. Why does he continue?

Like RAAC stories this author just writes the story to come out the way they want it without making it believable. They start driving their car in New York and end the trip driving in London. ???? That's impossible ??? Not for this story.

On top of that you create a story where people are taken advantage of and abused. They are unhappy, at least he is. There is no resolution to this. You can write what you want but don't be surprised if most people don't like stories where abusive people get away with being abusive. If you want to write this type of story, make the villain more complex and clever. Amanda wasn't bad as a bad guy but more could have been done with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As soon as Bill had

raised Beckys skirt I would have been out of there. What has happen to all the husbands In these Lit stories? Did they all loss their balls. What a bunch of pussy whipped assholes there are. And the writers who think this shit is erotic can go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
any dumber

and you would be a stone

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Missed

Missed opportunities here... He never forces an explanation from her, he never resolvves his anger at her cheating or at least swinging witbout him, why slide into being a sub when he was at least a co-dom, no more sex for him?? Bullshit! Doesn't match the man we started with. Lets for arguement sakes say he did like the swinging dom scene .. Thats fine, he's a business man, he's in control of life, he is the family privider... That in no way drives him to being a subservient sissyboy... Others played in his sandbox with his woman, theyv'e influenced her without his concent or knowledge... This character wouldn't have stood for that. Sadly you ended this story sounding like that paul pines sissy... Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have to understand LW authors...

Must are pretty sick people. Only a few, like PAPATOAD, thecelt, and sometimes StangStar06, have the balls to write tales that do not demean husbands. As for the rest, just plain wannabees with out no skills.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@mallah You are right. Many good authors were chasted and you get the creampieeating writers. Papatoad does well no comments and the idiots remain out and we read the better and better stories. Papatoad has excellent reconcilation stories as well and believable.

BTW I found 2 interesting (but cruel) revenge stories on ASS

look at: first

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2008/57617 With murder but it better story than the criempieeating husbands.

second

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Kristen's_Collection/www/09/wedding.txt Here 2 author wrote 2 stories and the second story is a revenge answer for the first story. It is cruel story.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Who's The Author??????

Of this crap. Murphy621 did you hire a drunk ghost writer for halloween. Man to me this is a bad story.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Sorry but no, HELL NO BITCH

I would broken the fucking ruler off inside her ass splinters and all! Let the damn doctors get it out!

Becky is history you may have love for more than one person but only your spouse is your is number 1! The moment that Amanda bitch took that position they were no longer married! Extra marital sexual relations intercourse or not, man, woman, dog, ghost is cheating and grounds for curb sitting.

And to let the Amanda tell me when I can be with my wife... HELL NO MOTHER FUCKER!! She has seen a Swede get really pissed off!!

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago

Oh yea, blah blah blah stupid WACC! blah blah blah stupid gutter slut. blah blah blah author.

(Sorry story was to boring over all)

Yes we men may be lead by our dicks, but only so far and for so long before we say "Fuck you I'm out of here!"

RealDocRealDocover 12 years ago
A Waste of my Time

Very few stories rank below this one. It started out very well but soon became confusing and irrational. The title does not fit the story. The personalities change from start to finish. This is just trash reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a waste...

...put in FETISH category, please.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Not believable at all

He should have taken the ruler and beat her ass, then bent her over and fucked her up the ass while she was dry.

Anything less and he is a fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quit writing

or don't touch on WACC anymore your score has suffered and you are hovering within the 1-2 score range . I give you a 1 just for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of words

And a waste of time.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Yesterday I offered 2 revenge stories, today I suggest to read 4 revenge stories from same Author.

1. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/68315

2. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/49143

3. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/60803

4. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/65043

Yesterday I offered 2 hard cruel stories,but today stories romantic revenge stories and between the last 2 there is connection.

Instead of crempieeating stories.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Yesterday I offered 2 revenge stories from ASS. I repeat because a reader ask for the links.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Kristen's_Collection/www/09/wedding.txt

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2008/57617

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Az ASS revenge stories repeat: http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Kristen's_C ollection/www/09/wedding.txt You must type on the line.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.S ex.Stories.Moderated/Year2008/57617

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Yesterday I offered 2 revenge stories, today I suggest to read 4 revenge stories from same Author.

You must type because the paste function does not work.

1. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/68315

2. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/49143

3. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/60803

4. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/65043

Yesterday I offered 2 hard cruel stories,but today stories romantic revenge stories and between the last 2 there is connection.

