Amateur Dramatics - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I know you liked it Emily, I know you did, don't try to deny it.' She shook her head as if trying to clear it, and then smiled at me.

'Just go, I can't stay here with you any longer, I have to get home. I'll see you next week,' and with that, I got out of her car, reluctantly it has to be said. She gave me a little wave and a smile as she drove off, and I spent the rest of the night thinking about her kiss and how wonderful her breasts and soft skin felt under my mouth and hands.

During the week, I met up with Alana for one of our, no-strings-attached sex sessions, and after our initial lovemaking we were lying there, totally relaxed, and naked, recovering from our exertions, when she brought up the subject of Emily. 'I see you've become quite smitten by, "The Ice Queen,' she said. Surprised, I asked her who she was talking about, and she explained that Emily had the reputation of being a bit frigid and frosty, and while many had tried, nobody had succeeded in corrupting her. 'Her husband is a bit of a silly prick really,' Alana went on, 'I don't know why she stays so loyal to him.'

'There's nothing going on between us, but she's actually a lovely woman once you get to know her a bit better,' I protested mildly. Alana laughed, and took hold of my cock.

'Hey, don't try to kid a kidder. I've seen the hard-on you get when you're dancing with her, and even if the others haven't noticed, remember, I'm a dirty girl and you can't hide it from me mister,' she laughed again as she stroked me into hardness again.

'I can't help getting stiff around her, she's a beautiful woman.'

'Yes, she is, I'd do her myself if I got the chance,' she confessed, and as my mind overdosed on the possibilities of that scenario, she lowered her head and took me in her mouth.

At the next rehearsal, Emily greeted me with a smile and a friendly little kiss on the cheek, which I took to mean that everything was okay after the little incident between us the previous week. During a break between scenes, I came up behind her, and almost as if rehearsing our dance, we began to sway. If anyone had seen us they would have thought we were rehearsing, but with our backs turned, I had slipped my hands off her waist and was massaging her delightful boobs. She didn't protest, and looked round at me, smiling, and as my hard-on bored into her buttocks she, for the first time, pushed back against me, rubbing her bottom against my cock.

At that moment I knew it was only a matter of time before I was making love to her. This week, next week, it didn't matter when; I knew it was going to happen. I pushed towards a more secluded part of the room, behind some stage curtains, and as she stood there swaying; I slipped my hand up her skirt. She reacted by trying to push my hand away, and there was a momentary struggle as she weakly tried to resist, but she bowed to the inevitable and relaxed the grip of her thighs on my hand, which I immediately slipped between her legs, rubbing her through her panties. She moaned quietly, shuddering with repressed lust, and as I guided my hand through the leg aperture of her panties I was suddenly touching wet skin and hair. As my fingers slipped between the wet lips, she almost collapsed, her legs giving way, but she recovered, and now her legs were wide apart giving me free rein to do with her pussy as I wanted to.

Suddenly she put both of her elegant hands over her mouth, and fucked my fingers quite desperately; trying hard to make as little noise as possible, and I knew she was coming. Her pussy spewed copious amounts of juice, and I knew Emily's reputation as, 'The Ice Queen,' was sadly mistaken. She was a hot, horny, and passionate woman, and for the time being she was mine. After she came, we both looked around trying to see if anybody had spotted us, but by some miracle we seemed to have gotten off with it this time. Later, as the rehearsal was drawing to a close, she asked if I needed a run home again, and I told her I had my own car this week. She looked disappointed, but taking a cue from Alana's book, I told her that she could follow me home if she would like to, and she did.

Back at my place, I offered her a drink, but she declined and so I took her in my arms immediately, kissing her. She kissed me back eagerly, and again I slipped my hands under her sweater as I had done the week before, pushing her bra upwards and off her glorious breasts, I pushed the sweater up too so I could see these twin objects of my desire, and kissed the lovely nipples. They were already swollen and hard with arousal, but they grew even bigger as I feasted on them. Emily moaned quietly with pleasure as I played with her breasts, and then I kissed her mouth again, my hands working on the boobs once more. I led her through to the bedroom, pulling off her sweater and bra.

Her figure was superb; she had the boobs of a twenty-year-old, firm and beautifully shaped, the pale pink nipples and areolae of a true redhead, freckles sprinkled over her milky white chest and shoulders. As I began to undress too, she unzipped her skirt, dropping it to the floor before picking it up and placing it over the back of a chair, she was left in only the tiniest of panties, and within seconds she had dropped them to the floor too. She didn't have time to pick those up because I pushed her gently back towards the bed, and as we lay down, I counted myself one of the luckiest men on the planet.

We snuggled up to each other, kissing and touching, the feel of her warm silky skin next to mine was something I knew I would never forget. She held my cock in her hands as I stroked and played with her breasts, and then when I slipped my hand lower she opened her legs for me as my hand sought and found her welcoming pussy. She was a natural redhead, there was no doubt about that, and the pale pinkness of her pussy lips attested to that even more. She moaned louder, no constraints now, no chance of being overheard or seen, and the security of privacy seemed to give her the freedom to express herself naturally. Now there was no holding back as she moaned, groaned and whimpered with pleasure.

'Please don't wait any longer, I want you in me now,' she whispered, and so I entered her, feeling my cock being engulfed by wetness and heat as I slipped deep into her. She let out a long moaning sigh as I slid home, filling her gorgeous cunt. 'Ah, yes, that's it,' she whispered as she kissed my face and mouth. 'Now fuck me. I'm a bad girl, who needs to be fucked.' The dirty talk coming from such a refined mouth was doubly exciting, so I fucked her as she asked. I knew she loved it by the moans and shrieks of pleasure as I pounded into her, giving her the fucking she asked for. She came very quickly again, so we had a little rest, and while she was getting her breath back she played with and touched my cock.

'Suck me,' I suggested. She looked shocked.

'What put your thingy in my mouth?' she queried.

'You've never done it before?' I asked her. She shook her head, but slid down the bed a bit, showing a remarkable willingness to please me. She licked the length of my cock, tentatively it has to be said, but seemed to pick up the courage as I told her how wonderful it felt, and I quickly disappeared into the lovely mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on my lap as she experimentally touched, sucked and licked me. For a novice she was doing really great, but I knew if she continued I'd come and I wasn't ready for that yet, so I stopped her. She looked upset, and thought I'd stopped her because she was doing it, 'wrong,' but I assured her that I had only stopped her because it felt too good, and I had lots I wanted to do with her before I came.

First thing I did was get down between her legs. I figured if she'd never sucked a man's cock, then she'd probably never had her pussy sucked and licked either. I was right, and oh boy, did she love that as I licked and lapped gently at her pussy and clitoris. She orgasmed again within minutes, and just as she was coming down, I managed to manoeuvre her onto her knees, and took her from behind, doggy style. I wondered if she'd ever done that before, and true to form, she hadn't. It was all new for her, despite the fact that she had been married for almost fifteen years, and was in her late thirties or early forties. I wondered just what kind of ignorant fucker her husband must be, but only momentarily, I had much more pressing issues to deal with, like the gorgeous peachy arse in front of me and my swollen knob plunging into her sublimely wet pussy.

She may never have made love in this position before, but she took to it like the proverbial duck to water, pushing back hard, wriggling her bottom, and arching her back to get the best angles for her pleasure. I stayed with her all the way, determined to make this an unforgettable first experience. Hearing her moan and cry out with pleasure as she gasped for breath was its own reward, even though I knew I would be further rewarded by her screams of pleasure as she came.

It wasn't long in coming, and neither was I. As she pushed back even harder, frantically fucking me, her body completely overruled by instinct, I was helpless to stop myself any longer, and caught in the grip of my own fierce climax, I pumped and flowed, trying to bury myself as deep in her as possible, holding onto her slim hips, pulling her onto me. As I pulled back and out, my poor cock, dwindling in size by the second, she presented a glorious sight; her little pink pussy, now much redder after the pounding it had taken, wet and open, my come, leaking and dribbling from her. She knelt there for a few seconds more, almost frozen in the aftermath of pleasure, before slowly sliding forward until she was face down on the bed.

'Oh god, that was wonderful. I haven't felt so excited in years. I'm fucked, totally fucked, but in the nicest possible way,' she added, and then she laughed. It was still delightfully wicked to hear my older and more refined lover speak like that. I took her in my arms, and we lay there for quite some time, just basking in each other's presence and slowly recovering.

