Amazing Neighbors Pt. 04

Story Info
The next chapter in the Amazing Neighbors tale.
3.3k words
4.63
14.2k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This writing picks up where Amazing Neighbors Part 3 ended, it is a story filled with anal sex and a shared wife if either of these offend you, please read no further. I will delete any negative comments about Jill or Jim. I welcome you to criticize my writing and storytelling ability and welcome suggestions for making my writing better, but not the subjects or subject matter.

When the video ended Jim stood up to retrieve the video stepping out of his shorts as he did so. His erection bounced with each step, tucking the flash drive into his shirt pocket he turned to look at Jill.

"Well, are you going to let this go to waste?" he queried.

"I don't think I will, stud, come over her and let me have a taste." She replied.

She swung her legs around to position her feet on the floor on either side of his and leaned toward him, releasing the sash of her kimono. The fingers of her left hand see-sawing at her clit. He placed a hand on the back of her head and began to face-fuck her. After a minute or so he released her, she pulled free, looked up at him and said: "We really are going to do this?"

"Yes we are, do you think you can handle us both?"

"I think I have done a good job of handling you both so far."

"I have to agree," I added.

"But can you handle us both at once, we might just wear your pussy out?"

"Don't forget my ass, you ass. I am going to wear you two out, I might even have to go find another couple of guys to finish the job."

"Maybe another night, the more the merrier, I love you my slut, I have the camera ready to go."

"You are going to film this?"

"Don't I always?"

"Well, yeah, but still, what about Ogan?"

"Ogan, do you mind me filming you fucking my hot wife."

"Do I get a copy?"

"Do you want a copy?"

"I would love to have a copy."

"Then I will make you one. Jill, prepare to be filled like never before."

"How do we start this?"

"Why don't you lead the way to our bedroom so Ogan and I can enjoy the view."

"You better enjoy more than the view, I wouldn't be a slut for just anyone."

"Are you sure about that, you just mentioned picking up some additional fellows?"

"Shut the fuck up and come fuck me."

Jill shed her panties and kimono and sashayed down the hall swinging her hips from side to side making the cheeks of her ass bounce like two volleyballs. We must have been a sight, two grown men in shirts and nothing else walking side by side down the hall, our erect penis' slapping our stomachs with every step. When she arrived at the edge of their bed she spun around, grabbed Jim by his dick and pushed him to the bed. He sat and she knelt between his legs and engulfed his member. After a few slurps she looked back at me and said, "what are you waiting for, you know what I like."

I do know what she likes, so I dropped to my knees behind her and started tonguing her from clit to ass, she tasted like strawberries. Sometime during the evening she had applied flavored lubricant to her anus, she didn't need any up front, as she was soaked in her own delicious natural lubricant. I have no idea how long we stayed there, at least through a couple of minor orgasm for her. Every time she sensed that Jim was about to cum she would pull back and squeeze the base of his hardon warning him that he better not cum yet, she was expecting us both to fuck her at the same time. I almost came when I heard that. Our precious little Jill was as wanton as we are.

A few minutes later after a few more minor orgasms she again pulled away from Jim, looked back at me and told me she needed something bigger than my tongue or fingers inside of her, "NOW!"

I scooted up and slid into her silk sleeve with no resistance, my member was drenched in precum and her pussy was dripping her secretions, together, it was a slip-and-slide. As soon as I hit bottom she started with the kegels, told me I better not cum yet either and looked at Jim saying.

"Is this what you wanted to see dear, your bride fucked by another man? Are you going to watch when he fucks me in the ass? You know when he sticks it in my ass I cum immediately. Do you like seeing your wife cum for another man?"

Even with the death grip she had on his cock, it erupted shooting several volleys across her face and hair. It took her by surprise, but she quickly responded by taking him into her mouth and swallowing all that he to offer. Both she and he seemed surprised that he didn't then lose his erection. It seemed even more rigid than before, she went back to sucking him after a quick glance at me, with a look that let me know that I better not follow suit, yet.

Jim stood stating that he was ready for some pussy, so we changed places and Jill smiled as she cleaned our combined lubrication from me. Treating me just as she had Jim, teasing until I was near release then stopping forbidding it. I knew Jim's struggle at trying to resist coming. Jill is an amazing talent when it comes to all things sex, especially fellatio. Eventually, we moved fully onto the bed with my back to the headboard, Jill laying between my legs fondling my balls as she alternated between sucking my shaft and balls and licking everywhere around them. When she stuck her tongue in my sphincter it was my turn to involuntarily erupt. Like with Jim she quickly swallowed my tribute while giggling, also like Jim I didn't deflate as I normally do.

Staring at my still rigid member she said, "good now let's get into some serious fucking. Jim lay down I am going to ride you like a bronco."

