Ambassadors of Aldadiir Ep. 001 - Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over towards Amund with worry. What were they doing with his brain? "And stop that! You're hurting him!"

[He was speaking when he was not supposed to,] one of the other women said casually. [If he remains silent then we will...] She was cut off as another of the women spoke to her. Then, she and the tall woman grinned.

The tall woman spoke again. [We have looked at your bio profile, and this preference towards one mate is cultural only. And we want you to have sex with your brother for our research.] The smaller Aldadiir hit Amund with a wave of psychic energy. He gasped in pain and almost buckled over. [If you do not, we will keep hurting him.]

"Please! No!" she gasped. Astrid was on the urge of embracing her brother, of shielding him from them. Maybe it was a line-of-sight sort of ability. But then she remembered how naked she was. So she froze there with indecision. "You do not need us to perform the act. I can draw diagrams. I can explain in minute detail how everything works. I have a major in biology - I swear I can give you information more useful than forcing twins to mate with each other!" She spoke fast. Almost too fast to be heard. But it almost physically hurt her to see her brother in so much pain.

"It is not that - urkghyl - bad," Amund choked out. Which was clearly a lie. "Stay - grrrkghl - strong Ast -" his words came painfully, hard to make out.

The Aldadiir were talking again, easing up on Amund, as long as he did not try to talk, while they conversed. The tall one spoke again. [We are aware of the mechanics. Your genital configurations are similar in nature to our own. Nay, exactly the same. We do not want diagrams. We want you to have sex. But it seemed that you are too scared to be well lubricated. We will pump aphrodisiac gas into your enclosure.]

And so, they did. It was not visible, but the smell was like some strange, vibrant flower. Actually rather pleasant. It did not affect the mind, but it definitely affected the body.

"Why?! Why would you want such a thing?! No, please, we don't want your aphrodisiac gas!" But it was apparently already too late. When she first caught the strange scent, Astrid clamped her hand over her nose and mouth. Not that that would be a good permanent solution. Not even if she made herself pass out. Even that one breath was too much, unfortunately. She could already feel heat rush to her pussy. It was a most unpleasant arousal - like she HAD to have something delving into her core or she would die from the frustration. Well. Maybe that was hyperbole, but it was true that she'd never been so aroused in her life.

The Aldadiir did not answer her question of why, but if Astrid was paying attention, she would notice that the way that some of them looked at the enclosure... well, they seemed extremely aroused themselves. [You will not die from not having sex.] The tall one said. [But if you do not, we will go back to stimulating the pain receptors in your brother's brain until he blacks out.] Amund, who had been sitting there clutching his head like he had a migraine, suddenly cried out and fell backward, twitching unnaturally.

"No! Please!" Astrid cried out. That was when she finally abandoned her pillow and scrambled to his side, careless of their nudity. She didn't want him to blackout. She couldn't bear the thought if him getting permanent damage just because they refused to do one little thing. Okay, not so little. "I can't even... do it... when he's like this." Tears began to stream down her cheeks: tears of fear, of frustration, of desperation. Lord save her, she was so aroused it hurt. But she couldn't think of sex when her brother was in so much pain.

The Aldadiir stopped hurting Amund, but they watched Astrid carefully still. Amund sat up weakly, then covered over his now fully erect penis, a blush on his face. "That was not fun." He said in an exhausted tone.

[We will give the male a chance to recover.] The tall one said. [Then you will have sex, or we will resume. And it will be worse.]

Amund swallowed, looking away from his painfully beautiful sister. "Astrid, let them torture me. We... we can't do this."

Astrid let him sit up, then buried her face in his shoulder. She would have embraced him entirely, but the gas that filled the room made her painfully aware of how much her breasts wanted to be touched and fondled. And getting too close to him would necessarily press those full mounds against Amund. Against her brother. So she restrained herself.

"No." She agreed with him in a slightly trembling voice. She wasn't sure if it trembled with fear or with arousal. Scarerousal. She let out a humorless short bark of a laugh as the thought crossed her mind. Astrid quickly calmed herself. "But I can't watch you get hurt so badly." She despaired.

Although his first instinct was to embrace his sister when she leaned against him like that, Amund restrained himself. Because he was very, very aware of their mutual nudity. Instead, he sat there as still as he could manage, trying not to think about how much better her soft, smooth, warm skin felt against his when compared to the harsh pain that the Aldadiir had put in his mind. He laughed humorlessly. "That was not fun." He repeated himself. Her twin seemed very weak but otherwise fine. "And I know it is worse for you. I just have the pain. You have to watch me be in pain. But I need you to be strong for me and not give into their wickedness." He coughed, sending out a thick globule of blood. His eyes widened. "I thought they were just giving me illusory pain." He said disbelievingly.

Her breath caught when she looked up to see the blood that her twin had just coughed up. "Brother..." She said softly and with trembling lip. There was her proof. They were hurting him. Truly, physically hurting him. A look of pure venomous hatred was shot at the blue women beyond the glass. If there was any justice in the universe, that look alone would have burnt them to a crisp where they stood. But the universe was an unjust place, it seemed. "I think... I think we have to." Astrid concluded in a voice almost too soft to be heard. Despite her words, she did not move.

"No!" Amund replied. "Really, sister, do not. We should-" he doubled over in pain, and a silent scream left his lips.

[Time is up.] The tall woman said.

"No!" Astrid managed to say through the emotion that threatened to reduce her to hysterics. "Please. I will do what you say! I will do what you say! PLEASE." She begged as she wept. This was an awful thing that they had to do, but God would forgive them. It seemed to Astrid that refusing this was as good as murder, as good as suicide. "Just let me talk to him. He can't talk while you're doing that!"

Once more, the blue women relented. [We grow tired of your talk.] The tall one said. [You have to the count of one hundred.]

Amund did not sit back up. He tried to, but his arms gave out. "Damn. That hurts." He said wearily. "I... I do not know what to do, sis." He sighed.

It seemed he was weak enough, at least. She could mount him and there wouldn't be much he could do about it - no. No, why, how could she think of such things? Her eyes flashed over to his cock, and she found them unable to quite tear away from him. She wanted him it so badly. Her brother's cock. Before she even realized what she was doing, her hand strayed down to brush against the shaft. Then it darted away as if it had burned her. "We do what we can to survive, I think." She said in a little, defeated voice. There were still tears streaming down her face. This was awful.

Amund was torn. On one hand, that pain had been awful, and he was willing to do a lot to keep it from coming again. On the other hand, his sister was not one of those things he was willing to do. Or she would not have been, were she not so obviously affected. She was being torn apart watching the aliens torture him, and if he continued to resist, she would continue to be torn apart. And so, he sighed. "What we can to survive." He agreed. Then, he smiled wryly. "Adam and Eve's children married their siblings, right?"

"Don't make jokes." She sniffled and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I wanted a nice handsome man to marry, not you, you dork." Her words weren't really vicious, though. She was just responding to his inappropriate humor in her own way.

"And I wanted a beautiful, talented, intelligent young lady to be my wife," Amund replied. "So, at least I get what I want."

Astrid frowned to keep herself from smiling, then stuck her tongue out at her brother. It was a considerably subdued response compared to how she'd usually react to such a thing being said to her. Astrid looked up into his eyes. She was clearly filled with uncertainty. "Um. So. How... how do we do this?" Of course she knew how sex worked... in theory. But one never really anticipated the necessity of figuring out how to have sex with one's brother.

Amund started to open his mouth before the tall scientist's voice cut in. [I thought you said you could draw diagrams.] She said sarcastically. [Straddle him, grab his penis, aim it at your vagina, and sink down on him.] Amund blushed heavily and tried to sit up, but he was too weak, and the Aldadiir cut off his reply with another headache.

"I KNOW how to do it... in theory... but I've never-" She began to say. It looked like Amund was getting a headache again, which spurred her to quickly straddle him and... do nothing. It took her a while of indecision before she did as she was asked and grabbed Amund's manhood. She wished he could help, it was clear in her expression when she looked back up at him.

Amund let out a gasp of pleasure rather than pain when Astrid straddled him. Also, the Aldadiir relented even more, and some of his strength returned to him. He started to sit up. "Perhaps... if we are going to do this... we should kiss first?" He said weakly, blushing. His eyes had met hers, and he glanced down, only to see her glorious, naked body on top of his own. That was even more blush-worthy.

