Amanda's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me." she murmured and attempted to be on her way. A hand grabbed her upper arm and pulled her up short. "Get your hand off of me!" She hissed.

"Or what, thief? You'll steal my cell phone next? " Cynthia spit back

"I am not a thief! Now let me go!"

Cynthia held tight. "Tell your Advisor that he better keep his word. If that picture gets out, you'll be the one to pay, Thief!" With that she let go and stormed off.

"At least I'm not a LIAR!" Amanda screamed after her. Shaken she resumed her trek to Mr. Spenser's office.

"Adam Spenser answered his phone with a pleasant " Adam Spenser speaking."

"Adam" said a voice on the phone. "This is Dean Fellows. You really have to gain control of that student of yours, Amanda Miller."

"What happened, now?" Adam asked.

"Cynthia Walker was just in my office in tears. She said that Miss Miller accosted her in the commons and called her a liar in front of a bunch of students. This really cannot continue, or I'll have no choice but to expel her."

"I am sorry Dean Fellows; I will deal with her and make sure it doesn't happen again."

"See that you do. I have nothing against the girl personally, but she really must try and get along with her peers. I'll leave you to it." And with that Mason Fellows hung up the phone.

It was just at that moment that Amanda knocked on the door. "Come in!" Adam shouted in a gruff tone. Seeing that it was Miss Miller he deepened his scowl.

"Am I interrupting something?" she asked innocently.

"Please shut the door and have a seat," he said in his best patronizing tone. "Maybe you would care to enlighten me about your day thus far."

"Well, " she began. "Biology and Geometry weren't that bad but Art History was terrible. My bottom hurt so bad that I had difficulty concentrating. Then I came here."

"Nothing else happened?" he inquired.

She shook her head and looked at the floor. "Miss Miller, eye contact please!" She looked up at him and knew instantly she had made a mistake.

"It might interest you to know that I just got off the phone with Dean Fellows. It seems Cynthia Walker had just left his office in tears."

"Oh—" she said.

"Oh? That is all you have to say? I asked you if anything happened today and you lied to me. I cannot abide liars! And I specifically told you to ignore those students."

"Well, I was walking over here lost in my thoughts and I ran into Cynthia. I said excuse me and went to continue on my way when she grabbed me by the arm, called me a thief and said something about a picture you had and how if it got out it would be bad for me. She wouldn't let me go, even after I begged her. She called me a thief again, so I shouted at her at least I'm not a Liar. After that she huffed away."

"Cynthia told him you accosted her and called her a liar. If it happens again you will be expelled."

"Oh, no! But I didn't do anything wrong!"

Adam sighed. "Miss Miller. You must avoid even the appearance of wrong. I told you not to engage any of them. You didn't listen now things are worse."

"I'm sorry— I—I— well, I have no excuse." She hung her head.

"Obviously, your spankings weren't enough, and now we have to add the matter of you lying to me. Tonight, you will be staying in my guest room again. I'll take you home with me after class. We will discuss it then."

"Yes, Mr. Spenser," said a very contrite Amanda Miller.

They had lunch and Amanda studied until it was time for Philosophy class. He sent her on ahead to get a seat on the front row. She found her seat and got out her notebook and textbook. She reread the day's lesson while she waited.

When Adam Spenser walked in, he moved to the front of the room, smiling at the students as he passed. "Please pass up your homework and get your notebooks ready, we have a busy day today."

Class passed quickly and all too soon it was time to leave for the day. Adam waited for everyone to leave. He turned to Amanda. "Please follow me to my office. I cannot leave you alone it seems, without you getting yourself in some kind of trouble."

He got up and they walked in silence to his office. There Adam gathered what he would need for the weekend, turned to Amanda, and said, "let's go."

On the way home Amanda started to speak. "I really am sor—"

Adam cut her off.

"No apologies Miss Miller. That will not save you. You are to be severely punished when we get to the house. I don't want to hear one word from you."

After that the car was silent and Amanda sat in her seat, her stomach getting more and more upset, the more nervous she got.

They pulled into the garage and Adam shut the garage door. "You will get out and start taking your clothes off. You have lost your clothing privileges this evening."

