Amanda Finds a Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I should go."

She turned and headed to her car.

"Wait a second."

Ella stopped and closed her eyes.

"Who drives all the way out here but doesn't know why they stopped bye?"

Ella's heart jumped.

She turned around and held onto her weekender bag for comfort.

Ella asked sheepishly, "Are you dating anyone?"

Ella felt this was a stupid question. This was nothing like her imagined speech.

Surprised at the question Amanda answered, "Why?"

Ella stood there.

*** Amanda's Frustration ***

Amanda took a deep breath to avoid expressing her displeasure. Amanda was one of a half dozen out lesbian in a three county area (there were roughly a dozen closeted ones). This was a very conservative traditional rural area. Amanda recalled: the three local women who wanted to have a fling with her because they were bi-curious, the two married woman who suggested they have a threesome with their husbands, and the four or five times when a woman hit on her because they found it funny. It was awful when a woman hit on her for this reason. She wondered why married women assumed she would be interested in a three some.

Then again; a friend of hers suggested she should be the third of a lesbian threesome. Amanda discounted the idea Ella was pulling a prank. Amanda assumed, Ella was on the rebound, and was fantasizing about being a lesbian. The least thing Amanda wanted was to be in a relationship and the partner realize she was straight. She observed this happened to three friends of hers. Two of these friends often had flings with bi-curious women or enjoyed being with newbies. Amanda wondered why these friends were surprised when their bi-curious girlfriends broke up with them. The least thing Amanda wanted was to fall for a woman, have an intimate relationship, and have the woman come to the realization she was straight. Even with how sexually charged Amanda was, and how attractive Ella appeared to be, the least thing Amanda wanted was a fling.

Amanda sighed.

This caused Ella's countenance to fall.

This changed Amanda's approach.

"I recognize. There aren't very many out lesbians in this tri-county area. Hell, there might be very few of us in a five county area."

The truth of this caused Amanda to pause for a second.

She continued, "I'm assuming you are questioning your sexuality. This is often a confusing time for a person. I get the bi-curious thing but I'm uninterested in sleeping with someone so they can figure it out. I won't tell anyone you showed up here. If you want to experiment head to Madison and hang out in a lesbian bar. The best bet is to join a dating website and hope the woman is willing to travel. Or you will have to travel. Be prepared for a long drive."

All Ella could say was "But.."

Amanda turned around and shut the door.

Ella's heart sank. This went horribly. She wondered what happened to her grown up confident self. The person who: broke it off with her fiancee, faced the fact she was bisexual, came out to her family as a lesbian, and drove out here to ask Amanda out. She hoped this would lead to marriage.

Amanda waited to hear a car door and the car drive away. She was irritated she never heard a car door. She again looked through the camera.

Ella was was kneeling on her concrete porch. On one side of her was her purse and bag. On the other side of her was a box of colored chalk. On her knee was a sketch pad. She was doodling on the sketch pad. She stood up. Took a deep breath and rang the doorbell again. She took two steps back and placed the sketch book against her chest.

This allowed Amanda to see what Ella created. In the center of the page were two women stick figures holding hands. Over one of the heads she wrote the name Ella and over the other was the name Amanda. Underneath the stick figures was written, "Looking for a long term relationship." If Ella was being completely forth right she would have wrote I love you. Ella believed if she wrote this it would have scared Amanda away. This was the least thing she wanted to happen.

Amanda was surprised.

It was obvious Ella was nervous as she approached the door and rang it again.

Amanda opened the door.

Ella held the sign.

Amanda asked, "Is it true?"

Ella answered, "I'm looking for a long term relationship with the intention of marriage."

"I heard you were engaged? But you broke it off?"

"Both things are true."

"Did you love him?"

"Yes."

"Then why would you want to date a woman? Are you bisexual? I already told you I'm not interested in a fling."

"I'm not wanting a fling."

"You just mentioned you loved your fiancee?"

"I did love him."

"Did you have sex with him?"

"Yes."

"Then why would you want to have a long term relationship with a woman? Or want to date me?"

"I'd like to discuss it with you."

Amanda gave her a look.

"If you don't think it'll work out I'll never ask you out again."

Amanda studied Ella.

Ella stated, "You know me. You know I'm not crazy. I just have to know."

Amanda suspicious asked, "Know what?"

