Amanda's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it seems not only do you have a penchant for being late, you also have a temper and struggle with some of your course work. It is my job to help you with those things, but some other things have come to my attention. You lack confidence, are awkward in social situations and seem to be both sexually frustrated and curious at the same time. I would like to help you with those things too."

Amanda blushed again, her face turning a delightful shade of pink that went down into her neck. "Mr. Spenser— I don't know what to say."

"Say that you will let me help you. You need help with your wardrobe as well. A girl as pretty as you should show off her assets, not hide them under frumpy clothing," he continued. "Will you give yourself over to my capable hands for this term and let me see if I can turn a caterpillar into a butterfly?"

He watched her struggle with her thoughts, confident that she would give into him. "Does that mean you would help me with all of that?" she asked.

"Every bit of it. I noticed how turned on you got from your spanking. If you agree I could make you feel very good after your spankings. But let me be clear. I will not be easy on you. I will expect you to follow all the rules, and I will punish you when you don't. I will push your boundaries to the point of pain sometimes. There will be times you will be uncomfortable. All I ask is that you trust me. Can you do that?" He challenged her.

"I want to, but I am a little afraid," she admitted.

"Fear can be a good thing. It keeps us honest. Do we have a deal? Trust me and I will transform your life."

"Ok," she breathed in deep and released her breath all at once. "I agree."

"Good. When we are alone you will call me 'Sir', in public you will call me Mr. Spenser. When you are crying out your climax you will call me Adam."

She blushed again at that last and said, "Yes, Sir."

"When I tell you to do something you will obey me immediately, no matter where we are and no matter what I ask of you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Tomorrow I will be ordering you some dresses. When they arrive your dress code will change. You are to be in a dress anytime you leave the apartment. Oh, and Miss Miller? No panties. Ever. Without my express permission."

Her pussy clenched when he said no panties and she blushed again. She nodded.

"Use your words Miss Miller and tell me that you understand."

She swallowed hard and said "Yes, Sir, I understand."

He reached over and grabbed her pussy and she jumped. "Get used to me touching you, Miss Miller. This pussy belongs to me for the rest of the term. That means you don't get to play with it unless I give you permission. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, there is the matter of your lateness. I owe you a punishment and for this one I want you naked. Stand up and take everything off."

Nervously Amanda stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, slid the zipper down and pulled them down. She bent over and slipped off her shoes and socks, off came the jeans. Taking a deep breath, she pulled her T-shirt over her head, and that too joined her jeans on the floor. All the while Adam's eyes never left her body. His look was smoldering as he took her in. She reached back and undid the hooks on her bra, letting it slide off her shoulders and letting her breasts swing free. Finally gaining courage from the desire in his eyes she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and they joined her other clothes.

Instinctively she tried to cover her ample breasts with one hand and her plump pussy with the other— Adam looked at her disapprovingly. "Hands on your head, lace your fingers."

She fidgeted a bit and compiled feeling very exposed.

"Spread your legs, sweetheart, as wide as you can. I want to see all of you."

She stood there spread eagle, hands on her head and watched him looking at her. Finally, he stood and walked around her. When he got behind her, he put a hand on the small of her back. "Bend over at the waist as far as you can." He commanded and she did, displaying her ass and her beautiful pussy.

"Very nice. Thank you my dear. You may stand up and walk over to the desk. Bend over it keeping your legs spread wide and grab the far edge. It's time for your spanking. Tonight, I'll use the belt. Twenty strokes. You must stay in position or I will start over. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

Amanda got into position and her pussy started dripping already just from his words. He put a piece of leather in her mouth and told her to bite down. He moved to her backside and removed his belt. Wrapping the buckle in his fist, he doubled the belt and swung it fast and hard against her ass. She bit down hard on the leather in her mouth and danced on her toes.

He peppered her ass, thighs and sit spots with the belt leaving red welts all over her backside. By the time he was done with the twenty strokes, Amanda was in tears and her ass was on fire.

"Next time you are late it will be twenty-five."

He rubbed her sore ass and let his fingers find her weeping pussy. He spread her juices up to her clit and began fingering her.

He inserted his index and middle finger into her glistening pussy and thumbed her clit.

