Ambassadors of Aldadiir Ep. 001 - Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another wave of potent arousal shuddered through her body like some sort of echo of her twin's pleasure. She, too, felt that is was somehow at once incredibly right and credibly wrong. Astrid took the opportunity when his limbs went limp to sit up and ride him for as long as his cock could stay hard inside her... which ended up being quite a bit longer than she anticipated. Fueled by almost unimaginable levels of lust, she began to ride her twin like she actually knew what she was doing. When, in reality, she merely got lucky in getting in right.

It was strange to see the evolution in his sister from so very shy and recalcitrant to hungrily bouncing on top of him like that. Amund was not entirely sure what his feelings on that were. On one hand, his own orgasm had cleared his head somewhat, so he was thinking a bit more clearly now, and his clearer thoughts were quite ashamed of what had just happened. On the other hand, he had orgasmed, so it was only fair that his sister could do so as well. And he did enjoy the fact that he was giving her so much pleasure.

She had been getting close before but, with the added eroticism of his cum inside her working to lubricate them both and the knowledge that her brother had derived so much pleasure from her, Astrid did not take long after that before she, too, was overcome by climax. Her body moved of its own accord as wave upon wave of pleasure took her. Finally, though, it slowed down. That was when she leaned forward again, and just rested there on top of her brother with their sexes still connected. Once more, he put his arm around her.

What does someone say after they were just forced to fuck their twin? When the cloud of so desperate arousal lifted, all Astrid could do was lie there. She didn't know whether she wanted to laugh or cry or... well, she didn't even know what she wasn't sure she wanted to do. It was terribly confusing. Astrid clung to her brother just a little bit tighter and nuzzled her face into his neck. At that moment, she was glad that he was there to hold. Someone familiar, someone she trusted.

"I would have picked you over a complete stranger." She realized aloud. What a perverse thing to say to one's brother. But it made sense in her head and in her heart.

"Me too." Amund agreed. "If I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with only one other human around, I am glad that human is you." He held her close, one hand running through her hair and the other up and down her back. "I suppose we are married now." He added, before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

[Very touching.] The blue mood-ruiner interjected. [You did well.] Her mental voice was still thick with arousal. [We will allow you food and drink today.]

--

It was hard to tell how much time had passed in here. The Aldadiir did do things in cycles. The twins had noticed that there were two shifts: the first shift seemed more numerous and active; the second shift seemed to be more of a skeleton crew to watch them during off-hours. The first shift seemed to run a lot of tests, a staggering number of which seemed to involve Amund and Astrid having sex with each other. The second shift just watched, occasionally making Amund and Astrid have sex with each other for their entertainment (and with second shift, there seemed to be no other reason than that they really, really wanted to see the humans have sex, as illustrated by several second-shifters covertly masturbating while the twins 'performed'). Second shift did allow them to sleep, though. Which was nice.

They were fed a diet of pleasant but bland food bars that seemed calculated to repress appetites, and give a lot of energy. And was something of an aphrodisiac to boot, because of course it was. The Lead Researcher, Rania (she had finally identified herself as), also told the twins that it was a contraceptive since the Aldadiir did not want to bother having to suppress Astrid's womb every time and they 'did not want the female to get pregnant just yet'. Amund at least found that 'just yet' to be a bit disturbing. Astrid was at least as uncomfortable with the Aldadiir's repeat about not wanting her pregnant 'just yet' as her brother seemed to be. Probably more so, since it was her reproductive system that they so casually and completely controlled. Of course she didn't want to reproduce with her brother! But she remained silent on that matter. It was hard to talk about such things, especially when they were being watched constantly.

The field-encased water on one side of their room seemed to be a universal purifier in addition to somewhere to swim since they were staggeringly clean whenever they went through it. Something in it also kept removing hair, all but that on top of their head. The Aldadiir, who were apparently completely hairless creatures, found the stuff repugnant, it seemed, except for that on top of their heads, by which they seemed oddly fascinated.