I took the chance to study her a bit closer now that she lay beside me naked. Her legs were long and well formed, slightly apart as she relaxed. I like a woman to have good, well-shaped slim legs and she certainly had that. Her hips were slim as well, not too wide, and her pubic mound was quite pronounced, with a slight dusting of light red hair, lighter than her natural auburn, although the area round her labia was completely shaven, or waxed, her pronounced lips showing in all their glory. Her waist was slim and well-toned, she must go to the gym I thought, or perhaps all the dancing kept her that way, and then there were her breasts. Two wonders of natural engineering; round, generous, and as I'd discovered, sensitive to the slightest touch, and I touched them as I looked. She sighed, her eyes closed, a smile on her beautiful face. The skin of her breasts was almost translucent and milky white, the areolae only a shade or two darker, a pale coral pink, with two large, prominent brownish nipples.

'You're just perfect,' I whispered to her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, then pulled my face down to hers kissing me gently.

'You're not bad yourself,' she murmured, her hand seeking out and finding my cock, which was still slick with her juices. 'Mmm,' was all she said, as my fingers slid between her legs, gently feeling her silky lips, then slipping inside. Her pelvis tilted to my hand, blindly seeking out the invader, offering more reward for my efforts. Her breathing rapidly got out of control as I probed and stroked, and she drew her legs up, knees spread wide apart, blatant in her quest for a new release. 'Please don't make me wait, I need you now, again,' she pleaded, as I spread her pussy lips, inserting two, then three fingers, stretching her a little. She shuddered with pleasure, reaching for my cock again, pulling me towards her, impatient for me to enter and fill her sweet little pussy.

A man can only hold out against that sort of eagerness for so long, and within minutes I found myself buried deep within her velvet depths. She arched up to meet me, her hips pushing and withdrawing, riding, no, fucking me enthusiastically for all she was worth, trying to milk my cock to fill her again. This time try as I might, I couldn't hold back, and felt myself beginning to come. She came right along with me, my orgasm, seeming to trigger hers too, and we came together in a welter of moans, groans and body fluids.

She went home, happy, but tired. As I seen her to her car, she told me she felt great, but used. Seeing my dismay, she laughed, 'No, no sweetheart,' she explained, 'I feel well used, in the best possible way. I have an ache, a tenderness, right where a woman should have an ache after making love so beautifully. It means I won't be able to think of anything else tonight except how you used and abused me in the nicest possible way.' She laughed again, a nice dirty laugh, before getting in her car. 'I can't wait a whole week to see you again,' she confided through the open window as she started her car.

'I have a day off tomorrow,' I said, 'why don't you come round in the morning, about 10am, and we can make a day of it?' She agreed at once, and what a day it turned out to be.

I was up early, showered, shaved and breakfasted before she arrived. When the doorbell eventually rang just before 10am, I eagerly went to the door and opened it. She smiled at me, and I kissed her before she could say anything. After a moment or two she pushed me away gently, and I looked at her, slightly puzzled. Still standing outside my front door she unbuttoned her coat and pulled it back. She was naked apart from a black suspender belt and sheer black stockings

'I thought I'd make a bit of an effort for you today,' she said, a wicked smile on her face. I don't know what kind of expression was on my face, but it must have been a fair old mixture of astonishment, lust, amusement and more, as I looked up and down the corridor to see if any neighbours were around. I grabbed her by the lapels, and hauled her inside, almost lifting her off her feet as I did so, shutting the door with my foot, I pushed her against the door, kissing and touching her everywhere at once.

She laughed with delight as I dropped my trousers, and pinned her against the door, moving in between her open legs, pushing roughly into her pussy. She was wet and ready, and we fucked against the door, standing up, with a real sense of urgency. She moaned and called out loudly with pleasure, while my thrusts pushed her lovely arse hard against the door, which rattled in the door jamb with every thrust. I can only hope that none of my neighbours passed by; there could be no doubt about what was happening inside the door, but that didn't concern me right then. I was more concerned with getting my cock as far into my darling lover as was possible.

