Amanda Finds a Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** The Beginning ***

The two of them embraced wrapped their arms around one another. For an hour and half gently caressed one another and talked about a variety of things. At the end of their discussion they dressed and washed their teeth. They placed the laundry into the dryer. They enjoyed dinner. Watched a movie. Again talked about a list of things. Ella wanted to stay over night and make love to Amanda again. They both agreed this would cause issues with her family. Amanda knew Ella wasn't ready for this stress. Amanda helped Ella collect her things and escort her to Ella's car. She placed her things into the car.

They wrapped their arms around one another and gazed into one another one's eyes.

Ella hoped Amanda would say it.

Amanda said it, "I love you."

Ella gripped Amanda tighter and said, "I love you too."

Amanda being wise said, "This is when the tough part starts."

Ella made a face and said, "We'll get through everything."

"We'll see."

"Why the reaction?"

"I want us to make it. I'm hoping you are the one. But things can happen."

Passionate Ella answered, "But these changes don't have to be negative."

Amanda answered, "It'll take work."

Ella stood straight up, "I'm willing to make it work. How about you?"

"I'm defiantly in."

Ella with passion said, "Then it will."

Amanda aggressively kissed her. Ella responding in kind. As they kissed Ella was pushed against the car. Ella reached around and grabbed her partners backside. They danced their tongues together. Ella put on the breaks when Amanda reached down and started to unbuckle the belt of her skirt. This wasn't easy for Ella. Amanda stopped because she knew this was the right thing to do. Neither were ready to deal with Ella's family. They again declared their love to one another. Ella rushed herself into the car making the car door a barrier. Ella waved at Amanda. Amanda waved back. Amanda watched Ella: tun on the headlights, turn the car around, drive down the driveway, and turn toward her parents homestead.

There were times when the woods surrounding Amanda's property felt creepy. This was one of those nights. Amanda hurried back into the house. She: turned on all of the outside lights, made sure all of the blinds were shut, and the doors were locked. She was always ready to use her guns if someone made the mistake of breaking into her house.

Both of them wondered if they had found their spouse. Both imagined their wedding. Amanda reminded herself to calm down and to take one thing at a time. Ella was ready to buy engagement rings and set a date.