They had a table, of sorts, and blankets in addition to their pillows now. Also added was a small chamber to the side with one darkened glass wall for them to relieve themselves of waste, so thank heaven for small favors. It had been three cycles since the Aldadiir had brought them here, and Lead Rania was back at her post. This cycle, though, she did something strange. Instead of telling them to have sex again, she instead said that the project was going into hibernation, and they would pick it up later. And so, the other window darkened, and the twins were left alone. Alone for the first time without blue alien women (and the occasional blue alien man, or green alien woman) gawking at them.

Whatever the truth was, Astrid chose to believe that they were no longer being watched when the glass was darkened. For her sanity's sake. She heaved a long sigh, flopped down backwards where she had been sitting on the soft floor, and looked towards her brother to see how he reacted to all this.

Amund let out a long sigh and sat down on a rather large 'pillow' that could double as almost a bean-bag chair. Like the rest of the padding around here, it was a soft blue color. "So, we finally have some time to ourselves." He said exhaustedly. "I mean, I am sure they are still listening, and probably watching, but at least it feels like we are alone."

"Ugh, don't even mention them." Astrid groaned. It was no secret that she was beyond tired of their proddings and their orders. She lied there for a second then apparently came to a decision. The human female got to her feet long enough so that she could curl up next to Amund on the large pillow. She may have been sick of being forced to do things with her brother, but she was not sick of his comforting physical contact.

He opened his eyes, gave her a slightly wry smile, and put his arm around her. "Well, then I will not," Amund replied. He breathed in, then out rather deeply, closing his eyes. He was rather tired. Not physically: physically he was full of energy. Just emotionally and mentally. "You know what I miss?" He asked her. "Clothes. I miss clothes."

"Clothes?" She asked vaguely as she wriggled her way closer to him. She had gotten over the embarrassment of being naked extremely quickly. There were so many other things that she was forced to endure that made the concept of covering certain parts of her body seem petty. "You could make a toga out of those blankets if you really wanted to. I don't see why it matters when it's just us here, though."

"The blankets are attached to the floor, you know." He groused. "I mean, I could pull them up, but I do not think that the Aldadiir would like that. They seemed pretty intent on keeping us naked at all times." He definitely noticed his sister snuggling up to him. Her skin felt good against his own. And then there was the small matter of a naked girl whom he had had a whole lot of sex with currently pressed up against him, while he was still under the eternal influence of that aphrodisiac food. Which was all to say that he was getting an erection, and he was going to go ahead and pretend he was not. Because for once there was not anyone around to force them to have sex.

"'Cause they're pervs." Astrid agreed.

"Yes. A race of alien perverts. Alien perverts that look like very hot humans dipped in paint." Amund observed. Honestly, the way they stared at the two of them, he was surprised that they had not yet jumped in and joined the two of them in their various sex acts. And yet, they had not. Perhaps the humans were actually toxic to them, or vice versa?

She hadn't been looking directly in that direction, but she could see out of the corner of her eye that Amund's manhood was beginning to respond to her presence. For a moment, she was determined to ignore it just as Amund was apparently doing. But then HER body was responding to HIS and... "Er. Sorry." She said softly as she began to pull away from him again.

He looked rather upset, but he was not about to stop her. "Its... it's the drugs they give us," he apologized. "Forgive me."

"No- it's my fault." She retorted when Amund apologized. She should have known the effect they would have on each other. Somehow, she was feeling awkward all over again. That blush was coming back. Even so, Astrid didn't leave completely, but she did shift so that her back was leaning against his shoulder. It was an innocent enough position to sit in. "I'm glad they haven't jumped in. It's bad enough-" Another sigh. "I mean, not that I don't like-" She cut off again, then gave up speaking entirely.

Noting the awkward, half-stuttering tone that Astrid spoke in, and glad that she did not move away entirely, Amund let out a short laugh. "An irony, is it not? We have been made to have sex with each other nearly constantly, and the moment when the alien pervs are watching us, we turn back into blushing virgins." He had shifted a bit so that his back was to hers. And he was certainly blushing as well. He had definitely noted that 'not that I don't like-' and could guess at what her most probable meaning was.

