Amanda's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She complied and gave into the sensations and let her fingers stroke up and down her pussy lips, barely touching at first put applying more pressure with each stroke. Her head fell back on his shoulder and her eyes closed.

Gently he whispered, "Open your eyes Amanda. Watch what you can do".

"Sir, are you a Dom, like in the story I'm reading?" she asked

"Would you like me to be your Dom, Amanda?" he answered her question with another question.

"Can Dom's fuck their subs and play with their pussies?" Amanda was still stroking her pussy while trying to gain information on this lifestyle that was strange to her.

"It is a Dom's job to take care of their sub in every way. That includes playing with their pussy and fucking their cute little cunts and even fucking their sweet little back holes. And subs must always make their Dom's feel good."

"What else do Doms do?" She asked.

Adam thought about his next answer. He desperately wanted to be her Dom. It had been so long since he had a Sub. "A Dom sets rules for his sub, to keep her safe, help her accomplish her goals and keep her healthy. He also punishes her when she disobeys the rules or does something that would put her at risk. He does his best to protect his sub and make her feel safe."

"I've never felt safe or taken care of. No one has ever cared even what my goals and dreams are, let alone help me reach them. It sounds too good to be true." She sighed and stopped her fingers. She looked into his eyes and smiled a sad smile. "Do I call you Sir when we are alone?"

"Yes, princess, you call me Sir when we are alone."

"Will you dress me up in sexy clothes and make take away my underwear?"

"When we are alone, we can do anything we want. But I would never embarrass you in public or make you do something you are truly uncomfortable with," he answered.

Amanda was quiet for a long time; she stroked his arm with the same hand she had been stroking her pussy with. She looked down at her hand on his arm and took a deep breath. "I'd like you to be my Dom, Adam. But I don't know if I can be a good sub."

"Oh, my sweet, you will be a very good sub, who just does naughty things sometimes. It is my job to help you with that. " He hugged her tight and kissed her neck.

Then she said the magic words that tugged at his heart, "I'll do my best, Sir."

Part 5

Saturday was a blur. They were very busy. After breakfast they had gathered up her things and Adam had added two more to her list of books to be read. They went to the apartment and waited for the delivery of her furniture.

Amanda and Adam sat on the floor, laptops open, each working on their respective challenges. A knock on the door, startled them from deep preoccupation with their tasks. Assuming it was the furniture delivery, Adam got up and opened the door. Instead of the furniture delivery, it was a young man, who looked like a sports jock, standing there with flowers.

"May I help you?" Adam said in his most authoritative tone.

"Oh. I must have the wrong apartment, I thought Amanda Mills lived here."

Amanda, hearing her name, walked over to the door. "I am Amanda."

"Hi, Amanda. I don't know if you remember me, but I am Chase Malone, from your biology class."

"I remember seeing you. Why are you here, exactly?"

"I heard you moved off campus and I wanted to ask you out. There is a great movie showing tonight, and we can grab a bite."

Amanda wanted to believe him, but she kept going back to her conversation with Jenny and Justin and how they had threatened her social life. This was probably a trick. She took a deep breath and was about to tell him no thank you, when Adam interceded.

"Won't you come in, Chase? We are just waiting for her furniture to be delivered."

Adam led him into the apartment and caught Amanda's eye. He took her arm and whispered in her ear, "trust me, I'll explain later."

To Chase, Adam said, "sit anywhere on the floor and make yourself comfortable."

He sat down next to Amanda and Chase sat down too. Uncomfortably holding the flowers.

"I am going to be very frank with you Mr. Malone. I have some questions for you, and you are going to answer them because I am a professor at your University, and I know you want to continue playing football."

"Sir? I am a little confused."

"How well do you know Jenny Dunn and her boyfriend Justin— What's his last name?"

"McDonald." Chase completed and immediately realized his mistake. "Of course, I know them. Justin is a great Running Back and Jenny is head cheerleader."

"Cynthia Walker?"

"Chase hung his head. "She is my girlfriend."

"So, you are going to tell us the whole story of why you, who have a girlfriend, is here to ask Ms. Mills out on a date. I want the whole truth, all of their plans and schemes."

"Cynthia made me go along, she's gonna kill me—"

"Start talking or I will be talking to your coach."