Kiss first. She could do that. She'd kissed her brother before. Not in a sexual way though, because duh. Astrid blinked at Amund. "Okay." She said softly. She moved forward until could feel his erection brush gently against her lower stomach, which both thrilled and scared her.

Another shudder when Amund felt his painfully erect, highly sensitive cock rub against Astrid's soft stomach. If he could just ignore the fact that he was being forced into incest in front of a crowd of perverted aliens, this was actually not that bad.

Her hand left his cock again, and instead wrapped partially around him as she leaned forward. Then, finally, her lips brushed against his quite chastely for a moment before she pulled back again. "Never kissed anyone, either. Not KISS kissed." Not the most eloquent, but Amund knew what she meant.

He let out a long, sighing breath. He was sitting up now, meeting Astrid's blue eyes with his own, identical ones. "Neither have I," he said. "So... should we try one? Perhaps this would be better if we pretended we are not siblings, and are alone on our wedding night, instead of twins in a glass display case being watched by smurf women."

Astrid made a very unladylike amused sound at the back of her throat. But the amusement was short-lived. "I don't know if I can just. Forget. That you're you. That this isn't my wedding night. I mean, I didn't even get to strut around in a pretty dress." She pouted slightly at this, but was mostly joking. It was the incest part that was really getting to her. And perhaps a little bit of the lack of romance in the whole situation.

Her face went serious, and she sighed. "Okay. We'll just start with a kiss." Then she leaned forward again and pressed her full lips against Amund's. Her mouth lingered there but didn't move much. This was one of those moments that she wished she had watched people kissing more often, as creepy as that sounded. Astrid really didn't know what she was doing.

If Astrid did not know what she was doing, Amund did a bit more. He had paid attention to the romantic parts in old movies better than his twin, apparently. He wrapped his arms around her, though not as strongly or firmly as he had done in the past. He returned his sister's kiss, then opened his mouth, teasing her mouth open as well. Her motions grew more confident with each passing moment. Soon, the twins' lips danced together in wet, erotic kisses. Astrid's hands began to stroke his back, and her hips very slightly began to shift. The brush of his cock on her lower stomach was quickly becoming far more appealing than it was a source of fear. They both were slowly succumbing to the desire to feel those movements with him inside her.

[This is very nice] The head Smurf said. [But his dick is not in your pussy yet, and we grow impatient.]

The twins' growing confidence was ruined by the impatient women on the other side of the glass. It would have been spoiled completely if it wasn't for the gasphrodisiac. Astrid shot another displeased look towards the women, then an uncertain one towards her twin.

Amund gritted his teeth at the interruption, before meeting Astrid's questioning glance. He looked excited and worried both. "I would rather they not torture me again?" He said questioningly. Then, he sighed. That was no way to talk to a woman about to have sex with him. "I mean... I love you, Astrid. I really do." Despite the incongruity, he was serious.

"I love you too." She responded truthfully. It was practically improper for a sister to not love her brother. But she never thought it would have to be in the way that a wife should love her husband. That kiss, however... Perhaps she would be capable of it, with time. Not that she had a choice.

"Okay. Um. Do you want to be on top, or should I?" She asked uncertainly.

Amund hesitated. On one hand, his being on top was far more natural, on the other hand, she was already astride him, and he was still feeling very drained from all that pain. "Perhaps we-" He began.

[The female goes on top this time.] The Aldadiir said in an annoyed tone. [As is most natural. Stop stalling.]

"As is..." Amund wondered. Oh. There was only one male that he had seen, and he was in a subservient position. And they clearly addressed and talked to Astrid, while shutting him up. Apparently they viewed females as the dominant sex in this species. He did not have much time to consider the alien's social structure, though. He probably had only fixated on that at all as a way of coping with what was about to happen. Because a major part of him really did not want to have sex with his twin. And yet, here he was. He felt bad for Astrid, being told to take charge like this.

These women were weird. Astrid herself wondered at the words 'As was most natural.' But orders were orders. Astrid didn't want Amund's pain to come back. So, gently, she leaned forward and pushed him down to the soft surface below. Then she sat up again. There was his cock right in front of her, standing high and hard with the scent of unnatural arousal driving him. While her core was on her verge of dripping with wetness. Astrid sat up on her knees to give her enough room to rub his cockhead against her sex and lubricate him with her arousal. He let out a gasp. Damn, that felt good. Then, finally, she lined him up with her vagina. She bit her lip before pressing herself downward. She knew enough to relax, but she also expected discomfort. The worry that she saw flicker across her brother's face was unfounded. There was no discomfort to be had, even after she fully hilted him inside of her. There was odd stretching, but other than that... it felt amazing.

He let out another groan, breathing very, very hard now. His dick nearly pulsed as she lowered herself all the way down. Looking down his stomach, he saw where their genitals were connected. It was a terribly perverse sight, but at the moment he barely cared.

It took Astrid a moment to adjust to the sensation of her brother's cock so deep inside her. What a horrible thought. But it was as horrible as it was pleasurable. Like his sister, Amund seemed quite content to simply lie there and feel their bodies soak together. It was a divine sensation, even in this hell of lusts. Finally, though, she realized that there was something more to be done. Astrid began to shift her hip experimentally as she tried to figure out the best way to move him inside of her. The inexpert movement alone was enough to make her moan, and him gasp. That felt really good... In the end, though, she decided that it would be so much easier for him to thrust into her rather than for her to try bouncing on him.

"Make love to me, Amund." Said Astrid in quite possibly the most perverse sentence she'd ever uttered in her life.

He swallowed, his throat suddenly dry. "I will, my love." He responded to her.

Then she leaned forward and resumed the heated kisses that the pervy smurf ladies interrupted. At least, at that moment, she wasn't paying them much heed. Astrid was very much getting into the idea that this was her husband, and this was their wedding night. He once more wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her into his body and squashing her breasts onto his chest. And then, weakly at first, but growing stronger, he began to thrust up into her, bucking his hips to mash their sexes together.

She groaned against his lips. Astrid focused for a moment more on the position of her legs than on their kiss. He varied the thrust of his hips to try to find the best speed and position, but in the end, he could only rely on instinct. It was not like he had ever practiced this before. If she could move just right - there. There she could feel his cock working at what she was pretty sure was just the right angle. "Like that-" She muttered quickly against his lips. Another moan escaped her lips. This felt amazing. And likely better than it might have had they not been under the influence of what must have been powerful aphrodisiacs. How else could she explain how perfect she felt with her brother's body mashed so close to hers? Closer than they were in the womb they shared.

Breath caught in his throat as he started to feel an orgasm brewing. "You should get off." He murmured. "I cannot stop myself from-"

[Cum inside her.] The tall Aldadiir ordered. Her mental voice was husky with arousal. [That is an order.]

Astrid was tempted to immediately get off of her brother before, well, he got off. She would have done it just because he wanted to her. But clearly the evil blue women did not want such a thing to happen. They had also said that they would prevent her from getting pregnant. What choice did they have? If he came inside her, was it really so much worse than what they had already been doing? So, instead of getting off of him, Astrid began to move back in time with his thrusts. Her hands clenched at his shoulders as she felt the only vaguely familiar beginnings of orgasm. Perhaps not close enough for her to cum with him, in his stamina-void virginal state, but it was something they'd be able to work towards together, with time.

...and she was thinking of having more sex. With her brother. Before they were even done having sex the first time. Fuck.

Honestly, Amund had felt there was something even more unnatural about releasing his seed inside his sister than the already horribly unnatural things they were doing, but he also had really wanted to. It just felt... right. And so very wrong. But the Aldadiir had promised that Astrid would not catch from this, so it did not matter. He could orgasm while still connected to her. He wanted to hold out until she could orgasm as well, for... some reason, but he physically could not just yet. And so, as she grabbed hold of him and began to move against him, he stiffened and groaned, his hips stopping as a ball-bursting orgasm ripped out of him, absurdly more potent than anything he had achieved on his own. He fell back down, his limbs going a bit limp, as he gasped for breath. But his cock, buoyed up by the gas in the chamber, did not soften one whit.