Amber 05

Story Info
Newfound lovers spend one more morning together.
2.6k words
4.73
3.5k
6

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

I felt Amber stirring and was awoken from my sleep. Rolling over, we both had that moment of recognition of where we were and smiled. For the second morning in a row we were waking up next to each other, naked in bed. The previous day Amber and I had gone to the conference for which we were in Chicago. At the end of our workday, we went out to a fancy dinner and felt like we were on our first actual date. Then at the end of the night, we returned to my room where we undressed each other, massaged and bathed one another, and then got in bed and had passionate sex for the first time.

Now this morning, we lied together just basking in the elation of our whirlwind romance. But despite our lifted spirits, each of us was a little uncomfortable. The night before, after having sex, we both collapsed from exhaustion and quickly fell asleep. Now this morning, we each had an uncomfortable sticky feeling between our legs. Laughing at our predicament, Amber suggested a solution, "How about you go take care of what you need to in the bathroom while I get a really quick shower and then we can switch places?"

"Sure, sounds like a plan."

We were flying back home today but we didn't have to be at the airport until after lunchtime. Checkout time for the hotel wasn't for another few hours so Amber and I had plenty of time together before we were hustled back to reality. Nodding for me to follow her, Amber slid out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. Following her there, I enjoyed the view from behind, watching her hips sway and her shapely ass bounce as she walked. Amber's curvy, naked body was perfect and everything I wanted.

Turning on the hot water, Amber got in the shower. I could feel her watching me as I walked over to the toilet to relieve myself. With a quick shiver as I finished, I reached down to flush and was amused to look back over my shoulder and see her still watching me. I made my way over to the sink and brushed my teeth, gargled some mouth wash and applied some more deoderant as Amber finished her quick shower and got dried off.

Then we switched spots, with me stepping into the shower and Amber walking over to the toilet. As she sat there, I found myself watching as well. Amber noticed my attention and smiled before finishing up. She again used my toothbrush and gargled in the sink while I quickly got soaped up and rinsed off. She peeked her head into the shower and said, "Hurry up and meet me back in bed." With a wink, she closed the shower door and disappeared off into the bedroom.

Shutting off the water, I got dried off as fast as I could and walked back into the bedroom. Amber had closed the curtains, darkening the room significantly. She was back under the covers, lying on her side waiting for me. As I slid between the sheets, I wrapped my arms around her and she let out a little sigh as our warm naked bodies embraced. Looking at her, she appeared a little embarassed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked while stroking her hair.

She smiled shyly and said, "I guess I never mentioned that other thing that I like. I know it's weird but..."

With a look of recognition, I smiled and said, "No, it's ok. Really."

Still looking embarassed she said, "I know but... I know its weird. It's just something that I've always found exciting and I can't explain it."

Trying to reassure her I said, "Really, Amber, it's ok. I told you yesterday, I don't care what gets you going. I just want to know what those things are so I can do them for you."

"Are you sure? I completely understand if you think I'm weird for enjoying watching you pee and having you watch me while I do it."

With a smile, I reassured her, "Amber, please, do you remember yesterday how I admitted to you that I get turned on at the thought of burying my face into your sweaty crotch? Seriously, you didn't judge me for my weird turn on, and for the very same reason I'm not judging you for yours. It's not weird if it turns you on; then it just becomes something that I want to do."

Giving me a long kiss, she said, "Thank you."

With nowhere to be and in no particular rush, Amber and I enjoyed the feeling of lounging in bed together naked. Looking at me, she said, "I need to ask you something. What happens when we get home?"

I had been dreading this question but I thought that I had prepared a decent response. Taking a breath I said, "Well, I think we should keep it secret at work. It'll be easier if no one knows about us yet. And well, I think it's pretty obvious that there's no way we can keep up this pace forever."

With a chuckle, Amber agreed.

Then I said, "Amber, for over a year you and I have spent almost every day together at work. We've spent so much time together, I know you better than anyone else I've ever known. It's like we dated for a year without the added pressure and now we're just getting around to having sex. I really care about you and, I don't know... I I'd like to keep seeing each other outside work, and not just to hook up for sex. I want to take you out to dinner, go on actual dates. I don't know, you mentioned something about spending a day outside?"

With a laugh Amber teasingly rubbed her hips against me and said, "You care about me, huh? What was it you said? You really care about me? Hmm?"

Gazing into her eyes, a little smile formed on my face. I gave her a long kiss and then whispered in her ear, "I love you, Amber."

She sighed and whispered back, "I love you too."

We slowly made out, our naked bodies lying together. As we kissed, we massaged each other's shoulders and backs. The feeling of her warm skin against mine, our tongues coming together, Amber's little sighs as we kissed, all of it combined to get me aroused. I groaned as I felt myself getting hard. As we continued to kiss, Amber reached down and wrapped her hand around my now-erect penis.

Feeling her warm hand wrapped around me, I moaned and reached my own hand down between her legs. My fingertips rubbed lightly across her labia. At the first touch of my fingertips on her clitoris, she groaned loudly and slowly began stroking me.

We continued like this for a few minutes, making out while Amber slowly stroked me while I rubbed her clitoris. I ran my fingertips further back and felt the wetness building at her vagina. When I spread the slick fluid up over her clitoris, Amber let out a low moan and pulled away from me.

Leaning back in with a coy smile she said, "I want to do something for you." Before I could respond, I watched as Amber eased herself down until her head was at my hips. Anticipating what I hoped was coming, I lied back, watching her while trying to control my breathing. Looking back up at me, we made eye contact and she smiled before placing her head next to my penis and licking it from the base all the way to the tip.

I moaned out, "Oh Amberrrr" as I felt the warmth of her mouth engulfing my penis and her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft. She then proceeded to gently suck on me as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. I moaned again as, while she continued to go down on me, she started using her tongue to further stimulate me.

