All Comments on 'Amanda, My Cousin; Mandy, My Lover'

by bnaylor987

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nonsense!

Nowhere is it taboo to have sex with a 6th Cousin.

Not even with a 5th, 4th, 3rd or 2nd!

The only relationship that supposedly is off limits (and even that relationship has been proven not to produce the two headed, long tailed monsters of superstition) is FIRST cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great class! Wish I had an experience like yours. Can not wait to see how the story continues.

WordcraftWordcraftover 5 years ago
TO ANON 1/13/2019

re: Nowhere is it taboo to have sex with a 6th Cousin.

Nope, it's not and that's why this story is in the romance section. If they both were attracted to each other because they loved the the thought that it was taboo, and the story was approached from that aspect, then yeah, it could be in the incest/taboo section.

Since the author is focused on their love for each other, then this story is truly a romance. I think a lot of incest stories are far better love stories.

bnaylor, this is a great first attempt, 5 stars! I would love to see you keep it as a love story.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 5 years ago
Romantic Indeed!

Loved It, More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
?

They are cousins but it's not labeled as Incest. It's not Romance either, it's an erotic Couplings story at best. Weak 3 stars...

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME. Truly love making

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

A beautiful beginning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbnaylor987@bnaylor987
Just a guy who started writing as a release. Liked to read stories here and thought I would add my 2 cents. Some stories are real and mine and some are real and belong to others, and some are just made up while driving. Hope you enjoy.