"Sweet Amanda, you are so tight. Tell me are you a virgin? How much experience do you have my sweet girl?"

Amanda spit out the leather and gasped.

"I— kissed a boy once and let him feel my breasts" she replied around her moans.

His hands felt much better than her own had. He worked her clit and when he could feel her tense up, he backed off and removed his fingers from her pussy. She groaned with the loss and wiggled her ass trying to find them again.

Adam slapped her ass with his hand and went back to teasing her. He kept up the gradual climb towards her climax and the denial for several minutes before he leaned down over her back, kissed her neck and pinched her clit hard. She flew over the edge, her pussy in spasms around his fingers. She saw stars and seemed to hover in that bliss for the longest time. Finally, her breathing returned to normal and she relaxed.

He helped her up, turned her towards him and kissed her deeply. He carried her to the guest bedroom and put her to bed.

Part 3

How he wanted to fuck her sweet virgin cunt! But he knew she wasn't ready. He must awaken in her, her desire, her passion. He stood watching her sleep, her naked body snuggled down in the covers. He turned and walked out of her room and back to his office. There would be little sleep for him tonight.

He decided to do some shopping online. He picked up her clothes from the floor where she left them and looked at the sizes on the tags. He went to his favorite site and found that her sizes were 1x. He picked out ten dresses, four pretty lacy bras in a 44DD, and five pairs of thongs. He looked at her shoes, and found she wore a size 8 ½. He picked out a pair of wedge heels, a pair of sandals and a pair of fuck-me high heels. "I'll likely have to teach her how to walk in those," he chuckled to himself. He paid for rush shipping and placed the order.

Next, he went to a page that sold cell phones and pay as you go service. He picked out a simple smartphone, a case, and signed up for the service, and again paid for express delivery. All the items would arrive by mid-week.

He found his thoughts kept returning to the sight of her red ass and pussy on display, his fingers buried in her pussy, and the feeling of her pussy convulsing around his fingers as she mewled the sweetest little moan. His cock twitched, growing hard again at the memory and he started absently stroking his cock through his pants. He was just about to pull it out and find some relief when he looked up—she was standing in the doorway, wearing nothing but one of his t-shirts.

She looked at him sitting behind his desk, computer open and asked, "am I bothering you?"

"No, of course not. I thought you were sleeping," he answered.

She walked over the the front of his desk, the t-shirt barely covering her ass. "I woke up and I was alone in a strange place—" she offered.

"Come around here," he said beckoning her over to his side of the desk. She walked over to him and stood in front of him. He pulled her so she was standing between his spread legs. Hands lightly on her waist he said, "turn around, I want to see your ass."

She turned and put her back to him. To her surprise he dropped her over one knee and pulled up the t-shirt. His hands caressed her jiggly globes as he admired the bruises forming on her butt cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs.

"Beautiful," he said reverently. He held her on his lap running his hand all over her ass for several minutes.

Amanda began to relax to his touch. She could feel his growing erection on her tummy and her pussy started leaking. Mortified that she would get his leg wet she tried to get up. He held her tight and whispered, "Shhhh, just settle. You are all right." And he kept caressing her ass. His fingers dropped between her legs and he could feel her arousal there and knew the reason for her distress. "Is my girl feeling needy?" he asked

She answered him with a whimper.

"Use words, Amanda. Never be afraid to ask me for what you need. I will always take care of you."

"I don't— don't know what I need, Sir. I feel— hot and squirmy," she stammered. He raised her up from his knee and stood her in front of him facing him.

"I think I know just the thing to help you. Come with me."

He stood up, took her hand leading her back to the bedroom she just left. "Climb up on the bed, lie on your back and raise your knees to your shoulder, legs apart."

Amanda was mortified. That would put her in an indecent position, completely open to him. She shook her head and said, "I can't do that, Sir."

"Yes, you can. Now obey me or I will have to punish that sweet ass of yours again. Do it; I'll be right back."

He turned and went into the adjoining bathroom, where he gathered some things. Amanda climbed up on the bed, lay on her back, spread her legs and pulled her knees up towards her shoulders. She could feel the air on her pussy and asshole. Her face was hot and flushed. She closed her eyes and held her legs up waiting for him to return.