I couldn't believe how amazing it felt and just how good Amber was at this. For as incredible as she was making me feel, I needed to reciprocate. Amber was kneeling perpendicular to me so I reached out and grabbed her ankle. Pulling it towards me, Amber shifted her hips so she was now lying next to me. With her head where it had been, her hips were now even with my head.

Understanding what I wanted to do, Amber took her mouth from me and scooted her hips even closer to my face. I rolled onto my side facing her as she lifted her top knee, spreading her thighs apart. When I reached under her bottom hip with one arm and wrapped my other arm around her top hip, I heard Amber moan, "Oh god, yes. Oh I've fucking wanted this for so long."

Needing no more encouragement, I pulled her close. Taking a deep breath, her scent drove me wild and I proceeded to slowly trace the tip of my tongue around her clitoris before licking back, across her labia and to the entrance of her vagina. There, my tongue tasted her wetness for the first time. Spreading it around and teasing the entrance to her vagina, I made my way back up to her clitoris.

There, I gently sucked on her while quickly flicking the tip of my tongue across her nub. I heard Amber cry out, "Oh fuck yes!" just before I felt the warmth of her wet mouth envelop my throbbing erection again. But this time, there was no gentle teasing. She was close to finishing and wanted to get me there too.

As she sucked harder and bobbed her head with a faster rhythm, I began rocking my hips. While I kept working on her clitoris with my tongue, I took a finger and rubbed it against the opening of her vagina. Getting it slick with her wetness, I slid it inside her and she stopped sucking me momentarily to exclaim, "Oh yes... I'm getting so close..."

She immediately went back to what she had been doing. As I felt her mouth sucking on me and her tongue licking around the head, I began rubbing my finger against the sensitive pad of her G-spot while still licking her clitoris. I worked fast because I felt the familiar tension building in my own pelvis. I kept fingering her but took my mouth away long enough to warn Amber, "Fuck, Amber... I'm about to cum." Soon, I felt her hips begin rocking. Then to my amazement, I felt the warm, wet walls of her vagina start rhythmically contracting. Her thighs clenched down on my head and I felt her hips shaking as her body convulsed and she moaned loudly with each wave of her orgasm.

Despite her being in the midst of her own orgasm, she grasped my now-aching erection in her hand and started tugging, faster and faster. The combination of watching and hearing her cum with my head between her legs and feeling her jerking me off immediately pushed me over the edge and I moaned loudly as I felt my penis spasm as I began ejaculating. I grasped her hips tightly and grunted with each spasm of my penis until the final wave subsided.

When we had both finished we each flopped onto our backs. I stared up at the ceiling, not believing what we had just done as I tried to catch my breath. After we each recovered, Amber spun around so her face was next to mine. Even though my lips were still slick with her wetness, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

Pulling her head back, she stared into my eyes and said, "That was something straight out of my wildest fantasies. That was amazing."

I smiled and joked, "I think I had the best view. And yeah, I've always dreamt of doing that. Thank you; it was everything I've ever imagined."

It was at this moment that I looked down and noticed that her breasts were covered in globs of my semen. I said, "Oh shit, babe, I'm sorry."

Looking down and smiling Amber asked, "What are you talking about? I did that on purpose. I wanted to see what it felt like... it was so good."

I simply shook my head in amazement and kissed her again. Reached beside her, she grabbed a corner of the sheet and wiped herself off. She then snuggled up next to me and cuddled me for a few minutes. I kissed her on the forehead and said, "I love you, Amber."

She looked back at me and said, "I love you too." After a few more minutes of just lying there, basking in the afterglow of what we had just done, Amber scooted aside and sat up. Reaching up and touching her still sticky breasts she said, "We better get cleaned up and get ready to head back."

I watched from the bed as she awkwardly tried to pull on her clothes from the night before for the quick couple steps to her room. Sitting up as she started to walk away, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to me. Looking her beautiful body up and down one last time I said to her, "If you wear that sweater and skirt again, I'll have no choice but to do the same thing I did last night."

With a smile she said, "I look forward to it." And with that, she walked out and back to her room.

---

Amber and I had made it through security and were now waiting to board our flight back home. On the whole ride to the airport, we had talked about anything and everything like we had always done. The same was still true as we sat next to each other in the waiting area at the gate. It felt great, Amber and I have been coworkers and friends for over a year but after this whirlwind trip, we suddenly found ourselves lovers. The part that made me feel best was the realization that this wasn't simply the product of a drunken night away from home. Sure, a little wine had helped grease the wheels but it was obvious that we each had held similar, deep feelings for each other for quite a while; it's just that neither of us was willing to say anything sooner for fear of wrecking our friendship. Now as we sat together, Amber held my hand and asked, "Hey, I have to ask, did you mean what you said this morning?"

Without missing a beat I replied, "Of course, Amber... I'm really coming around to the idea of you watching me pee."

I winced as Amber delivered a playful but surprisingly forceful slap to my shoulder. "Honey, yes. Of course I meant it; I do love you. I loved you before this weekend but now that I can tell you; yes, I love you very much."

With a smile, Amber kissed me and echoed my feelings.

After an uneventful flight, we collected our bags and made our way out to the parking garage. When it came time for us to split up and head home, I kissed Amber one more time. With a smile she asked, "See you at work tomorrow?"

I laughed and replied, "Yeah, see you there."

On my entire drive home, I thought back on the past few days. It blew my mind to think that just over forty-eight hours ago, while driving to the airport, my thoughts were also about Amber but those thoughts amounted to nothing more than a fantasy. Now everything had changed. But that change appeared to be wholly for the better. I wasn't sure how the coming weeks or months would play out, but I had a feeling things were going to be just fine.

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers