Amateur Dramatics - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god, I've never felt anything... never knew it could feel like that,' she mumbled, eyes still closed. 'I'm fucked, totally fucked.'

'Senseless?' I suggested. She laughed gently.

'Oh yes, I think my brain has taken up residence between my legs,' she joked.

'Where, right here?' I asked as I slipped two fingers between her lips. Again, her eyes flashed open.

'Let me rest a little bit please,' she pleaded, but it was already too late as her wonderful pussy responded in the only way it knew how to such an invasion. Her hips moved, perhaps involuntarily, but she was fucking my fingers all the same, her hips moving back and forth, as I probed her depths and smeared her juices over her clitoris. When I massaged her g-spot she lifted her bottom right off the bed, as she came yet again, screaming loudly, finally quietening as the orgasm began to fade. She snuggled into my chest, her legs closed over my hand, still between her legs. I left it there, threatening further movement. I was determined to give her a day she'd never forget

After a wee while, I thought she may like something to drink, to replace all the fluids she'd lost through perspiration and other natural juices, so I suggested we have a break and maybe have something to eat or drink. It was early afternoon, around 1am, and although she didn't want anything to eat, she thought a drink would be a good idea, perhaps tea she suggested? I went into the kitchen, still naked, and put on the kettle. She came through behind me, still wearing just the stockings and suspenders, looking marvellous despite the ardent lovemaking. She came up behind me and put her arms round my waist, snuggling up to my back. Her breasts pushing into my back felt really nice, and she kissed me affectionately between the shoulder blades.

'You're asking for trouble if you keep that up,' I warned. She said nothing, just laughed once more. I turned to her and kissed her again, she was so kissable, and she moaned deep in her throat as I caressed her buttocks. Such a nice sound to hear, and I had recovered sufficiently for it to make me hard again. As she felt my hardness rise up against her, she stepped back, shaking her head.

'I don't believe this, she said, grinning, but she let me lift and sit her on the edge of the kitchen table, curious to see what might happen, where I entered her again. She lay back across the table as I drove into her, hard and fast and it wasn't too long before I knew she was coming again. I left her lying on the table, slowly recovering, as I made two cups of tea. We sat at the kitchen table just glad to be in each other's company.

'When do you have to go home?' I asked. She raised an eyebrow quizzically.

'Hmmm, I see...' she said archly. 'Are you tired of me already?' but she was smiling as she said it. Although she had just been fucked on the kitchen table and come for the umpteenth time, I hadn't, and stood up to show her how stiff and hard my cock still was.

'Does this look tired of you?' I asked, grinning arrogantly. She laughed again, teasing.

'Is that all for me?' she said in a little schoolgirl voice.

'Too fucking right bitch,' I said, 'get your arse across the table and see what happens.' She drained the last dregs of her tea, and stood up, then leaned face down over the table, the delectable arse wiggled at me.

'Give it to me then. God help me, I'm sore, but go on then, do your worst.' I knew she was teasing me, but it was a challenge I was ready to meet. I felt between her legs, making sure she was still nice and wet, before pushing my cock between her cheeks and into the open cleft. She pushed back against me. 'Go on then, fuck me,' she taunted through gritted teeth looking back over her shoulder, laughing now, 'give me a good seeing to.' I didn't rise to her challenge, well not yet anyway. Rather, I moved in and out very gently, but it was enough to get her moaning with pleasure, and just when I had lulled her into a false sense of security, I smacked her arse really hard. She squealed with pain, and looked round at me, and as she did, I almost withdrew completely, and rammed it into her as hard as I could, then again and again. She tensed herself against the table taking everything I gave her, moaning and calling out for more as I rammed her again and again, smacking her gorgeous arse until the pale white skin was red.

'Oooh, oooh, yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me,' she cried out, asking for more as I relentlessly rammed home into her soft wet cunt. I reached under her and tweaked her nipples quite hard. She cried out with the pain of it, but held her hands over mine, so I couldn't let go, not that I wanted to. 'Again,' she demanded, 'harder,' so I squeezed her nipples really hard, and again she cried out, but I noticed her arse pushing back to me even more frantically, and knew she liked that pain. I managed to extricate a hand and this time I took her hand and put it between her legs.