Amanda just stared at him in disbelief—

"Now, Miss Miller. Everything off and go stand in that corner, nose to the wall."

Taking in a ragged breath, Amanda did as she was told and started taking everything off. Adam stood and watched her, dark desire in his eyes, his cock tenting his pants. When she was completely disrobed, she went to stand in the designated corner.

Adam came up behind her and pulled her hips out a little and pushed her nose into the comer. He kicked her feet apart and said "put your hands on your head, fingers laced together. This is the corner position I prefer."

He walked away and she could hear him moving things around and getting things from shelves and boxes. She was very nervous; the wait was killing her. Finally, he said "I have to get something from the house. Don't move."

"Yes Sir," she said in a small voice. While she waited for him to return, she thought about the rules and about his admonition that morning before they got out of the car. She had no one to blame but herself for her predicament, except Jenny and Cynthia! If only there was some way to get back at them.

The sound of a door opening brought her out of her reverie.

"Alright, naughty girl. Come here."

Amanda stood up, lowered her hands to her sides and walked over to him. He was standing beside a sawhorse with a pillow on the top, holding some leather cuffs.

"Hold out your hands," Adam instructed and Amanda complied. He fastened a leather cuff around each wrist, knelt down to put the remaining two cuffs on her ankles. He led her to the end of the sawhorse and helped her lay down on the pillow lengthwise. He fastened her wrist cuffs to one end of the sawhorse. He reached under her and pulled her breasts out, one to either side of the sawhorse so they swung free. He spread her legs and fastened her ankles to the other end of the sawhorse.

The sawhorse wasn't very long, and her ass hung over the end just enough to make her pussy at the correct fucking height. Adam got a pair of nipple clamps with weights on the end and worked her nipples to a point and clamped them. He eased the weight down. This was repeated for the other one and set both swinging.

"Oh, please sir, it is too much—." Clearly it wasn't, her pussy lips were covered in her arousal.

He stopped the weights on the nipples from swinging and whispered in her ear "You best remain very still while I spank that sweet ass of yours, or the weights will swing, and your poor nipples will take the punishment."

He moved away from her and came back with something else. She could not see behind her and she dare not move or the weights would start pulling again. She felt the intrusion in her sweet back hole. He was spreading her arousal on to her ass hole and he slid a finger in, once it was in to his first knuckle, he added another finger.

"Oh, sir, please don't—"

"Hush! Don't move or the weights will swing," sweat broke out on her brow and she began to feel hot all over, but that was nothing the the feeling of heat to come next. He removed his fingers. He quickly replaced them with something hard and cold. He worked it in a little way and back out, fucking her with the object.

"This is ginger root my dear," he said as he shoved it in further. "It will remind you to follow the rules."

"It burns! Please Sir, no—"

"The burn is there for a reason. Every time you clench that beautiful ass, the burn will deepen." He walked away once more and came back with something else. She could feel him dripping something on her pussy that was cold and wet. She felt some pressure, and something was being inserted into her pussy— She felt so full.

Adam walked away one more time. When he returned, he reached up between her and the horse and found her clit. He put something cold and hard against it and secured a strap around her pussy and clit to hold the things in place.

Soon she felt a buzzing in her pussy, then it started on her clit. The sensations were intense, and she couldn't stay still. The weights began to gently sway pulling down on her nipples in a painfully pleasurable way. When she thought she would go mad from sensory overload he began to spank her. She could hear the paddle cut through the air and when it landed on her bottom, she knew this paddle had holes. He spanked her all over her ass, upper thighs and sit spots. He spanked harder and harder. Soon she was sobbing uncontrollably. She began to beg, "please sir, I promise to follow the rules, to obey you without question! Make it stop!"

Adam stopped for a moment and the vibrations in her pussy and clit got more intense. He resumed spanking her, showing no mercy to her, by now very sore, backside. When her whole ass was bright red and hot to the touch he stopped and put the paddle down. He unbuckled the vibrators from her pussy and clit and set them to the side. He played with the ginger in her ass, twisting it and pulling it out a little before pushing it back in.