"Even before I moved in with my fiancee. I wondered What my life would have been like if I had asked you out before I went to college."

Amanda answered, "I'd have told you to go to college and find yourself."

With a sophistication Ella answered, "I'd be here today announcing I found myself."

"Are an exclusive lesbian."

"No."

Amanda sighed.

Ella stated, "I believe in monogamy so I would never cheat on you."

"You have any idea how I'd feel if you cheated on me with a guy?"

With sophistication Ella answered, "It's the same way I'd feel if you cheated on me with a woman."

Amanda pointed to herself and stated, "I would never cheat on anyone."

Ella said, "If I believed you were the type to sleep around I wouldn't be here."

"The question is. Are you interested in having monogamous relationship with me? No other girls. No other guys. We'd be in an exclusive committed relationship."

Out of exasperation Ella said, "I wish I had the courage to ask you out a long time ago."

Amanda opened the door and motioned for her to step in. Ella tried to quickly gather her things. Ella dropping all of the chalk onto the concrete porch. She somewhat panicked. She struggled picking up the chalk. Amanda stepped onto the porch and carefully picked up Ella's purse and bag. Glancing in the bag Amanda noticed: an old bath towel, a new bath towel, a change of clothes, toiletries for a shower, a paper towel roll, a folded up laundry bag, and a large plastic cup with a cover. Amanda closed the bag.

When Amanda bent over Ella caught a gimps of her breasts. This excited Ella. She liked their tear drop shape and large areolas. Ella hoped Amanda enjoyed her breasts being touched and kissed. Ella's female partner would get flustered if Ella spent even a short amount of time playing with her partners breasts. Even worse was how her partner ignored her breasts. One of the few things her Fiance was good at was the way he touched her breasts. This was one of many sexual subjects she spent studying since breaking up with her female partner. She hoped Amanda wanted her breasts caressed and hoped she would touch and kiss hers.

Amanda said, "It's okay."

This made Ella feel better. She somewhat panicked seeing Amanda carrying her bag. She calmed herself. Finished placing her chalk into the box and closed it.

"May I have my bag."

"Sure."

Amanda handed it to her.

Ella gently placed her box of chalk into the plastic bag. She tore a sheet of paper towel off of the roll and wiped her hands clean.

Ella mentioned, "It's a nice day outside."

Amanda smiled and asked, "Would you like to sit outside on the deck? Or prefer the kitchen?"

Ella took out her plastic bottle, "I could use some water?"

"Would you like some lemonade or iced tea?"

"I'd love some lemonade."

"Lets start in the kitchen and go from there."

"That'd be great."

*** Ella Gets a Chance ***

Ella followed Amanda. She always found the shape of Amanda's butt and long hips to be appealing. Ella believed the one dressing up as a pin-up model should have been Amanda. Ella believed the reason she liked women who had shapely backsides was because of Amanda's backside. If they were already a couple Ella would have lovingly tapped her buttock. A fantasy of Ella was to really play with her butt cheeks. If Amanda would allow it she wanted to explore her anus. By stepping into Amanda's house and following her into the kitchen there was a chance all of this could happen.

"You can set your things on the island."

Ella chose to set her polka dot purse and large green weekender bag on a tall chair. There were three of them in front this counter island.

"May I fill the cup?"

"Oh sure."

Ella removed the cover and handed it to Amanda.

"If you could fill half with water."

"No problem."

Ella watched Amanda fill the cup with water and step to the refrigerator. Ella felt all tingly inside. She hoped Amanda was attracted to her. She hoped Amanda liked the outfit she chose. It took many hours of shopping online to put together an outfit she felt comfortable wearing and could afford.

Besides shopping Ella spent time researching pee as a fetish. She: read peoples personal experiences, read articles on the topic, touched her stream in a shower, tried a pee desperation session just before a shower, the next day peed in a pair of jeans, before another shower peed on herself, and with great bravery tried drinking her own pee. Experimenting at her parents house was difficult but managed to do so by locking herself away in an upstairs bathroom. Pee was something she would have never taken up on her own but after studying it and experimenting with it understood the reasons why someone would find it exciting. She admitted to herself she liked the naughty feeling after peeing in her jeans. An intriguing idea was peeing on Amanda's chest and stomach.