She came loudly, with me still pounding into her, and then I came too, squirting and pumping, filling her with my hot come. We stood there for a few moments, lingering in the afterglow of the moment, kissing and caressing, more tenderly now. Finally, we moved, with me pulling up my trousers, which were still around my ankles, and with Emily, walked unsteadily along the hallway and into the lounge.

'Well, my, "bit of an effort," was well worth it I'd say,' declared Emily, laughing.

'Oh yes, what a great surprise. You look sensational,' was all I could say, my breathing slowly returning to normal. She sat there on my sofa, the coat open, showing everything she had, although she had crossed her long, beautiful legs, which only made her look all the more sophisticated and desirable. Suddenly she jumped to her feet.

'Tissue, I need a tissue, I'm leaking,' she laughed, finding one in her coat pocket. Even watching her wipe herself clean was an erotic experience for me, knowing it was my come she was cleaning up. She took off her coat and wiped the lining at the back where my come had leaked down between her legs.

'I'm glad you took off your coat,' I joked, 'I wasn't sure if you were staying or not.' She turned with a playful smile on her face, and threw the soggy tissue at me.

'I'm staying all day, and I'm going to insist you fuck me senseless, okay mister?' she said. I nodded, smiling.

'Oh gawd, I've created a monster,' I joked. She laughed again.

'You'd better believe it,' she said, coming into my arms, kissing me tenderly. 'Now take me to bed and let's get cosy,' she suggested, and right at that moment I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do more.

Of course, if you put two healthy horny people in bed things happen, and despite our idea just to get 'cosy,' with all that lovely smooth feminine skin against mine, I couldn't keep my hands to myself. I played with her lovely big boobs and nipples drawing gasp and moans of pleasure from her. We kissed long and deeply, and with Emily instinctively drawing up her knees and opening her legs in invitation, it wasn't long before I was stroking between her labia, dipping my fingers in her juices, softly circling her clitoris.

She became more and more frantic, and I knew she was well on her way to another orgasm. When I lowered my head and began suckling on her breast and nipples it was enough to tip her over the edge and she came again, hard and long, finally clinging to me tightly as if somehow she'd float away. After a few moments I slid down the bed under the covers and spread her legs wider, licking and sucking at her swollen clitoris. She tried to push me away, saying it was too much, she couldn't come again so soon, but she was wrong. Ignoring her protests, I carried on, and within a few seconds she was pushing herself hard against my face, moaning loudly, gasping for breath as I brought her to the boil again, exploding in a paroxysm of pleasure.

I pulled the covers off and looked at her, smiling, and she looked at me, smiling back for a moment before closing her eyes, and stretching herself with that, 'I'm the cat that got the cream,' look. She was about to get something else, in a moment or two, and as I pulled myself higher up the bed, still between her outstretched legs, I paused just long enough to feed my cock, stiff again, into her pussy. Her eyes flashed open with surprise as I sank to the hilt in the wet and juicy ruin that was her pussy. Not giving her a chance to recover, I began to move in her.

'Oh, oooh,' was all she managed, almost a helpless protest, but it was more of a plaintive whimper as I carried on, now gently, then harder, then gently again, varying my thrusts, angles and power to bring her squealing with ecstasy to another heart pounding orgasm, but I wasn't finished yet and carried on through her orgasm as if nothing had happened. 'Oh please,' she whispered, before succumbing to her own horniness. I slowed down, teasing her, letting her race ahead, helpless to stop herself; carried away, the sensations at her core too powerful to ignore. This time her orgasm seemed never ending, not truly stopping, going from peak to peak, and still I carried on. I always take much longer to come the second time around, and today I was in no hurry. I wanted to give her an experience she'd never forget, and she'd insisted earlier that I fuck her senseless today. I was trying my best to do just that, and by the sound of it I was doing fine.

One minute she was trying to push me away, the next she was hanging onto me, holding me as tight as she could, but still I relentlessly ploughed into her until she didn't know if she was coming or going. I lost count of the orgasms she had, but finally I knew I was fast approaching the culmination of my efforts, feeling that familiar tickling tingle at the root of my cock, and suddenly I was there, the sensation flowing along my shaft as I exploded deep within her cunt again. She came again with me, the feel of the hot juice I was pumping into her pushing her to orgasm again. This time we said nothing for ages; just lay there, gasping for breath, like two fish out of water, clinging to each other.