She never released me as we repositioned, I stood on my knees at their side while she stepped over Jim and guided him into her depths with one hand while stroking me with the other. Once they found their rhythm, she twisted to again take me into her mouth. We continued like this for quite some time, Jim and I alternative between tweaking her nipples, occasionally Jim would pull her down to kiss or suck on her breasts, when he did I would stroke her rump getting ever closer to her nether region, when I finally did slide a finger over her puckered orifice she cried out, "Oh, yes!" causing Jim to sit upright pull her face to his and engage in a battle of tongues, before breaking away and stating, "I want to watch."

"What do you want to watch dear?" Jill teased?

"I want to watch you getting fucked by Ogan. I want to watch you cum all over his dick, and then I want to watch him fuck you hard in the ass, so that I can see firsthand how much my little butt slut likes to get buggered."

"What about you Ogan, do you want me to cum all over you, do want to fuck my ass hard and make me cum again and again and show my kinky husband what he is missing?"

"I will gladly demonstrate to Jim, just how much you like sodomy, and you may come on me anywhere you wish."

Jim stepped away from the bed and sat quietly on the armchair in the corner, she spun around to face him so that he could see her face as she gave herself to me. I have never seen anyone with a bigger smile. He scooted the chair closer to the bed to gain a better observation and sat eagerly on its edge. I again moved behind Jill and resumed my oral ministrations, her pussy was dripping and each time I would force my curled oral muscle into her rear she would grunt or moan, grabbing fists of the sheet below us. After a trembling orgasm she looked over her shoulder at me and told me to fuck her now. With her still on her hands and knees I slid my shaft into her vagina, doggy style, slowly entering then making a nearly complete withdrawal before inching back in again. She pushed back against me signaling me pick up the pace, which I purposedly ignored.

After a few minutes she cried out, "What the hell are you doing? Fuck me, fuck me like you mean it."

I didn't, I kept the slow deliberate pace, teasing and tormenting her. Jim chuckled at her frustration when she stepped forward, spun and grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me down, landing with my back flat on the mattress. Those WWE wrestling ladies have never made a better move. She jumped on me straddling my hips and impaling herself in on my upright member, and then she sat there unmoving, a mischievous, almost evil grin came over her as she had me pinned and started to flex her vaginal muscles. Within minutes I was trying to buck up into her, but she adeptly rode me, prohibiting any more friction than was felt through the flex of her muscles.

It was her turn to laugh. Jim joined in the laughter knowing all too well the magic she was performing on me. She leaned forward to kiss Jim, then glancing down at me, informing me that I was "a dead man, if I came in her pussy." The rest of my cum for the night had to be deposited in her butt.

After sufficiently punishing me for teasing her she raised up and told Jim to, "watch this." Aligning my pole with her back hole she slowly slid down until her hips rested on mine, and immediately convulsed, first leaning back placing her hands on my knees then leaning forward to bring her mouth to mine and engage in passionate embrace.

As we kissed, she began to rotate her hips and emitted a light guttural sound without breaking our embrace. She reached an arm out toward Jim who stood and stepped forward. She grabbed his manhood but before she could get it to her mouth, she cried out so loudly that I thought the girls would hear and come running. Thankfully they didn't. Neither did Jim make it to her mouth, he added his own loud vocalizations and shot a load across her chest. The muscle contractions of her orgasm triggered my own and the three of us, sang in climactic chorus. We all collapsed, Jill back onto me, and Jim back in the chair, panting and commenting on the best fuck of our lives. Some time passed before my softening member slid from her tight cavity, she rolled to one side then pushed herself up and told us to "get up, and get cleaned up, that that was just round one, and we were supposed to train her or gangbang her or whatever it, but as soon as we were ready she wanted us both at the same time, Jim in her pussy, and me in her ass."

She and Jim entered the master bathroom shower but it was too small to hold all of us so I went down the hall to use the guest shower. We met back in the kitchen, Jim and I wearing towels but Jill delightfully nude. After a couple of glasses of water Jill grabbed our towels and ran back to the bedroom diving into bed, we followed directly behind, giggling like teenagers as we landed on either side of her. Laying on our backs Jill reached down to fondle our flaccid members, it took longer than she hoped before they began to respond.

While still stroking us Jill began to ask Jim. "Did it turn you on as much as you thought it would to watch your bride succumb to lust for another man?"

"It was way better than I thought it would be, you are so hot when getting fucked, it was great just to focus on your face and that look of pure ecstasy."

"I didn't gross you out for Ogan to stick it up my butt?"

"No, I thought it would come out gross with shit all over, but it was really clean."

"I made sure of that, and that I was well lubed, Ogan, you stud, is no pencil dick, that monster stretches me to the limits."

"It looked to me like you enjoyed every moment of it."

"Oh, I did, once I got over the idea that you would be offended and understood that you really do enjoy watching me fuck someone else or getting fucked by someone else, I just let lust take over, it was like my whole body was a clit and every touch was electric."

"Don't you wish you had done this earlier?"

"Like in Mexico?"

"Yes, with snake dick and his friends."

"You really do want me to be a slut, you want to see me gangbanged."

"Yes, I think you would be the sexiest woman in the world in the hands of men focused on fucking you into exhaustion."