Astrid was silent a moment as she tried to sort out her thoughts and feelings. At least the position they were in was comfortable and familiar. She was tempted to go back to how they were sitting before, but... "I don't know, it's just... different when we're not made to- You know. You kind of just get through the day and learn to focus on their commands rather than what you're doing. Because it's not really your fault when it's not your choice. But now..."

"I know what you mean," Amund said slowly. "That first time, when they hit me with pain and both of us with the illusion of my blood? Well, at that point it was very easy to rationalize that we had no choice. And ever since then, we really have not had a choice. But now we do. And..." He paused, took a deep breath, and then spoke in a low voice. "and I fear that all the times they have made us do things is going to make you start to hate me."

She made a small, distressed noise. That was when she couldn't stop herself from turning back around and hugging Amund from behind. "I could never hate you, brother - don't even think such things. I love you. More now than I did before, even." Her legs wrapped around him as well as they were able so she could hug him as tightly as possible - which had the added effect of pressing a good deal of her bare flesh against him.

Amund had been rather tense, but when his sister turned around like that and embraced him, he relaxed noticeably. Well, most of him relaxed. "Thank you, Astrid." He said gratefully. "I love you as well. More than before, even. After all, we are now all we have left in the universe." He shifted a bit so that his upper half could face her and he could return her embrace, but did not turn his lower half towards her.

She didn't know whether to laugh or to cry when he observed that all they had was each other now. What escaped her lips was something akin to a slightly amused cough. The embrace they ended in was a slightly awkward one, with him twisted as he was. She almost moved to a more natural position but caught sight of the one thing that didn't relax when she reassured him. Perhaps... perhaps this position was for the best after all.

After holding their completely platonic hug (well, a completely platonic hug between two very naked, very aroused people) for a few minutes, Amund shifted back to his original position. Somehow, after all that awkwardness, the two of them had ended where they had started. There was just one question now. "So... what do we do now that we do not have psychic aliens mentally prodding us every few minutes?"

"I... I don't know." Astrid answered honestly. What really was there to do in that cell of theirs? There was fucking, and there was sleeping. Sometimes there was bathing as well, but she did that earlier and didn't much want to do so again. "What do we usually do when we're bored?" It seemed a silly question - she should have known the answer. But, unfortunately, all she could think of was pulling him to the floor and having sex with him.

"You mean, before now, or since we got here?" Amund asked. "Before now, we tended to work on our projects. You worked with animals, I worked with communications devices." He suddenly became very dejected. "This is all my fault, I know. I called the aliens. Then I called you, and that was almost certainly how they found you. I... I am sorry. If it were not for my foolish desire to find alien life, we could still be home, and be normal siblings."

"I don't think you expected strange blue perverts to abduct us and make us - you know. And who doesn't want to find alien life forms? The ones I work with are fascinating. Less intelligent than yours, too, which apparently is a good thing." This was said with a half-hearted chuckle. Then she sighed. "I don't blame you, brother."

"To be fair, not all of them are blue. I have seen some green ones, you mentioned some reds, and once I caught sight of one who was yellow. Or orange. It was hard to tell." He chuckled slightly. "And yeah, humanity has already discovered all sorts of alien life. Just not any smarter than dolphins. Until now. Now we have discovered a race who, by their tech, might be smarter than humans. But, somehow, inexplicably, even hornier." He sighed.

"Oh. Yes, of course. They aren't JUST blue." She said with a short laugh. As if the nature of their strange coloring was important to them. They were still strange and perverts. "Anyway, I was talking about before, when we didn't have projects to work on. When we were children, maybe. There must have been something, but my mind just keeps going back to-" That was when she cut off before what she was about to carelessly say out loud left her mouth. Astrid felt her entire face go pink. Again.

"What did we do? Well, a lot of things that need computers to do. Which we do not have. When mom and dad told us to get off the computer, I seem to recall that we would play tag, hide-and-go-seek, wrestling, house, or just run around in the woods. Some of those activities are not really all that possible right now, others seem... well, probably not a good idea to wrestle."

"No. Not a good idea at all." Astrid agreed.

