Amazonian Mommy's Boy Pt. 01

Story Info
Life of an Earthling being raised in an Amazonian planet.
1.7k words
4.49
25.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda Adams was raised in a very traditional matriarchal household in the capital city of Joburg. An industrialized Amazonian Megapolis, Joburg was where the wealthy elite resided while the rest of the citizenry commuted to work.

Amanda, being the daughter of Lady Victoria, a 300-year-old aristocrat was raised in the lap of luxury. Fast cars, private jets and unlimited credit cards. More importantly, access to the Jiro gene-editing procedure meant that the forty-year-old still maintained the youthful tight figure of her early twenties. Twin perky natural D cups so firm she never needed to wear a bra. Her nipples were small in comparison, pebbled up as the blond slept naked in her bed next to her boy.

The said 'boy' was an earthling. Billy Desmond, twenty-two years of age, slightly on the chubby side with short-cropped auburn hair. Right now he was still clutched tight around her waist, face buried between her soft scented breasts purring softly. His cock was encased within a forcefield cage and his bottom, firming up with all the exercise Amanda made him do was fully recovered from the intense punishment her black paddle had inflicted just seven hours ago.

He had cried himself to sleep then, safe in the arms of his "Mommy". Amanda involuntarily ran her fingers through his hair and shampooed the night just before his punishment for an unauthorised erection in the presence of a superior female. That female being her mother who had made a sneering remark that perhaps Amanda was too soft on her boy and that perhaps she should give up on trying to mould him and pick a fully trained stud herself.

Unfortunately for Billy, that ticked off the younger Adams family member. Having been taken to Joburg at the age of 18 as part of Earth's trading agreement and in the care of Amanda since being legally claimed by her for the moulding procedure, being punished over her knee was as common for the boy as breathing. He was down on his luck back on Earth, broke and homeless when he signed up for the Amazon breeding policy when a semen test came out that his DNA was compatible with Amazonian DNA.

As the women of the planet could not have children unless from a male raised 'the proper way', he needed training. That was how Amanda became his Mommy. The woman who would raise the boy from the age of 18 till he was moulded into a stud, usually by his fifties.

He made a small whine as he held her around her waist, clinging closer. She was a foot taller than him so often the Mommy part was very precinct.

The boy felt her stir and his golden eyes slowly flickered, looking up first at her massive chest before gulping and peering up at her strikingly beautiful face. He saw her red irises as she looked down at him.

"Morning Mommy," he said.

"Good Morning young man," came the reply. Not much of a positive one. Young man was a scary term which usually meant his bottom was vulnerable to an intense lesson.

Her fingers drifted to his bottom, tracing for any welts. When she was pleased to see there weren't, she began probing between his cheeks, running her fingers across his crack and finding his little rosebud.

Billy squirmed at the intrusion. "Mghff," he pressed into her.

"I trust you still remember what shameful behaviour you exhibited last night in front of mother?" She scolded.

"Mm..yes Ma'am, I'm sorry," Bill mumbled.

"Oh, I'll be making you sorry soon enough. It's not enough that I treat you with love and kindness as a good Mommy. You are still exhibiting those nasty habits of a primitive earthling and those instincts need to be flogged out of your bottom if you ever think you're going to be a proper breeding stud."

Amanda eyed him. He was still in his twenties, not still the man of Amazonian standards. She had taken Bill in to breed herself but she knew at the rate of his progression it would be over sixty years till he would be ready. In the meantime he was her boy...and she didn't mind that, honestly.

It was fun having practically a slave son who she could have her way with. Proper studs tend to be housebroken and obedient. Billy responded to her words and her finger snaking around his bottom by trying to latch on to her nipple. He was an impulsive brat, a cute one she loved to punish.

"Did you ask for permission to nurse mommy's milk?" Amanda scolded sharply as the boy remembered where he was. Billy was always on the edge around the women! Their pheromones were intoxicating and he couldn't think half the time. Billy sniffled looking at her angry face.

"No Ma'am," he whispered.

"I can see what mother meant, clearly I'm being too soft on you," she snapped, curling her finger inside his hole to get a horrible cry from the lad. She had his hole lined with natural lubricants at the doctor a month ago and was pleased with how easily she could slide into his boipussy.

