Amanda Finds a Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had the shock of her life when she stepped into her kitchen.

Ella was wearing a green silky bra and a light blue mid-rise slim fit skinny jeans. She was without shoes and socks. She was standing on the old towel. She was still wearing her glasses, jewelry, and her ribbon was in her hair. She purposely stared at Amanda as she drank down the last of the lemonade.

Amanda was transfixed.

Ella in a seductive voice said, "I'm going to pour myself some more lemonade."

She seductively stepped over to the sink. Filled the cup half way with water. Opened the refrigerator took out the lemonade. Filled the cup and placed the pitcher of lemonade into the refrigerator. She turned toward Amanda.

"Do you have straws?"

Amanda was standing next to the counter island.

She pointed, "In that drawer over there."

Ella: stepped over to the drawer, pulled out a straw, slipped it through the hole in the cover, and seductively drank from the straw.

They stared at one another.

Ella stopped. She set herself on the counter. She again seductively drank the lemonade. She spread her legs out teasing Amanda.

They stared at one another.

To Ella's surprise Amanda lifted up her shirt and started to caress her left breast. This excited Ella on many levels.

Ella jumped down from the counter. Ran on top of the towel. She aggressively grabbed hold onto the counter and bent over in pain. It took some physical stretch to hold her pee. She stood up when the pressure was over. She needed to cross her legs. She again turned toward Amanda. Amanda had slipped her jeans and panties passed her privates and her right hand was gently teasing her puffy lips.

They looked at one another.

Ella was unsure of what to do.

Amanda sensed this.

Amanda gently requested, "I'd like you to finish."

Ella knew what this meant. She had never watched a person masturbate before. The idea she would cause a person to touch themselves was a confidence builder. She was now doing a pee dance and cringing to keep it in. The pressure was becoming painful.

Amanda was pinching her nipples and she was starting to tease her button.

Ella paid attention to where it was. Her clit was smaller and less visible than her previous partner. Ella doubted she would be a good lover. She disagreed with her own thought and told herself to have confidence.

Amanda asked, "How long can you hold it?"

Ella asked, "Should I hold it?"

Amanda stood up. She removed her shirt and completely slipped off her jeans and boyshort panties. She grabbed a kitchen chair and set it so she was in line of sight. She spread her legs and started to tease her button.

She requested, "Could you hold it until I'm ready to cum."

"I'll try."

"Then tell me when you can't hold it anymore. I want to cum as you piss in your pants."

What turned Ella on was the idea she was the reason someone else wanted to masturbate. She found it fascinating on how Amanda was touching herself. She would have never thought of flipping her clit that way.

Ella was crossing her legs, doing a pee dance, one more time held onto the counter, and bent down to hold it in.

This drove Amanda crazy.

Amanda called out, "I'm going to cum."

Ella was grateful. She spread her legs and let her bladder go. She was surprised when the warm burst of pee caused her to have a small orgasm. She lost her breath and squeezed her legs together. The warm pee quickly filled her panties. The flow stained her jeans. Adding to her small orgasm was observing Amanda having a verbal shuddering orgasm. After Ella's orgasm ended she again spread her legs and felt her pee run flow down her legs. It felt odd as her jeans stuck to her legs. She glanced down and witnessed pee flowing out onto the towel. All at once this embarrassed her and she needed to turn away. This wet feeling wasn't the greatest feeling and the smell was honestly a turn off. When her bladder was empty she found the bravery to looked down at herself. She felt three feelings at once. The first was the feeling of being naughty. The second was how vulnerable she felt. The third was how intimate this felt. She was surprised by this feeling because they hadn't even touched one another.

Ella looked up at Amanda. It was obvious Amanda had a powerful orgasm.

Ella teased, "I seemed to have had an accident."

*** Amanda Responds ***

Amanda suspected Lilly knew she watched her and then told Ella about it. Amanda was under the assumption the only reason Ella peed in her jeans was to please her. To Amanda this was an act of love. Amanda accepted the fact she had a lover on her hands. Life experience caused Amanda to restrain herself from fully embracing the idea Ella was the one and they would end up married but she allowed herself to love Ella. These were the reasons Amanda stood up and wanted to bless Ella.

Ella's heart pounded.

Amanda stepped around Ella. For the first time in their lives Amanda wrapped her arms around Ella and supported Ella. Ella snuggled up to her lover.

Amanda asked, "You do this for me?"

Ella answered honestly, "I did it for both of us."

Amanda's hand went up and lightly touched her breasts through her bra.

Ella fluttered.

Ella said in an odd but sincere voice, "I loved watching you play with yourself. I never saw that before."

Amanda reached down and unzipped her urine soaked jeans. Ella helped her slid them down passed her privates. Her zipper and buttons were wide open and her panties were exposed. Amanda did what she always imagined doing to Lilly; she touched Ella's lips though her pee soaked panties.

Ella flinched with pleasure.

Amanda was able to hold her up.

Ella cried out, "I feel so naughty."

This was a completely honest response. Ella was feeling a list of other feelings. For the first time in her life she felt appreciated by a lover. She had never felt this way with either her fiancee or her female partner. Both of them made her feel like she was obligated to please them. Ella was delighted a lover was showing her attention without expecting her to immediately return the favor.

She allowed Amanda to take off her bra. She felt tingly as Amanda ran her fingers up and down her lips through her panties. Loved her neck being kissed. Was delighted on how Amanda was squeezing and giving her breasts attention. It felt wonderful when Amanda twirled her nipples. The way Amanda teased her button she came even before removing her urine soaked panties. Amanda held onto Ella so she wouldn't have fallen to the floor. This was the most intense orgasm Ella ever had. Part of it was how she was touched. The biggest reason was who was touching her and the love she was feeling.

Ella collapsed in Amanda's arms.

Amanda whispered in Ella's ear, "You need a shower."

Ella answered, "I love showers."

Ella turned around and kissed her lover.

Amanda loved the taste of her lipstick and loved the feeling of her lips. Amanda was surprised when Ella reached down and started to squeeze her ass. She became aggressive and pushed Amanda to the counter.

Ella stated, "I love your ass."

Amanda was surprised at Ella's behavior. Even though every lover seemed to grab or massage her backside.

"You do?"

"I've always wanted to touch it."

Amanda reached down and grabbed Ella's hand. "Lets get you cleaned up."

Ella concerned stated, "I better get these wet clothes off."

Amanda asked, "May I take off your jeans?"

This surprised Ella.

"Sure."

Amanda picked up Ella and set her on the counter.

This turned Ella on. This made Ella feel protected and safe.

Amanda grabbed her urine soaked jeans by the top and slide them off; Ella helped her. Ella was surprised when Amanda: lifted them up high, studied them, and then smelled them. Ella was unsure of how she felt about her lover smelling her urine soaked jeans. When Amanda was finished she set them in the sink. Amanda reached up and removed her panties. Ella enjoyed helping her. Again Amanda smelled them. Amanda could tell by Ella's look smelling her panties seemed odd. Amanda all at once felt self conscious.

Ella spotted her lovers awkward look.

Ella mentioned, "I've read how people enjoy the smell of urine. Are you one of those?"

"I guess I do."

They giggled.

Ella asked, "Did you want to pee on me?"

Amanda smiled.

She answered, "There's time to experiment with pee another time. I'm feeling we need to really discuss it."

"Will there be another time?"

Amanda answered, "Your my lover. Right?"

Ella's heart jumped.

"Of course."

"Then there will be another time."

Ella grabbed Amanda by the neck and kissed her.

The passionately stood there kissing one another.

Ella pulled away and said, "I need to take a shower."

Amanda picked her up and set her on the towel. Again this made Ella feel protected. She instructed Ella to wait. Ella listened. Amanda: stepped over to first floor linen closet, grabbed a beach towel, and a regular towel. She debated about taking a shower on the first floor but decided not to. She walked the towels to Ella. She instructed Ella to use the one towel to wipe off her legs. Ella did so. After Amanda wrapped the towel around her waist and tied it. This is when Amanda took Ella's hand.

"Lets take that shower now."

Ella felt she needed one. Even after wiping her torso and legs she could still smell it. Even if her lover liked the smell of pee she wasn't a fan. What Ella liked viewing was: Amanda's long torso, her backside shift up and down with every step, and her in shape powerful thighs move. Ella could barely contain herself when Amanda opened her bedroom door and escorted her to the bathroom.

*** The Shower ***

Amanda wanted to touch and kiss every inch of Ella's body. Amanda loved her small round breasts and her round medium sized areolas. There was no doubting when Ella was aroused because of how hard her nipples and breasts were. She found it cute on how her breasts were on the outside of her chest and there was a noticeable gap between them. Something completely exciting was the red landing strip above Ella's pussy.

