Amber 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

Feeling at peace, lying out in the open under the stars, wrapped in a blanket with the woman the I loved, I spoke without hesitation, "Well I've thought about it... a lot... pretty much every waking minute from the moment I left your house last weekend. And to be honest, my biggest hang-up is that I'd feel a little awkward moving into your house. I'm sorry, it's hard to explain but I'd always feel kind of like a visitor always afraid of overstaying my welcome. And I know you must feel the same in my place and I'd never want you to feel like that. So how do you feel about the two of us just getting a new place? A house you and I could have together that would be ours. A house for the two of us to make new memories in, and to start our life together?"

I heard a sniffle and realized Amber was crying. Before I could check on her though she wrapped her arms around me tightly and kissed me. She kissed me harder and more passionately than ever before. Between kisses she managed to say, "Yes... I want that more than anything, yes..."

As we kissed, she stopped and, wiping a tear from her eye, said, "Sorry, I guess it's my turn to say that's exactly what I've been trying to think of for the past week. It's exactly what I want but I didn't know how to say it and you put it more perfectly than anything I ever could've come up with."

I wiped her cheeks and could see her beaming smile in the starlit night. I then pulled her back close and we kissed again. This time, she purposely rubbed her crotch against my hip, tickling my skin with her pubic hair. I groaned in approval as she put her face next to my ear and whispered, "Let's move inside."

We quickly gathered our towels and blankets and threw them into the tent. I reached into the cooler and grabbed a couple bottles of water and set the lantern just outside the entrance of the tent on its lowest setting to provide us a minimal amount of light. Because of the cool air, the usually ubiquitous mosquitoes of Florida were mercifully absent but, wanting to trap as much heat as possible, I zipped the tent closed behind us.

We rushed to stretch the sleeping bag back out and arranged pillows and blankets to soften the ground. With everything laid out, I unzipped the sleeping bag, we crawled inside and I closed us snugly inside. As we embraced, Amber quietly said, "I'm sorry it's so cold. I had imagined something a little more wild out here tonight but I wasn't quite prepared for this. And I also was in no way prepared for what you said but I'm so grateful that you did. You've made me happier in this moment than I've ever been in my life. Tonight I just want you to make love to me and tomorrow we'll see what trouble we can get in before it's time to go back."

Shrouded in the sleeping bag and with our combined heat, it felt amazing as our naked bodies rubbed together. We wrapped our arms around each other and lying on our sides, began to slowly make out, allowing ourselves to just enjoy each other. As we kissed, our hands rubbed across each other's backs and then down across our hips and backsides. We continued kissing, our tongues dancing across the other's as we caressed one another. As my hands made their way up Amber's back and then down again, I moved to kissing behind her ear. As my hands found their way back to her hips, I kissed her on the neck and she whimpered in response.

Hearing Amber whimper, I felt my pulse quicken. Kissing her on her lips again, my hand rubbed up her belly and under her breast. Cupping it in my hand, I let my fingers tease across her nipple. As I ran my fingers over the raised nub, I felt it becoming hard. Rubbing her now-firm, little nipple between my fingers I heard her moan and felt her fingers try to work their way between my legs.

I slightly raised my knee to give her better access and felt as her hand rested on the inside of my thigh. I continued massaging her large, soft breast as she stoked her hand up and down the inside of my leg. We continued kissing and I again teased her nipple between my fingers. As she whimpered again, a felt her hand come up and cup my scrotum in her palm. I also whimpered as her warm hand closed around and gently caressed me.

Taking a break from kissing, we each tiled our heads back and breathed hard in anticipation of what the other might do next. As Amber gently massaged my scrotum, I ran my open hand over her belly, getting tantalizingly lower with each pass. As my hand made it over her lower abdomen, and across her waistline, I felt as she raised her knee up in anticipation.

With the next pass of my hand, my fingertips brushed against the top of her public hair and she again whimpered but this time slowly rocked her hips with the building anticipation. I wanted to prolong her desire a little longer though so I lifted my hand and instead let my fingers touch the inside of her thigh.

Starting down by her knee, I let my fingertips slowly trace up the inside of this sensitive skin. As my fingers reached almost to the top of her leg, I heard as Amber's breathing got faster and her grip on me tightened. When I reached the crease at the top of her leg I could feel the warmth radiating from between her legs. But I denied her a while longer. I let my hand slip over to her other thigh where, beginning near the top of her leg I brushed my fingers down towards her knee and then repeated the teasingly slow trek back up. As my fingertips again got toward the top of her thigh, I again heard her breathing faster and she now gently tugged on my testicles, as if begging me for release.

This time, I rotated my hand and let my fingers brush against her labia and up over her clitoris. As my fingertips touched her most sensitive spots she let out one of the loudest moans I've ever heard from her. I felt her body quiver and her hand quickly found its way to my now-throbbing erection. As she wrapped her hand around my shaft, I too let out a loud moan, knowing that no one was anywhere nearby to hear us. Then when she began to stroke me ever so slowly, my fingers traced down the center of her labia. As I reached her vagina, I could feel that she was already wet. Taking some of the slick fluid on my fingertips, I rubbed it back up and began gently massaging her clitoris.