"I think we have to address your big boy erection, Billy boy," she cooed softly. "Mommy wants my Billy boy to be a big strong man who can fuck me and give me a daughter. And that's what I saw yesterday, Billy's nice thick cock. Do you think you can be that man now?" She whispered into his ear as she popped her finger out of his hole.

He looked up. A challenge!

Amazons needed at least an hour's worth of fucking to release the load capacity of impregnating her. So far Billy could only manage about a minute's worth.

"Usual rules apply. You have one hour. Failure to meet the hour mark means I will be pounding you with Mommy's punishment cock for the rest of the time."

Billy considered the words. That meant she would be using her purple dildo and she would probably use a hole tightening cream on his anus to make sure the monster twelve incher hurt every bit of the way. He gulped.

"I'm not ready Mommy," Billy whispered sadly. He knew the consequences of that as well. His cage stayed on for another week. If he wasn't a man, he didn't need his cock. He was her baby then, helpless and at her mercy.

"So you're saying you are my baby then, not my stud?"

He nodded, tearing up and knowing the next words.

"Then why did you have an erection yesterday? That needs to be punished hard, you know that right?"

"Yes Mommy," he looked up as she got up. Pressing and squeezing her breasts as he saw a tiny glint of creamy white fluid by her nipple. Amanda traced her index finger over it and offered it to her boy who sucked the milk off her finger instantly.

"Babies need Mommy's milk to grow big and strong and be a stud," she declared. He knew the more he nursed from her breasts the stronger he would eventually get. A lot of women just kept their boys perpetually on their tits to get them to be studs quicker. Amanda however preferred a longer traditional method. He needed to earn Mommy's milk.

"Grab the strap, Billy. Mommy's gonna whip you for twenty minutes till you're all sore for yesterday's transgression. Then Mommy's gonna bend you over the bed and fuck you with a small punishment cock for not being a man. Only then.." she leaned closer and allowed him to kiss her nipple.

Billy leaned in for the kiss and eyed her all pitiful. It didn't help as much but the man sighed and laid down across two pillows, his bottom raised high for the thick dragon leather strap Amanda liked to use. His eyes watched the nude figure of his sexy mommy walk up to her wardrobe and pick out her favourite cock, moulded after his own seven and a half incher along with her harness along with the strap.

"Anything you want to say, Billy before I begin your lesson?" She offered, walking over to position by the side of the bed.

"I'm sorry Mommy," he whispered.

"Only men are allowed to grow erections," the thick leather bit into his meaty flesh as Billy howled in white-hot pain. "If you are a man, then you have to prove it to Mommy by giving me a daughter. Till that day I'm *your* Mommy, and this is what the consequences of an unauthorised erection are for boys."

The lash fell over and over as Billy howled and cried and begged for her to stop. Amanda slowed down and took breaks every twenty lashes before starting again with ten seconds between strokes. She worked him methodically over, going up and down his supple cheeks as the colour changed from pale to deep pink to red before darkening considerably.

As she finished up, Amanda had light beading of sweat on her flawless pale skin. She grabbed her harness and strapped it on before sliding the pleasure nub of the dildo into her slick pussy. The cock was moulded after Billy's own and she often made him watch as she pleasured herself with it.

But the cock was most often used as punishment. Amanda lined up behind the boy, pulling him up by his waist as she entered him in one hard thrust. Amanda usually swapped her abs workout days to ones where she would fuck her boy, pumping in and out as Billy moaned and cried in pain. Her thick thighs cracked against his well-whipped bottom again and again renewing his tears. As she fucked him, Amanda teased her boy, telling him that Mommy was the man of the house because her boy was still a whiny little brat and that he needed to be fucked raw. She then proceeded to make him feel exactly as she described it, continuing till she came twice.

Billy was by that point a broken mess. Amanda immediately lay near him and held him.

"You are still a boy, weak. You need to be nursing a lot of Mommy's milk from now. But only good boys, well-spanked and well fucked boys get to drink from Mommy, right?"

He nodded with tears now dripping onto her big breasts, his mouth latching onto her erect nipples as he felt the sweet creamy fluid drench his thirst. He clutched her tight as she let him drink her thick milk knowing it's healing properties would make him ready for round two with her canes soon enough.