Amanda Finds a Partner

Story Info
Amanda's sexual adventrues turn romantic and loving.
11.2k words
4.28
10.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda Finds a Partner.

Or did the Partner Find Her?

Amanda and Lilly are introduced in the story titled; Fantasies Fulfilled: at Least Two

*** Writing a Proposal ***

Amanda was sitting at her patio dinning set writing a business proposal. She was sitting at the end of her bronze tile topped patio table. On the table was: a divided plastic plate with her lunch on it, a large plastic cup of lemonade, and her laptop. The previous weekend Amanda attended a building convention in Milwaukee. Three investors approached her booth and inquired about building an apartment complex. The day before one of these investors asked for a proposal. She knew if her Dad's company received this project it would be a lot of work but the profits were worth it.

Amanda: was five foot seven, had an inverted triangle face, long brunette hair, dark eyes, dark eyebrows, a long skinny pointed noise, luscious lips, a pointed cleft chin, high cheekbones, and a very beautiful smile. Her job and working out kept her in shape. She had medium sized breasts with larger round nipples, a bigger backside, wider hips, and very sexy legs. She felt her backside was her worst feature. The truth was: all three of her last girlfriends adored her backside. Currently her long brunette hair was hanging loosely and she was without makeup. She was wearing: an American Flag V-Neck print loose fitting T-Shirt, a tight pair of light blue high waist flare jeans with bootcut bell bottoms, and brown sandals. Expecting to spend the rest of the day by herself she was without a bra.

Before writing this proposal she spent the morning setting up her large deck for spring and summer. Without the help of four employees she would have never finished before lunch. One of the reasons she needed their help was due to the patio dinning set she was sitting at. The set included: an eleven foot heavy-duty aluminum framed three hundred pound table, eight chairs, a blue umbrella, and blue foam cushions. She would wait until early June before putting out the umbrella and foam cushions. She was willing to spend the money on this set because of the quality and she liked the ornate cast accents on the chairs. She appreciated her employees. Besides paying them for their time she gave them gift cards to a popular Wisconsin gas station.

For the second time one of these employees suggested she should date his sister. He was unaware she went out with his sister a few times and his sister drove down to Milwaukee the previous Friday night. They enjoyed watching a Milwaukee Brewer game. They both liked one another but neither one felt a spark. Amanda was more than happy to spend the next three nights alone in her hotel room. The least thing she wanted was to sleep with someone she wasn't interesting in having a relationship with.

Her ex girlfriend bought her the tight jeans she was wearing. Her ex constituency asked her why she never wore them. Amanda felt wearing them in public would be a bad reflection on her Dad's construction company and would bring unwanted attention to her butt. After a lot of pleading her ex convinced Amanda to wear this pair of jeans at a festival in Madison Wisconsin. There were many reasons this day turned out to be miserable for Amanda. In general she disliked events like this. Having to wear jeans in June was an indication of how awful the weather was. She was certain she was only one of a handful of people attending this festival who would be considered politically conservative. She purposely dragged her Ex to the Log Cabin booth. Wearing these tight pair of jeans at this festival only added to her misery. It seemed as though every other lesbian attending this festival was checking out her ass. Her ex felt Amanda should take it as a compliment and realize her buttock was indeed attractive. This led to a heated argument and ultimately to their breakup.

After this incident she stuffed this pair of jeans into the bottom of her drawer and promised herself she would donate the pair to a charity. The dislike of these jeans changed when she started to experiment with pee desperation. After wearing a variety of pants and jeans this pair ended up to be her favorite. She liked how this pair felt on her legs and backside during and after she emptied her bladder. Because of the light color and how tight they were she admired the spot that was created. She would often times stand in front of her full length bathroom mirror modeling the results.

Spying on her roommate indulge in pee desperation encouraged her to finally try it herself. It was both encouraging and disappointing her roommate Lilly was into pee desperation. The disappointing part was Lilly was straight. She announced the night before she was engaged. Amanda was relieved she never initiated anything sexual with Lilly. It wasn't always easy. There were many times when Amanda wanted to interrupt Lilly. The fantasy was to pretend she had no idea Lilly would pee in her pants and masturbate in the kitchen. She was tempted more than once to bluntly ask Lilly about her secret fetish in the hopes they would pee and masturbate together. Amanda knew if she followed through on either one of these ideas Amanda would have fallen for her straight roommate. The encouraging part was the knowledge there were other women who were into this fetish.

