Amanda's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam shut the recording off and made a copy of the file. "Jeremy should be here any time, to help us edit the video. Then I'll call Dean Fellows and we will get this over and done with."

Amanda smiled. "May I get dressed? I don't want Jeremy to see me like this."

Adam tweaked her nipple one last time and lifted her off his lap. Get dressed, little sub,"

Jeremy showed up fifteen minutes later and they edited the video to only show the faces of Jenny, Cynthia, Chase and Justin. The complete confession and the images of the two couples having sex were included as well as the scene of Cynthia being dumped in front of everyone. They made a copy of the edited video and emailed it to Dean Fellows.

"Thank you, Jeremy. I owe you one." Adam said. "I'll call Dean Fellows tomorrow to make sure he gets it and that appropriate action is taken."

"Yes, thank you for everything." Amanda added.

* * * * *

Monday morning dawned bright and sunny. Amanda rose early to get ready for Adam to pick her up. She spent the first night alone in her apartment and she had slept better than she had in a long time. Sunday, she got an email from Dean Fellows requesting her presence in his office on Monday morning at 9 am sharp.

She took a deep breath and believed for the first time in her life that things were actually going to work out for her. There was a knock at the door. She opened it to find Adam, in a three-piece suit leaning in her doorway. She smiled at him.

"Ready to go?" Adam asked.

"Yes, sir!" Amanda replied.

They went to the Dean's office and were shown in right away. Cynthia, Jenny, Justin and Chase were there already. There was a computer monitor set up to one side of the room.

"Come in and be seated," Dean Fellows said pointing to two empty chairs. "Please direct your attention to the computer screen," he continued.

He went around his desk and pressed play. The video of the abandoned campground started to play the full confession of Cynthia, Jenny and Justin. At his point Dean Fellows stopped the video and looked at the perpetrators.

"You each owe Ms. Mills an apology. I expect it in writing to my office by 5 pm today. Ms. Mills, I apologize that I didn't believe you and that I punished you unfairly. All of your University privileges are reinstated including your right to a dorm room."

"Sir, may I stay in the apartment? I have just got settled in."

Dean Fellows looked at Mr. Spenser. "What say you, Mr. Spenser?"

"It is fine with me; I think she will be better off in her own space after all that has happened." Adam answered. Amanda smiled at both Adam and Dean Fellows.

"Amanda, you are dismissed. The rest of you will stay." Dean fellows said with a scowl.

Amanda left and went to her first class. Her reputation was restored. It wasn't until later, after philosophy class that she discovered that she also had her revenge.

After class Adam told her what happened after she left the Dean's office.

"He played the rest of the tape; the girls were mortified. Dean Fellows removed Jenny from the cheer leading squad, Jenny, Cynthia and Justin were suspended for three days. They are to stay away from you at all times. Any violations and they will be expelled, and their parents will be shown the video."

Amanda leaned over, stood on her tiptoes and kissed Adam.

"Thank you, Sir."