Instead of crempieeating stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The usual tossers leave the usual comments..

but amongst them are some gems. not everyone's an asexual shrivelledup regretful cunt. But Duna, you're fucking mad.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
You are a good writer but ...

on this story I am confused! It starts out with a man reflecting on the destruction of kis marriage. It ends with that same man enjoying a BDSM relationship where hia only relationship with his wife is to clean out another man's cum. HUH!I say enjoy because he willing agreed to this relationship. There was no blackmail, drugs, mind control involved. This story fails as a cuckold story because usually the man gets off on the humiliation and being degraded. In general, I do not undestand cuckold stories because the martial relationship becomes so skewed to the woman's side you have to ask what do the man get out of it? The pleasure of living with a woman who treats you as a deviant (i.e., he really needs this) or a second or third (if there are kids) class person. Anyway, if you are going to write a cuckold story it needs to make sense and this story does not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worst story you have written....

I am speechless about this load of crap....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What the fuck

Is this shit?

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
I read this before I noticed the score.

I should have looked. Here, even bad stories get over 3.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Pretty pathetic people

All 4 of them - not a spine in the bunch - even Amanda needs to prove to herself she is important - at the cost of others.

Nice writing though

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
another gay M621 story

this was gay'er than the rest

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Shoyld taken the offer !

When Amanda gave him the choice of never seeing her again for him and his wife. He should have accepted and reclaimed his wife. Now he is a cuck, and slsve, idiot !

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
The verbal commitment can be amended at any time.

For me, If Amanda tried to limit my time with my wife, it would have been over.

A consensual four way, even with the bdsm overtones, was workable as long as everyone got theirs. But when one person is being cut out, then it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
u assume command, when she makes the play you yank her over and beat her ass

to much BS

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Ugh! This was awful!

I usually give fives. This was an ugly one. I had to give it the lowest score possible. I can't believe that I was actually in agreement with Harry from Virginia. This was totally inconsistent mush. His marriage certainly was a train wreck, but he never did anything about it. Honestly, were it me, I'd have been out of there after the warehouse discovery. I'm sorry I read it. carvohi

harrycartonharrycartonalmost 10 years ago
False advertising!

This bunch of mush should be about mind control and BDSM ... no tagged "drama"

1* because I couldn't give it 0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not my cup of tea

Got to the part where he submitted to Amanda and quit reading. I don't relate to pussies. I'll give your next story a try and if it's more of the same I won't be reading any more of your stories. You probably don't care. Obviously, neither do I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How ridiculous

Slap Amanda in the face and tell her if she ever shows up on your property again you'll have her arrested. Then put your house up for sale and move. Your ending was completely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
huh?

From normal guy to pussy? Get real! Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wimp

Not much of a story - lots of BS.

rixelsrixelsabout 9 years ago
Slices

Four truly pathetic slices of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What kind of moron was he?

At the very least he should never have gone back. From the first moment when Amanda's husband fucked Becky, he should have left and never gone back. Better yet, he should have made some videos with his I-phone and then OWNED Amanda's

bitch ass. But the way it ended made no sense. Why did he just magically turn into a complete wimp? For that matter why did Becky turn into a lesbian submissive? This needs FTDS to put a decent ending to it. As it sits, it isn't worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

She is a cheating slut. As soon as he saw her at the club he should have confronted her and said goodbye. Hand in your man card you pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This belongs in BDSM if anywhere....

There's nothing here. Wife acts strange. We meet wife's friend and her husband. We all screw. Wife's a sub. Husband becomes a sub. Wife and husband have no marriage, they just serve the Dom. Loving wife? Where, when?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cuck shit

Just some cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck shit indeed

#Cuck💩💩💩💩!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Truly bad

If Jed pans it, it has to be really bad. I couldn't finish it.

rhodekillrhodekillabout 5 years ago
Horrible

I think horrible pretty much covers it. I hate giving non constructive criticism, but I just disliked this so much I can't come up with anything constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Adtam volna a saját "gyógyszerét "...

Amanda kapta volna a saját gyógyszerét a fa vonalzóval ,lehajolva véresre a fenekét, meg kirúgtam volna az összes bagázst és 50-50 %-ra elváltam volna azonnal! Ez is egy sz@r írás ami jellemző erre az íróra,s úgy látszik ezt a stílust és életmódot kedveli! Pedig jó író lenne ,ha nem lenne ilyen nemileg elhajlott az ízlése !

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

This story is one of the worst on LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So??? That's it ?? where is the friggin ending? What a jack-off story! one of the worst I've read. Get Real! LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gay cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of SHIT is that?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pure crap you earned the 2

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've read many of the comments. You people just don't understand how erotic the story really is. Wait for the sequel and you will find out how sexy these people really are, Then you will get the missing piece that will bring it all together. Spoiler alert!!! They are all cannibals. Just wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

just too soft

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not sorry, but what a garbage ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous