Amanda Stays Over with Us

Story Info
GF & best friend reminisce sexy experiences as young nurses.
3.3k words
3.97
13.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SOT24
SOT24
23 Followers

Brilliant news! Amanda was coming to stay. She was my girlfriend Louise's best friend and she was really good fun.

Amanda and Louise went back years to when they were training to become nurses. They had become firm friends instantly as they had the same outlook on life which revolved around planning for a future in nursing and as importantly, enjoying life to the full.

The pair of them were now 28 with birthdays three days apart and they just oozed sexual energy when they were together. Indeed, the last time she came to stay was just after Louise had moved in with me. We had stayed up late drinking as the two girls swapped and reminisced about the good old days - and as the wine flowed - they opened up about their sexual exploits.

No man was safe from their predatory ways it seemed, and with a large training hospital full of young randy men, there were never any shortage of flesh for them to seek out.

Amanda related a story of when she was seeing a married dental surgeon. She said he had the biggest cock she had seen. They only ever fucked in his dental surgery. Amanda mentioned him dipping his cock into the glass of mouthwash before sucking him off, and an experience where he had administered Entinox whilst fucking her. She described it as floating on air whilst being full of cock.

I sat quietly with a huge hard on listening their stories hoping they would simply forget I was there. Not as if it mattered as they knew exactly what effect it was having on me!

In the morning that last time she stayed, Louise was getting dressed so I joined Amanda downstairs for breakfast. She looked stunning wearing silky shorts and revealing vest with a Nike tick on it. I tried not to stare but I felt movement between my legs. I then noticed she had consumed at least two large portions of my favourite breakfast cereal, finishing the box leaving me none.

She ignored my mock protests and teased me as she sexily licked the last cereal remnants off of her spoon, 'accidentally' letting some milk dribble down her chin saying how "delicious it tasted" and how I would have "loved it". She then gathered up the milk on her chin with a finger before she popped her finger sexily into her mouth.

"You are a bitch" I complained "and worse than that, a fucking tease!"

Taking her finger from her mouth, she stepped forward and was standing very close to me when she said;

"Not always!" before she leant in and kissed me.

For about three glorious seconds, her tongue was in my mouth and her hands were on my hips. As I gave her my tongue, she broke away, turned around and making her way to the kettle asked if I wanted coffee. Jesus I was hard!

As she filled the kettle, I nuzzled up behind her with my obvious hard on in my shorts pressing into her ass. She didn't complain when I brought my hands around and into the underarm opening of the vests to hold her tits. They felt fantastic as did her nipples which were standing to attention like two guardsmen outside Buckingham palace.

Then it was all over with a sharp. "Not now tiger"

- and as she looked at the ceiling towards where Louise was she added;

"We will pick this up another day".

Another day? I was almost cumming for fuck's sake!

So I was really looking forward to seeing Amanda after that promise. Of course she arrived very late as usual. I was pissed off as we were going bowling and then eat & drink in London 20 miles away. But it was now too late so we ate locally in a Chinese restaurant and had a few drinks in a dismal pub opposite my flat.

The two girls were on form and lit up the dreary old man's pub like two 10,000 watt light bulbs! That is until they went off together to use the loos. They returned and said we were leaving immediately as the loos were filthy.

So we grabbed two cartons of wine (all the local but incomprehensible Asian shopkeeper had!) to top up the little we had and went back to the flat and got home around 10.30pm. Not much of a night out. With wine flowing and music on, we chatted and I bought up the subject of Amanda's dentist. I said it was a really sexy story and asked her how long their affair lasted.

Amanda said she saw him for about 8 months and would phone him for an appointment when she was randy and had no cock in her life. He never ever turned her down. (Neither would I!). She went on to describe her favourite sex with the dentist was when his wife telephoned them mid session.

He was telling his wife how the dental nurse had gone home sick and he had to stay behind preparing for the next day. As he sat on a table lying to his wife, a frustrated Amanda became a little pissed off with the length of the conversation especially when she noticed his cock was now flaccid after all the sucking she had done before this bloody phone call. So she grabbed his cock and played with it until it was hard. She then sucked him, but it wasn't easy or comfortable. So she held onto him and guided him across the room by his cock.

As he had moved from the desk onto the dentist reclining chair, Amanda now had his cock firmly in her mouth all the time without letting go. Now laying on his back and still talking nonsense with his wife, Amanda went in for the kill.

She said she was determined to make him cum while his wife listened and had never worked so hard on a blowjob. As she worked her magic, the dentist had already excused his odd suppressed moans as originating from a historic bad back.

From Amanda's heightened vigour and the way she looked at him without letting his cock out of her warm mouth, he apparently guessed what she was trying to do, so he attempted to finish the call with his wife. But his wife was having none of it. It became a sexy race to se who could finish first! Amanda became anxious, as despite her very best work, he got close, but then seemed to be able to just stay away from that inevitable moment of release.

