Amazon Arcade

Story Info
Male starfarer gets gang-banged in sexual VR game at barcade.
2.2k words
4.56
2.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AMAZON ARCADE

This is a little spin-off bonus vignette I hastily wrote in my horniness while waiting for the remaining chapters of the 8-part KINKY COSMOS to be published (this story is not essential to understanding that story or vice versa though there are a couple references). Basically, for anybody wanting other snippets of the narrator from that story's month-long journey back to earth after its conclusion, or anybody wanting a random fun-sized-bite of Femdom sci-fi gangbang VR kinda deal :D.

Leaving my ship with the repair guy, I walked into the tiny grey moon's bustling and loud Barcade, still ambiently sad from my departure with Azadonna, my seven-years-long alien mistress. Being the only human in IHC governed territory--the only human outside of a now decaying Earth--my presence certainly garnered a few head-turns, tongue-flicks, and olfactory snuffles from amongst the diverse patrons who noticed me, indicating everything from curiosity, to arousal, to disgust.

My ship had originally been intended not to make any stops on its course back to earth, but unforeseen meteoritic debris that it hadn't been prepared to avoid had necessitated landing for repairs, though fortunately they were covered by the IHC (ya know, the space government).

I grabbed a drink at the bar, splagler tonic. Tastes basically like pussy, whisky, and malt vinegar all rolled together, which--while I certainly like the taste of more than the next tier 7 species--most importantly, heightens mental acuity in general, increases sentimentalization of experiences, and increases general arousal basically to the max legal limit (hence why you can only order one every two hours). I sipped it aggressively as I species-watched from my adjustable stool at the bar.

A moment later, a shivazon, 6 feet and change, sat down next to me, certainly deliberately.

"Hi cutie," she said, looking at me hungrily.

"Hi," I responded shyly, swiveling back towards the bar. I was here to get buzzed and game while my ship got fixed, not become permanently sexually enslaved to a soldier, mind-blowingly hot as she may have been.

I downed the rest of my cocktail and abruptly headed into the arcade, dazzled at the overwhelming number of virtual experiences I could spend my credits on:

Alpha Commando, Tier 1 Amoeba Slut, Matrizon Pussy Party, the options were endless. I would have chosen the last option, already feeling myself salivating, but it was just too soon for me to have a specifically Matrizon experience after leaving Master.

Walking next past the animalistic section, which of course featured modern cabinets for at least the most iconic classics, including My Puppy Life, Bunny Bandits, Furry Fury, and Big Packin' Turtle, I found myself (inevitably) in the strictly Fem-Dom section.

Amazon Gang Bang loomed down at me, its giant all-caps signage underscoring the explicit promise of its namesake. A muscled, red humanoid female, clearly inspired by but also deliberately avoiding clear species identification as Shivazon, winked in a loop from behind the fiery letters.

Yes, this was the one. I would have been happy enough settling for My Puppy Life if the Fem-Dom section had been sparse, but this is the sort of thing I had been feeling desperate for. I looked around before entering the curtained booth, then pulled the headset down onto my noggin, tightening the straps around my (intergalactically) relatively small head. After consenting to the credit transaction, I felt a brief pin-prick in my neck as the neuro-chemicals began working their magic...

*************************************************************************************

I woke up standing in my new body, in a sort of meadow environment. A human male of average height, generally matched to my chem signatures but clearly given additional muscle. Checking the standard reflection portal, I noted I was a bit more handsome as well, basic mild youthening and feature enhancement. The transition was quite good, modern gaming at its finest. I felt a great deal of ownership of and familiarity in my avatar, control was nearly perfect. Good sign of things to come.

The TOS popped up on my neural feed, I swiped through it mentally, obviously not reading the myriad things I was consenting to. Then, some standard options:

"Remain chem-detected species, or select other option?" Remain, I checked.

"Remain chem-detected gender, or select other option?" Remain.

"The Amazons in this experience must be female but are species-flexible. Species match your own?" Yes, I clicked.

