All Comments on 'Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 13'

by irvingsmusings

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

New Chapter so fast...damn...keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you irvingsmusings for sharing one of the best chapters to date. Well done in all aspects. My gratitude to NikkiSparrow as well and I'll definitely peruse her works. Happy weekend.

NikkiSparrowNikkiSparrow10 months ago

Amanda's sexy team penetrates and gets penetrated. I love it when your gorgeous heroine goes on assignment... even better when she brings two young beautiful agents with her to get into their own sexy escapades! This luscious two-parter is your finest work yet. I know how hard you've worked on these and it REALLY shows. I'm so grateful you let me be part of the editing process and absolutely love Nikki's sexy cameo... I'm already working on the story from her point of view. Brilliant work as always! At this point I'm sure your readers would be happy to see Ciara and Kayla on their own missions as well as Amanda's ongoing adventures... something to consider. :) Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really love Amanda's undercover escapades. But I'm also very interested in her humiliation and use/abuse at the hands of her coworkers/superiors. i would love to see her use by Wilson more fully explored. Perhaps something might happen that would cause him to complain to Percy. This might result in Percy administering a severe spanking to her. He then could suggest to Wilson that he should include spankings when he meets with Amanda. Just some thoughts of a pleased reader Please keep sharing Amanda's exciting adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Zeus and Apollo, the two guard dogs. Sweet. Also interesting to take a movie unknown to most Americans and write the bordello story line around it. Certainly a French twist on 'equality'. I was stunned Amanda had made it through her various adventures thus far without breaking the third wall, so to speak. For all of her personal struggles with exploitation and humiliation this chapter and some of the past point to a new personal dilemma. She doesn't want to get the agents in trouble but still writes reports that will be a problem for them. She struggles with leaving civilians in harm's way but does as she puts the mission first. Likewise while she is willing to take the bullet where she can she still finds she must leave her own people in bad situations in order to complete the mission and is willing to do so. This clearly weighs on her heavily. I am looking forward to the homecoming and consequences but worried for Ciara. Not sure how that one is going to go but looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

NATO is safe! Hurray! So this is one of the most important movies in european history. Because of course politics is dependant on sex.

I was already seeing that tendency to harm herself in Amanda. Now she knows, if she didn't before.

Thank you for the story. Waiting for the next part of course.

-Onkana

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userirvingsmusings@irvingsmusings
Thanks to all of you who have offered advice and encouragement. Please let me know what you liked and how it can be improved (please be kind). I will write more if there is sufficient interest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES