Amanda's Birthday Party

Story Info
My story of attending a submissive friend's birthday party.
3.2k words
4.15
11.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I parked the car on the gravel driveway I knew this would mark the end of the secret. Amanda didn't know I was invited to her birthday party, nor that the party would be so small. She was expecting all of her friends, but Greg had carefully arranged for them to all arrive the following night. Tonight would belong to me, her master Greg and his friend Richard.

Greg has trained Amanda well. She is unquestioningly obedient, as any good slut should be, fully surrendering herself to his ownership a few months ago. While Richard had never met her before, I have had the pleasure of fucking Amanda many months before, while she was single.

As a fitness instructor, she has the most neatly defined figure, a small frame with delicate facial features. There isn't an ounce of fat on her, she's a slender wonder of muscle and silk. Every time I see her she seems to be in even better shape, her workouts and careful eating bringing out the very best in her physically. Mentally she's also very strong, with a filthy imagination and an appetite for activities I would never have considered until I met her.

Amanda is happy and proud to be Greg's slut.

As I got out of my car, she opened the door wearing a skin tight dress barely covering her modesty. She yelped when she saw it was me but contained herself as she had been instructed to act with decorum but dress like a classy whore. I walked to the door, embraced her and told her how happy I was to see her again before complimenting her on the dress. "I have several changes of clothes for this evening" she announced, feeding my delight that I would be able to perve over her pretty little body in more than one outfit.

She didn't offer to take my coat, so I took it off and threw it at her before walking through to the kitchen where Greg was waiting.

While I chatted with Greg and ignored Amanda, it became clear to her that her birthday wasn't going to go the way she had been led to believe. Why would I be the only guest? Finally Richard turned up, a little late, but at least that completed our little group. We were introduced and Greg showed us through to his games room.

"Get your guests a drink, slut" he commanded, while he began to rack up the balls on the pool table. I instructed her to name all the types of beer in the glass fronted fridge behind her without looking, which she duly did without hesitation or error. "Good girl" I rewarded her before ordering a Grolsch.

My pool game with Greg was more of a slaughtering than a match... he potted the balls mercilessly, giving me barely three chances to take the cue and take my shots. He cleared the table while I still had four red balls on the felt. This is a man who wins.

As Richard took his place for the mild humiliation that constitutes pool, Greg ordered Amanda to go and change into something sluttier. "May I go to the toilet please?" she asked. "No" was the curt reply.

Moments later, Amanda appeared at the games room door wearing my favourite item of clothing, a blue pleated skirt, teamed with a barely there black titty-top. Now, with her incredibly defined stomach on display and my eternal weakness the short pleated skirt, I needed to check her over more closely. She stood before me and turned around so that I could run my eyes all over her, following her delighted smile as I did so. I reached behind her as she came around to face me again, grabbing her arse cheeks through the floating skirt and pulling her firmly towards me. I could almost feel the sunlight from her beaming smile as I appreciated the contour of her lower back with my spare hand, when Greg barked "What's wrong with his bottle, slut?", prompting her to jump back and resume her duty as our waitress, bringing me a full bottle to replace it. I beckoned her close, closer, right up close so that her face was touching mine before telling her I'd rather have Guinness this time and chastising her for being so lazy. "Give me 20" I said tenderly into her ear before she dropped to the tiled floor and performed her 20 press-ups.

"Please can I go wee?" she asked as she lay on the floor, held down by Richard's foot resting on her left shoulder. "Alright, but leave the door open so the guys can come in and see you if they want". Greg explained that Amanda hates being watched on the toilet, so with that preying on her mind, we continued chatting and ignored her completely.

When she arrived back and fetched my Guinness, I asked her whether she had left her knickers in the bathroom, as my inquisitive hand had noticed that she was naked under her skirt. "Amanda doesn't wear panties at home" interrupted Greg, as I nonchalantly fingered his girl while she stood next to me.

Air hockey wasn't quite as much of a whitewash as the pool had been. I found it remarkably easy to concentrate while Amanda was kneeling between me and the table, head squeezed between the edge and my pelvis, my cock buried in her mouth and muffled grunts emitting every now and then as I moved from one side to another chasing the puck. "Damn, pick that up" I called several times, as she obediently collected the fallen disc with a carry-on style wink as she bent over with straight legs and pert bum on full display -- damn that girl is flexible -- before sinking back to her knees to resume her blowjob duties.

"Thank you very much" she smiled with a glint in her eye before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. I slapped her across the cheek as she stood up and reminded her of her manners. "Thank you very much, Sir". That's better.

We all went through to the kitchen where Amanda had laid out a spread of food for us; various meats, nibbles, breads and some perfectly timed pizza slices. The three of us enjoyed our food while chatting about the housing market and watching Amanda wash up the dishes she had served us from.

Greg then announced that it was time to go upstairs. The look of delight mixed with trepidation on her face was priceless, as would become clear. Greg has built a dedicated play room in this new build house -- out of the sight of most visitors, but open to us this evening. As he led us into the enormous room full of restraint equipment, toys, a bed and a couple of sofas, Greg turned and punched Amanda in the stomach causing her to fall to the floor while thanking him. He kicked her a couple of times and she continued "thank you for beating me Sir". I'd be lying to say I was comfortable seeing this, but it was clear that Amanda had entered a special place in the house and that she had been so eager to get there she would pay any price.

"Strip" instructed Greg, as Amanda crawled toward the bed, her pert little butt wiggling like she was in a Carry-On movie. "Nicely" he warned, as he noticed a devilish little glint in her eye. Oh, she wouldn't disappoint. This girl knows her body, every last inch of it. She understands the control she can have over a group of men with her movements. Not just her gentle motion and the reveal... but the knowing smile that tells you she is lapping up the attention she's generating for herself. I'm having trouser issues and need to release the pressure -- her eyes somehow drawing my hand to the bulge in my suit, just as I realise Richard and Greg are doing the same. As she rolls and peels the skin-tight dress down over her hips, I begin undressing to match -- she's handing control back to the men.

In one corner is a bench with straps and cushions bristled all over it. With a nod of approval from Greg, I take Amanda gently by the hand and lead her over to it. As she leans forward to place her head on the cushion, Greg straps her knees and wrists with leather belts, leaving her held tightly on all fours, head outstretched and arse open for the taking. I lean down to her level, my face level with hers and put two fingers into her mouth, pulling her jaw down and open. I'm fixing her straight in the eyes, her gaze reaching deep into mine as she strains to lift her head -- there's a deep connection there that I won't dismiss.

Amanda is strapped firmly to the bench, exposed, prone and defenceless. Beautiful. I walk around to her rear and slap an arse cheek hard. A flinch. I kneel down so that I'm eye to eye with her exposed pussy and breathe deeply.... oooh that sweet scent and the sight of her glistening moistness makes it impossible not to take a broad lick of her wet slit, keeping my tongue wet with her juice as I round back to her face and hold my tongue out in front of her -- she instinctively licks it off, looking me deep in the eye as she does so.

No sooner as she allows that broad smile to flush through her face, Greg is pulling her head upwards and wrapping a white hood around her. All I see before me now is a faceless naked woman, a hole in the hood carefully aligned with her mouth. Greg says "open wide", followed by a stern "both ends" before smiling at us both as we prepare to feast on his girl.

It's a strange feeling, feeding your cock through a gap in a fabric hood into the waiting mouth of a woman whose eyes are such an important part of her communication vocabulary -- a feeling made even weirder knowing that at the other end of the bench is a heavy man pushing himself into the bum hole of this doll. I do my best to keep up the rough persona, but I want to cradle Amanda's head as I slide my shaft in and out of her hungry mouth. She wants no tenderness though -- she wants to feel used thoroughly fucked tonight. I'm here as a birthday guest and will do my best to live up to her hopes and fantasies.

Richard pulls out of her arse abruptly which makes her jump with the shock. I can see Greg is waiting to fuck her mouth, so I head to her rear and smack her bum as hard as I can from the angle I'm at. All I hear is "mmmph", so I smack again, this time from a better angle. Still "mmpphhh" is all I get, so it's time to use the back of my hand as the slaps get harder and harder before she finally breaks free of Greg's cock an manages "thank you Sir" before taking it back into her mouth noisily. It's time for a condom as I stand back and survey the sight in front of my eyes. Greg fucking her face as Richard stands to the side wanking and pulling one of her pretty little arse cheeks to the side for me, opening her pussy lips to make an even more inviting sight.

I've never gone straight for the bum hole before in my life -- it's always been something to work up to on a really lucky day -- but somehow it wouldn't seem right do anything but what she had asked for when we last spoke before the party -- she just loves having her arse filled and who am I to disappoint the birthday girl?! No point messing around, in I go as swiftly and smoothly as I can. Her buttocks are so firm she barely shakes as a bury myself all the way in on the first stroke -- pausing at my full length to feel her squeeze around my rigid dick, moaning with pleasure as she spits Greg's cock out and buries her face in the pad of the bench. I slowly withdraw, make like I'm going to slip back inside but instead smack her bum again so hard it makes her jump. Then I slip back in, gently at first, nice and deep, all the way inside her and gradually build up a rhythm. I can feel her responding with those incredible muscles, squeezing my cock when I fully insert -- and I begin to speed up under the encouraging eye of Greg, whose face looks fit to burst with pride as he watches me hammering away at his slut's backside. Greg and I are squeezing Amanda from both ends -- he's pushing against her neck which is rising and buckling and she squeals with joy from the hard fucking she's receiving.

Enough is enough and I explode inside her hot little ass just as Greg pulls out of her mouth -- she responds with a delightful high-pitched expression of "ooh" in time with each spasm as I physically relax my whole torso and rest for a moment waiting for my erection to subside inside her. As I'm doing that, Richard spots the availability of her mouth and begins fucking her face for all of a few seconds before shooting his spunk down her throat.

While Richard and I recover, Greg asks whether need another drink and begins unbuckling Amanda from her bench. I reply that I've had enough for my bladder to retain and asks whether I need a wee, with a twinkle in his eye. I need no further encouragement - I tenderly remove Amanda's hood, look into her eyes with a smile and announce "I need a piss but don't want to get Greg's toilet dirty". Greg lifts her by the arm and guides her into the walk-in shower where she is told to kneel and shield the glass and tiled floor. It takes a few moments to persuade your body to urinate when your brain says "no", a potentially awkward situation if it weren't for Amanda's eyes looking up at me with such desire and longing. Kneeling with her legs slightly parted, her hands pushing her little titties together and her tongue outstretched -- it's an image that stays with me now, clear as day. Eventually I relaxed the crucial muscle and began to stream piss onto her stomach and lift it to her breasts as she began to massage it into herself. I didn't have the heart to spray on her tongue, perhaps that's for another day...?

Marched to the large bed, Amanda receives clear instruction that she is not allowed to cum without permission. Out comes an array of tools designed to produce orgasm which means we're looking at a slightly unfair game -- to which the grin on her face is clear evidence. She does incredibly well to cope with the stimulation afforded her with some small vibrators, a fairly significant dildo and a Rampant Rabbit, but it's the Hitachi that pushes her over the edge and causes her to involuntarily pop out the butt plug that she had been wearing throughout most of her toy-time. "Pleeeease Sir can I cum noooww?" We decide to let her off as she had done so well in controlling her orgasm and give her a few minutes to rest and fetch us a fresh beer.

When she comes back to the room, I'm laying on my back and Greg tells her to sit on top of me, cowgirl. Not surprisingly my dick is erect again and she performs a lovely trick of slipping a condom onto me using her mouth only, no hands, to which I pay her a compliment and tell her she's allowed to use her pussy instead of her ass to sit on me if she'd like -- which she accepts. Greg reminds her she mustn't cum without permission as she begins rocking forward and backward on me, a rare chance to savour some tenderness and softness between us during this rough and ragged evening. Our fucking intensifies, with Richard and Greg both standing back and watching as they regain their erections. It's wonderful to be running my hands up and down her torso, feeling the shape of her smooth buttocks and staring into her deep brown eyes as we cement the connection between us.

As we rock together I feel Amanda's fingertips tighten and clench at my chest as she leans back and enjoys a rush of orgasm -- before realising she should have asked first. "Get off" I shout, "I didn't say you could cum". As she clambers off, I get up, flip her over and tell her to get on all fours. Greg takes hold of her shoulders and puts his legs around her neck to lock her into position as I position myself at her rear and promise to punish her for her rudeness. Without warning I plunge into her arsehole and begin thrusting hard, mercilessly, pushing her forwards with every stroke while Greg chastises her verbally. After a minute, I withdraw, allowing Richard to take my place with his significantly larger cock -- her yelps and grunts are greater still, all the while calling out "thank you Sir" as dish out her punishment.

As Amanda is released and relaxes, I take the opportunity to come down to her level, face to face, insert four fingers into her mouth with my thumb clasping her jaw and draw her eyes level with mine, deeply and intensely staring at each other inches apart as if nobody else existed, just this little fuck doll and me eye to eye loving the moment. "Please Sir, can I drink your cum?" she asks meekly. Well, who on earth would need to be asked twice? I settle back on the bed propped up by a pillow, as she sinks down between my knees and begins the gentlest, most luxurious and wet sloppy blowjob I think I've ever experienced. I can't believe my luck as this pretty angel massages my balls and licks all over my shaft, lingering with her tongue rimming my glands before drawing me deep into her mouth with the softness of a pillow. The warmth, tenderness and overwhelming softness of the way she squeezes my cock eventually bring me to a protracted and thoroughly indulgent climax before she proceeds to take both Richard and Greg's rigid tools, alternating between them taking turns fucking her face as she continues to wank them both off with her hands.

Once we're all finished, the rough personas instantly disappear and Amanda stops being submissive and becomes a charming host, cuddling with Greg as we chat and laugh about our adventure together. She has enjoyed her birthday treat just as much as we all have. Personally, I've crossed a few boundaries that I didn't expect to come so naturally and Greg looks very pleased.

Time now for a cup of tea and a chat about what we might get up to next time we all meet up...