Then in a moment of inspiration, she remembered her last boyfriend had introduced her to massaging his prostrate which always did the trick for him. So with no formalities such as wetting her finger - she shoved a digit up his ass.

She released his cock from her oral grip and wanked him furiously. The poor(?) dentist grunted loudly as his most private place was invaded and blamed his noise on the back pain again to an anxious wife on the other end of the phone. As he tried to tell her he would have to go and take some pain killers, Amanda won the competition - he came over her face and chair.

Our drink ran out just before our stamina. I went to make coffee and Louise excused herself for a shower. This almost certainly meant I would definitely have sex tonight. I guessed Amanda's sexy story had made Louise as hot as I was. Amanda came into the kitchen as I remembered a joke I had planned for her to discover in the morning. I had wrapped my breakfast cereal box in a lightweight chain and padlock to stop her eating all of it as she had done last time. In all honesty, it wouldn't delay her at all, but was meant as a joke.

She smiled as I demonstrated the new security arrangements. I showed her the key to the padlock. She laughed and said I better hide the key somewhere safe and suddenly lunged at me to grab it. I was too quick for her and darted away. As she tried again, I held my jeans waistband open and pretended to pop the key in my underpants (in reality the key was still in my hand) - informing her that if she wanted to steal my food, she would have to retrieve the key herself.

She moved towards me, mocking me by calling me a 'selfish prick' and grabbed my balls through my jeans.

"Give me the key or I'll squeeze" she warned.

In this mock battle, things were hotting up. Instantly, I placed my hand over her skirt and her groin, pushing onto her mound over her clothes and said falsely threatened;

"If you hurt me, I will hurt you".

The sexual tension was palpable and so exciting. Like a stand off scene in a spaghetti western, we stood for a few seconds almost face to face, with a hand on each other's groin not knowing who would grab first. I was hard and Amanda began to stroke my cock over my jeans. The mood changed immediately. We were soon kissing like the last time we were together in my kitchen.

Swapping tongues, I stroked her pussy over her skirt before reaching down and placing my hand was under her skirt with my fingers on her wet panties. I was so randy I thought I might cum right there and then!

I managed to pull her panties to one side and push two fingers in her. She was so wet I could hear the lovely sound of her moan as I pushed my fingers in and then out before adding a third. She tried to undo my zip, but at that point we heard Louise open the bathroom door upstairs.

OMG, we stopped and straightened ourselves up, mutually and silently accepting that although a sexy moment, it really wasn't right - or at least, the right time.

Louise and I did fuck that night and with some energy. I usually mix soft and gentle with rough, but not tonight as I went straight to animal mode. From the noises she was making, Louise seemed happy with what I was offering.

As she snuggled up afterwards, she remarked what a sexy night it had been and that I had seem to have made quite a mess of her as she still had cum leaking from her, making an already uncomfortable wet patch even bigger.

She also remarked poor Amanda as she was alone in our spare room but probably joined in alone. The thought of Amanda masturbating the other side of the wall - just inches from me - made me hard again.

I agreed it had been a sexy night as I guided Louise's hand on my cock. She protested she was tired so instead, I went down on her and cleaned up the cum I had deposited earlier until Louise enjoyed another orgasm. Louise was knackered by now as as she slept, I knocked out a satisfying wank thinking of Amanda in the next room and how if this was a porn movie, I would have found a way into her room and fucked her silly.

In the morning I woke to hear noises in my kitchen. It was obvious Amanda was at my cereal again! A few minutes later as I started to doze off again there was a knock at our bedroom door. Louise answered with a just-woken-up sounding "Yes?'

Amanda came in with breakfast for Louise and I plus with a huge smile. In fact she made two trips to the kitchen to get coffee, tea, toast and cereal for all of us. It was a bloody lovely gesture. She said it was a thank you to us for letting her stay.

She also suggested we might need to replace the energy we had used when we had been 'busy' last night - she must have heard us having sex.

Louise apologised and Amanda said she shouldn't. Looking me in the eye for a second, she said it had been a sexy night and reliving those dentists experiences had also made her randy. She smiled and said she had also been busy-but-alone the same time we were having sex!

My cock was hard again and I struggled to prevent an embarrassing duvet tent. Amanda then went on to congratulate us for the stamina we had to be able to do a second session. My God, was she listening at the door as I had licked Louise's pussy clean?

As we ate breakfast, my cock subsided. Amanda looked fabulous in a large tee shirt as she cleared the breakfast things to Louises' dressing table in the bedroom. She sat on the end of the bed facing us and chatted. After a while, she asked if she could put her feet under the duvet?

Louise immediately said "Yes, don't get cold".

So there we were. Louise to my left in bed next to me with our legs positioned parallel to each other and Amanda sitting rather uncomfortably at the foot of the bed with her legs running towards us and between our legs.

Once again, the air was full of sexual energy, but neither of us knew what to do next. As we chatted Amanda's leg brushed again mine. Slightly at first, and then with a positive force.