"Alright— I was supposed to convince her to go to the movies with me and then to a party up at the old campground after. I was supposed to get her naked and take pictures. If that meant I spiked her drink to get her drunk first, that was what I was supposed to do. Jenny wanted leverage to use to get her picture back."

"How often do these parties happen at the old campground?" Adam asked.

"Every Saturday night from about 11 pm to 3 am," Chase answered. "Don't tell the coach, he'll suspend the whole team!"

Amanda sat and listened, reassured and crestfallen that her instincts were right about Chase. She wanted to yell at Chase to get back at those evil girls. Instead she controlled herself and waited to see how Adam would handle the situation.

"Chase, there is something I need to tell you. Cynthia is in my Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning class. She sits in the back with a different boy every class. They pass notes all through class and when they don't think I am looking; they grope each other under the desks. She always walks out arm in arm with them. I don't think Cynthia is being faithful to you."

"Why that skank! I was ready to dump her anyway, she is a mean bitch."

"Don't do that. I have a plan that can help all three of us," Adam said.

Chase looked from Amanda, back to Adam. "I'm in, what's the plan?"

Adam told Chase the plan and assured his cooperation with a threat to go to his coach. He showed Chase the door and turned to Amanda. "We have some work to do."

Just then there was another knock on the door. This time it was the furniture delivery.

The delivery people brought in the bed first and set it up in the bedroom. Then came the love seat, a coffee table and two end tables.

"I should have added lamps. It is going to get dark in here," Adam said. "And you need a dresser and a bedside table. Tomorrow when this is over, we'll finish shopping."

"Thank you, Adam, for everything."

"Just my job, as your Dom," he smiled that panty melting smile and turned to his computer. "I need to look up Jeremy's number. My plan depends on him being free tonight and agreeing to help us."

Adam got the number and punched it in. Jeremy answered and Adam quickly told him what was happening. "Change in plan, instead of having you walk Ms. Mills to and from her classes, we are going to put an end to this tonight. I wouldn't ask for your time on the weekend, but this can't wait. The football team has a party up at the abandoned campground every Saturday night. We need to get up there and set up cameras this afternoon so that they won't be seen. I have another part for you to play. You remember Miss Walker from the morning class?"

"How could I forget; she is a mean bitch." Jeremy said

"I need you to pretend that you and she are seeing each other on the sly."

"Wait a minute, isn't her boyfriend Chase Malone? I don't want to get killed here."

Adam laughed. "Chase is in on this. I told him that you would be willing to help and I made him promise not to hurt you." Adam told Jeremy the rest of the plan, hung up and turned to Amanda.

"This time tomorrow your troubles will be over," he said

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Amanda asked nervously.

"We'll soon see," he answered

Adam and Amanda went to Best Buy and bought four surveillance cameras, cables and a few other things that Jeremy said were needed. It paid to have a TA who was an Electronics Engineering major. He needed the TA job to help with his school expenses, the engineering department was full. Adam needed a TA and Jeremy had done remarkably well in the course Amanda was taking now. It was a win-win situation for both of them.

Jeremy met them at the campground and started setting up cameras and hiding cables in the brush. He hid the power supplies and checked the remote-control connection. He could view the scene remotely and hit the record button and all 4 cameras would start to record. They had enough memory for an hour of recording time and Adam had assured him that would be enough.

They were done setting everything up by six pm and went back to Adam's house to plan the next stage. Jeremy hooked up Adam's desktop to the surveillance network they had set up at the campground. He showed Adam how to use the software to view the cameras and start the recording.

They agreed that for his part, Jeremy would show up at midnight, pretending to be drunk and he would find Cynthia and make a scene. Everything was in place. Amanda paced nervously watching the camera feeds, waiting for everyone to show up.

"Amanda, settle. Come sit on my lap," Adam said.

Amanda walked over, stood in front of Adam and looked at him with need. He lifted her shirt over her head and reached behind her to unhook her bra. He unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped them and pulled down the jeans and panties. He pulled her toward him, and Amanda climbed up in Adam's lap and watched the monitors with him. It was 10:45 pm when the first people started showing up.

While they watched, Adam began stroking Amanda's pussy lips with one hand and tweaking her nipples with the other hand. Amanda moaned with pleasure, still watching the camera feeds.

The cameras were remarkably clear. You could make out the faces of everyone there, even the beer they drank.