Amanda asked in a teasing way, "You are a true redhead?"

Ella answered, "Now you know."

Amanda suddenly remembered her laptop.

"I have to get my laptop."

She ran out of the bathroom.

Ella said to an empty bathroom, "Your naked?"

She laughed.

She was looking forward to removing the pee smell and taking a shower with Amanda. She felt a shower would be romantic. Being alone the feeling of being naughty was almost overwhelming. She was surprised this caused her to be aroused. She found where the towels and wash cloths were. She wished she had brought her toiletries and even debated about going downstairs to retrieve her bag. She thought better of this idea when she found a decent soap and her own brand of body wash. With these items being under the sink, in back, and in a basket she suspected these items were left behind by an ex lover. This was a reminder Amanda was an experienced lover. She hoped she wouldn't be a disappointment to Amanda. She wanted to believe the sex research she dove into would help her at this moment. She never again wanted to be told she was an unexciting lover who knew nothing about sex. This was the excuse her female lover gave for cheating on her. She avoided the pain of this memory by focusing on her current female lover. She was grateful they would postpone experimenting with pee until another time. She agreed with Amanda and wanted to discuss this fetish in more detail. Knowing they would be making love another time made her heart flutter and gave her another level of confidence.

In a panic Amanda ran downstairs and out onto her deck. She didn't think anything of being naked on her deck. She packed: her laptop, the accessories, and stuffed the power strip into the bag. She left the cord strung across the deck. She stepped back into her house. She made sure the sliding doors to the deck were locked. She: set the backpack on the island counter, stepped over to her linen closet, grabbed an old beach towel, and carried it to the sink. She again sniffed the urine soaked clothes and towel. She was surprised and embarrassed this was a turn on for her. She wrapped the clothes and both towels into the beach towel. She grabbed the clothes she left on the floor and quickly ran everything downstairs. She mixed these items with a few of her own and did a load of laundry. She headed back upstairs. She grabbed her backpack and carried it into her bedroom.

She took a deep breath and stepped into her bathroom. She was turned on by the silhouette of her lover washing herself behind the curtain. Amanda felt Ella was a very beautiful woman. No one ever considered Ella to be ugly. There were very few people who considered Ella to be beautiful. Even Ella didn't consider herself to be beautiful, attractive yes, but never beautiful. Ella was fortunate to be with a lover who honestly felt she was beautiful. Amanda: had a thing for redheads, adored her freckles, liked her eyes, enjoyed kissing her lips, felt these new pair of glasses were a turn on, and preferred smaller breasts.

Amanda pulled back the curtain and stepped into the shower. Ella adored Amanda's feminine frame. She loved Amanda's curvy backside, her medium tear dropped tits, and her strong shapely legs. She watched as Amanda stepped under the water. Watching the water soak her body was amazing. The coolest part was seeing her long dark hair turn wet and her trimmed pubic hair flatten. Ella was grateful she kept it trim. Something she never liked about her female lover was how inconstant she was in keeping herself trimmed. Anther turn on was seeing how hard her Amanda's breasts became when the water hit her body.

Ella felt appreciated when Amanda gently took her soap, lathered her hands, used the wash cloth, and washed her. What made this super erotic was how Amanda purposely avoided her womanhood. Ella especially liked how she spent extra time washing her legs. Ella made a note on how Amanda seemed to be fascinated by her feet. This was somewhat awkward for Ella because Ella had always believed her feet were ugly.

Ella was happy to return the favor. Amanda loved Ella's soft and gentle touch. It was obvious Ella liked her hair. She was the first lover to wash her hair and massage her head. Like all of her lovers she spent time touching her breasts. What made Ella different was how she teased her nipples. Amanda wondered if Ella would be able to bring her to a breast orgasm. Amanda accomplished this twice on her own. These two times were an example of Amanda's determination and patience. There were countless times she intended to giver herself a breast orgasm but ended up giving up and aggressively attacked her clit. Like other lovers Ella enjoyed grabbing and twirling her butt. Amanda never understood why anyone like her backside. Having her butt played with did little for her enjoyment. To please Ella she leaned up against the shower wall and stuck her ass up into the air. To Amanda's surprise the way Ella was squeezing and touching it was actually arousing. This was until Ella touched her anus. Amanda just about jumped through the roof. Amanda never had a lover touch her there before. Amanda suggested Ella warn her next time. Ella promised she would.