Even after viewing Lilly enjoy pee desperation Amanda was unsure of how to tell a partner she wanted pee to be part of their lovemaking. She felt it was easier coming out as a lesbian then telling a partner she was kinky and enjoyed fetishes. Especially a pee fetish. Truth be told, she wasn't sure how she'd feel if a partner was into it. So far her experimenting included: watching Lilly pee in her pants, her own self induced pee desperation, every so often watching porn involving pee, touching her stream in the shower, and one time before a shower peeing on herself. She wondered what it would be like to have a partner pee on her chest and body. She was apprehensive about: drinking pee, felt awkward about peeing on a partner, or having a partner pee on her face. Even if she found a partner into this fetish she was unsure of how far she would take it. She shrugged this off. She doubted she would find a single women in her pocket of Wisconsin who would consider pee a sexual turn on.

Her laptop beeped. In fifteen minutes her laptop would shut down. She ate the last of her sandwich and finished her lemonade. She: took the empty plate and the cup into the house, placed the plate into the dishwasher, and filled the large cup with lemonade. She opened one of her utility closets. She grabbed an extra power strip and a long extension cord. She stopped at her kitchen table and swung her backpack over he shoulder. This is where she stored her laptop and accessories. She stepped out onto her deck through the sliding doors carrying the cup, the power strip, and cord. She plugged the twenty-five foot extension cord into one of the outdoor plugs near the sliding door. It was short of reaching the table. She was grateful she grabbed a power strip with an eight foot cord. When she arrived at the table she removed the laptop power cord from her backpack and plug her laptop into the power strip. Next time she would run the extension cord from one of the outdoor plugs near the second set of steps. She focused and finished the proposal. Through an email she sent a copy of the proposal to the three investors.

She mentally relaxed and took another drink of her lemonade. She was notified of a new article uploaded on a Sasquatch website she liked. She read an article about a Sasquatch being spotted in Upper Michigan.

She drank more of her lemonade.

After, she logged onto a website dedicated to glamour photo's and soft core striptease videos. She clicked onto the category: "Pin-Up". She was becoming aroused by viewing women dressed in rockabilly outfits and 1950's style outfits. With nothing planned and Lilly being out of town she was more than willing to take her time and tease herself. While waiting for her bladder to fill she would refrain from touching herself and enjoy viewing glamour photo's and soft core porn. Feeling more aroused she logged onto a pornographic website. Based upon her viewing habits the website listed what it believed she would enjoy watching. She selected a striptease video of her favorite red haired glamour model dressed in a 1950's vintage dress. She enjoyed the striptease. When the video ended the site suggested she watch a lesbian video with the same model. The video was tagged as female friendly and romantic. The description indicated the red haired actress was preparing a romantic dinner for her small chested brunette partner. Amanda found this video interesting and marked it as a favorite. Her plan was to watch it later in the day. She clicked onto the category titled; "Pee."

This is when she heard a car drive up her long driveway. This was odd. She wasn't expecting anyone and Lilly was out of town touring with her jazz band. She quickly clicked out of the porn site, shut the laptop, and entered her house. She took a deep calming breath and stopped thinking sexual. By the time she stepped into the living room her breasts were no longer erect and her arousal was subsisting.

*** Ella ***

Amanda viewed the security camera. Standing outside of her door was Ella. The last time Amanda talked to Ella it was her last day working at the local hardware store. At the time Ella: was eighteen, awkward, often times wore to much makeup, wore big glasses, her long red hair just sort of laid there or was in a pony tail, and was just beginning to develop a feminine shape. On her last day Ella went out of her way to tell Amanda how she received a scholarship to a University in a large metropolitan city. She was looking forward to experiencing life outside of the rural pocket of Wisconsin she grew up in. Amanda was twenty-four at the time and never suspected Ella was homosexual. Even if Amanda suspected Ella was a lesbian she would have never initiated a relationship with someone who was eighteen.