Amanda's heart was pounding as she filled the cup with the lemonade. Ella's behavior before leaving town now made sense. What impressed Amanda was how mature she was currently acting. It was apparent somewhere along the way Lilly had let Ella into the house or Lilly had let Ella know she was into: pin-up, rockabilly, and vintage clothing. Amanda wondered what else Ella was willing to participate in. Amanda appreciated Ella's persistence at the door. It was obvious Ella was fighting her own nervousness. Amanda recalled how nerve racking it was the first few times she asked out a woman on a date. She was impressed Ella was looking for a long term relationship and voiced a dedication to being monogamous. A concern was Ella being bisexual. For the first time Amanda considered wearing a strap on. She wondered if this would satisfy any desires of Ella wanting a real one. If Ella was willing to dress up for her the least thing she could do is wear a strap on. She reminded herself to slow down. She put the lemonade away and handed Ella the cup.

Ella took a sip.

"Is it good?"

Being honest, "It's great."

Ella purposely drank down half of the cup.

This surprised Amanda. Even more of surprise was when Ella asked, "Would you mind filling it up again?"

"No problem."

Just like before Amanda mixed it and gave the cup to Ella.

Ella drank down a quarter of the cup.

Ella started the conversation by saying, "Lilly told me you own your Dad's construction company."

"I don't own it yet. Dad still owns it but I run the day to day operation."

"I always admired you working with all those men."

"You did?"

"If you weren't good at it you'd have been run off a construction site."

Amanda smiled and stated,"There's a lot of truth to that."

"You work at the garden center?"

"I know it's crazy. But I love working retail. I enjoy setting up all the displays and I look forward to the changes. If I get promoted I'll be able to move out of my parents house."

Amanda watched Ella drink more of the lemonade.

Amanda asked, "How's your family?"

Ella knew what Amanda was getting at.

"Mom was disappointed I called of the wedding. They were really upset when I came out. The worst part is they keep blaming themselves. My two oldest sisters are mad at me. I just want them to treat me like before. I can't stay angry at them. They are my family and I love them."

"My Dad blames himself."

"Why do they do that?"

Amanda answered, "I feel they believe they damaged us or something. What I've learned is you can't control what other people think. To try is a waste of time and often times will backfire. I can't convince someone to accept me. Just as I don't have to like someone else. Just don't tell me I can't be who I am."

"Makes sense."

Amanda asked, "Outside you said you were bisexual. Why didn't you tell them?"

"They are struggling with the idea I'm a lesbian. Much less if I said I was bisexual."

"I'm a lesbian and I struggle with the idea someone is bisexual."

"I can only speak for me. I'm able to love both men and women. But having sex with a man is just not the same."

She paused and drank some lemonade.

She felt being fully transparent was the way to go.

"I'll be honest with you. If I married a guy I would never leave him and I'd love him with all my heart. But I'd need a woman on the side to feel the intimacy I crave. But if I'm with a woman I wouldn't ever need a guy. This is one of the reasons I broke if off with my fiancee. He felt if I slept with a woman I was cheating on him. I couldn't do that to him. With me looking for a long term monogamous relationship I need to be with a woman. I really don't believe I'd feel comfortable in a poly type of relationship."

She again took a long drink of her lemonade.

Amanda asked, "I'm assuming you've had a relationship with a woman?"

"I was in a long term relationship with a woman during my sophomore and Junior years in college. A relationship I kept secret from my family. Jenny cheated on me and I was devastated."

"Is this why you started dating guys?"

"Not really."

"Okay."

"When I first started college I was surprised both guys and girls wanted to date me. So I did."

"Oh."

Based upon Amanda's tone and body language she felt it was important to clarify.

"I've only slept with two and a half people."

"Hugh."

Ella giggled.

For some reason Amanda found Ella's reaction cute.

"I'm ashamed to say after breaking up with my fiancee I went to a lesbian bar and hooked up with a woman. I felt sorry for her when I stopped it. I just couldn't go through with it. I just can't have sex with someone without loving the person."

Amanda restrained her herself from giggling. She could only imagine the shock on the other woman as Ella put on the brakes. To hear how Ella stopped an intense sexual encounter impress Amanda.

Amanda asked, "So. The two people you've had full on sex with were in long term relationships?"

"Yes."

Amanda believed Amanda's story because she knew how Ella was raised.

Ella asked, "Lilly told me you were looking for a long term relationship. Is that true?"

