Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something appealing -- if one could get past the shocking perversity -- about the idea of actually displaying such an obvious symbol of her own debasement and degeneracy, as if there were redemption to be found in such a frank disclosure. She'd force herself to show it over her breast, because, obviously. That was where they all looked, anyway. She imagined the attendant humiliation, and her face burned.

But what would she ever say to Michelle? How would she ever find the words to describe her own disgusting behavior? No matter how she put it, her closest, dearest confidante would never understand her own self-destructive impulses. With a heavy sigh, she gave up on sleep, and let her thoughts return to work.

Her greatest concern was for Ciara. As they passed the entire flight with only monosyllabic responses from the young blonde, Amanda became convinced that something truly awful had happened inside the jail cell. The two men had wanted Ciara's ass, and Amanda surmised they'd taken turns holding her down on the wooden bench while each had his way with her. Given her protegee's previous trauma, it wasn't hard to understand her apparent inability to cope, but her stony silence called into question her future as a field agent.

However, she felt confident she could find a suitable desk job for the capable young agent, and therapy was available to help her come to terms with her assault. It was a terrible price to pay, but if their mission saved the NATO alliance, their collective sacrifice would be vindicated, and their honor would be restored.

* * *

Special thanks to NikkiSparrow for her countless, invaluable suggestions and feedback. Make sure to check out Nikki's very creative Red Sparrow series, it's sexier, dirtier, more compelling, and more entertaining than the original books IMHO.

Enjoy the story? Please consider voting.