Moaning out loudly again, her hand came off my penis and she brought it to her mouth. As she stared sensually into my eyes, she spread a mouthful of saliva on her fingers and then put her hand back down inside the sleeping bag where she wrapped her hand around my erection. As she lubricated the head of my penis with her saliva, she slowly nodded her head, encouraging me to take her.

As I nodded in response, Amber rolled onto her back. She spread her legs as I rolled atop her, supporting myself on my knees. She then brought her knees up, spreading her thighs apart as I lowered my hips. I could feel her heat as I guided the tip of my aching erection between her labia and let it rest right at the entrance to her vagina.

Amber tilted her head back, breathed heavily and arched her back as she lied in wait. Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I eased my hips forward. We both moaned out loudly as the head of my penis slid between the lubricated walls of her vagina. I reached below her, and grasping her hips in my hands, I pulled her closer while I pushed forward. As I did this, the full length of my penis slid inside her.

I groaned in pleasure as I felt the warmth of her tight, moist walls engulfing me. Pausing for a moment, we gazed lustfully into each other's eyes. Maintaining eye contact, I began slowly drawing my hips back. When the full length of my shaft was drawn back and the head was held between her tight lips, Amber again moaned out as I slowly pushed forward, penetrating her again.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths to calm myself as I settled into a slow, gentle rhythm. With my mind calmed, I opened my eyes and we gazed lovingly at each other as I gently thrust myself inside her. With her eyes locked on mine, Amber began breathing heavier and then slowly started rocking her hips in time with my thrusts. As her pleasure built she allowed herself to moan, at first quietly then with increasing volume.

Seeing Amber losing herself to the moment heightened my own arousal and I first began thrusting deeper and then as I felt my own pleasure rising, I increased the speed of my hips. With each thrust, the warm, soft walls of her vagina stroked my shaft and brought me closer to the edge. Understanding that I was getting closer, Amber simply nodded her head, repeating, "Yes... yes..." between thrusts. Following her encouragement, I grasped her hips in my hands and began thrusting harder and deeper and then faster. As I thrusted, my scrotum swung back and forth, gently slapping against her ass.

With my now forceful thrusting and the the sound of our skin slapping together, Amber now shouted loudly. Without fear of anyone hearing her she yelled, "Don't stop! Oh yes, fuck me! Harder! Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Oh... Oh... Now!!"

I marveled at her sudden vulgar outburst and as the walls of her vagina constricted around my penis, I felt an immense pressure at the base of penis and deep with my pelvis. I then shouted out, "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming too!"

As the walls of her vagina spasmed, gripping me tightly, I felt my penis convulse as I began to ejaculate. Amber continued to moan loudly as her body gently shook as the waves of pleasure washed over her. I grunted loudly each time my penis tensed and then released as my own orgasm continued and then gradually subsided. With a final grunt, my body went numb and I collapsed atop Amber.

Not wanting her to bear the full weight of my body, I quickly rolled to the side, my now-slippery flaccid penis flopping against my leg as I landed on my back, gasping to catch my breath. As Amber and I lied on our backs, our chests heaving and hearts racing. I suddenly heard Amber begin laughing before exclaiming, "That was fucking great!"

I could only laugh as my breathing and pulse returned to normal. Then rolling over to me, and throwing a leg across mine, she intentionally pushed her hips against me. Not only could I feel her hairs tickling my hip, but a her warm wetness was also spread across my thigh. She kissed me passionately before pulling her head back and gazing lustfully into my eyes said, "You were absolutely incredible."

I chuckled nervously, not knowing how to respond. She continued, "No, I'm serious. I wanted you to make love to me and that's exactly what you did. You were slow and gentle, it was absolutely perfect. But hey, what's the point of being in the middle of nowhere if you can't enjoy it? I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Once you really started doing me, I felt something primal come out and I just had to say what I did. It felt so good to talk like that. You didn't mind, did you?"

"Mind? God damnit, Amber. That was so hot. I mean, when we have neighbors we can't scream like that but you can talk dirty to me any time you want." I laughed and then pulling her closer said, "But it also felt incredible to just slowly make love to you. Everything was perfect. It's kind of funny, this... just straight up missionary style sex will go down as one of my favorite memories of all time."

We kissed some more and as we kissed I reached beside me, grabbing a towel and putting it inside the sleeping bag between us. With a shrug of my shoulders I said, "Sorry, babe, we better clean this mess up if we want any chance of getting some sleep."

Amber playfully pushed back on my shoulders and said, "Hey, don't blame all of this on me. Most of that stuff between my legs is from you, Mr. Let Me Save Up My Cumshot."

I laughed and said, "What are you talking about? You did a pretty good job of draining me out yesterday."

Amber didn't miss a beat and said, "Me? If I remember correctly, you were the one draining yourself onto me last night."

I could only lay back and laugh saying, "And this is why I fucking love you so much, Amber."

After she wiped off my leg and took a minute to wipe between her legs, she tossed the towel to the bottom of the tent and wrapped her arms around me. Kissing me she said, "I fucking love you too."

I sat up and zipped opened the door enough to reach out and turn off the lantern. Then zipping the door closed again, I made sure all the window flaps were open. As our eyes adjusted again to the darkness, we lied there, cuddled together naked in our sleeping bag, staring out at the absolutely majestic sight of a sky full of stars. I kissed Amber goodnight, telling her again that I loved her as we lied back and fell asleep, our bodies still snuggled together in the warmth of the sleeping bag.

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers
12