She sobbed and big tears rolled down her face. She felt his cock nudge her entrance. He pushed all the way in in one stroke. He began to fuck her hard, the weights attached to the nipple clips swinging wildly. He fucked her until she came screaming his name over and over before he too came. Slowly he moved around to her front and released the nipple clamps. Her pussy juices squirted, and she screamed as they were released, but he rubbed them gently until the pain subsided.

He removed the ginger from her tortured ass and threw it away. He unbuckled the wrist cuffs and the ankle cuffs and helped her to stand. She was unsteady on her feet, so he helped her into the house and lowered her on her side to lay down on the sofa. Adam smoothed her hair and whispered to her what a good girl she was for her punishment and he put a blanket over her.

He walked into the kitchen to get them both a bottle of water. She was sleeping when he brought the water in, so he gently roused her and helped her drink about a third of the bottle. He let her sleep.

Part 4

Adam went into the kitchen trying to decide what to make for dinner. Finding nothing he decided to order something. But what to order? He wasn't sure what Amanda liked. Finally, he settled on Pasta from his favorite Italian restaurant. He ordered lasagna for two with side salads and garlic bread. While he waited for them to be delivered, he went to his office and deposited his briefcase and Amanda's backpack next to his desk. He sat down at his desk and was lost deep in thought. "What to do about Miss Miller?" he thought, his brow forming into a scowl.

She definitely made his cock twitch, but how was he going to keep her out of trouble when she couldn't follow the rules? He leaned down and lifted his briefcase to his desk. He pulled out his laptop and opened his email account. Looking through his contacts, he found his TA, Jeremy Otter. He sent off a quick email just as he heard the doorbell chime.

He went to the door, tipped the delivery boy and took his food. He checked on Amanda on his way through the living room to the dining room. She was still exactly as he left her. He set out their meal on the table, got some silverware from the kitchen and went to wake her up.

She was sleeping so peacefully, but he knew she needed to eat, so he gently roused her. "Amanda" he said gently. "Time to wake up sweetheart. Dinner is ready."

She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him. "I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"It's okay, you needed the rest, but now you need food. Come on, before it gets cold."

"Mmmmm, it smells good."

"I hope you like lasagna."

"Oh, yes. It's one of my favorites!" she said as she moved to sit up. She winced and gasped a bit as her ass hit the sofa. "Ow," she said.

Adam helped her stand and checked out her ass. The red had faded but the bruises were deepening. "I hadn't wanted to punish you again so soon, Miss Miller. You just can't seem to stay out of trouble."

"Yes, sir." Amanda said meekly.

They walked into the dining room and Amanda took one look at the wooden dining chairs and stopped. "I couldn't possibly sit down! May I eat at the kitchen counter please?"

"Here", Adam said. "Let me help you out. I'll go get a pillow for you to sit on. Wait right here."

Adam went back into the living room and got an over-sized throw pillow, as an afterthought he walked into the bathroom and got a soft microfiber towel to put on top of the pillow. He walked into the dining room and placed the pillow on Amanda's chair and covered it with the towel. That way if her arousal leaked out, she wouldn't be embarrassed by soiling the pillow.

"Now you should be able to sit." He held the chair for her, and she gingerly sat down.

She sat with her back straight, her feet on the floor, trying to keep as much pressure off her poor backside as she could. But the food smelled wonderful and Amanda soon forgot her sore ass as she tucked in.

Their conversation at dinner centered around Amanda's classes and her lack of participation in clubs or other extra curriculars. "We need to find you something you are interested in where you can meet other young people your own age and make friends," Adam said.

Amanda chewed her food thoughtfully and finally looked up at him and said, "I don't know what I am interested in, I have always just worked and gone to school. There was never time for anything else."

"What did you do for fun when you could steal a moment to yourself?" Adam asked.

"I like to read for fun when I get the chance. Romance novels where the heroine escapes a terrible fate and is rescued by her handsome prince. Silly, right?" Amanda replied.

"Not silly at all. Have you ever thought about writing yourself?"

"Oh, no! I couldn't do that. I have never been too good at putting sentences together on paper."

"I don't know about that. Your paper for me was very well written. The problem with it wasn't the style of writing or the form, it was a lack of understanding of the content."

"So, I failed my assignment?" She inquired.