Adam walked back into the room to a beautiful sight. There before him was a vision of loveliness, her charms open for him to enjoy. He walked up to the foot of the bed and put some things there.

"Open your eyes, sweetheart. I want you to watch as I shave that beautiful pussy of yours."

Her eyes flew open and she stammered, "Sh— sh— shave?"

He smiled reassuringly at her. "It won't hurt, and if you are a good girl, I will reward you."

He placed a warm cloth on her pussy and wet the area thoroughly. He took out a pair of scissors and trimmed her close before he turned to the razor. He spread some cooling gel on her pussy and shaved her smooth. Very gently, he shaved around her asshole as well. When he was done, he wiped her off with the washcloth and looked Amanda in the eye.

"Good girl, now hold that position and I'll be right back."

He gathered his supplies and returned them to the bathroom. Amanda looked down at her now bare mons and was in awe by what she saw. She had never looked at herself before.

Adam came back into the room, stood at the foot of the bed admiring his handiwork. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to the end of the bed. He lowered his head and took a deep breath. She smelled like peaches and spice. He couldn't wait to taste her. He leaned forward and stuck out his tongue running it the length of her slit. She moaned a deep guttural moan. And he continued.

He went to town devouring her pussy like a starving man. He licked and nibbled and sucked on her labia and clit. She squirmed and writhed on the bed panting and sweating. The feeling of him eating her out was unlike any she had experienced. She felt herself rising to the heights again and suddenly she was there— and her pussy quivered and spasmed. Then she did something that mortified her. She squirted! Pussy juice shot out of her all over Adam's face.

"Oh baby." He said as he lapped her up.

"I'm sorry" she cried and tried to get away from him, but he held her fast.

"Sorry for what, sweetheart, you are perfect."

"I didn't mean for that to happen I couldn't control it. I'm so sorry!" she babbled

He stopped what he was doing and looked up at her from between her legs and said "little girl, men love it when you get so excited that your pussy juices squirt out. That is the highest compliment your body can bestow. Quit apologizing."

He smiled at her, his face wet with her arousal. He climbed up her body to kiss her full on the mouth. His tongue teased her lips open and she could taste herself on him. She moaned into the kiss and returned it in kind.

His hands found her nipples and he squeezed, pinched and rolled them between his fingers, causing her to moan louder.

"Please, Sir—fuck me. I need you—" she begged as they kissed.

He smiled into her mouth and broke their kiss. He looked deep into her eyes and asked, "are you sure that is what you want?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes please, sir!" she affirmed breathlessly.

He took one of her nipples into his mouth and licked sucked and bit it lightly before moving over to the other one. She squirmed beneath him, her eyes filling with tears.

"Please oh please—" she begged, clearly overwhelmed.

He lined his cock up with her slit and she felt him pressing against her. She wrapped her legs around him in an attempt to pull him in.

"Shh, Amanda. I'll give you what you want. Relax."

He caressed her shoulders and kissed her nipples and started pressing in again when she had calmed down.

"Sweetheart, this is going to pinch and burn a bit, but I am going to push through your maidenhead, Once I have, I'll stop until you are ready for me to continue, okay?" He said gently.

"Yes, Sir. Please—"

Adam pushed in all at once and just stayed in buried to the hilt. Amanda gasped and let out a little cry. Adam held still, waiting for her to adjust.

"Oh, please, Adam. Move, please—" she cried.

So he did, he slowly withdrew and thrust into her again, repeating this motion twice more.

"You are doing okay, sweetheart?" he asked.

He looked into her eyes and discovered they were dilated with passion. She moaned again and he took that as a sign to continue.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Amanda. Hard and fast. Tell me if I need to slow down, I won't promise that I can, but I will try."

"Oh, Adam I want you to fuck me hard, please—" she continued to beg him.

He began to move faster and harder, pounding her little pussy, so tight around his cock. Amanda moaned and moved with him, chasing her pleasure. She wasn't sure how long he had been driving into her, but he snaked a hand between them and found her clit. He rubbed it in tight circles and said: "come again for me sweet girl."

