Amateur Dramatics - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was something I'd done before with other lovers, the power of suggestion is very strong, especially when a woman is, 'out of it,' and heading like an express train towards an orgasm anyway. The words get right to their subconscious, almost like hypnosis, and it seems to work with most women. I could feel her reactions getting stronger as we neared the crucial point and her hips began to reach up, pushing her pussy harder against me. She called out my name, told me she was dying, and then she erupted, clawing and scratching, screaming and moaning, hyperventilating, tears in her eyes as she came and came and came.

I knew she was having a multiple orgasm; she couldn't seem to stop, and she pulled me right along with her and I came too, shooting into her, her voracious pussy sucking, rippling and draining me dry. Eventually she slowed down, still moving, obviously getting those little, 'aftershocks,' of orgasm that some women get, but it was over, and we just clung to each other until at last our breathing and heart rates were back to normal.

I realised she was crying, but I said nothing, knowing she was just overcome by her emotions. 'Oh damn, what a fool,' she said. I kissed her eyelids again; tasting the salt of her tears and told her she was no fool. I covered her up with the duvet, and we both slept for a little while.

By the time we woke up it was the late afternoon, and she rushed into the shower to get the 'smell of sex,' off her, and then dressed hurriedly. She kissed me fiercely, passionately at the door. Looking earnestly into my eyes, she said, 'soon, I'll call you soon.' As she walked away she turned and smiled ruefully, touching the front of her coat over her pussy, 'I ache so much I can hardly walk.' I walked back into my flat lay on the bed and didn't wake up until almost midnight. I woke up inordinately pleased with myself. Not only had I made love all day to the most beautiful woman I had ever known, until she had trouble walking, but I had planted the germ of an idea in her mind. Now I would just have to wait to see what transpired. I was confident that it would all work out for the very best.

* * *