"Yes. Like you I can't stand flings. Threesomes. Switching partners and everything else. Unfortunately at the beginning of coming out I had two one night stands. I didn't like how I felt after. The only time I have sex with someone is if I feel we're in a relationship."

Ella said, "I've never known you to have multiple partners."

"Some of my friends have suggested I should be more open. But I just can't stand one night stands."

They giggled at how it sounded.

Ella took a drink of her lemonade.

Ella went for it, "What you need is a person who understands you like to shoot guns and votes Republican."

Excited Amanda said, "That's a good place to start."

They laughed.

During this laugh it hit Amanda. It sent shock waves throughout her body. Her heart fluttered. Amanda stopped laughing.

Ella stopped laughing as well. She felt everything change.

Amanda asked, "You wouldn't mind if I went hunting?"

"I could get Mom to make the venison sausage. Or maybe I could get her receipt and we'd make it together."

"You understand I work a lot of hours."

Ella replied, "I work too. I'm sure we could work things out."

"You don't mind my collection?"

Ella with a ladies sophistication stood up and backed up and asked, "You like my outfit?"

"Of course."

"Isn't this outfit similar to the artwork and collectibles in this house."

"Yes. But how'd you know?"

"Last week I helped Lilly with her ancestry chart. She took me on a tour of the house and we worked on it in the rec room."

Amanda asked, "You weren't offended?"

In a gentle tone asked, "Does it look like it?"

They gave one another looks.

Ella broke the silence, "Why anyone would be offended at art is beyond me. If people are offended by the art you've put up I'd wonder about that person. I don't believe anything you have hanging or displayed is inappropriate. If my nephews and nieces came over I'd say we should cover up the nudes downstairs But adults shouldn't be freaked out by what you have displayed. It's who you are. And what your into."

Amanda somewhat skeptical of her own feelings said, "But your Ella. Your Fiona's baby sister."

This hurt.

"Maybe this won't work out."

Amanda found herself in a panic, "Why would you say that?"

"You can't see I've grown up? You must still see me as the eighteen year old who worked in the hardware store."

Ella was about to leave.

"Just wait."

Ella listened to Amanda.

"I apologize. It's obvious you've grown up to be a sophisticated woman. I'm just shocked you want to go out with me. And it appears as though you are open to kink."

"I might be."

Amanda replied, "It's difficult for me to think you'd be into kinks and fetishes."

"Because I'm Fiona's sister?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"Because of who you are."

In a sophisticated manner she answered, "Maybe I don't want to show the world I'm willing to try kinky things. But I wouldn't mind trying kinky things with a loving partner. I'm hoping this would be you."

Ella again impressed Amanda.

Amanda buried this thought and countered, "You don't want to date me. Why not find someone else. I know you've had a crush on me. But I'm most likely not what you've imagined."

"Why would you say that? Am I not the one asking you out? Am I not the one who has dressed this way? The reason I've had a crush on you is because you are the type of woman I want to be with. I like how you are obviously a lesbian but you have feminine traits. I'm not attracted to women who act like boys."

"I'm a woman. I like being a woman. And I'm attracted to women. I'm not a man hater and I don't feel the need to act like one. Just as I've never had any desire to have sex with one."

"You've never had sex with a guy?"

"No."

"Oh."

"Is this bad?"

Ella answered, "It's rare to find someone who hasn't tried straight sex at least once."

They giggled at this.

Ella became serious, "I'm hoping we'd end up married some day. If not. That's okay too. But at least I'd know."

Amanda said, "Slow down. You're are on the rebound. You could find a much better woman than me."

"But I moved back here to see if it would work out between us. I could have easily moved to any where else and have a much larger dating pool."

Amanda replied, "Isn't that the truth."

They both laughed.

This laughter suddenly affected Amanda's bladder.

"I'm sorry. But you'll have to excuse me I have to use the restroom."

Ella said, "Okay."

*** Ella Proves Herself ***

If Ella hadn't shown up Amanda would have been on the deck viewing porn and would have emptied her bladder into her jeans. After she would have laid down on one of the outdoor lounge chairs and gave her herself relief. With her house so secluded there wasn't anyone who would have seen her. Amanda enjoyed masturbating and making love in the great outdoors. She stepped into the bathroom on the first floor and went normally.