Currently; Amanda felt an attraction to the twenty-two year old woman standing in front of her door. Ella had transformed into a sophisticated looking artist. Her hair was now wavy, thick, and ended at her shoulders. She was wearing a red pair of sophisticated styled glasses. This was better than any pair of glasses she wore before. This pair seemed to highlight her light brown eyes. Amanda found herself drawn to Ella's: heart shaped face, her cupid shaped lips, and her chin. Amanda felt her freckles that dotted her high cheekbones added to her overall sophistication. This caused Amanda to note the change in the way Ella applied her makeup. In the past she tried to cover up her freckles and tried to make her naturally pale skin look darker. This often times appeared obnoxious. The amount of makeup Ella was currently wearing seemed to highlight her: skin, high cheekbones, eyes, and dark red eyebrows. It was obvious Ella spent time plucking them to look winged. Amanda especially liked the red colored lipstick she chose to use on her cupid shaped lips.

Ella was no longer a skinny shapeless girl. At five foot six she was still on the skinny side but now had a more feminine figure. Her breasts were finally noticeable. Amanda guessed they were now a large B cup, they were round, and were on the outside of Ella's chest. Amanda liked how her hips were filled out. They were still on the skinny side but she now had a figure. Even with these wider hips it was obvious she had a tiny butt. Because Ella was wearing a skirt Amanda took notice of her legs.

Amanda was turned on by the way Ella was dressed. She was wearing a vintage looking green short sleeved blouse with medium sized white dots. The blouse had puffy shoulders and a keyhole back. Her breasts were noticeable because of the purse strap crossing between her round breasts. She matched this blouse with a vintage stretch A-Line flared midi skirt. Attached to the skirt was a wide white belt with green colored holes and a green buckle. She was wearing matching green open toed strap high heel sandals with white polka dots. She accessorized with a green and white polka dot jewelry set. This included: loopy earrings, bracelets she wore on her left wrist, and an ankle bracelet. Neatly tied on her head was a 1950's style polka dot hair tie. On her feet was a pair of green open toed strap high heel sandals with white polka dots. This is when Amanda noticed her long feet and interesting toes. The small purse attached to the long strap was green with white polka dots. Hanging over this same shoulder was a large green weekender bag. It was obvious there were items in the bag.

One of Ella's older sisters named Fiona was a close friend of Amanda. Fiona was Amanda's first crush. Everyone in this rural community knew at least one of the nine brothers and sisters of Ella's family. Fiona was the first person Amanda came out too. This didn't go the way Amanda wanted but Amanda respected the fact Fiona encouraged her to be herself. Fiona was now married to a man from North Dakota who owned a small trucking company serving the oil industry.

Lilly informed Amanda, Ella moved back into town when Ella was hired on at the same gas station Lilly worked at. They accidentally ran into one another at an Irish dance performance at a local theater. This was one of many events celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Since then they enjoyed helping one another with their Irish ancestry.

Lilly consistently updated Amanda about Ella. Besides working at the gas station she was a part time team lead at a garden center. This was a Wisconsin retailer that sold a variety of items and had many departments. Ella enjoyed: the consistent changes, being the lead of the display team, and loved working with people. Ella was under the impression she would be promoted to an assistant store manager. If this happened she would be able to move out of her parents house and get an apartment in town. Lilly made sure to tell Amanda on why she moved back to Wisconsin. Ella was grateful to experience city life and enjoyed meeting new people but missed the rural life of Wisconsin. She especially missed her family. Lilly mentioned on more than once how Ella was struggling with her family. Lilly assumed this was related to the fiancee she broke it off with before moving back home. From what Lilly understood this upset her parents and her older siblings.

What Lilly never told Amanda was what she heard from Ella's siblings. Almost all of her siblings believed the city and the university corrupted their youngest sister. The second oldest sister believed Ella was filled with unmentionable carnal desires. The oldest sister felt Ella was inclined to act like a harlot. All of Ella's siblings irritating Lilly. She was irked anyone would believe Ella was acting whorish. There was no way in hell Ella was getting it on with anyone; much less a variety of partners. While working at the gas station Lilly witnessed Ella politely turn down a long list of men and a closeted lesbian. If Ella wanted to explore carnal desires with a woman or find a cock to ride she could have. Ella never mention dating anyone. More important to Lilly she never heard any rumor confirming Ella had a fling or was dating anyone. Plus; on more than one occasion Ella talked about finding the right person to marry. Ella was never specific on whom she wanted to marry but it was obvious she was focused on having a life long partner.