Amund frowned a bit. "Huh. Your tone sounds unconvinced. Do you actually want to wrestle? And then I can pretend to lose to you again?" It was an old joke, that. When they had been very young, Amund would always lose and would be quite bitter about it. When he got older and a bit bigger, he would win. Then he started to 'lose' again, mostly to tease Astrid, right up before they got too old for such horseplay.

"Bah. I'd be able to take you in a fight if you didn't cheat and hang around higher gravity all day. And I'd be shocked if you ever managed to beat me in a footrace." Not that they had tried such a thing since becoming adults. Astrid's long legs could eat away miles as if they were nothing. And sometimes had to.

"And yet, for all my higher-gravity time, I still ended up just as tall as you. I will grant you that your legs are nicer than mine, though." Another blush. "Oh, dear. I keep seeming to step in it."

She found herself smiling broadly at his compliment. She probably would have blushed, too, if being even more crimson than she actually was was physically possible. Which it was not. And that brought her mind back to the subject of wrestling. He was right before; she wasn't convinced. It sounded like an amazing idea. Rolling around across the floor fighting for who got to pin the other to the ground... The thought was nearly all-consuming. She tried to keep herself calm, but her breath was beginning to become heavy just thinking about it. "Those damn aphrodisiac nutrition bars." Astrid found herself saying aloud.

He swallowed. "It seems that the only thing that there really is for us to do right now, is... well, to be blunt, the only thing for us to do is each other." He blushed furiously. "Oh dear, that came out wrong." He tried to backpedal.

She shifted uncomfortably at his blunt words. Not because she didn't agree with him, but because she did. "I- well- it's not like-" An exasperated huff. She really, really, didn't want to give in to her lusts and have sex with her brother if she didn't have to. She didn't even want to say what she wanted to give in to out loud.

"You know, maybe..." he hesitated. He wanted to suggest that they 'wrestle'. Except not, because they would just end up having sex. He hung his head. "I am not sure it is normal for siblings to snuggle naked." He muttered.

Fuck, she was so horny. A bit of aphrodisiacs couldn't account for that level of arousal. Could it be that... no. Sisters should not find their brothers attractive like that. And she was a good sister, who did not choose to do things that sisters shouldn't do. "Maybe... maybe we should take another bath. Cool off a little." Except that water was not cold. And they'd be able to more easily stare at each other's bodies.

Now, part of Amund instantly wanted to say 'and now you want to take baths with me too, eh?' but he was not going to say that. Definitely not. That would be... well, he was not going to say it. He was going to agree with her, though. He pulled away and stood up, his back to her. "Good idea, Astrid." He agreed. "The water is rather nice." He turned around, trying not to think about his proudly erect cock, and offered a hand to help his sister up.

Astrid shifted towards him automatically when she saw that he was helping her up. But there was his manhood, right there in front of her face. So enticingly hard... She wanted to lean forward, to caress him, to kiss him, to- She bit her lip hard as she tried to banish such thoughts from her head. They were dirty and sinful. But Astrid couldn't quite tear her eyes away. "Maybe if I just- I mean, it's not really sex-"

Although Astrid took his hand, she did not actually get up. Instead, she stared forward at his dick. Fudge. Amund was going to pretend that it was not there, but Astrid certainly was not. The look on her face was of outright naked desire. And looking down at the rest of her body, which he generally tried not to stare at, well, his sister was a sexy bombshell. She looked freakin' good naked. He did not let go of her hand, but he did not try to pull her up. "If... if you want to..." he murmured.

The fact that he did not outright deny her was as good as whole-hearted approval in that moment. She knew there was no way that she'd be able to concentrate on anything else until she did something about that erection of his. This was in the interest of preventing a greater evil. Surely that couldn't be so bad? Astrid let go of his hand and instead gripped his cock. Then she leaned forward and gave his shaft an experimental lick. That seemed to please her, for she shifted closer to him and settled into a more comfortable position on the floor. Her blue eyes darted up to meet his matching blue, and she leaned forward to lick him again, this time swirling her tongue around his cockhead.