Ella felt awkward imagining peeing on her lover. Amanda wondered what it would be like if her lover peed on her chest. Neither spoke of these thoughts. Both felt there would be time to go over specific fetishes and kinks later. Right now they just wanted to make love.

*** Ella Pulls it Off ***

Amanda turned off the water and led Ella out of the bathtub. She quickly grabbed one of the towels Ella had left on the sink and handed it to Ella. She gladly took it. Both dried themselves. Amanda gently took Ella's hand and led her into the bedroom. Amanda pulled the blankets back and led Ella onto the bed. They started by passionately kissing one another. Ella quickly started to reach for her pussy. Amanda stopped her. Amanda could Ella was inexperienced by how fast she wanted to go. Amanda took the lead and slowed everything down. She did so by kissing every inch of Ella's body and by purposefully skipping her womanhood. When she finally started to play with her pussy she started by touching the inside of her legs and slowly reaching her folds. Ella was sopping wet. Amanda assumed they would be making love many more times in their lives. She would tease the living hell out her on a different day. Amanda proceeded with a more aggressive approach. With her lower lip she grabbed Ella's clit. Amanda placed her upper lip on the other side of her clit and pressed her tongue against Ella's clit and her upper lip. This obviously drove Ella crazy. When Ella was approaching an orgasm Amanda sucked her clit. This sent Ella over the edge.

Ella had never experienced anything like this. She felt so disheveled. No one, male or female, had spent so much time touching and kissing her. It was electric when Amanda sucked her clit. No one had ever done this before. She suddenly felt very inexperienced. She wondered if she would be able to give her lover an orgasm. She remembered an article written by a lesbian for lesbians without a lot of experience. This woman suggested to repeat what the reader found pleasurable. In just about every article communication was a key to pleasure. In another article it promoted the idea a lover should have confidence without being arrogant.

Ella started by just kissing and cuddling Amanda. Amanda loved both of these things but normally this was at the end of a session. She felt this was Ella's way of gaining confidence. To Amanda this was another sign Ella was an inexperienced lover. Amanda was about to grab Ella's hand and gently lead her to her pussy. Instead; Ella started to kiss her her breasts. Amanda either hated her breasts being kissed or loved it. To her surprise Ella was actually good at it. Amanda liked how she started on the outside and slowly made her way to her nipple. Just like in the shower Ella teased her nipples.

This time she was using her lips and tongue. This was highly arousing to Amanda. She again wondered if Ella would be able to bring her to a breast orgasm. Just as she thought this Ella moved off her breasts and kissed her way down to her privates. Amanda wondered how this would go. More than once she stopped a lover from performing oral. The sure bet for Amanda was having her clit licked or having it touched. To her surprised Ella started by moving her fingers up and down her lips. Amanda liked Ella's gentle touch. Amanda was happy when Ella separated her lips and started to play with her clit. Amanda became concerned when Ella slowly inserted a finger.

The two worst experiences Amanda ever had was when a lover tried to insert toy and when a lover would insert two of her fingers. Amanda found it pleasurable when Ella started to lick her clit like a lollipop. This was a standard move but Amanda enjoyed it a great deal. She loved feeling Ella's tongue moving up the shaft of her clit and then feeling it get twirled. She was happy when Ella slowly started to repeat this action. Amanda realized she had two to three fingers inside of her. She never had sex with a guy and stopped her lover from jamming the toy inside of her. She was surprised on how gentle Ella was and was finding her fingers pleasurable. Amanda focused on Ella's tongue. This suddenly became impossible when it felt as though Ella's fingers were digging for something. Amanda was ready to grab her hand. What stopped this reaction was when Ella's fingers touched a spot. It was like electric current went surging through her body. Amanda convulsed and screamed.

Ella was getting frustrated because she couldn't find the spot. What made looking for Amanda's G-spot so difficult was how tight Amanda was. The other issue; this was the first time Ella ever tried to find one. Her fiancee was terrible at giving oral and often times came to soon. What he was good at was playing with her G-Spot; this was the only way she could orgasm with her fiancee. She learned the lollipop technique from her female lover. Ella often wished her female lover would have done anything else but in her lovers defense it brought her to an orgasm. Ella was surprised on how much work it took to keep her fingers on the spot while continuing to maintain her tongue action. Because Ella was persistent Amanda had a screaming orgasm. Ella was shocked when Amanda locked her legs around her head and shuddered violently. For a brief moment Ella was unable to breath. As soon as the waves started to subside Amanda released her legs.