The previous weekend Lilly invited Ella over to help with her ancestry project. Ella was disappointed to find out Amanda was at a convention in Milwaukee and was staying there over the weekend. Lilly was excited to take Ella on a tour of the house. Ella was amazed at the TV collectibles displayed through out the first and second floors. It was obvious Amanda liked: Maryann from Gilligan's Island, Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched, Barbara Eden from I Dream of Jeannie, Jaclyn Smith from Charlies Angels, Lindsay Wagner from The Bionic Woman, and Mary Tyler Moore. There were collectibles from other shows as well: Petticoat Junction, I love Lucy, Wonder Woman, That Girl, WKRP in Cincinnati, Partridge Family, Laverne & Shirley, and a few others.

After the tour of the first and second floor Lilly lead Ella to the basement to work on the table in the large rec room. Ella wondered why they went to the rec room when the dinning room table was so large. In this rec room was: an old well used but but large table, a small refrigerator, a pool table, an authentic 1960's record jukebox that was being restored, a vintage looking CD jukebox that worked, there was a 1950's style lighted neon clock, three vintage pinball machines, a bowling arcade game with a puck, a pool table, a current pin-up calendar, antiques with pin-up art being a focus, and all around the walls were a variety of framed pin-up pictures. Amanda had framed: advertisements, magazine covers, and old pin-up playing cards from the 1950's through the 1960's.

Ella asked Lilly about Amanda's fascination with classic actresses and pin-up art. This led to an in depth conversation about: homosexuality, sex, fetishes, and kinks. Never once did Ella confess she was a lesbian or proclaim her love for Amanda. Lilly felt it would be beneficial if she confessed it was "exciting" to masturbate and indulge in pee desperation in front of Amanda. Lilly assured Ella, without Amanda being oblivious to the fact Lilly knew Amanda was watching her, Lilly would have never continued to perform for her friend. Lilly felt if they would have masturbated together Amanda would have gotten the wrong impression. The least thing Lilly wanted was to lead Amanda on. Lilly made sure to let Ella know she was a straight female and had no interest in having sex with a woman.

It was Lilly's belief the reason Amanda was reluctant to date was because she was kinky. Lilly felt Amanda was afraid if she expressed these desires a woman would break up with her.

*** Ella Trying to be Brave ***

Ella again rang the doorbell and needed to adjust the weekender bag.

Amanda: took a deep breath, stepped in front of the door, closed her eyes, and suppressed her attraction to Ella. This was difficult after viewing pornographic pictures and the striptease video. If Amanda allowed her imagination to run away with her it would have been easy to imagine Ella dressed in a 1950's style green and white polka dot dress. Or to imagine her wearing the same blouse but in a rockabilly style outfit. The scenarios were endless. The reason Amanda was suppressing her desires was the belief Ella was straight.

Amanda gave herself a couple more seconds by yelling, "Just give me a second."

She heard Ella reply, "Okay."

Amanda took one last breath. She unlocked and opened the door. She felt the sophisticated women in front of her was a feminine lesbian. This was an odd impression. She had known Ella all her life and never felt this before. Then again Ella was eighteen when she moved away to college. Ella was now twenty-two years old and a college graduate. Granted; she was currently living with her parents and her two younger brothers.

Amanda said, "Hi."

"Nice to see you again."

"Likewise."

Ella answered, "It's been a while."

"It has."

Amanda mentioned, "If you are looking for Lilly she's out of town with her jazz band."

After living in an urban city with so many fake people Ella appreciated Amanda's direct approach.

All Ella could manage to say was, "I know."

"Then what brings you out here?"

Ella suddenly lost her confidence and was unable to find her words. This was exasperating. For two days Ella had rehearsed a speech. She suddenly felt like the inexperienced girl who worked at the hardware store. The woman who hid her attraction toward women. Who adored Amanda and looked up to her. She looked forward to Amanda shopping in the store. Or when her feelings became jumbled when Amanda hung out with Fiona. These feelings were heightened after finding out Amanda was a lesbian.