"Ethnic preferences?" Hmm...the options certainly didn't do justice to the entire lovely spectrum of earth women, but I appreciated that several options were present...oh, cool! 'Variety Mode'.

Finally, the prompt I had been hoping for:

"Amazon Gang Bang offers temporary memory removal (TMR) to heighten the experience, though you must waive your right to complain, in order to engage. Do you wish to accept TMR?"

Not even close. I was happy to oblige. Let's goooooo......

*************************************************************************************

I woke up strapped to a sort of stone table. I was a great warrior of the Southern Tribes, but otherwise my memory was foggy. Suddenly it came back to me--my people, a primitive village civilization, had been brutally eradicated by the Amazon marauders. The women and children had been murdered, the men taken as slaves. I myself had had no family, just a few friends, and I was one such slave.

I struggled against my leathery restraints, bound tight around my ankles and wrists. All I could really do was writhe with my mid-section; my appendages were fastened tight. I was wearing only my thigh-length glek, basically like a kilt but made of Mauler fur, and I was naked otherwise. It was the state I had entered battle in, eschewing armor in hopes of greater agility.

Suddenly, as if forming out of thin air, I counted 10 gigantic, muscled, Amazon warriors surrounding me. They were nude, the vaginas between their muscled quadriceps proudly on display. Their large, muscled breasts both overwhelmingly feminine and masculine.

I wanted to speak but couldn't. I was suddenly terrified; I was suddenly horny. And suddenly, they were upon me.

I knew that the Amazons believed that the more sexually stimulated a male was, the more potent his seed would be when he ejaculated. There was no question that I was about to be raped--so that my seed could be harvested--and as much as I theatrically struggled against my restraints, I can't deny that it was the most excited I've ever been. I had fantasized about being taken by an Amazon on many a lonely night in my village, but to be suddenly on the verge of being brutally subjugated and raped by a whole gang of them was an almost incomprehensibly overwhelming reality of arousal.

But they started slowly:

First, two gorgeous, lovely deep-brown ebony women, with massive brown eyes under bushy brows, and large luscious lips, thick braided hair, with thighs, hips and ass enough to garner my submission all on their own, descended with their mouths onto my little nipples, intimately, hungrily, powerfully making eye contact with my wild eyes as they licked and sucked my delicate buttons, erecting my eager cock nearly instantly. Heavens, I would have eagerly given myself to either of these beautiful black goddesses alone, the pair of them pleasuring me felt too good to be true.

Next, two ivory-skinned women, with a delicate blush in their cheeks but a devouring hunger in their glistening blue eyes, kneeled at my feet and took my toes into their mouths, surprisingly affectionately. They sucked aggressively but gently on my toes individually and as a group, then licking between my toes, then licking the soles of my feet.

Coupled with the beautiful black mouths on my nipples, I wondered if I was at the peak of human sexual experience. But not yet.

A titanic Asian woman--I was too ignorant to be sure but I thought she may have been Japanese--stood behind my head and glowered down at me, and then moved her massive legs forward until her pussy was directly above my face, her lovely stench filling me as I breathed.

With a seductive slowness, she moved her massive flower towards my mouth while I produced an obedient tongue for her to make contact with, and once she did she began riding my mouth according to her own pleasure.

I licked and sucked at every inch of the perfect vagina of the goddess riding my subjugated face, desperate to please her and make her feel good--an inescapable sentiment, given how turned on I was becoming at the gratitude I was feeling for being given access to her maddeningly perfect womanhood--I was instantly enslaved to this dominant pussy, happy to be so, and my cock throbbed as precum began to leak from it.

Before I could move my hands to help worship the perfect ass of the large goddess fucking my mouth, I felt hungry mouths finding their way onto my fingers, sucking them lovingly. I now was being touched by 7 women simultaneously: two mouths on my feet, two on my nipples, two on my hands, and most importantly the heap of powerful womanhood making a throne out of my adoring face.

I went limp, except for my hungrily adoring mouth, allowing myself to descend into pleasure as I enjoyed the building arousal in my throbbing cock.

Suddenly I felt a cold, wet, finger pushing against my delicate rim, then into my ass. I looked down to see a giant Latina woman grinning hungrily at me, kneeling between the feet suckers, ruthlessly pushing her finger further and further into my tiny hole, my inexplicably cuff-liberated-legs spreading wide for her as the Amazons sucking my feet moved to accommodate, a proof of my ashamed and desperate submission.

Her digits claimed and explored me, aggressively, and it felt divine. Then she began rapidly finger-fucking me, my body tightening as I moaned against her pounding firmness, I could feel my prostate swelling, filling me with submissive desire.

Woman number nine, with her own unique flavor of complexion that I didn't know how to place, perhaps Native American, suddenly leaned over and began licking my belly. Deep, warm, wet licks across my belly button, tracing her tongue as low as the top of my pubic area, and as high as the tops of my ribs.

I lost myself in the ecstasy, nine goddesses preparing my submissive seed for their Alpha to consume.

Suddenly there she was, the tallest of them all, ethnically a lovely rainbow, who was suddenly looking down at me almost with a bored look on her face, I, merely an incidentally sexual resource in her greater conquests.

Hoisting one massive leg over the section of the table where my cock stood erect, she made piercing eye contact with me as one hand, gently, found and grasped my cock, and her other hand steadied herself while she lowered her body onto it. My cock was hers, and now she was going to make use of it.

Next, this queen who had just lowered herself onto my nerve-quaking manhood grabbed the amazon licking my tummy by the back of her head, and dragging her down the bottom of my mid-section, forced her to begin licking her clit while she started to ride me.

She finally began to grin at me a little as she picked up momentum, rising up off of much of my length before again crashing down on it, an aggressive rhythm that I tried to submit to and not cum prematurely from.

But the sensation was overwhelming. I was not one to pre-ejaculate, but with the mouths on my feet, hands, nipples, the powerful pussy pounding my mouth and dripping down the sides of my face, the relentless finger working my prostate up to an utterly engorged state, and the alpha hips owning, dominating, riding my helpless body...

I knew I was going to cum. I began to whimper and cry, almost choking on the delicious juices flooding into my mouth, worried it would be too soon, helplessly acknowledging the unmistakable feeling of the dam breaking.

I cried and moaned loudly as the amazon riding my mouth came too, exploding into my mouth as she bucked, increasing my arousal that much more. My cum shot into the goddess riding me, and suddenly she moaned too, riding me harder still to extract every last drop from my ejaculating, submissive cock.

As I bucked and moaned along with each spurt of cum, all of the mouths tending to me serviced harder and harder, hoping to yield the best seed I could offer. I spurted and spurted, a long build-up being maximally released to serve this Goddess and her tribe. I lay their shaking, the mouths and tongues upon my body slowing down, easing my overwhelmed, submissive pleasure-state gradually back to a comprehensible reality.

Once I was lying still, basking in relief and bliss, the Amazons withdrew, only the alpha remaining, sticking her index and middle finger into her pussy to fish out some of my cum, her fingers moving towards my mouth, helplessly, submissively opening for her...

*************************************************************************************

"Good Job! The Amazons absolutely LOVED destroying you!" The game chirped at me, as I removed the sweat-covered headset, reacclimating to my reality. The game's audio continued: "...Sign up for our platinum membership at Amazon Gang Bangs dot c..." but I walked away, satisfied from the neural-gasm that I had just had.

Perfect timing, my ship-ticket vibrated in my pocket. Walking past the bar, I saw the Shivazon hottie from before tracking my every motion, daring me with her eyes to let her devour me.

Keep dreamin' evil sister, I thought to myself. I'm on a quest for true love.

...Or, at least a quest to be VR gang-banged by goddesses while I prepare to help enact the matriarchy.

THE END