All Comments on 'Amanda Ch. 04'

by evadare

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dillicdillicover 19 years ago
wonderful, good work

thank you for the amanda stories. well done and tasteful also. will there be more? i do hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent, evadore, as always

eva, i love the Amanda stories. you have a rich and lush way of wording and the characters seem almost real. keep up the great work. i most loved the comment about the 'wenches' lol

Grae's wench

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great stories

i loved all four of them and hope that maybe there will be more sometime soon. almost seems worth having stayed up all night to read all four lol. :P but since it is 3am i won't leave a long comment. thanks for writing these great stories. and i hope to see more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
all of Miss Amanda's stories1-4

As said before in other comments that I read on the stories...I also stayed up all night reading, they are a well thought out and also educational informative story with a rich flare of real life. I loved it and would love to read more...Please keep up the good work and hope you take your stories into book form...you would do us all a service. I look forward to reading more...and more...submissivly thank you.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Wonderful stuff...

I'm pleased someone else has decided to write "real" D/s stories...

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved them

wow, what great stories...i do hope to see more and am planning on reading more of your work. i enjoy your writing immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A true joy to read BDSM, especially femdom, that is not all degration and pain to the point of ugliness, not kink. This is satisfying for folks in the life at whatever level, and not mentally scaring to the curious. Thank you for this.

MissParishMissParishover 5 years ago
Love it!

I have absolutely loved reading this series, even though I should have been off doing other things to prepare for this evenings festivities. I look forward to seeing Miss Amanda in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous