Amazing Grace

Story Info
A wife gives her husband a sexy anniversary gift.
3.6k words
4.21
20.4k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*ding...dong*

Lisa pulled her finger away from the lighted doorbell on the side of the house that we had walked up to. As she did, she looked up at me with a mixture of excitement and mischief, raised her eyebrows slightly, and then shot me a wink.

"What are we doing here? Don't we have a reservation at 7:00?" I asked.

Lisa reached over and took hold of my hand, then leaned in grabbed my forearm with her other hand. "Just give it a minute, will you? So many questions," she said.

"But what about the restaurant? I don't get it," I said, still confused that we were standing on the porch of a house in the suburbs, nowhere near the supper club where we liked to have dinner on our anniversary.

Lisa put her chin on my shoulder and reassured me. "We have a late dinner reservation at the supper club for 9:15. Our 7:00 reservation is for here, right where we are standing, but it was supposed to be a surprise so I let you think that dinner was at 7:00, mmkay? Now, just relax and go with it. I promise you'll enjoy yourself. Trust me."

Just then, the door opened and a woman answered. It was obvious that Lisa and her had met before, as they smiled and embraced. Then the woman turned to me, extended her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Grace. You must be Jacob." I shook her hand gently. "Yep, that's me. You can call me Jake."

Grace was beautiful. Stunning, actually. I normally try to keep my eyes at eye level, but she answered the door in body-tight sweatpants, Reebok tennis shoes with laces, and a workout t-shirt with a neckline so wide that it fell off one shoulder. Her red hair had been curled and pulled back with a clip, not like it was done to get it off of her neck and out of her, but like it had been styled that way. In fact, Grace didn't look like she had been working out at all before we arrived. She was hot, like an extra from a Flashdance reboot or something.

Like I said, I'm normally well-behaved in my looking at and noticing other women, but when a fit 5'-2" redhead with green eyes, curly hair, and pearl earrings greets you at the door like she was dressed, you almost can't help but look. Realizing that I was letting my eyes roam a bit, I looked over at Lisa to see if I was still browsing incognito. Nope. Lisa had noticed me looking as she and Grace asked after each other since the last time they had met.

Lisa looked over at me and knowingly smiled, and gave me another wink. I felt like I had been caught, but was also relieved that at least she seemed to be fine with it. Lisa's not really the jealous type, anyway. We have always had an understanding in our marriage that there are plenty of good looking and sexy people in the world beside the two of us, and that "enjoying the view" of such people didn't amount to anything other than being human. We commonly pointed out people we thought to be attractive to each other. It's just that we were standing in this woman's home and I was sort of gawking. But I still didn't know who she was or why I was here.

Lisa was around the same height and build as Grace, a little taller and bit more of a full-figured ass, which I like. She had put on a simple cotton dress that night, which was cut in such a way that it draped her body like a much fancier dress. As a result, she got away with lots of comfort while not giving up any class. It was a great choice and one of my favorites that she owned. Her straight, brown hair was down tonight, but also clipped in the back to make sure that her jewelry could be seen and admired. For the 12 years we have been married, Lisa has been my goddess. She looks amazing, and sex is always hot and passionate between us. And whatever it was that Lisa had arranged here tonight, her body language and facial expressions indicated that she was more than a little excited about it.

After some short between the two of them, I looked at both of them and said "Okay, so...why am I here?" Lisa clasped her hands. "Well, Jake honey, I know that you have been working hard lately, and I thought that it might be nice for you to have a professional massage. I found Grace as I was looking around after I came up with the idea, and she sounded nice on the phone, so we met and planned something out for you tonight. She works out of her home, so that's why we're here."

"Okay, well, that sounds great. Thank you," I said as I smiled back at her. Things were starting to make sense. But again, Lisa shot Grace a look, and Grace then looked at me and said, "Why don't you guys come on back? My work room is just through here."

She led us back to a room that was painted with a light earthy sand color and decorated with a similarly-toned loveseat and pillows. The carpet was a deep wine color. In the middle of the room was, of course, a padded massage table, with a dresser that had towels and several bottles of oil sitting on top of it. The whole set up was clean, cozy, and classy.

Grace began to direct things.

"Lisa, why don't you have a seat on the couch and make yourself comfortable while Jake takes this towel and steps through here to the bathroom and strips down so we can get started."

She handed me a large white towel and pointed me toward the bathroom door in the corner of the room. I stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. As I took off my shoes, then my shirt, then my slacks, and so on, I noticed the shower curtain was nice and that there were individually-wrapped hand soaps in a basket next to the sink for customers to use.

I heard a knock, and Grace spoke through the door, "Your socks, too! Everything goes, okay hon? Just come on out wrapped in that towel whenever you're ready." It was funny, because I was going to leave my ankle-cut white socks on for the massage, but I followed her directions and took them off.

A few minutes later, I stepped out of the bathroom with the towel around my waist.

"I guess I'm ready," I said.

The eyes of both women scanned me briefly as I walked over to the massage table. I'm in decent shape, but wouldn't say that I'm great looking, though I've never gotten any complaints from Lisa. I'm just under 6" tall and have a professional haircut, with my brown hair combed to the side. I do have blue eyes, though, and Lisa has always told me that they are one of my best features.

"Alright, hon." Grace said, sweetly.

That was the second time Grace had called me "hon", but Lisa didn't seem to mind.

"You're going to want to lay face-down on the table here, placing your face in the opening here. Once you're comfortable, just let me know and I'll get started."

I went over to the table and laid down and kept the towel around me.

"I think I'm good," I said, and Grace began her preparations.

The first thing she did was to pull the ends of the towel out from beneath my front and let it drape to either side. Then she oiled up her hands and spread it around my back and shoulders. Her hands were strong, but soft, and moved smoothly over my skin. It felt great. It was strange to have another woman touch me, but Lisa was right there and had set the whole thing up, so I didn't really dwell on it.

"Okay, try to breathe normally and relax your shoulders. I'm going to start up by your neck and work my way down." And that's what she did, hitting all the right places. She found knots I didn't know I had. During all this, I noticed that while she and Lisa did chat, they didn't talk too much, and the topic of conversation stayed on Grace's business, the number of clients, how she got started - things like that. But it always circled back to how Grace enjoyed her work, and loved making her clients feel good.

After working my shoulders and back for a bit, Grace moved the towel down a little, exposing to the top half of my ass. There was a pause in the conversation between Grace and my wife, and Grace reassured me.

"Don't you worry, we'll let you keep most of your dignity," she said playfully, "I just need to reach your lower back. You've got nothing that I haven't seen before, but I will say that yours is one of the nicer butts I've seen on a man."

Lisa chimed in, "I've always thought so. Go ahead, Grace, take a look at the whole thing."

Grace lifted the towel a bit and said, "Oh yes, very nice." And they both laughed a little.

"Hey now, ladies, let's not get carried away," I said, trying to join in the fun being had at my expense. There was a bit of a pregnant pause in response, and then Lisa said, "Honey, don't you worry. Grace is going to take good care of you, and I'm right here to make sure it all goes according to plan."

"That's a little strange," I thought, "What does 'according to plan' mean?" I decided that Lisa was just being funny and didn't give it another thought.

In the meantime, Grace's hands had gone to work on my lower back. Her thumbs circled on either side of my sacrum and it felt just wonderful. I even started to moan slightly in relief. But then I let my guard down... I had started to get hard. "It's fine," I thought, "it's a back massage. I'll just ask to lay here a bit when she's finished until my arousal subsides." So, comfortable in my plan, I allowed myself to get harder, thinking that I would go soft not long after she was done. It really just felt so good.

"Okay, turn over, hon," Grace said, "let's get your front."

She couldn't see my face, but I blushed. I lifted my head and looked toward Lisa, signaling with my eyes that there was currently "a problem". Lisa seemed to know what was going on and told me with her smile and raised eyebrows that I should do as Grace had asked.

Not convinced that Lisa really understood me, I decided to tell Grace.

"Grace, I'm..." I started.

"A little excited?" she said. "I figured. That's very common. And like I said, you've got nothing that I haven't seen before."