'Rub your clitoris,' I commanded, and she did as I asked, and within seconds she was screaming again, this time with pleasure as she came, pushing back hard, almost throwing me off as I smacked her bottom and fucked her for all I was worth. Still hard, I let her come down from her peak of pleasure. She lay on the table face down her body heaving with the effort she had expended. I was pretty breathless myself, and waited a minute or two before pulling out. She didn't move, so I slapped her arse again, she looked back at me, smiling again.

'Don't just lie there you dirty little bitch, get on your knees right now and suck my cock, 'I ordered her. Still smiling, she lifted her exhausted body off the table and dropped to her knees in front of me. 'Right, clean me up, lick all of that disgusting pussy juice, your pussy juice, lick it off my cock and balls.' She looked up at me with those big, beautiful eyes, and without hesitation took me in her mouth, working my length with her mouth and hands. She may not have had much experience at cock sucking, but with that beautiful face looking up at me I was putty in her hands as she milked my cock, circling my knob with her tongue. I encouraged her, speaking more tenderly now, telling her how lovely she was, beautiful, and how wonderful she was making my cock feel.

She licked and sucked all along my length, licking my balls too, before taking me deep in her mouth again, so deeply that she gagged, and tears ran down her cheeks. I warned her that I was about to come, giving her the chance to just finish me by hand, but she kept me in her mouth, rubbing me faster than ever until I exploded, my come gushing into her mouth. I expected her to spit it out, but she swallowed it all.

What a woman I marvelled. Helping her to her feet, I took her in my arms, hugging her, showing how grateful I was. I picked her up and carried her through to the bedroom, and we lay, utterly content, together on the bed recovering from our exertions. After a while, I realised she had fallen asleep. I was tempted to have a nap myself, but I'd thought of something, something else she probably had no experience of, and so I slipped out of bed, and got dressed. I left her a note saying, 'back soon, don't go away,' and let myself quietly out of the flat.

I live pretty much in the centre of town, and I made my way to a quiet side street, just off the High Street. I'd never been in this particular shop before, but it didn't take me long to find what I was looking for, and I hurriedly made my way back to the flat. Letting myself in, I went through to the bedroom, but she was still fast asleep. I undressed, and got back into bed, which woke her up. 'Where have you been,' she asked sleepily. 'I saw the note, but went back to sleep.'

'I was out buying a special present for you,' I explained, and she sat up in bed, the wonderful breasts trembling with the rapid movement.

'A present for me?' she asked, wide awake now, 'what is it? Are you going to give it to me now? Can I open it now?' I laughed; she was that little girl she used to be again, excited beyond belief.

'I'm going to give it to you in a minute or two - you can't open it, because I've already done that for you. It's something I think, well, I hope you've never had before, and I think you'll love it. All I need you to do is trust me, and open your legs a little, then something quite wonderful will happen, are you ready?' She nodded, still in little girl mode, but did as I asked her, apart from, I said to open her legs a little and instead she drew her knees up almost to her chest and spread them really wide. With eyes closed she asked if that was okay. I gulped with excitement. 'Fucking hell Emily, you look stunning, but keep your eyes closed,' and I reached under the pillow and took out my purchase. I warmed it up by holding it in my hand for a moment, or two, and then placed it up against her pussy lips and clitoris. She squirmed a little, expectantly, and then I switched it on. She jumped and opened her eyes as if she'd been hit by an electric shock, looking down between her legs.

'Oh my, that feels very strange,' was all she said, so I just held it there, noticing that her breathing was becoming quite erratic. 'No, no, it feels great,' she said breathlessly. I moved it around and over her clitoris and between her lips. She seemed to like it between her lips, so I pushed it deep into her, into her gorgeous pink slit, opening her up, and turning up the vibrations at the same time. She reached for her breasts tweaking her own nipples this time, and slid further down the bed to get more comfortable. The vibrator plunged and buzzed, bringing her to an orgasm in a matter of minutes. I switched it off.

'How do you like your present then?' I asked. She answered me by snaking her arms round my neck and drawing me down to her, kissing my lips and face affectionately.

'It's good, and I love it, but it's not as good as you darling,' she said quietly. 'Can I take it home with me?'

'Of course, sweetheart, you'll need something to keep that beautiful little pink pussy happy when I'm not there, won't you?' I suggested.

'I think so. You know,' she added, 'a month ago, I knew next to nothing about sex. My husband and I had only ever made love in the missionary position, and not very often at that. Look at me now, I've had more sex in the last week, than I've had in the previous two or three years, and in more positions than I could have imagined. I've done so many things I've never done before. A week ago, I would have thought sucking a man's cock was disgusting and now it seems like the most natural thing in the world. You're so much younger than me, and yet you've shown me a whole world I never knew existed, and by fuck, I like it. I'm angry that I've missed out on so much over the last twenty years and more, really angry.

'Well, you're certainly making up for it now sweetheart,' I said kissing her beautiful face. 'Your inhibitions are dropping away by the day. You've had an orgasm in a public place,' I said, referring to when I finger fucked her in the rehearsal rooms. You've had your pussy sucked and licked, you've done it doggy style, a "Knee Trembler," standing up, sucked my cock and swallowed come, had a table-ender and been diddled numerous times by my fingers and now by a vibrator. Oh, almost forgot, you've had some rough sex and your bottom smacked and discovered you like a bit of pain too. I think that's everything, so far,' I added. Was there anything you didn't like? I asked her. She shook her head without needing to think about it.

'No, I've loved it all, and I want to do it all again, and again,' the last bit almost whispered as she kissed me once more.

'Do you masturbate at home?' I asked her.

'Not very often until quite recently,' she answered. I raised my eyebrows in question. 'It was you that set me of,' she started to explain. 'When we were dancing I could feel your hardness pressing against my bottom, and occasionally it would rub against my thighs when we were dancing face to face. I always pretended it wasn't happening, because that was the only way I could cope with it, but when I got home I started thinking about it, and you. I was very flattered that a man so much younger found me attractive and sexy. I couldn't understand why, but there it was, and the proof was undeniable, pressing against my bottom and thighs every time we were together.'

'So, what happened?' I pressed. She seemed slightly embarrassed, so I encouraged her by giving her pussy a little rub, which put her in the right frame of mind to tell all.

'Well,' she began again. 'I realised I was feeling quite dissatisfied with the way things were at home. Whenever I thought of you I became quite excited, and I knew I was getting awfully wet too, physically aroused. If I was alone, I would lie down on my bed and touch myself until I orgasmed. I've always come quickly if stimulated properly as you've no doubt noticed.' I nodded, saying nothing to let her continue. 'It helped, but in a way it made things worse. I liked it, maybe too much, and I was doing it a few times a day. That's probably why, I let you kiss me in my car, and I almost died of pleasure when you pushed up under my sweater and played with my boobs. It took a real force of will to stop you and drive away

. When I got home, I literally ran to the toilet and rubbed my pussy to a rather lovely orgasm, and it wasn't the last that night. I did it twice more before bedtime, and I slept in the spare room that night. I told my husband I was coming down with a bug, and didn't want to disturb him, but I really wanted peace to play with myself until I fell asleep.

When the rehearsal day came around I was so looking forward to seeing you again, but I was scared too.' I started to speak, but she hushed me. 'No, no, you've got to understand, I'm much older than you, and my confidence was low. I've been sexually ignored for years, and I thought no man wanted me. Okay, we'd had a kiss, a cuddle and you'd felt my boobs in the car, but you're a young man, you may have found someone else and changed your mind about me, but when you came up behind me during the break in rehearsals and pretended to dance, I could feel your hardness press against my bottom, and for the first time I pushed back because I wanted your cock in me. You could probably have laid me down on the stage and fucked me in front of the whole cast, and I wouldn't have noticed, I was so up for it.' She hesitated a moment as if she were about to say something else, then stopped.

'What?' I said, knowing she had something to add. She hesitated again as if swithering about telling me.

'Alana,' she said finally. 'She told me to grab you before you found somebody else.' I was speechless. 'She said you were a great lover and really fancied me something rotten. I'm not best friends with her or anything, in fact, despite being in the same company for a few years we've hardly ever spoken, but she just confirmed what I wanted to hear'

'Funny, she did say she thought I fancied you, she could tell by the bulge in my trousers she said.' We both laughed at that. 'You know we had a little fling, don't you?' I confessed, not wanting to hold anything back from her.

'Oh yes, I think everybody in the company knows,' Alana is a lovely honest girl. I think you must have a pretty solid reputation with the women in the cast by now.' I was a little embarrassed, but somehow pleased with myself, and Alana as well.

'The last time I was with Alana, she mentioned you too. She was saying it was obvious I had a thing about you, and I tried to deflect her by saying you were a beautiful woman, but we were just friends and she agreed that you were beautiful. In fact, she said she'd, "do," you herself if she got the chance.' She looked sharply at me.

'You mean Alana wants to take me to bed, sexually?' she asked, surprised.

'Yes, she thinks you're gorgeous, and she is quite a sexual person is our Alana, and she just said it quite casually. I know she meant it. Does that horrify you, the thought of being with Alana?'

'Horrify me? No, it's a strange thought but quite flattering really, and Alana is a beautiful woman herself, quite vivacious. I've never even imagined or fantasised about being with a woman. What do you think?' she asked me. I was a bit wary, so tried to couch it in general terms.

'Well, if it's something you wanted to do, then I don't see any harm in it. I'm not one to judge people. Let's face it, you said last week you could never imagine doing half the things you've done since yesterday, and now we're discussing you having a sexual fling with another woman. Is it something that appeals to you?' I asked trying to find out her thinking on the matter.

'I don't know, it doesn't seem like a bad idea as such. I had a crush on one of my teachers at school, a woman I should add, so I suppose it doesn't horrify me as you put it. I suppose the word is intriguing, or curious as to what it would be like.'

'Well, I always think, if you're curious, you have to find out just to put your mind at rest,' I said. I started rubbing her pussy very lightly to get her thinking about sex as we talked about Alana. I was thinking a possible threesome scenario with two gorgeous women, so I must admit to an ulterior motive. Just as she started to respond, I got up and sat at the bottom of the bed. She looked puzzled. 'Show me how you masturbate,' I said. At first she seemed horrified.

'I can't do that in front of you,' she said, and I told her of course she could. Her legs were already open, I could see her pussy in all its glory, and all she had to do was reach down between her legs and touch herself. As if to illustrate, I reached down between my legs and stroked my cock back and forth. 'See how simple it is,' I said.

She reached down, somewhat reluctantly and rubbed around her labia, dipping her finger into the wetness at her centre and spreading it up over her clitoris. She drew in a sharp breath, and shivered, circling her clitoris with her middle finger. She looked at me and laughed nervously, but I knew the laughter would end, when she really got into it. I encouraged her by telling her she was so beautiful, so sexy, and when she came I was going to slide my cock into her gorgeous pussy again.

That got her, and she closed her eyes, her head went back on the pillow, her breathing out of control again. She dipped a finger inside herself, and it glistened wetly as she pulled it out again, then two fingers inside, and now her arse was moving back and forth, finger fucking herself.

I told her she was making my cock as hard as a rock, and her pussy looked so delicious I couldn't wait to suck it, and then I slyly added, that I knew Alana wanted to suck it too. I knew by her immediate reaction that she liked the idea because her excitement went up another notch or two. So, I continued, telling her that Alana would love to suck her tits and finger her juicy pussy. She went quite frantic at that, but when I suggested that she would have to suck Alana as well, that tipped her over the edge, and she orgasmed quite spectacularly. I let her come down until eventually she opened her eyes. I went to her and kissed her.

'You were marvellous darling, just so damned sexy, and I hugged her tightly. She reached for my cock.

'You promised mister, you promised you'd slide that big cock into me if I masturbated for you, you promised,' and I pushed her on her back and fucked her in the most loving and leisurely way I could muster. This time we remained so close you couldn't have slid a cigarette paper between us. I held nothing back from her; it was all emotions and tenderness, the kissing and caressing the touching, looking into each other's eyes, total honesty between us. I encouraged her with words and sounds, hearing her talk back to me. Some of it didn't make much sense because she was well into it now, all her senses and sensations were between her legs as I stroked in and out. I kissed her eyes, whispered things in her ears, all helping to build her up for her climax. I told her it was going to be the biggest yet; this orgasm was just going to keep building and building until she could hardly stand it anymore.