"No, you got a B+. I was disappointed you didn't have a better understanding of the material, but I grade on a curve and there were plenty of students who did worse than you. It is a difficult subject and not everyone can understand it. I have a plan in place so even if a student fails every assignment as long as the pass the final exam, they can pass my class."

"I am doomed! How can I possibly pass the final if I can't pass the daily assignments?"

Adam laughed softly. "I will go over the final, in detail, in the days before the end of term. You need only memorize the correct answers, not understand them."

"I see." Amanda said.

"I reviewed your returned assignments for your other classes. Your grades are very good. Your grasp of the subject is excellent in your Art Lab, but I am afraid you don't show much talent for art."

"No, Sir. I am terrible at Art, but I wanted to get it out of the way as soon as possible. Music will be next term. I suck at that too."

"Do you dance, Amanda" he asked.

"No—I have never been to a dance."

"I'm going to give you some stories to read this weekend. You'll have to do your Biology assignment and your Geometry exercises, but they shouldn't take you long. I want you to read the stories and report to me your thoughts and feelings while reading them."

"Yes, Sir." Amanda said, setting down her fork.

"All done?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you, that was delicious."

"Let's retire to the office and do a little reading before bed. We have a busy day tomorrow. Your couch and bed will be delivered, and we will have to go get you some sheets and blankets before you can sleep the first night in your apartment."

They walked to the office, Amanda carrying her pillow and towel. She stood in the center of the room while Adam walked behind his desk and pulled out a book. He came back and handed it to her. "Start with this one," he said

Amanda took the book and looked at the title: His to Punish. "Yes, Sir," she said.

"You might be most comfortable if you lie on the floor on your tummy. You can lay the towel out and lay on that. Besides, it will give me a lovely view of your punished ass."

Amanda spread the towel out and lowered herself gingerly and settled on her stomach with the book to read. Before she could open it, Adam said: "Amanda, as you read this book you may feel aroused. I give you my permission to play with my pussy while you read. The intent of this book is to introduce you to a different way of thinking, to explore your likes and dislikes, to arouse you."

"Yes Sir, "Amanda said and with curiosity she opened the book.

They stayed that way for three hours, Adam working at his computer, Amanda reading her book. Adam noticed the time and looked up to see Amanda squirming on the towel.

"Amanda," he said softly. "How is the book?"

Amanda looked up at him. "I felt sorry for Elizabeth at first. It was terrible back then to have no say in your future."

"And what of the finishing school where dear Beth was sent?" he asked

"Well—. I was as confused as Beth was in the beginning. The idea of having someone give you rules to obey as an adult and punishing you when you break those rules!"

"How did it make you feel? I noticed you squirming on the towel," he asked pointedly.

"When Jonathan shaved her cunny, it reminded me of when you shaved me," she said blushing profusely even though she was laying naked on the floor in front of him.

"Come here Amanda," Adam said in a husky voice.

Amanda got up carefully, leaving the book open on the floor. She walked over to Adam, her hands at her sides, a struggle because she wanted to cover herself, but she knew it wasn't allowed.

She stood in front of Adam and he pulled her onto his lap, positioning her back to his front. He arranged one leg on either side of his. He held her arms tenderly and started to spread his legs, which in turn, spread hers. He could hear the little gasp escape her when the cool air hit her pussy lips. Adam reached down with one hand and stroked her open pussy finding it wet.

"Hmm. Someone is aroused by their story." He took her hand and brought it down to her very wet pussy and guided her fingers through her juices.

"Sir!" She moaned.

"I am going to give you your first lesson in pleasuring yourself," he said. She tried to get up, shaking her head, but Adam held her fast. "Settle down Amanda, this is the most natural thing in the world. I want you to get to know your pussy, what makes it feel good."

He swiveled his chair around and uncovered a mirror. She could see everything in the mirror. Everything. Her pussy lips were indeed wet and puffy.

Adam took his fingers and spread the outer lips open. "What a beautiful pussy. Look at it Amanda, touch yourself, stroke your outer pussy lips gently."

She hesitated but she was fascinated. She had never looked at her privates before. She reached one hand down between her legs, tentatively. She touched her pussy and felt the wetness, the softness of the skin.

"Stroke up and down your slit with two fingers, sweetheart." He instructed her.