"Come on, honey, turn over so she can get your front," Lisa said. "Grace is a professional. It's okay."

So, I turned over and laid on my back. When I did, the towel fell completely away, and all six and a half inches of my erection stood up, pulsing along with my heartbeat, and right now it was pounding.

Most guys might not have been able to maintain an erection under the circumstances, but despite the present awkwardness this was the stuff of my fantasies: two beautiful women, one of which was my wife, I'm naked and hard. It was a sexy situation, even if it was somewhat surreal. But I caught myself. This was a professional massage, and Grace said that this kind of thing was fairly common, and Lisa was sitting right there. I tried to come back to reality, but my erection stayed right where it was.

And then Grace placed her hand on the middle of my chest, smiled and said, "Hon, you just stay right here. You're going to be fine." Then she ran the fingers of her other hand lightly along the inside of my thigh.

My erection jumped. And I looked over to Lisa who seemed unmoved by what was happening. In fact, she was trading sultry looks and mischievous smiles with Grace. Then Grace's fingers traced up the center of my sack, and then wrapped around my straining erection and began to very lightly stroke it.

"Like I said, hon, you've got nothing I haven't seen before, but this a beautiful cock. Lisa, you must have some fun with this."

"I sure do," Lisa said.

I gave Lisa a look, as if to say, "Are you sure this is okay?" And then she finally let the cat out of the bag.

"This was the plan, honey. I met with Grace and talked with her about this possibility, and she was more than happy to participate. This is my gift to you. Happy anniversary, baby. I'll just sit over here and enjoy you enjoying your gift."

Grace was gripping me a bit tighter now and using longer strokes, twisting her hand as it moved back and forth. I looked from Lisa to her.

"Let's give you a better view, hon. It'll be more fun that way."

Grace stepped back and removed her t-shirt, revealing a sexy black bra holding what looked like C-cups in place. Her bra was sporty, but not exactly a sports bra. Either way, I enjoyed the sight of her soft belly and figured that the "view" was her without her shirt on. I was happy with that. But then she smiled at me and reached back to unhook her bra, letting it fall from her front and off of her arms, exposing her breasts to the room air.

Grace's tits were incredible, and hung from her body with the shape of an old fashioned pin-up girl, not fake like models and porn stars all have nowadays. Her nipples were beginning to harden, and the areolas around them were a deep, flushed pink.

I was as hard as I've ever been as she reached over to the bottle of oil she had been using and poured another small amount into her hand, which she then transferred onto the shaft of my cock, using both of her hands to rub it in. My shaft and sack became slick with oil. Not too much, but enough to make every movement feel incredible.

"He likes his balls played with," Lisa told Grace from where she sat on the couch, "and when you run your fingers along his thighs and stomach."

I was almost in disbelief about what was happening. Grace continued stroking my cock with one hand and letting the other wander over the lower half of my body. It felt amazing, and knowing that this fit, topless redhead was touching me while my wife, who set the whole thing up, looked on was overwhelmingly hot.

"Don't be shy, hon, you can touch me. I don't mind," Grace said.

"Yes, baby, touch her," Lisa encouraged me.

My hand went to Grace's ass, then to the small of her back, grasped her hip, then moved around to her front. She switched hands on my cock and adjusted how she stood so that I could have easy access to her tits. I fondled them as guys usually do, then thumbed her hard nipples. Grace's skin reacted with goosebumps, and she just winked at me knowingly.

Soon I began to pump my hips unconsciously, and for a few minutes I was essentially fucking Grace's hand. She was so damned good at this, I thought. Then I felt myself starting to build.

"Oh, shit, I think I'm gonna cu..." I said breathlessly, as I began to climb.

"Good, that's the idea, baby," Lisa said in a hushed tone.

Grace leaned over me, touching her side to my mine, maintaining her rhythm on my swollen cock, that was now wet with oil and precum.

"Your lovely wife wants to see you empty your load onto my tits," she said, "so don't hold back."