"Look!" said Amanda. "There's Jenny, Justin, Cynthia and Chase."

The four of them were laughing and drinking. Adam clicked the cameras to record.

"I still don't like it that you didn't bring Miss Prim and Proper," Jenny said.

"Yeah, I don't think you tried hard enough," Cynthia added.

"I told you she said she would come next Saturday. She was just getting moved into her new place," Chase argued.

"Don't stress, next week we'll get pictures of her naked with Chase and you'll be back in the catbird seat." Justin said kissing Jenny.

"I don't like it, Chase said. "What if she won't get naked?"

"We have been over this," Cynthia said. "You get her drunk."

"And if she won't drink?" Chase pushed just like Adam had instructed him to do.

"I will slip her a mickey, dip shit." Jenny said. "Are you really that stupid?"

"I just don't get what you have against her, I talked to her and she seemed nice."

"Chase, she caught Jenny and Justin fucking, so we had to lie and say she was a thief, so they wouldn't get in trouble," Cynthia said exasperated.

"It would have worked too if that stupid Mr. Spenser hadn't gotten that picture of Jenny sucking my cock." Justin said.

Jenny hit him on the shoulder and said, "enough talk, next Saturday this will be over and she will be expelled. Come on, Justin let's get a little privacy."

Justin tossed them each a beer and took a big swig himself before he put his arm around Jenny and led her away.

"Strike one, underage drinking." Adam said.

By 11:30 pm the place was crowded with football players and cheerleaders, all of them drinking and all in various stages of undress.

"Look!" Amanda pointed to the screen for camera #3. "There's Justin and Jenny. They are starting to strip!"

"Strike two, public indecency." Adam said.

Camera # 4 showed Cynthia and Chase tearing each other's clothes off.

"We have 20 minutes left of recording time," Adam announced. He continued to stroke Amanda as he watched the other two couples undress.

"That will be enough, there they go, naked as jaybirds all four of them," Amanda pointed out.

Jenny leaned forward, stuck her tongue out and licked Justin's cock. It twitched and she took it into her mouth. She began working him, Amanda could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked on him and she could hear his moans as she went up and down on his cock.

Amanda started stroking Adam while she watched Jenny. She slid off of his lap and unzipped his pants. She reached in and pulled his cock out. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out like Jenny and took Adam into her mouth.

Adam groaned with delight and grabbed a riding crop out of his bottom desk drawer. He flicked it on Amanda's ass leaving a little square red spot. Amanda moaned and kept sucking Adam. She ran her tongue around the tip and then worked her way back down.

Adam flicked the crop again, striking Amanda sharply. Amanda's already sore ass clenched and her pussy gushed. Adam looked at the monitor and saw Justin and Jenny.

Justin grabbed the back of Jenny's head, and held it tight, while he thrust in and out of her mouth, fucking her so deep she gagged. Jenny never stopped sucking Justin, even when she struggled to breathe.

Adam copied Justin and held Amanda's head while he face fucked her. He flicked the crop on her ass every time she gagged. Amanda's pussy squirted her juices where she was kneeling with every strike of the crop. Soon there was a puddle in front of Adam's chair.

Jenny was a mess. Saliva dripped down her face and her nose was running, but Justin was unrelenting. He seemed to be enjoying Jenny's tears. Then suddenly, Justin pushed her away and drew her up to him and kissed her hard and deep, fucking her mouth with his tongue.

Amanda felt the strike of the crop and it was too much when he hit the back of her throat at the same time and she came hard, squirting even more of her juices onto the floor. She arched her back and started shaking uncontrollably. Adam pulled her back up into his lap and kissed her through the remainder of her orgasm.

Justin pinched Jenny's nipple and spanked her ass at the same time and it was Jenny's turn to moan. When just reached down and flicked Jenny's clit she went off like a firecracker. If Justin hadn't been holding her, she would have collapsed.

Adam took one of Amanda's nipples into his mouth and sucked and nibbled on it. Amanda moaned again. She arched her back and spread her legs even wider to grant him better access.

Justin lifted Jenny up again and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her pussy against him. He lifted her higher and then lowered her on his cock.

Amanda moaned deeply when Adam's fingers found her clit. As Justin pumped in and out of Jenny with his cock, Adam pumped his fingers in and out of Amanda's pussy, thumbing her clit and suckling at her breast.