"You two did a pretty good job of that just now." Turning her attention then to me. "How about you Ogan, would you like to see me getting gangbanged?"

"Do I get to participate?"

"Would you want to participate?"

"If you are involving anyone other than Jim in sex, then, yes, I would love to participate. Besides Jim is absolutely correct you are sexy as hell when you are having sex."

"Are all men sex freaks or did I just find the two nuts in town?"

Jim piped in, "actually, technically it is four nuts, get it? Ogan and I each have two."

"I get it, you're not only a pervert, but you're also a comic as well. Just how many guys would you like to see me fuck at once?"

"How many would you like to fuck at once?"

"You two rocked my world, before I even think about more than you two, let's try this DP thing and see if I can handle you both at once, if it is as good as I hope it is, I will think about it. But, if I do agree we are going to have to set some rules, First and foremost, you and Ogan are my guys, no matter what else may happen the first and last in my pussy is you, and the first in my last in my ass is Ogan.

We lay there for a while gently petting, if Jim's hand went up, mine went down, we were constantly massaging her breasts and pussy. She would kiss one then the other and she never stopped stroking our cocks until both were at full staff. When she thought we were hard enough she swung her leg over Jim and guided him into her love canal, slowly rotating her hips and doing her Kegel magic she looked down on him and said:

"You've watched another man have me, are you ready to feel it?"

"I am so ready, I want to see your eyes when you finally take two cocks at once, I want to watch you cum. I want to see those little deaths, be my slut, take us both."

"Okay Ogan, you heard the man time to fill me up, and you two can fuck me to death."

I wasted no time in standing up and stepping over their legs, as I crouched down to line things up, she asked me to get the lube out of the nightstand, as most of it washed off in the shower. I liberally coated my penis before squirting a large dollop in the valley between her spectacular buttocks and spread it around, then into her rectum. Jim was kissing her passionately holding her tightly, buried to the hilt, her legs straddling his. Neither Jim nor I are overly well endowed but are both sizable men over six feet tall, Jill is fairly petite almost a foot shorter than either of us, sandwiched between us she nearly disappears. Her ass is a tiny target without it being crowded by Jim's big dick in her pussy. True to form as soon as I started to push into her, she let out a sigh/groaning sound tilting her head back from Jim's kisses, her eyes rolled back and she shuddered in orgasm.

Jim uttered, "That is fucking amazing, and soooo hot. Baby I love you."

Jill merely grunted in response biting her lower lip and concentrating on relaxing enough for me to gain entry. We were extremely clumsy at first and couldn't get into a rhythm. I would push and Jim would pull out, then he would push and I would slip out, Jill would quickly position us back into place and we would resume our onslaught. Her tight passage was almost too tight, and the undulations of the thin wall of flesh between Jim's organ and mine made my attempts at establishing any pattern difficult as I was always holding back my own release, I imagine it was the same for Jim as well. It took a few minutes until we found it, but once we did we were like the pistons in a big block V8, rapidly moving from top dead center to bottom in contrast of the piston in the adjacent chamber. At each revolution Jill expelled a quiet uh, uh, uh, and a sighing ooooohhhh.

I reached around to tug at one nipple while Jim chewed on the other, whenever the intensity of her moans approached a loudness, the girls might her Jim would cover her mouth with his and shove his tongue in to silence her. Jill began to rock back to meet our thrust, as her thrusts became more rapid and more forceful she cried out, "fuuuuucccckkk mmmmeeeee, Of shit I am goingggg to, I am goinnnggg to, of fuck here it cooommmeeesss, harder, fuck me harder, Ohhhhhhh Shiiiitttt, Ohhhhhhh Fuccckkkk mmeeeee!"

Jim and I both were doing our best to keep up and accede to her demands, as her body began to convulse, her release triggered both Jim's and mine, all three of us attempting to reach depths we never before experienced. The constricted grip of her anal sphincter made each volley of my release feel like the release of steam on an aircraft carrier that jettisons fighter craft into flight.

We collapsed to our sides remaining entwined and embedded, panting, and gasping for breath. Jim was the first to speak, sounding incredibly like a schoolboy who just received his first kiss, "That was fucking awesome!"

Jill softly added, I can't describe the feeling, I can't, I don't have the words, It was like the, I don't know the, the big bang? Boom everything everywhere blasted into existence. Guys, you can do that to me any time you wish, free reign, say it I'll stop, strip and you two can jump on. My toes, my fucking toes felt that orgasm, it was like every cell in my body was cumming, like I was sperm being shot out off a giant cock. It was, it was, well, this is something that I will never forget."

I remained silent trying to catch my breath, it had been the most vigorous workout I could remember, my thoughts jumped back and forth from how amazing that was to how I just might die, my heart thumping within my chest and every pulse a percussion through out my body, I didn't care if this killed me, well, what a way to go.

Jill and Jim were kissing tenderly as I rolled to my back and attempted to breath, then Jill rolled over, kissed me just as tenderly and whispered, "please always be my Ogan."