This was almost heaven. As she shifted around making her self comfortable, she placed her hands on the mattress and slightly under the duvet to take her weight. One hand strayed and she covertly stroked my foot a little unbeknown to Louise. All the time we were all chatting about what to do today, the weather and other crap.

Then as she moved and began stroking my leg, is was clear that Louise would see this movement under the duvet. I wasnt sure whether I should stop her but was interrupted as Amanda said;

"Bloody hell, aren't your legs hairy?"

She explained that Nick her last or current boyfriend (I could never keep up) had really bald legs and added that she preferred hair against her when she made love.

Louise laughed and said that my legs might be hairy but had strange bald and soft areas at the top of my inner thigh were they rub together when I walk. Amanda took this as an invitation and 'walked' both of her hands up my right leg towards my inner thigh, but keeping the hands under the quilt. Louise did the same to my left leg. In a moment I had two beautiful women stroking my soft inner thigh. Was this a dream?

In an instant, Louise whipped the duvet off to show Amanda what she meant. My cock was hard and begging for attention, but they ignored it as if it wasn't there and began talking about my legs. They even swapped thighs in a rather teasing comparison test of which bald section of thigh was smoother? Amanda eventually and in an exaggerated manner, brushed her hand 'accidentally' over my cock and in a badly acted shocked voice asked:

"Look what we have done, he is so hard."

Both Amanda and I looked a Louise for sort of permission. When Louise gave me a mock bollocking about getting a hard on when they were only talking about my legs, we saw that as the green light to carry on.

Amanda agreed that my action was sexually inappropriate, almost sexual assault and asked Louise asked for permission to 'deal with me'?

Louise said someone should discipline me but she was too 'angry'.

Amanda then reached up and pulled the duvet off and away completely reveal me naked. She looked at my cock for a few seconds and said to Louise;

"It could be dangerous if it were left sticking out. It could have someone's eye out".

We all laughed loudly to that silliness as it ended the role-play.

Amanda ducked her head and started to suck my grateful cock.

I was so confused. I was randy as hell as the whole situation was so unexpected. But Louise was there watching and I expected her to stop it at any minute.

I had mentioned FFM and MMF threesomes before, but she was not interested so WTF was happening? On becoming clear that she wasnt going to stop Amanda, I soon relaxed and got into it.

Louise kissed me and started to lick my nipple. But with her head resting on my chest, this meant I couldn't see my cock entering Amanda's expert cock-sucking mouth. So I lied and apologised that my nipples were too sensitive. Louise stopped and moved to a position where she was laying on her side next to me holding my thigh. She watched as Amanda made love to my cock and seemed very at ease, even turned on by the whole show.

But what abut Amanda? She was clearly very turned on, but could she taste Louise. I hadn't washed my dick since fucking her twice the night before. It didn't seem to slow her down though.

So Amanda was to my right leaning over me to suck me and Louise was to my left watching. Soon Louise opened her legs and played with herself while watching us.

I placed my hand on her tee shirt covered boob, pinching gently at her nipple which she liked as she gave out a low purr. She then placed a leg over mine so her legs were wide open. This exposed her pussy to Amanda's gaze as Louise wanked herself.

Amanda, still sucking me, placed a hand on Louise's thigh. I could not believe it! I was going to watch them get it on?

However, this is as far as they went as the excitement was too much. As Amanda expertly blew me, I came hard in her mouth. She stayed put to take all of my cum. It was amazing.

As I finished, I slumped back on my pillow. Amanda immediately got out of bed and went to the bathroom where she spat my present down the sink - How ungrateful.

Meanwhile, Louise had moved to a position where she had rolled over and her legs open and over my head. I knew what she wanted and leant forward to lick her beautiful pussy. She was wet, open and hot, but I couldn't concentrate as I was looking forward to Amanda rejoining us. After all, I wanted to see the girls at it and I owed her a cum! She was taking a long time, but then as I heard her leave the bathroom, she went straight to her (the spare) room and the door clicked closed.

I was struggling to keep up any momentum, as I badly wanted Amanda to join us. But what the hell is the protocol when you have been blown by your GF's best mate? Do I stop licking my girlfriends swollen pussy and ask her whether I should so and get her best friend to rejoin us? Should I simply lift my head and shout for her? Would that be what Louise wanted?

After a few more minutes, it was clear we were to finish this on our own. My cock had recovered and in an instant, he was inside doing his best work. Louise came hard, I just couldn't finish as I was knackered and a bit worried about Amanda. As Louise and I cuddled in a post coital glow, Amanda left her room and whipped past our open door to go downstairs.

Louise and I were now concerned. We joined her and chatted over more tea and coffee.

Amanda said she enjoyed having fun with us. She loved giving head but just couldn't swallow as she normally does. As she was in the bathroom, she felt guilty about Nick - the boyfriend - and even though she had wanted to have sex with us, she had gone 'off the boil' with guilt.

Louise and I often talked about that night and wondered if we would ever revisit it with Amanda. Sadly we never did.

SOT24
SOT24
23 Followers