Amanda wriggled on Adam's lap and fisted his cock. As if reading her mind he put her back to his front and he lifted her up and lowered her down onto his cock. "Ride me sweetheart" Adam whispered in her ear while he fondled her breasts, kneading them and plucking the nipples.

Justin pressed Jenny's back to a birch tree and started pounding into her. The tree was rough against her back and Jenny could feel the skin abrading with every thrust. She just held on to Justin tighter every thrust spiraling her high and higher.

Adam grabbed Amanda's waist and lifted her up and slammed her back down several times while Amanda reached her arms back and hugged his neck, arching her back wild with desire.

Justin lifted Jenny off his cock. "On all fours, bitch." he said with a swat to her ass. Jenny scrambled to get into position and Justin took his cock and spread her juices from her pussy to her ass. He positioned his cock at her rear entrance and pushed in slowly. Amanda could see Jenny's face as he pushed in and combination of ecstasy and pain.

Amanda let out a low moan and Adam saw he watching Jenny get her ass fucked. "You like that sweetheart?" he whispered. "Want me to fuck that tight ass of yours?" Amanda's moans deepened and she said , "Yes! Sir, fuck my ass."

Adam lifted her pussy off his cock and inserted a finger in her ass. It was so tight! He worked it back and forth, in and out then he added another finger, scissoring them. With his other hand he grabbed the lube out of the drawer and squirted some onto his fingers in her ass and worked it in lubricating her back hole.

Then he squirted some lube on his cock and lifted her up again. This time he set his cock at her rear entrance and he lowered her so very slowly onto his cock. He inched into her tight hole little by little. "So tight, sweetheart," Adam said. Amanda just moaned and leaned forward. When he was fully seated, he started to move, lifting her up and down, fucking his little sub in the ass. He saw her face reflected in the monitor, the tears running down her face he lips in the shape of an o. She was beautiful.

Justin reached down and rubbed Jenny's clit. She came at the same time he did. Seeing that caused Amanda to come hard when Adam pinched her clit. Both girls shook and trembled screaming their climax into the air around them. Adam and Justin both pumped their loads into their girls' asses.

Just as Chase was getting ready to put his cock in Cynthia's pussy, Jeremy showed up shouting and pretending he was drunk.

"Cynthia! Where are you, baby?" he shouted. He stumbled over to the corner where Cynthia and Chase were getting busy and fell into them, knocking Chase over. He pretended shock and dismay when he saw the girl with Chase was Cynthia.

"What's going on?" Jeremy asked.

"I could ask you the same thing," Chase said, playing his part.

"What are you doing naked with my girl?" Jeremy said, getting angry.

"Your girl? Cynthia you have some explaining to do," Chase shouted.

"I don't know what he's talking about, Chase. I don't even know this guy!" Cynthia cried.

"Don't know me? I am crushed, baby. What about all the time we have spent together? You can't have forgotten already." Jeremy laid it on thick. "How else would I know about the cute little mole on your thigh right below your sweet pussy, baby?"

Cynthia sputtered and looked pleadingly at Chase. "Chase, I swear—"

Chase grabbed her by the hand and dragged her naked in front of everyone and announced, "Cynthia and I are through, she is a whore, she is free to any and all who want her!" Jeremy then walked back, got his clothes, and left the campground. His part in their little play was done.

Jeremy leaned in close to Cynthia and whispered in her ear menacingly, while holding her there for everyone to get a good look. "Mess with Amanda again and it will be worse for you."

He took out his phone, snapped a picture of Cynthia stark naked standing in the middle of the clearing surrounded by football players and emailed it to the dean of students.

Cynthia ran back to get her clothes. She got dressed and went to find Jenny and Justin. This was turning out to be a disaster!

"Jenny!" she shouted crashing through the trees.

"Just a minute," Jenny yelled back. "Keep your pants on and let me get dressed!" She pulled on her sweater and skirt, wriggled into her underwear and shouted "Okay. what's got your panties in a wad?"

Cynthia walked into the little clearing and told Jenny everything that had happened, down to the picture Jeremy took and the threat he made.

"Shit!" Jenny exclaimed. "Now he has something on all three of us! We need to put an end to this once and for all. We'll come up with a plan tomorrow. Come on, Justin and I will give you a ride."