With that I groaned, arched my back, and held onto her ass and the side of the table as powerful orgasm ripped through my body. It seemed to last forever, and I kept spurting shot after shot of cum onto Grace's tits dangling just above my stomach. I think it was one of the biggest loads I have ever delivered, and it took me a little by surprise, like everything else that night. Once my climax subsided, I relaxed back onto the table and tried to catch my breath.

"Yes! That was fucking awesome, baby." Lisa said.

"How was that, hon?" Grace chimed in, her chest soaked with my semen.

"G-good. Really good." I said, still not quite accepting what had just taken place.

Grace's hand was still on my cock, but she was stroking very slowly now, being careful not to over stimulate me as I became soft again. She put her hand on my chest and leaned down and gave me a light peck on the lips.

"Happy anniversary, naughty boy," she said as she laughed along with Lisa. "You can go clean up now." Then she handed me a towel and directed me back to the bathroom where my clothes were waiting for me.

As I got up, Grace grabbed a hand towel and began wiping my cum from her breasts. Lisa stood up next to me, lightly smacked my ass, and gave me a kiss, still wearing the mischievous smile she had had on her face since we first rang the doorbell.

"Hurry up, baby. We don't want to be late for our dinner reservation." I noticed that Lisa's nipples were now poking through the fabric of her cotton dress. She was very obviously turned on by what she had just watched.

Once in the bathroom, I looked at my watch. "8:04. I think I can safely take about a ten minute shower. We'll be fine," I thought. I was oily, had some cum on my stomach, and had gotten a little sweaty from the intensive "happy ending" that Grace had so wonderfully bestowed on me. I just needed to get clean if I was going to go out to a restaurant. So, I started the water and hopped in.

About twenty minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom to find Lisa and Grace sitting together on the loveseat. Grace had put her top back on. The air smelled like scented oils, the shampoo I had just used, and a little bit of sex. If Lisa enjoyed the gift she arranged for me, and I was sure she had, then I could only imagine how wet she had gotten during the time we had been there. And if Grace enjoyed the massage, and a bit of my roaming hand, then I imagined that her panties were plenty wet as well. Either way, the scent in the air made sense, and having showered up and gotten ready for dinner again, I felt great.

"Ready to go?" Lisa asked.

"Sure am." I said.

Grace and Lisa stood up and we walked toward the front door. Lisa and Grace embraced and kissed each other on the cheek.

"Thanks for for doing this," Lisa said.

"Oh, you are most welcome, sweetie," Grace said. Then she turned toward me and hugged me, giving me another peck on the cheek, and said, "And you, my dear, are also welcome. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"I did." I smirked, and we all three laughed together and said our goodbyes as we parted company and made our way down the front walk to the car.

The ride to the restaurant was immersed in sexy conversation. Lisa recounted in detail to me what it was like to watch everything that went on and how it had all gone better than she had hoped.

Our discussion continued through dinner, and though neither of us drank much of anything with our meal, we both felt intoxicated with lust and naughty excitement, as we internalized the fact that she had hired another woman to give me a topless handjob while she sat there and watched. We had never done anything quite that adventurous before, and it felt like our escapade had changed us delightfully for the better. It was hot, and we just couldn't stop talking about it.

When we got home, we were so turned on and ravenous that we didn't even make it to the bedroom. We ended up on the floor, and I fucked Lisa from behind as she held onto the couch in the living room.

"Oh my god, Jake, fuck me! Pound my pussy harder! Fuck me like you thought about fucking Grace! That sexy fucking bitch... fuck her pussy... fuck that pussy while I watch, baby..." Lisa kept on like this, begging me to fuck her harder.

She usually only likes it that rough from behind when she's looking for some kind of full-body sexual catharsis, and it wasn't long until she let out a scream and soaked my cock as she came, first once, then riding it to another. This put me over the edge. I wasn't sure if after the gift she had arranged for me that I would be able to cum again that night, but all that nasty talk, the hard pounding against her ass, and her wetness soaking my sack as it slapped against her lips brought me to that sweet edge again... and I went over, and emptied my second load for the evening, but this time into the eager and satisfied pussy of my wife.

We collapsed onto the carpet, both exquisitely exhausted and tingling.

"Happy anniversary, baby."

"Happy anniversary, Lis'. I love you."