His words were her undoing and she came, grabbing at his shoulder to hold on while she soared, her pussy convulsing around his cock. This was a different feeling, more intimate, deeper. She cried out. "Adam, oh Adam—"

He pumped two more times and released his load into her. Straining to go deeper, he fell into his climax. He finished and stayed inside her, making sure she was done too. He rolled her over and spooned her, telling her to relax and go to sleep.

He woke suddenly and looked at his watch 5:30 am. Good, he hadn't overslept. He gently untangled himself from her, covered her up and got out of bed. He would give her 30 more minutes to sleep before he woke her. It was Friday and they both had a full slate of classes. He went back to the master bathroom and showered and shaved. He got dressed before he went back into the guestroom to wake Amanda.

She was still sleeping peacefully when he walked in. He stood admiring her for a moment and he moved to her side, sat on the edge of the bed and leaned in and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"Wake up sleepy head" he whispered.

She stirred and opened her eyes slowly focusing on his face. "Good morning, sunshine." he added.

"Good morning, Sir." she said sleepily.

"Time to get up and get in the shower. We need to stop at your new apartment and get you some clean clothes for the day. Enjoy your jeans and t-shirts now because next week it will be dresses for you."

He stripped the covers off of her and turned her onto her tummy examining her ass. There were beautiful black and blue stripes crisscrossing her ass and upper thighs. He smoothed a hand over them and squeezed her butt cheeks before slapping her ass and saying, "okay, time to get up! Before I crawl back in with you!"

She groaned but rose up and went to the guest bathroom to shower. She saw everything she needed was laid out, so she got under the warm water and washed her changed body. There was dry blood between her thighs, and she washed it away her hands brushing across her bare pussy. She admired its smoothness and soon she was stroking herself, slowly at first and then more frantically.

Suddenly the shower curtain parted and Adam was standing there scowling at her. "I know you are not touching that pussy of mine, are you?" he said.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I forgot—"

"Rinse off and get out." he said shortly.

She rinsed her hair thoroughly and climbed out of the shower, shivering with the loss of the warm water she stood naked and dripping in front of Adam. "Grab the counter and stick your ass out, feet shoulder length apart."

She complied immediately knowing she had broken one of the rules.

He did not wait for her to settle; he brought the back of the plastic hairbrush down hard against her already sore ass cheeks. "Ow, Ow, Ow!" she howled as the brush came down hard and fast across her cheeks, upper thighs and sit spots.

Just when she thought she could take no more, he gave her more hard swats and said, "the next time you play with that pussy without asking first I will spank your pussy with the brush and not your ass."

He kissed the top of her head, gave her one last swat with his hand and said, "Go get dressed we don't want to be late."

"You like Greek yogurt?" he called from the kitchen.

"Yes, Sir," she called back, and she walked into the kitchen in last night's clothes.

"Grab one from the fridge, here's a spoon, you'll have to eat on the way. I'll grab your backpack when I get my briefcase. Hurry now," he said.

They drove to her new apartment and he waited in the car while she went up to get dressed. She hurried as fast as she could and rushed back downstairs— only to go back up and lock the door. Finally, at 7:30, they were on their way to University.

"After your classes you are to report to my office. I will bring you lunch. Unfortunately, you are no longer allowed to eat in the student dining room." Seeing the look on her face he added "Don't worry the money for your dorm room and your meals will be refunded to you. If you are careful, that will pay for your groceries and other necessities, you need."

"What about rent— utilities— internet?" she asked.

"Those things are all included with the apartment. Let me worry about that."

"But sir—"

He raised an eyebrow and said, "Let's see how much your refund is before we make other arrangements, okay?"

"Yes, Sir." Amanda squirmed in her seat trying to get comfortable.

"Sit still Amanda."

"But it hurts, Sir."

"As it should, a reminder of your lessons." They pulled up to the school and before they got out, Adam had one last word, "If you run into Jenny, Justin, Cynthia or any of their friends, ignore them. We don't want any more trouble, understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Spenser." she said, and she got out of the car to start her day.

She made it through Biology and Geometry without squirming too much, but art history was sheer torture. The hard-wooden seat was a constant reminder of her sore ass. The subject matter was so boring and the pain in her ass was morphing into arousal. By the time class was over she was a hot mess. She gathered her things and started to walk towards Mr. Spenser's office. She had her head down and wasn't watching where she was going, and she plowed right into Cynthia!